Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Autism Cover~up Exposed (Read 10440 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Autism Cover~up Exposed
Reply #15 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 9:26am

[edit - for Lisa] so be it
« Last Edit: Sep 1st, 2014 at 9:40am by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #16 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 9:33am

Mellie, you're all over the place .. again. Your thoughts are once more rushing you into every direction. And unfortunately .. none of it relates to this topic.

Have a lovely day!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #17 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 10:03am

If anyone knows anything about mental health, its Lisa

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #18 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 6:43pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 1st, 2014 at 9:26am:
[edit - for Lisa] so be it

and so it is

namaste

- : ) =

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #19 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 7:09pm

Vaccinations have been known to kill people, so why isn't it possible for it to cause illnesses, cancer and bodily defects??

Take anti-psychotic medications, for example. They "manage" schizophrenic/psychotic/manic symptoms, but in turn can cause things like diabetes. Fact. Look up Quetiapine, the new pop star of big pharma drugs.

Big Pharma will fix one thing for you, but will create another, thus forcing the consumer to keep going back for a "cure" = $$$$$$ = totalitarian control.

I have had no flu vaccines since I was a baby, and have not been sick for a long time while everyone around me gets a vaccine and still manages to get sick all of the time?

As for the zombie/cyborg reference, perhaps I should explain. Do some research up on transhumanism, to become one with the slave machine that has no freewill you must first become devoid of human thought and action which is the stage we are at now. The New World Order already exists, but the illusion we see is a gradual baby step toward a revolutionary event in history, which most people see as simple evolution.
We are thrown all sorts of new technology at us that enables us not to use our brain, such as TV and "smartphones". The internet is contributing to this as well.
It is now possible to pass school without using our brains. We listen to a teacher talk, write it down on paper, use internet and books where we copy words from, then when it comes to a test or exam we basically repeat what we've read and been told. We are not required to take in the information.
Transhumanism will introduce to us technologies that will supposedly "fix" our zombie state, such as DNA modification, technologically advanced I.Q, virtual reality worlds, etc. This isn't a crackpot concept. Scientists are continue to develop this technology on a daily basis.

So regardless of debunking the crackpot theories, the FACTS are still there.

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #20 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 9:42pm

Freedumb wrote on Sep 1st, 2014 at 7:09pm:
Vaccinations have been known to kill people, so why isn't it possible for it to cause illnesses, cancer and bodily defects??

Take anti-psychotic medications, for example. They "manage" schizophrenic/psychotic/manic symptoms, but in turn can cause things like diabetes. Fact. Look up Quetiapine, the new pop star of big pharma drugs.

Big Pharma will fix one thing for you, but will create another, thus forcing the consumer to keep going back for a "cure" = $$$$$$ = totalitarian control.

I have had no flu vaccines since I was a baby, and have not been sick for a long time while everyone around me gets a vaccine and still manages to get sick all of the time?

As for the zombie/cyborg reference, perhaps I should explain. Do some research up on transhumanism, to become one with the slave machine that has no freewill you must first become devoid of human thought and action which is the stage we are at now. The New World Order already exists, but the illusion we see is a gradual baby step toward a revolutionary event in history, which most people see as simple evolution.
We are thrown all sorts of new technology at us that enables us not to use our brain, such as TV and "smartphones". The internet is contributing to this as well.
It is now possible to pass school without using our brains. We listen to a teacher talk, write it down on paper, use internet and books where we copy words from, then when it comes to a test or exam we basically repeat what we've read and been told. We are not required to take in the information.
Transhumanism will introduce to us technologies that will supposedly "fix" our zombie state, such as DNA modification, technologically advanced I.Q, virtual reality worlds, etc. This isn't a crackpot concept. Scientists are continue to develop this technology on a daily basis.

Yep, you really need to modify your way of thinking. Just because something seems possible, doesnt mean it is possible. And as far Seroquel causing diabetes it seems to be that its as a result of the weight gain that some patients experience.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #21 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 9:52pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 1st, 2014 at 9:42pm:
Freedumb wrote on Sep 1st, 2014 at 7:09pm:

Yep, you really need to modify your way of thinking. Just because something seems possible, doesnt mean it is possible. And as far Seroquel causing diabetes it seems to be that its as a result of the weight gain that some patients experience.

Fricking hell. Scientists have even come out and said that the vaccines are a health concern and can cause cancer but most people don't hear about it because big pharma is owned by the same people who run the big banks, who run everything else.
Yes, the process of weight gain which then becomes diabetes.

So maybe you should be one "modifying" your thinking, start by looking outside the tiny little box your holed up in.

For more information on "big pharma" and everything else tied to the big corporations of the world and the one world government agenda, please refer to "Trillion dollar conspiracy" by Jim Marrs, full of facts and sources for the so-called rational thinker, and also featured in the book is quotes from  "rational thinkers" who also believe there is an agenda taking place.

