Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Predictions for Australia 2014-2016 (Read 4019 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Predictions for Australia 2014-2016
Reply #15 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 9:51am

Freedumb wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 9:56pm:
cods wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 9:49pm:
Freedumb wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 9:29pm:
I have nothing to hide, I just don't like the idea of being forced into a situation against my will, or being investigated or possibly thrown in jail on the basis of what I thin

WOW if that is ever likely to happen then its good bye to forums like this.. half the people on here..sound raving mad half the time....most would be should be locked up...

Exactly, I mean come on, I fall under that category, do I not?  Cheesy Cheesy

It isn't so absurd, Hillary Clinton is pushing to censor information on the internet. The USA also want to ban "conspiracy theorizing" on the basis that it leads to extremism and then possibly, terrorism. This was featured in that link I posted in the OP. It is insane because war and bombing the government is not what I stand for, I wouldn't be the way I am if I wanted that. I simply want to see a better future not just for this country but for the entire race, and as it stands now, it's looking pretty grim.

I know you do...and dont we all... look at our world leaders today and they all have children I am almost positive none of them want to see their children go to WAR.....but what you dont say.. is    what is the alternative to standing up to these threats???......

we know to ignore or turn the other cheek.. is fatal

so what else can we do...

I am sorry but if it means a bit less privacy then so be it..

a simple way of looking at being afraid to do anything...

is too look at child abuse in our very own Aboriginal communities...we are now hamstrung because of history.. so we are now creating an even bigger problem because no one is brave enough to act..

catch 22..... sure is.

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #16 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 10:13pm

cods wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 at 9:51am:
Freedumb wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 9:56pm:
cods wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 9:49pm:
Freedumb wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 9:29pm:
I have nothing to hide, I just don't like the idea of being forced into a situation against my will, or being investigated or possibly thrown in jail on the basis of what I thin

WOW if that is ever likely to happen then its good bye to forums like this.. half the people on here..sound raving mad half the time....most would be should be locked up...

Exactly, I mean come on, I fall under that category, do I not?  Cheesy Cheesy

It isn't so absurd, Hillary Clinton is pushing to censor information on the internet. The USA also want to ban "conspiracy theorizing" on the basis that it leads to extremism and then possibly, terrorism. This was featured in that link I posted in the OP. It is insane because war and bombing the government is not what I stand for, I wouldn't be the way I am if I wanted that. I simply want to see a better future not just for this country but for the entire race, and as it stands now, it's looking pretty grim.

I know you do...and dont we all... look at our world leaders today and they all have children I am almost positive none of them want to see their children go to WAR.....but what you dont say.. is    what is the alternative to standing up to these threats???......

we know to ignore or turn the other cheek.. is fatal

so what else can we do...

I am sorry but if it means a bit less privacy then so be it..

a simple way of looking at being afraid to do anything...

is too look at child abuse in our very own Aboriginal communities...we are now hamstrung because of history.. so we are now creating an even bigger problem because no one is brave enough to act..

catch 22..... sure is.

You're absolutely spot on there. But I just don't think it is fair on a lot of people... their lives could be turned upside down by such decisions. My problem actually lies in the fact that there could have been/should have been cautions and measures taken before it got it out hand. Especially if the intelligence authorities had knowledge of known terrorists beforehand, if what I predict is implemented, thousands of innocent Islamic people are going to pay the price for this, and this will extend to "nutcases" like myself, and basically anybody who opposes the government. Students protesting to Tony Abbott will be a thing of the past. Do you see where this becomes a problem?
It's not secret that there are some corrupt individuals who have power and authority in this country, so when they are given all rights over people who can no longer be protected we are going to have a situation much worse than a terrorist attack.

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #17 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 2:43pm

I only have one question?

Why should we be gun runners just because America's illegitimate children have now switched allegiances.

OOOhhhh and 9/11 was a controlled demolition or I'm a monkeys uncle, where's chimp...????

By the way does anyone know why the metal has become liquid and is pouring out of the tower?????

And its not because of the heat of the aircraft fuel..for goodness sake...!!!

« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2014 at 3:03pm by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Mnemonic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #18 - Sep 14th, 2014 at 2:34pm

Freedumb wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 5:44pm:
Today is September 11th, marking the 13 year anniversary since the 9/11 attacks occurred.

Wow! I completely forgot!!!!

Since then, there has been much change -- though I fear it is not for the better, things only seem to be getting worse. Despite many Americans giving up their freedom and civil rights by an over-paranoid (or deliberate) government, it has not much an inch of difference. There are still potential threats, one by the name of ISIS, a group of Islamic extremists hell bent on Islamic domination. I have my own ideas and theories about ISIS which I will not repeat in this post -- the intention of this post is to try to convey the message on a level that everyone will understand. So what has our country got to do with the Americans and their government decisions, one may ask? Well I'll get there soon enough.

As if China wasn't enough.

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #19 - Sep 14th, 2014 at 6:13pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 13th, 2014 at 2:43pm:
I only have one question?

Why should we be gun runners just because America's illegitimate children have now switched allegiances.

OOOhhhh and 9/11 was a controlled demolition or I'm a monkeys uncle, where's chimp...????

By the way does anyone know why the metal has become liquid and is pouring out of the tower?????

And its not because of the heat of the aircraft fuel..for goodness sake...!!!

It's all a part of the big agenda.
It certainly resembled a controlled demolition, didn't it?

