Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Autism Cover~up Exposed (Read 10415 times)
Sophia
Gold Member

Re: Autism Cover~up Exposed
Reply #60 - Sep 22nd, 2014 at 12:52am

Hi IITL and Freedumb
Common sense, and some thought need to go into these matters, not just blindly follow what 'they' say.
It is our body, and yes, we do have a choice.
I don't care how rich or famous anyone is.

When the daughter's doctor was urging me to come in to 'discuss' that situation, I felt it was more to 'convince' me.

I am very sus. And very sus of anything new.

Let's see now, how many of these new wonder drugs have hurt people.....I can think of thalidomide, and, debendox, aimed at pregnant women to stop morning sickness, only to be banned in the USA and much controversy and law suits.
And yes, I had been given a prescription of it when I was pregnant with my first.....and yes, I was doing the tecnicolour yawns often....but something, somehow, made me not get the script of debendox, and thank goodness for that....only to hear of it's demise in the US afterwards.

As for colds and flu, I recover quicker than the average bear  Smiley and yes, calamari or krill oil, and other pills, potions and lotions  Smiley
I feel happy I am on no medications.
Listening to Margaret Fulton (cook books etc) she is in her 80's and takes certain vitamins and tablets, and is on no medication herself.

I too do not trust vaccines.
And yet, it bothers me there are too many children that get cancers, and diabetes etc.
It all starts somewhere, an offloading of all the chemical build up in our bloodstream we share with our babies in the womb.

Our blood is our immune system, why overload it with injected crap?

It is proven than humans can live to 115 years or more.
There are those that have reached that age.
We have to ask how?
First, they come from an era where food was not so laden with transfats and sugars and salt.
Water had no chemicals (fluoride) etc.
They all had to live a simpler life, worked, and drinking and smoking, were at a minimum or nil.
Even cigarettes back then (mainly roll your owns) were not as full of chemicals as these tailor made ones are.

I read, that since the product development introduced into our foodstuff of margarine, (in the 1950's?) the rate of asthma has risen dramatically.

The old folks wisdom of "an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure".....is something really worth considering.

And I ask, why is there a lot of alzheimers?
What has triggered a timing in the body for that to happen?
I do know of one elder lady, she was always active with her mind, cross words, reading, always communicating with people and family, and very well informed on a wide range of topics, she was told she could go on those quiz shows, as she was very knowledgeable, now why is she an empty shell, where is her mind, and personality?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #61 - Sep 22nd, 2014 at 8:26am

Sophia wrote on Sep 22nd, 2014 at 12:52am:
Hi IITL and Freedumb
Common sense, and some thought need to go into these matters, not just blindly follow what 'they' say.

When the daughter's doctor was urging me to come in to 'discuss' that situation, I felt it was more to 'convince' me.

Let's see now, how many of these new wonder drugs have hurt people.....I can think of thalidomide, and, debendox, aimed at pregnant women to stop morning sickness, only to be banned in the USA and much controversy and law suits.
And yes, I had been given a prescription of it when I was pregnant with my first.....and yes, I was doing the tecnicolour yawns often....but something, somehow, made me not get the script of debendox, and thank goodness for that....only to hear of it's demise in the US afterwards.

As for colds and flu, I recover quicker than the average bear  Smiley and yes, calamari or krill oil, and other pills, potions and lotions  Smiley
Listening to Margaret Fulton (cook books etc) she is in her 80's and takes certain vitamins and tablets, and is on no medication herself.

And yet, it bothers me there are too many children that get cancers, and diabetes etc.
It all starts somewhere, an offloading of all the chemical build up in our bloodstream we share with our babies in the womb.

We have to ask how?
First, they come from an era where food was not so laden with transfats and sugars and salt.
They all had to live a simpler life, worked, and drinking and smoking, were at a minimum or nil.
Even cigarettes back then (mainly roll your owns) were not as full of chemicals as these tailor made ones are.

I read, that since the product development introduced into our foodstuff of margarine, (in the 1950's?) the rate of asthma has risen dramatically.

The old folks wisdom of "an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure".....is something really worth considering.

I do know of one elder lady, she was always active with her mind, cross words, reading, always communicating with people and family, and very well informed on a wide range of topics, she was told she could go on those quiz shows, as she was very knowledgeable, now why is she an empty shell, where is her mind, and personality?

Thats the excellent thing about science we can say we don't know. There may be genetic or environmental factors but we havent pinned them down.

