Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print
Autism Cover~up Exposed (Read 10439 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Autism Cover~up Exposed
Reply #75 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 4:44pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 4:38pm:
Freedumb wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 4:32pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 9:39am:
Freedumb wrote on Sep 22nd, 2014 at 6:45pm:
Sophia wrote on Sep 22nd, 2014 at 12:52am:
Hi IITL and Freedumb
Common sense, and some thought need to go into these matters, not just blindly follow what 'they' say.
It is our body, and yes, we do have a choice.
I don't care how rich or famous anyone is.

When the daughter's doctor was urging me to come in to 'discuss' that situation, I felt it was more to 'convince' me.

I am very sus. And very sus of anything new.

Let's see now, how many of these new wonder drugs have hurt people.....I can think of thalidomide, and, debendox, aimed at pregnant women to stop morning sickness, only to be banned in the USA and much controversy and law suits.
And yes, I had been given a prescription of it when I was pregnant with my first.....and yes, I was doing the tecnicolour yawns often....but something, somehow, made me not get the script of debendox, and thank goodness for that....only to hear of it's demise in the US afterwards.

As for colds and flu, I recover quicker than the average bear  Smiley and yes, calamari or krill oil, and other pills, potions and lotions  Smiley
I feel happy I am on no medications.
Listening to Margaret Fulton (cook books etc) she is in her 80's and takes certain vitamins and tablets, and is on no medication herself.

I too do not trust vaccines.
And yet, it bothers me there are too many children that get cancers, and diabetes etc.
It all starts somewhere, an offloading of all the chemical build up in our bloodstream we share with our babies in the womb.

Our blood is our immune system, why overload it with injected crap?

It is proven than humans can live to 115 years or more.
There are those that have reached that age.
We have to ask how?
First, they come from an era where food was not so laden with transfats and sugars and salt.
Water had no chemicals (fluoride) etc.
They all had to live a simpler life, worked, and drinking and smoking, were at a minimum or nil.
Even cigarettes back then (mainly roll your owns) were not as full of chemicals as these tailor made ones are.

I read, that since the product development introduced into our foodstuff of margarine, (in the 1950's?) the rate of asthma has risen dramatically.

The old folks wisdom of "an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure".....is something really worth considering.

And I ask, why is there a lot of alzheimers?
What has triggered a timing in the body for that to happen?
I do know of one elder lady, she was always active with her mind, cross words, reading, always communicating with people and family, and very well informed on a wide range of topics, she was told she could go on those quiz shows, as she was very knowledgeable, now why is she an empty shell, where is her mind, and personality?

You are an extremely intelligent woman.  Smiley

A lot has to do with what is in our food. Too much junk and not enough vitamins. Even trying to eat healthy is pointless because most of what's at the fruit and veg section at the supermarket is genetically modified cr*p that kills any kind of goodness. I drink Sustagen every day plus take vitamins and omega 3 pills. I wouldn't even be surprised if they take Sustagen off the market soon, I've heard in some countries that they're thinking of making vitamin pills prescription only. If this is fact it goes to show the way the world is going.
As time moves forward health issues are worse and worse, but the "elite" and the corporations aren't entirely to blame. I don't know what is wrong with people but many aren't hygienic and disgusting and no wonder they get sick, but I won't go into detail here because it will make YOU sick  Tongue but basically people don't seem to understand the concept of personal responsibility. It isn't hard to wash the dishes, change your clothes, flush the toilet, wash your hands, wipe your anus properly, etc.

You do realise Sustagen is heavily processed, right?

Yes, I do. And it's full of that toxic substance known as sugar  Wink

But vitamins is better than no vitamins, at least I'm getting some good among the bad.

Eat a proper diet, you'll get all the vitamins you need.

many blessings copy that

after all is said and done ...

I love you

namaste

- : ) =
« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2014 at 4:51pm by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #76 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 4:46pm

Hi IITL and Freedumb
Common sense, and some thought need to go into these matters, not just blindly follow what 'they' say.

When the daughter's doctor was urging me to come in to 'discuss' that situation, I felt it was more to 'convince' me.

