Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Islam: Begining and Ending (Read 784 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Islam: Begining and Ending
Sep 12th, 2014 at 10:30pm

When Mohommedism first appeared in the Middle-East, it was the 3rd Monotheism after Christianity and Judaism.

Judaism shares the same 'Book' as Christianity,
but it is a different Story.
Mohommedism is the same 'Story' as Christianity,
but it is a different Book.

In the beginning...

...Mohommedism was created and found its greatness in Military power and Empire. The 'Holy' Sword (akin to Excalibur) was raised, just like Christianity did.
The Empires of Mohommedism even brought a despondent Europe out of its Dark Ages which really are a period of no historical renderings.

Now though...
...any 'Military' action taken by Moslems is deemed an act of TERRORISM. Any Military Leader of Moslems is not revered like Sala'din, but condemned as a DICTATOR.
This is mostly due to USA being on the scene, over there in the 'West' of Europe. A USA that has helped install ISRAEL as the 'new' Military expression in the Middle-East.

In the End...
...Mohommedism will be beaten down as a Military power in favour of the Israeli Empire. But not until it has its last "Hurrah Allah" against France ...Christian France.
(For the Germans broke their 'cross' against the Jews  Wink)
The once mighty Empire of Mohommedism (Moors, Ottomans, Arabians, etc) will be brought down to the level of something akin to the Palestinians.

[[end of part 1]]

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islam: Begining and Ending
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 11:01pm

Actually, I heard a different prediction from a Buddhist nun, who said she got it from Buddhist monks who’d interpreted ancient Tibetan texts.

Islam will be the next knowledge-holder after the West. Buddhism will be long gone in about 2000 years.

This is an old prediction , after the Buddha warned that if he ordained a woman as a nun, Buddhism’s life would be halved. Buddha ordained Pajapati. Thus Buddhism, if we believe the Buddha’s predictions, will end in a couple of millenia.

According to the nun I know, Islam will take over. Now this nun isn’t dumb. She knows Islam. I can only infer from her very vaguely articulated prediction that she sees another golden age of Islam.

She meant that Islam would take over from Buddhism - if I’m not mistaken - as bringing Enlightenment to humankind.

I hope I’m not mistaken.

I hope the nun is not mistaken.

But it’s what she said.

Allah uakbar.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 11:05pm

Not too far from the truth to be honest.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 10:02am

So what if the Moslems do to the French, what the Germans did to the Jews (because later, the Jews will have to fight for the 'unarmed' Moslems against the Italians) soon while China invades Russia to take back Siberia, etc, etc. It's all just a process of change, just like all the Lands were once 'one' (Pangaea) long ago, separated to acknowledge the 'differences' and will become 'One' once again.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 6:08pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 at 11:01pm:
Actually, I heard a different prediction from a Buddhist nun, who said she got it from Buddhist monks who’d interpreted ancient Tibetan texts.

Islam will be the next knowledge-holder after the West. Buddhism will be long gone in about 2000 years.

This is an old prediction , after the Buddha warned that if he ordained a woman as a nun, Buddhism’s life would be halved. Buddha ordained Pajapati. Thus Buddhism, if we believe the Buddha’s predictions, will end in a couple of millenia.

According to the nun I know, Islam will take over. Now this nun isn’t dumb. She knows Islam. I can only infer from her very vaguely articulated prediction that she sees another golden age of Islam.

She meant that Islam would take over from Buddhism - if I’m not mistaken - as bringing Enlightenment to humankind.

I hope I’m not mistaken.

I hope the nun is not mistaken.

But it’s what she said.

Allah uakbar.

Grin Grin

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 6:18pm

Hot Breath? Is that you?

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 2:55pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 6:18pm:
Hot Breath? Is that you?

No, it's that Freudian Soren.   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 4:49pm

|dev|null wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 at 2:55pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 6:18pm:
Hot Breath? Is that you?

No, it's that Freudian Soren.   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

Ah.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print