Send Topic Print
Royal worship (Read 3256 times)
Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Re: Royal worship
Reply #15 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 7:26pm

*back & side was not the original term I used.

It appears the profanity police are at it again  Wink

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #16 - Sep 11th, 2014 at 10:52pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:12pm:
The French had no time for the royal family -

they cut their heads off - a bit like the Muslims now.

Head hacking fever has been with us before.

I wish we had more French spirit here  Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 10:18am

Freedumb wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 7:25pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 4:37am:
I mix with celebrities, and always follow the principle of treating them as ordinary people - something they rarely get - and not intruding into their space without specific invitation.

A brief handshake and a 'Hello again, Tom, Kylie, Brad etc.. thanks for the work you're doing' is usually sufficient....

One must, after all, exercise some class and discretion.. if not outright courtesy....

Well that is major difference to kissing back & side, as George Orhell has implied that you do  Wink

JaSin: You and I have similar professions.  Smiley I work as a cleaner/caretaker/handy(wo)man and various other jobs, for an all girls institution which I would like to remain undisclosed as a part of my job contract is discretion.
Sometimes those with the most basic of jobs are the smartest, though many would assume that if you work in that kind of deadbeat environment, you are lazy/stupid. I simply just don't know what sort of career I would like to pursue yet, but when I figure it out, I will embark on the path.  Smiley

Interesting 'coincidence' yes, Freedumb. I don't mind doing what I do - its just 'simple' work and I don't need to pay $500 a term at a gym to keep in shape, etc. As for my 'mind' - sure I may not have it as a well trained horse with a nice saddle and harness, or even a plush royal carriage and even some fancy tricks to dance to in a circus. My mind is like a 'wild' and 'free' horse that gets to roam in accordance with all things 'naturally' - something untamed, unbroken and can cut to the chase on most things.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #18 - Sep 12th, 2014 at 9:56pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 at 10:18am:
Freedumb wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 7:25pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 at 4:37am:
I mix with celebrities, and always follow the principle of treating them as ordinary people - something they rarely get - and not intruding into their space without specific invitation.

A brief handshake and a 'Hello again, Tom, Kylie, Brad etc.. thanks for the work you're doing' is usually sufficient....

One must, after all, exercise some class and discretion.. if not outright courtesy....

Well that is major difference to kissing back & side, as George Orhell has implied that you do  Wink

JaSin: You and I have similar professions.  Smiley I work as a cleaner/caretaker/handy(wo)man and various other jobs, for an all girls institution which I would like to remain undisclosed as a part of my job contract is discretion.
Sometimes those with the most basic of jobs are the smartest, though many would assume that if you work in that kind of deadbeat environment, you are lazy/stupid. I simply just don't know what sort of career I would like to pursue yet, but when I figure it out, I will embark on the path.  Smiley

Interesting 'coincidence' yes, Freedumb. I don't mind doing what I do - its just 'simple' work and I don't need to pay $500 a term at a gym to keep in shape, etc. As for my 'mind' - sure I may not have it as a well trained horse with a nice saddle and harness, or even a plush royal carriage and even some fancy tricks to dance to in a circus. My mind is like a 'wild' and 'free' horse that gets to roam in accordance with all things 'naturally' - something untamed, unbroken and can cut to the chase on most things.

That's exactly what my mind is like! I find that I am much happier for it as well. My not getting too involved in the way of the corporate world and the social circles that go along with it, I don't get as angry or hateful towards others. When I take a step back I can understand what drives people and I know that I was no different.
They say everyone is different, but the only things that really separate us is our physical/material attributes. For example what we look like, the clothes we wear, the cars we own, the brand of TV we own, model of computer, and then it comes to things like hobbies/beliefs/interests/opinions, but at the core of it we get angry when one challenges all of the things that supposedly make us who we are, we get sad when we lose one of these things, we are happy when we are given one of these things, etc.

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #19 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 3:23pm

Quote:
"Well dear Phillip why don't you cast yourself of London bridge into the Thames, that would be a start." Ajax

Quote:
"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."

Prince Phillip
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2014 at 3:46pm by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

George_Orhell

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 13th, 2014 at 4:20pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 13th, 2014 at 3:23pm:
Quote:
"Well dear Phillip why don't you cast yourself of London bridge into the Thames, that would be a start." Ajax

http://i61.tinypic.com/35k622o.png
Quote:
"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."

Prince Phillip

Be a good start for you to get a grip OF the English Language dipstick...... Otherwise you may as well "cast yourself" OFF the Harbour Bridge.....eh...

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #21 - Sep 14th, 2014 at 10:53am

Quote:
Be a good start for you to get a grip OF the English Language dipstick...... Otherwise you may as well "cast yourself" OFF the Harbour Bridge.....eh...

G'day Georgie

Struck a nerve have I, hey you can love them if you want to, but i'll tellya this much.

They wouldn't p!ss on you if you were on fire..!!

Have a nice day porgie.... Cool Grin Cheesy

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

George_Orhell

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 14th, 2014 at 4:09pm

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,

IP Logged

George_Orhell

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 14th, 2014 at 4:11pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 14th, 2014 at 10:53am:
Quote:

G'day Georgie

Struck a nerve have I, hey you can love them if you want to, but i'll tellya this much.

Yep, I hate illiterate twats like you.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #24 - Sep 14th, 2014 at 6:11pm

Quote:
Yep, I hate illiterate twats like you.

Mr Lexicon himself.

Hey georgie porgie save your bad temper and your hate for your wife or your girlfriend my boy.

Cause it doesn't work on me. Cheesy Tongue Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #25 - Sep 14th, 2014 at 6:19pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 14th, 2014 at 10:53am:
Quote:

G'day Georgie

That's exactly right, though people still live under the illusion that they actually give a sh!t, hence the "royal watching" and the "selfies" with the queen.

Diana, on the other hand, was halfway decent and actually did care which is why they killed her, oh, and couldn't bare to have a bit of Islam in the royal bloodlines.

To the non-believers, watch "Unlawful Killing" *BANNED* in the UK because it shows people how they didn't have to answer to the courts, be witnesses, or answer any questions. Also shows evidence withheld, tampered and destroyed, and the big verdict -- unlawful killing = manslaughter.

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

sherri
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne, Australia
Reply #26 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:26am

Pity she didn't put her seat belt on though, isn't it, or this 'plot' might not have worked.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #27 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 2:30pm

Q: What do you get if you cross the Queen and Prince Phillip?

A: Killed in a tunnel.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #28 - Sep 15th, 2014 at 10:28pm

sherri wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:26am:
Pity she didn't put her seat belt on though, isn't it, or this 'plot' might not have worked.

The seatbelt was broken.

Raven: Excellent!  Cheesy

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

sherri
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne, Australia
Reply #29 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 7:23am

Freedumb wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 10:28pm:
sherri wrote on Sep 15th, 2014 at 9:26am:

The seatbelt was broken.

Cheesy

Well, I have never read that. Who would have thought it. All the money in the world and they don't maintain their cars!
Were all the seat belts broken? Just asking. Usually there are about 3 in the back seat, or there are in my little 4 cylinder, at least.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print