Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Autism Cover~up Exposed (Read 10411 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Autism Cover~up Exposed
Reply #45 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 9:52am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 9:46am:
Yep repeat shoddy evidence, thats the way to make a case.

many blessings

so you deny there is mercury in vaccines ?

im interested

namaste

- : ) =

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #46 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 9:56am

it_is_the_light wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 9:52am:

many blessings

im interested

namaste

No.

But 1. Thiomersal has been replaced as a preservative in many vaccines.
2. Thiomersal is in a form of mercury (ethylmercury) in which the human body easily gets rids of.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #47 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 10:05am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 9:56am:

many blessings

im interested

namaste

No.

2. Thiomersal is in a form of mercury (ethylmercury) in which the human body easily gets rids of.

you admit mercury is in vaccines ..

1. so you admit thiomersal is dangerous ?

2. that is not a sane statement .. look within

3. namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #48 - Sep 17th, 2014 at 10:13am

you admit mercury is in vaccines ..

1. so you admit thiomersal is dangerous ? No

2. that is not a sane statement .. look within Science is sane

3. namaste This is just bullshit

- : ) = [/quote]

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #49 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 5:23pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 at 9:56am:

many blessings

im interested

namaste

No.

many blessings , then you write this ?

Quote:
1. so you admit thiomersal is dangerous ? No

why would you say this in point 1. ?

this would allude to you admitting that Thiomersal is dangerous ...

otherwise why would you announce as much in point 1 ?

you are forgiven for lying

namaste

IP Logged

MumboJumbo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 6:07pm

Lighty, why is a little mercury such a bad thing? Surely a one shot dose with a little mercury to make the darn thing work is better than dying from the bugs you're being vaccinated against?

See Profile For Update wrote on Jan 3rd, 2015 at 2:58pm:
Why the bugger did I get stuck on a planet chalked full of imbeciles?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #51 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:25pm

Exposed! 15 Syrian Children Dead Following UN 'Measles Vaccination' Campaign!

Published on Sep 17, 2014
http://www.undergroundworldnews.com
The UN has halted a measles vaccination campaign in northern Syria after at least 15 children died after receiving shots, the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and World Health Organization (WHO) confirmed in a joint statement.

“UNICEF and WHO have been shocked and saddened to learn of the deaths of at least 15 young children in Idlib, Syria,” the statement said. “The deaths of the children occurred in areas where a measles immunization campaign had been under way.”

The children were all under the age of two, Reuters reported, citing aid workers.

http://rt.com/news/188580-syria-children-dead-vaccinations/

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #52 - Sep 18th, 2014 at 9:34pm

I already posted this story today:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1333413031/75

Poor kids.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #53 - Sep 21st, 2014 at 8:16pm

http://www.stage2omega.com/lead-developer-of-hpv-vaccines-comes-clean-warns-pare...

Lead Developer Of HPV Vaccines Comes Clean, Warns Parents & Young Girls It’s All A Giant Deadly Scam

Dr. Diane Harper was a leading expert responsible for the Phase II and Phase III safety and effectiveness studies which secured the approval of the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccines, Gardasil™ and Cervarix™.  Dr. Harper also authored many of the published, scholarly papers about the vaccines.  She is now the latest in a long string of experts who are pressing the red alert button on the devastating consequences and irrelevancy of these vaccines.  Dr. Harper made her surprising confession at the 4th International Converence on Vaccination which took place in Reston, Virginia.  Her speech, which was originally intended to promote the benefits of the vaccines, took a 180-degree turn when she chose instead to clean her conscience about the deadly vaccines so she “could sleep at night”.  The following is an excerpt from a story by Sarah Cain:

“Dr. Harper explained in her presentation that the cervical cancer risk in the U.S. is already extremely low, and that vaccinations are unlikely to have any effect upon the rate of cervical cancer in the United States.  In fact, 70% of all HPV infections resolve themselves without treatment in a year, and the number rises to well over 90% in two years.  Harper also mentioned the safety angle.  All trials of the vaccines were done on children aged 15 and above, despite them currently being marketed for 9-year-olds.  So far, 15,037 girls have reported adverse side effects from Gardasil™ alone to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), and this number only reflects parents who underwent the hurdles required for reporting adverse reactions.  At the time of writing, 44 girls are officially known to have died from these vaccines.  The reported side effects include Guillian Barré Syndrome (paralysis lasting for years, or permanently — sometimes eventually causing suffocation), lupus, seizures, blood clots, and brain inflammation.  Parents are usually not made aware of these risks.  Dr. Harper, the vaccine developer, claimed that she was speaking out, so that she might finally be able to sleep at night.  ’About eight in every ten women who have been sexually active will have HPV at some stage of their life,’ Harper says.  ’Normally there are no symptoms, and in 98 per cent of cases it clears itself.  But in those cases where it doesn’t, and isn’t treated, it can lead to pre-cancerous cells which may develop into cervical cancer.’”