Let's see now, how many of these new wonder drugs have hurt people.....I can think of thalidomide, and, debendox, aimed at pregnant women to stop morning sickness, only to be banned in the USA and much controversy and law suits.
And yes, I had been given a prescription of it when I was pregnant with my first.....and yes, I was doing the tecnicolour yawns often....but something, somehow, made me not get the script of debendox, and thank goodness for that....only to hear of it's demise in the US afterwards.

As for colds and flu, I recover quicker than the average bear  Smiley and yes, calamari or krill oil, and other pills, potions and lotions  Smiley
Listening to Margaret Fulton (cook books etc) she is in her 80's and takes certain vitamins and tablets, and is on no medication herself.

And yet, it bothers me there are too many children that get cancers, and diabetes etc.
It all starts somewhere, an offloading of all the chemical build up in our bloodstream we share with our babies in the womb.

We have to ask how?
First, they come from an era where food was not so laden with transfats and sugars and salt.
They all had to live a simpler life, worked, and drinking and smoking, were at a minimum or nil.
Even cigarettes back then (mainly roll your owns) were not as full of chemicals as these tailor made ones are.

I read, that since the product development introduced into our foodstuff of margarine, (in the 1950's?) the rate of asthma has risen dramatically.

The old folks wisdom of "an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure".....is something really worth considering.

I do know of one elder lady, she was always active with her mind, cross words, reading, always communicating with people and family, and very well informed on a wide range of topics, she was told she could go on those quiz shows, as she was very knowledgeable, now why is she an empty shell, where is her mind, and personality?

A lot has to do with what is in our food. Too much junk and not enough vitamins. Even trying to eat healthy is pointless because most of what's at the fruit and veg section at the supermarket is genetically modified cr*p that kills any kind of goodness. I drink Sustagen every day plus take vitamins and omega 3 pills. I wouldn't even be surprised if they take Sustagen off the market soon, I've heard in some countries that they're thinking of making vitamin pills prescription only. If this is fact it goes to show the way the world is going.
As time moves forward health issues are worse and worse, but the "elite" and the corporations aren't entirely to blame. I don't know what is wrong with people but many aren't hygienic and disgusting and no wonder they get sick, but I won't go into detail here because it will make YOU sick  Tongue but basically people don't seem to understand the concept of personal responsibility. It isn't hard to wash the dishes, change your clothes, flush the toilet, wash your hands, wipe your anus properly, etc.

But vitamins is better than no vitamins, at least I'm getting some good among the bad.

I am on a proper diet. I used to eat a lot of junk and fast food, and rarely ate anything decent. I started to get this killer heart burn, and started to feel sluggish and lazy. So when I changed my eating habits I felt energetic and the heart burn has disappeared.

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #77 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 4:48pm

Freedumb wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 4:46pm:
Hi IITL and Freedumb

We have to ask how?

I am on a proper diet. I used to eat a lot of junk and fast food, and rarely ate anything decent. I started to get this killer heart burn, and started to feel sluggish and lazy. So when I changed my eating habits I felt energetic and the heart burn has disappeared.

many blessings

thats great , I think you are a fine and honourable being

further

if you dont mind me saying ...

I love you

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #78 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 4:53pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 4:48pm:
Hi IITL and Freedumb

We have to ask how?

many blessings

thats great , I think you are a fine and honourable being

further

if you dont mind me saying ...

I love you

namaste

Thank you, Master Light. That is very sweet.  Smiley

You are a fine and honourable being yourself, and I have much respect.  Smiley

Namaste.

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #79 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 9:23pm

So you shouldnt need the Sustagen

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #80 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 9:37pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 9:23pm:

I drink it before work in the morning because I don't really have the time to prepare a decent breakfast.

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #81 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 9:38pm

Freedumb wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 9:37pm:

I drink it before work in the morning because I don't really have the time to prepare a decent breakfast.

