Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Jamie Oliver V Kangaroo meat. (Read 3480 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Jamie Oliver V Kangaroo meat.
Reply #15 - Sep 25th, 2014 at 9:50am

ian wrote on Sep 24th, 2014 at 11:06pm:
Jasin wrote on Sep 16th, 2014 at 12:20am:
[
I don't like being blunt in saying "What utter crap!"
Emu - the lowest content of fat in meat, is used in Rehabs around the world for people who suffer from Obesity.

complete and utter nonsense. Eating fat doesnt make anyone fat, in fact the Atkins diet whch has proven to be the the most successful at rapid weight loss  for the obese relies on eating large amounts of fat and protein.

Now that is not only 'total crap' but lacks utter common sense. You probably believe those 'Studies' that the news pumps out once a week where it says "Two beers are good for you" one week and then "One beer is good for you" the next.  Roll Eyes
Doctors wanted to know how I got my cholesterol level down from 10. to just 2. in just one month (average loss would be just to 8. in such a time period.) = Kangaroo meat.

Let me guess - you get your Medical knowledge sources from Western nations (UK/USA) who are more apt at winning wars. Roll Eyes and putting plastic in women's breasts so their partners can have 'Plastic Blow Up Doll' fantasies.
But wait - there's more!  Shocked
Although Communist - Cuba has a far higher life expectancy than the USA !! Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 26th, 2014 at 10:11pm

I will go on a crash roo diet if it can get cholesterol down.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Jun 25th, 2022 at 7:14pm

Well you stick to your usual meats.
I'll put a kick in my step with Roo and Venison and Emu anytime.
Gee. I wonder why the top Restaurants in NZ serve Venison, more than they would Lamb?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jun 25th, 2022 at 7:18pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 9:36am:
So we see Jamie Oliver being pumped hard out there and especially via Woolworths.
He is spreading his word of healthy eating wide with his varieties of meats and such...
...but the problem is that I eat Kangaroo meat.
A meat that is 40% superior than anything he is promoting.
Kangaroo meat is a Top 10 Quality of meat.

Beef (even the best of it) is not,
nor is Lamb, Pork and Chicken.

The BEST MEAT IN THE WORLD is...
...wait for it,  Wink
EMU

Emu is used in Rehabs around the World to battle obesity.
Emu is used around the world just for what it is - the best meat.

Kangaroo is just short of Venison, which has a greater popularity around the world, due to the larger 'expanse' that Reindeer (Caribou) inhabit.
New Zealand restaurants are throwing out the 'plain and bland' Lamb and serving Venison.

What makes these meats more better?

Its the lack of fat, the richer taste and the more challenging task of cooking these meats 'just right' by so-called 'Top/Expert Chefs'.

Just recently Alpaca/Llama meat has been making a popular splurge in the market without the need of Economic doldrums, like what made Camel popular as a meat, especially in Outback areas.

Worst meat I ever tasted was CROCODILE  Tongue   Tongue   Tongue
Anything that digests 'rotting' dead over a very long process of time in its guts...  Tongue   Roll Eyes

Dolphin is in the Top 10, but we won't go there just for now...  Wink

Eating more roo would also do wonders for our environment

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Jun 25th, 2022 at 7:24pm

For some reason. I feel stalked by an arse sniffer in need of attention for his deficiency disorder.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jun 25th, 2022 at 7:25pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 25th, 2022 at 7:24pm:
For some reason. I feel stalked by an arse sniffer in need of attention for his deficiency disorder.

Bobby is here?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jun 25th, 2022 at 7:26pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 25th, 2022 at 7:24pm:

I guess your arse must stink.

Why the full stop between "reason" and "I", Mr Writer?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #22 - Jul 7th, 2022 at 3:42pm

Black Orchid wrote on Aug 28th, 2014 at 5:25pm:
Many people don't like game meat so it would be a better strategy to market meat which is more mainstream.  Which they did.

Kangaroos are a pest in the country. They eat up more grass than the average sheep. Farmers are allowed to cull kangaroos, as kangaroo numbers are about 3 times that of Australians. So, when they process kangaroos for meat, we are doing Australia a favour in keeping population numbers down.

How many of you drivers out there have hit or swerved to miss a kangaroo hopping in front of your car? Would you be so against culling kangaroo numbers if it meant a 10% reduction in these incidents? Having travelled down an inland route of Qld to get to Toowoomba last year, I was surprised to see that a dead kangaroo lay on the road every kilometre. There were stretches of road where there were dead kangaroos on the road or to the side every 100 metres on average.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print