Although these two vaccines are marketed as protection against cervical cancer, this claim is purely hypothetical.  Studies have proven “there is no demonstrated relationship between the condition being vaccinated for and the rare cancers that the vaccine might prevent, but it is marketed to do that nonetheless.  In fact, there is no actual evidence that the vaccine can prevent any cancer.  From the manufacturers own admissions, the vaccine only works on 4 strains out of 40 for a specific venereal disease that dies on its own in a relatively short period, so the chance of it actually helping an individual is about about the same as the chance of her being struck by a meteorite.”

UPDATE #1: Since coming forward with the truth about the devastating consequences of the HPV vaccine, Dr. Harper has been victim of a relentless campaign attempting to discredit the validity of her claims.  Harper was even misquoted by British tabloid The Sunday Express which printed a false story loaded with fabricated quotations attributed to Harper.  In an interview with The Guardian, Harper makes it very clear about what exactly she said in order to protect herself from a potential lawsuit.  In an interview with CBS NEWS, Harper clarifies her position, and once again makes it crystal clear just how devastating this vaccine can be: “If we vaccinate 11 year olds and the protection doesn’t last … we’ve put them at harm from side effects, small but real, for no benefit,” says Dr. Harper. “The benefit to public health is nothing, there is no reduction in cervical cancers, they are just postponed, unless the protection lasts for at least 15 years, and over 70% of all sexually active females of all ages are vaccinated.”  She also says that enough serious side effects have been reported after Gardasil use that the vaccine could prove riskier than the cervical cancer it purports to prevent.  Cervical cancer is usually entirely curable when detected early through normal Pap screenings.

“The risks of serious adverse events including death reported after Gardasil use in (the JAMA article by CDC’s Dr. Barbara Slade) were 3.4/100,000 doses distributed,” Harper tells CBS NEWS.  ”The rate of serious adverse events on par with the death rate of cervical cancer.  Gardasil has been associated with at least as many serious adverse events as there are deaths from cervical cancer developing each year.  Indeed, the risks of vaccination are underreported in Slade’s article, as they are based on a denominator of doses distributed from Merck’s warehouse.  Up to a third of those doses may be in refrigerators waiting to be dispensed as the autumn onslaught of vaccine messages is sent home to parents the first day of school.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #54 - Sep 21st, 2014 at 10:31pm

Back then, (my personal story) I was advocating against this very vaccine (gardasil) for the young girls and women, which included at the time, my daughter, and my son's partner.
It made alarm bells go off, that this could be an untested and unproven vaccine.
I believe, the less poison in one's blood, the better.
When I found out my daughter had been brainwashed into having her first injection of it from her doctor, I was besides myself, I begged her to not have any more.
She was worried, as she had one injection already, and may need the other injections. I said, no, no more
Her doctor (and the other doctors) called for me to go into the medical centre and 'discuss' it, but I refused, saying I will not go into any debate, when I had no proof as yet, and prefer to wait until the evidence starts to present itself with side effects, such as miscarriages, sterility, or even death.
My daughter's doctor said, it's all voluntary, the girls getting these injections, or the mothers of the under age girls getting them. Or it's for free.
I said, there is always free cheese in a mousetrap.

I even begged my son's partner to not have it, but she is so brainwashed by the white coats, saying she didn't want to get cancer.
I said, you don't play around, you only have one partner, and he doesn't play around. (they already had a long term relationship since age 19)
This is aimed more at girls about to hit puberty.

She went ahead with it anyway.  Sad
My daughter, unsure, but listened to me and did not get any more of these injections of gardasil.

Then I heard of the deaths that followed, and particularly in Spain, they immediately banned gardasil.

But did Australia? f.k no  Angry

Amazing how fear filled all the teens and those in their early 20's were made to 'get these injections of gardasil voluntarily'. Angry

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #55 - Sep 21st, 2014 at 11:01pm

many blessings

and thank you lady lols for sharing that story ..

you are quite correct the less poisons the better .

the doctors continue to get kickbacks from the drug companies

so they deal the drugs they are paid to

they are only doing their job they say

these are forgiven

namaste we continue

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2014/09/18/bill-melinda-gates-foundation-...

EPTEMBER 18, 2014 by LIGHT WORKER 29501
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Vaccine Empire on Trial in India

Dont fall for his innocent looking face, He is Mr.smacking Gates, worlds most Dangerous Species for Mankind, He is No 1 buggerer for De-population Agenda, he has accumulated so much of bad karma that it may take another 1000’s of birth before he can ever WIPE them clean…& it’s time to hit back….. Eugenics Maniac Bill Gates will be arrested soon….

I had 3 paper licenses for Windows Xp and 7!!  even then His organisation tried to implicate me falsely under piracy, Well they got hit BIG time, buggerers- Org had to apologize for his Idiotic mistake, but in-turn I did loose Complete FAITH & TRUST in MICROSOFT for good and have switched to other operating system (OS)….

B. Gates is a barking mad f… and is a genocidal maniac. You’re not the Richest but the poorest & the most Unsuccessful and a Blot to MANKIND…..