Ahhhh so its not a proper diet.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #82 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 10:39pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 9:38pm:

Are you always this picky?  Cheesy

For the rest of the day, lunchtime and dinner time, I eat well and properly. I am healthy and feeling quite good, so regardless of what you believe to be "proper" the results are evidence enough for myself.

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #83 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 10:40pm

Freedumb wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 10:39pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 9:38pm:

Are you always this picky?  Cheesy

For the rest of the day, lunchtime and dinner time, I eat well and properly. I am healthy and feeling quite good, so regardless of what you believe to be "proper" the results are evidence enough for myself.

Yes

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #84 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 11:20pm

Quote:

Trouble is T.O.B. our foods are diminishing in nutrients, such as vitamin C content for instance, the percentage is not as plentiful as one would need, so supplementation is ideal, along with eating good foods.
Minerals are lacking in our foodstuff, and the soil is over worked and depleted of it also.

Let's look at Vitamin D, if one lives in a colder clime, with not much sun, a blood test and report from the doctor will show low Vit D levels, and symptoms of that can be found in a quick search online.
I am one such individual that had very low vitamin D, and yet I eat well, mostly home cooked simple meals, and everything and anything, but that 'sunshine' vitamin D I have to take in tablet form as recommended by the doctor, and further blood testing showed it had increased, and I do feel better for it too.

That's just one supplementation.
Remember the story of the explorers by ship, out at sea for great lengths of time, that would get scurvy? And all that was needed to stop those men from dying, was vitamin C.

Same goes for some cancers, Vitamin B17.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #85 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 11:31pm

Quote:
You do realise that a comprehensive metaanalysis of debendox found it wasn't a teratogen.

T.O.B. at the time, in 1981, there was little known of it, and if something went wrong, there were no known comprehensive tests at the time, and I certainly wasn't going to take any chances of something I knew very little about, particularly whilst being pregnant.
I live by "when in doubt...don't".

I was careful of anything I could touch, taste or smell.

Thus, minimizing any risk factors for anything to go wrong  Smiley

No good doing any tests well after any intro of new drugs, when there was law suits happening. It scared me off.

If I were to be pregnant again, I still wouldn't take it, no matter how good the meta analysis of debendox was.
Just remember, maybe on it's own might be okay, but combined with something like, smoking, then the results could show a different story.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #86 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 11:35pm

Sophia wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 11:31pm:
Quote:
You do realise that a comprehensive metaanalysis of debendox found it wasn't a teratogen.

T.O.B. at the time, in 1981, there was little known of it, and if something went wrong, there were no known comprehensive tests at the time, and I certainly wasn't going to take any chances of something I knew very little about, particularly whilst being pregnant.

No good doing any tests well after any intro of new drugs, when there was law suits happening. It scared me off.

If I were to be pregnant again, I still wouldn't take it, no matter how good the meta analysis of debendox was.
Just remember, maybe on it's own might be okay, but combined with something like, smoking, then the results could show a different story.

Hahaha really, cause the smoking isn't likely to do any damage on its own.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #87 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 11:36pm

Sophia wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 11:20pm:

Cheers I wont take cyanide poisoning thanks

IP Logged

MumboJumbo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 12:16am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 11:36pm:
Sophia wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 11:20pm:

Cheers I wont take cyanide poisoning thanks

TOB's right. Check the literature. Stay as far away from dat stuff as you can. It'll kill you. It's an example of quackery in the extreme. Snake oil doesn't usually kill you, but this sure can.

See Profile For Update wrote on Jan 3rd, 2015 at 2:58pm:
Why the bugger did I get stuck on a planet chalked full of imbeciles?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #89 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 12:23am

Sophia wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 11:31pm:
Quote:

You shouldn't be smoking while pregnant, anyway.   Shocked

One of the worst consequences of the abandonment of Debendox by the pharmacuticle companies was that medical testing on most pregnancy drugs were abandoned and as a result, any new drugs coming on the market are largely untested.  A bit of an own goal there from the anti-Science crowd, creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.    Roll Eyes

I cannot understand why people are now so distrustful of science.  This is why I believe we are headed for a new Dark Age, where disease is once more rife and all because of ignorance and superstition.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print