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #20 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 10:52pm

How long for can you milk a cow? And how long will the Americans milk September 11? It's already been confirmed that Osama told the Americans that he was planning to take down the Twin Towers since 1982. It's been confirmed that the Americans have been aiding Osama and his merry men in the war against the Soviets in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Why else would the Saudis revere a man who is not only rich, but a source of inspiration to all anti-American people in the Middle East? The United States were so busy concerned with their dick measuring contests with Russia, that they didn't tie up the loose ends they had with the 1970s. The fight is with the USA, not Australia. Stop trying to make Australia out to be the younger brother of the USA, awaiting our turn for the scheduling of some kind of hazing ritual.

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #21 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 10:58pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 10:52pm:
How long for can you milk a cow? And how long will the Americans milk September 11? It's already been confirmed that Osama told the Americans that he was planning to take down the Twin Towers since 1982. It's been confirmed that the Americans have been aiding Osama and his merry men in the war against the Soviets in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Why else would the Saudis revere a man who is not only rich, but a source of inspiration to all anti-American people in the Middle East? The United States were so busy concerned with their dick measuring contests with Russia, that they didn't tie up the loose ends they had with the 1970s. The fight is with the USA, not Australia. Stop trying to make Australia out to be the younger brother of the USA, awaiting our turn for the scheduling of some kind of hazing ritual.

It isn't so much about Australia and the USA, as it is about the entire world. Like it or not our government holds the USA in high esteem considering they said jump and Abbott said, how high?
I won't even go into the meetings that our beloved Rudd had with Yankee Elitist Henry Kissinger. There are strong ties. My father told me that after WWII we started getting the American cars and products, when beforehand it was predominantly British.
Note: it is a prediction, I have stated that I could be paranoid but if perhaps a terrorist attack occurred, it begs the question if Australia would follow suit with the USA's big brother reaction?
Also, you have to take it from the ISIS point-of-view. If Australia is seen as an ally, it's bound to stir up a lot of anger.

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 11:17pm

Don't worry - the ECONOMY and supporting USA's WAR agendas are more important!!  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #23 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 1:44am

Freedumb wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 10:58pm:
Also, you have to take it from the ISIS point-of-view. If Australia is seen as an ally, it's bound to stir up a lot of anger.

Somehow, I doubt many ISIS fighters (barring the Aussie ones) even know where Australia is located, let alone be angry about an alliance Australia has with the USA.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:56am

Politics is chained to the 'Past' like a 'convicted' Criminal.
It can never lead Australia into the 'Future'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

sherri
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne, Australia
Reply #25 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 7:18am

cods wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 9:47pm:
yes we know... Ivan also had a brother  Richard who is thought to have been with him on  more than one occasion.....
how ever Ivan was one of 14 children....which means by the law of average a very small percentage of the Milat family were murderers..
I know Ivan more than made up for the rest of them...

Big families used to be the norm but I think you'll find that even so, the percentage of murderers is pretty low. I have traced hundreds of relatives in my family tree, including a thieving convict, but not a single murderer. It's not the norm.

So the Milat family is definitely batting well above the average. Smiley

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #26 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 9:34pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 4:56am:
Politics is chained to the 'Past' like a 'convicted' Criminal.
It can never lead Australia into the 'Future'.

Well said.

Politics is there to destroy the future, rather than develop a happy and prospecting one. Or rather it is being used for that purpose -- corrupted -- from the original intention.

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Taipan
Gold Member

Australian Politics

SouthWest Sydney
Reply #27 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 9:40pm

It appears that the US government is preparing for something catastrophic. Natural disasters, plague-like flu epidemics and of course terrorist threats. But like Ventura says, "I'd rather face the danger than lose my freedom."
I concur with that.
Of course, I could be paranoid. But what with all of these terrorism and ISIS threats, I have to wonder. Will we become a police state?

They're preparing for when there is a total economic collapse. They've already militarised more than half the countries police forces. Its basically an internal army they're creating. Same thing will happen here. Ive noticed the Victorian cops have black uniforms now, its more menacing. Black is the colour of the executioner.

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #28 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 9:45pm

Taipan wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 9:40pm:
It appears that the US government is preparing for something catastrophic. Natural disasters, plague-like flu epidemics and of course terrorist threats. But like Ventura says, "I'd rather face the danger than lose my freedom."
I concur with that.
Of course, I could be paranoid. But what with all of these terrorism and ISIS threats, I have to wonder. Will we become a police state?

They're preparing for when there is a total economic collapse. They've already militarised more than half the countries police forces. Its basically an internal army they're creating. Same thing will happen here. Ive noticed the Victorian cops have black uniforms now, its more menacing. Black is the colour of the executioner.

I get that impression too, but will a terrorist threat be enough to enforce this, or would terrorist action be needed to justify these acts, like what we saw after 9/11?

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Taipan
Gold Member

Australian Politics

SouthWest Sydney
Reply #29 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 1:29pm

Freedumb wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 9:45pm:
Taipan wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 9:40pm:
I concur with that.

I get that impression too, but will a terrorist threat be enough to enforce this, or would terrorist action be needed to justify these acts, like what we saw after 9/11?

They wont need terrorists. When the economy collapses martial law will be declared and there will be mass riots and that'll be the green light for a free-for-all on US citizens. Many of the people in the police forces have been trained to look at the general public as the enemy and will have no problem shooting US citizens.

The torturers are already in place for when the shtf, it will be like communist Russia all over again.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print