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #56 - Sep 21st, 2014 at 11:12pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Sep 21st, 2014 at 11:01pm:
many blessings

and thank you lady lols for sharing that story ..

you are quite correct the less poisons the better .

the doctors continue to get kickbacks from the drug companies

so they deal the drugs they are paid to

they are only doing their job they say

these are forgiven

namaste we continue

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2014/09/18/bill-melinda-gates-foundation-...

EPTEMBER 18, 2014 by LIGHT WORKER 29501
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Vaccine Empire on Trial in India

http://2012thebigpicture.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/bill-gates-oral-polio-vacci...

Dont fall for his innocent looking face, He is Mr.smacking Gates, worlds most Dangerous Species for Mankind, He is No 1 buggerer for De-population Agenda, he has accumulated so much of bad karma that it may take another 1000’s of birth before he can ever WIPE them clean…& it’s time to hit back….. Eugenics Maniac Bill Gates will be arrested soon….

I had 3 paper licenses for Windows Xp and 7!!  even then His organisation tried to implicate me falsely under piracy, Well they got hit BIG time, buggerers- Org had to apologize for his Idiotic mistake, but in-turn I did loose Complete FAITH & TRUST in MICROSOFT for good and have switched to other operating system (OS)….

B. Gates is a barking mad f… and is a genocidal maniac. You’re not the Richest but the poorest & the most Unsuccessful and a Blot to MANKIND…..

"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent." -- Bill Gates

NOTE: This is a genuine quote, however the puppet supporters and "debunkers" have found a way to rationalise it and make out that it means something other than what is clearly stated.

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #57 - Sep 21st, 2014 at 11:16pm

That was a great post, Lady lols. I like how it was a personal story and not some cutting and pasting of a "credible source" to prove something.

Despite so-called evidence and facts pedalled by the WHO, I do not trust vaccines and avoid them. Interestingly, I don't seem to get sick as often as those who get vaccines, who are sick for weeks on end. Last week I had a cold that lasted three days, but it was gone rather quickly because I have been eating healthier, vitamins and omega 3. It seems to be doing the trick. To me, all of these so-called credible chemical remedies in the form of vaccines and pills, anti-biotics, etc just make the immune system weaker, not stronger.

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #58 - Sep 22nd, 2014 at 12:43am

So much ignorance, so much foolishness about vaccination.  So many outright lies, playing on the gullible.

Quote:
another much-reproduced article claims that in 2009, Dr. Diane Harper (who is consistently misidentified as "the lead researcher in the development of Gardasil and Cervarix") gave a talk at which she "came clean" and admitted that "Gardasil and Cervarix don't work, are dangerous, and weren't tested." That article grossly misrepresents what Dr. Harper actually said. Dr. Harper has expressed concerns such as how long protection from vaccines such as Gardasil will last (which is not a safety issue, but rather an issue of whether the expected results of an HPV immunization program will justify the financial costs), and whether the marketing of Gardasil might lead some women to avoid taking other STD-preventing precautions, but she has never said that Gardasil "doesn't work," "wasn't tested," or was "dangerous," as explained in great detail at the Skeptical Report blog:
Quote:
In a 2012 peer-reviewed article about Cervarix, Dr. Harper states that "Cervarix is an excellent choice for both screened and unscreened populations due to its long-lasting protection, its broad protection for at least five oncogenic HPV types, the potential to use only one-dose for the same level of protection, and its safety." Again, she speculates that cervical cancer screening may be just as useful, but nowhere does she recommend that the vaccine not be used, that it's safety profile is unacceptable, or that the vaccine cannot prevent cancer. In fact, she recommends expanding the guidelines for HPV vaccines for older women because as they age, they are more susceptible to other serotypes of HPV, against which Cervarix confers protection. She also states that Cervarix may also have a protective effect against some autoimmune disorders. This does not sound like a researcher who is losing sleep about the HPV vaccine, but who fully supports its use, with some exceptions.

Dr. Diane Harper is one of the leading researchers in biomedical science, an individual who has spent her life studying vaccines. She has the academic training and research credibility at a level that if she said "Gardasil is dangerous," many of us would stand up and begin to wonder. But the facts are she has not said anything of the sort about Gardasil and Cervarix. In peer-reviewed articles published in important, high impact journals, she has given strong, but scientifically qualified, endorsements to HPV vaccines. These are the facts. Any other allegations about her lack of support for vaccinations is based on misinformation, disinformation and lies.
A 2009 CBS News interview with Dr. Harper is often cited as contradicting this assessment, but it does not: Dr. Harper did not state during that interview that Gardasil doesn't work, is dangerous, or wasn't tested. Given questions about how long the vaccine is effective for, she questioned the efficacy of giving shots to girls as young as 11 years old in parts of the world (such as the U.S.) where women regularly undergo safety Pap screening repeatedly over their lifetimes, saying that the chances of their contracting cervical cancer may be less than the "small" risks associated with the vaccine. But Dr. Harper also noted that the risks of death surrounding the administration of Gardasil were "very rare," and that she "agrees with Merck and the CDC that Gardasil is safe for most girls and women."

[Source]

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Sep 22nd, 2014 at 12:45am

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print