Gold Member

Australian Politics

MOD Feedback
Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:40pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:36pm:
I am the Mod. there.  Read this Rule:

Quote:
For all members:

Please follow the instructions of board moderators. If you don't like them, cease to use the board. This is the most powerful mechanism you have to handle poor board management. You may of course complain to the mod publicly or privately, but give it up if it is not achieving anything. If they ask you to stop posting on the board, stop posting on the board. If you refuse to follow their instructions, you will be blocked from the board and also suspended from the whole forum.

For board moderators:

1) Warn the member via PM and then publicly that they are breaking the rules.

2) If they persist in being disruptive, send them a PM notifying them that they are banned from the board. Include a link to this post so that they are aware of the ban and my expectations of them under this procedure. CC a copy of this PM to me. At this stage the member is expected to voluntarily refrain from using the board.

3) If they continue to post, advise them publicly that they are banned, or refer them to their PM from you if you want to be more subtle. This is in case they don't read their PMs.

4) If they continue to post, PM me with a link to their public warning and where they posted afterwards, and quotes. I will put in an appropriate ban at that stage. This could be a ban from the board, from the section or from the entire forum.

Cease posting at that Board.

freediver has been sent a copy of this PM.

I am Mod. ~ the Moderator of that Board.

No you are a DICKHEAD period nothing more.

The quran was not written by allah unless allah has no knowledge of science and historical facts. No quran or prophet mohammed existed until 60 years after mohammed's death.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: MOD Feedback
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 9:42pm

Don't post this crap here.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print