As for more children suffering cancer or Type 1 diabetes. Type 1 diabetes has been increasing by about 2-5% a year but again we're not sure why. But in the case of Type 1 diabetes, the problem is not that the immune system isn't working (which would be the expected outcome from chemical attack) but that  it works too well.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #62 - Sep 22nd, 2014 at 3:39pm

Quote:
Thats the excellent thing about science we can say we don't know.

many blessings

yes you can say you dont know ..

do not try to pretend you speak for others

that do know through research .

these beings are not in a state of self imposed ignorance

like those whom admit they do not know.. so yes

speak for yourself by all means and in due course

you are forgiven for ungranted liberties for one such as I am

does not consent to ignorant beings speaking on ones behalf

especially those whom speak mistruth

which is again forgiven

so be at peace

namaste

- : ) =

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #63 - Sep 22nd, 2014 at 3:41pm

Quote:
There may be genetic or environmental factors but we havent pinned them down.

many blessings and again

you show all you do not know .

one such as you are has little to offer but abuse and ignorance

you can yet change your ways as this is forgiven

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #64 - Sep 22nd, 2014 at 3:42pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Sep 22nd, 2014 at 3:41pm:
Quote:

namaste

Yes, whereas all you offer is youtube vids and vague pseudoscientific piffle.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #65 - Sep 22nd, 2014 at 4:49pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 22nd, 2014 at 3:42pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Sep 22nd, 2014 at 3:41pm:
Quote:

namaste

Yes, whereas all you offer is youtube vids and vague pseudoscientific piffle.

many blessings

you are welcome to bring any facts to this thread

one such as I am is yet to see this from you

in which it is forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #66 - Sep 22nd, 2014 at 6:45pm

Hi IITL and Freedumb

We have to ask how?

You are an extremely intelligent woman.  Smiley

A lot has to do with what is in our food. Too much junk and not enough vitamins. Even trying to eat healthy is pointless because most of what's at the fruit and veg section at the supermarket is genetically modified cr*p that kills any kind of goodness. I drink Sustagen every day plus take vitamins and omega 3 pills. I wouldn't even be surprised if they take Sustagen off the market soon, I've heard in some countries that they're thinking of making vitamin pills prescription only. If this is fact it goes to show the way the world is going.
As time moves forward health issues are worse and worse, but the "elite" and the corporations aren't entirely to blame. I don't know what is wrong with people but many aren't hygienic and disgusting and no wonder they get sick, but I won't go into detail here because it will make YOU sick  Tongue but basically people don't seem to understand the concept of personal responsibility. It isn't hard to wash the dishes, change your clothes, flush the toilet, wash your hands, wipe your anus properly, etc.

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #67 - Sep 22nd, 2014 at 7:23pm

Big Pharma Infects Belgium: GlaxoSmithKline Released Polio into the Water in Belgium

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #68 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 12:42am

Seems we truly are headed for a new Dark Age.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #69 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 9:39am

Freedumb wrote on Sep 22nd, 2014 at 6:45pm:
Hi IITL and Freedumb

We have to ask how?

A lot has to do with what is in our food. Too much junk and not enough vitamins. Even trying to eat healthy is pointless because most of what's at the fruit and veg section at the supermarket is genetically modified cr*p that kills any kind of goodness. I drink Sustagen every day plus take vitamins and omega 3 pills. I wouldn't even be surprised if they take Sustagen off the market soon, I've heard in some countries that they're thinking of making vitamin pills prescription only. If this is fact it goes to show the way the world is going.
As time moves forward health issues are worse and worse, but the "elite" and the corporations aren't entirely to blame. I don't know what is wrong with people but many aren't hygienic and disgusting and no wonder they get sick, but I won't go into detail here because it will make YOU sick  Tongue but basically people don't seem to understand the concept of personal responsibility. It isn't hard to wash the dishes, change your clothes, flush the toilet, wash your hands, wipe your anus properly, etc.

You do realise Sustagen is heavily processed, right?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #70 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 9:50am

You do realise that a comprehensive metaanalysis of debendox found it wasn't a teratogen.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #71 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 3:27pm

many blessings

still no facts from outrage bus

just sour grapes and negativity

this is observed for what that is

yet you may still find peace within

then be it

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #72 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 4:04pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 3:27pm:
many blessings

still no facts from outrage bus

just sour grapes and negativity

this is observed for what that is

yet you may still find peace within

then be it

namaste

Apart from the comprehensive metaanalysis you mean.

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #73 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 4:32pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 9:39am:
Hi IITL and Freedumb

We have to ask how?

Yes, I do. And it's full of that toxic substance known as sugar  Wink

But vitamins is better than no vitamins, at least I'm getting some good among the bad.

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #74 - Sep 23rd, 2014 at 4:38pm

Freedumb wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 4:32pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 23rd, 2014 at 9:39am:
Hi IITL and Freedumb

We have to ask how?

Yes, I do. And it's full of that toxic substance known as sugar  Wink

But vitamins is better than no vitamins, at least I'm getting some good among the bad.

Eat a proper diet, you'll get all the vitamins you need.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Send Topic Print