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #22 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 9:54pm

Freedumb wrote on Sep 1st, 2014 at 9:52pm:
Fricking hell. Scientists have even come out and said that the vaccines are a health concern and can cause cancer but most people don't hear about it because big pharma is owned by the same people who run the big banks, who run everything else.
Yes, the process of weight gain which then becomes diabetes.

Do you see the flaw in logic? Which scientists? If you know about them they mustn't be covered up by Big Pharma. Additionally there is a link between schizophrenia and diabetes as well. It may be that the use of antipsychotics doesnt cause diabetes mellitus, the condition they have does.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/06/100608182645.htm

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #23 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 10:14pm

I never said they were covered up, I just said you don't hear about it. Not everything has to be covered up to be completely ignored, especially when the media has a strong influence of what is heard and not heard about.

The link you have given me will not load up but I will search for the information.
I found an interesting article related to the vaccine:

Quote:
"Why I never get flu shots" by Chet Day
Reprinted with permission from Chet Day's Health & Beyond 

Every year about this time, quite a few people write me and ask, "My Doctor tells me to get my annual flu shot. Should I do it?"

Well, I don't diagnose or prescribe, and what you do with your body remains entirely up to you and your doctor (if you still go to a doctor), but I'll gladly tell you what I do regarding flu shots...

I avoid them like the plague.

In fact, at age 52, I've never had a flu shot, and it would take a Marine nurse and at least four burly wrestlers the size of Jessie Ventura to hold me down and give me one.

Perhaps you already sense I have strong feelings about flu shots?

These feelings stem from personal opinion, reading, and dramatic personal experience.

First off, I don't think toxic chemicals and virus strains grown on living tissue belong in the human body, even when they're packaged in sterile glass vials.

Since my family and I don't rely on doctors anymore, I don't have access to an insert that reveals the composition of this year's flu vaccine, but I did find some general information at the Concerned Parents for Vaccine Safety web site, where I learned about some of the ingredients used to make vaccines.

Do you want any of the following vaccine constituents in YOUR bloodstream?

•Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)

•Phenol, also known as carbolic acid (this is used as a disinfectant, dye)

•Formaldehyde, a known cancer-causing agent

•Aluminum, which is associated with Alzheimer's disease and seizures and also cancer producing in laboratory mice (it is used as an additive to promote antibody response)

•Thimerosal (a mercury disinfectant/preservative) can result in brain injury and autoimmune disease

•Neomycin and Streptomycin (used as antibiotics) have caused allergic reaction in some people.

Vaccines are also grown and strained through animal or human tissue like monkey kidney tissue, chicken embryo, embryonic guinea pig cells, calf serum, and human diploid cells (the dissected organs of aborted human fetuses as in the case of rubella, hepatitis A, and chickenpox vaccines).

Well, I refuse to put all of the above in my body, and I hope when your doctor starts telling you it's time for your annual flu shot that you'll require him to defend the annual injection. You or your insurance company's probably paying eighty bucks for a visit, so get your money's worth.

Have your doctor read you the insert that comes with the vaccine.

Then have him/her explain why it makes sense to inject toxic chemicals into the human body and how such substances can aid the delicate immune system.
Chances are he/she will fall back on questionable statistical and demographic explanations that the medical establishment has used for decades to justify immunization.

Try to engage your doctor in a non-confrontational discussion because this is an opportunity for him/her to actually give some serious thought to what he/she is injecting into bodies of patients day after day after day.
Many traditional doctors who haven't studied diet and lifestyle aren't going to change unless we help to educate them to what drugs and vaccines may really be doing long-term to people.

Okay, to speak from personal experience for a moment, let's look over our shoulders to 1990, a time period before the Day family turned to natural methods of building health.

In February of 1990, right after my wife's major cancer surgery in January, her doctor recommended a flu shot.

Almost immediately after the injection, my wife started feeling ill.

Overnight she came down with the worst case of flu she'd ever had.

She went to bed and literally didn't get up again for more than a few hours at a time for years afterwards. Only now, almost a decade later, is she finally regaining full health and energy.

I don't have space or enough heart yet to tell my wife's entire story, though I'll do it one of these days, but if you'll click here, you can read an article written by another CFIDS sufferer, an article that shows the cause and effect connection between flu vaccines and terrible immune disorders.

Okay, I'm a realist so if was still thinking traditionally, part of me would almost buy into the typical rationale for flu vaccines, that so many people are spared the annual flu and only a few die or have their lives ruined after being injected.

I'd buy into that if I were convinced that injecting a filthy substance into the body actually made sense.

Unfortunately, once I stopped buying into the big medical lies about their drug, cut, and burn system, I started questioning all of it.

And when one digs into the vaccine history (check out the Swine Flu vaccine if you want a real horror story) and scientific research (especially in Europe), it quickly becomes apparent that nobody really knows what these toxic stews of chemicals and microorganisms do in the human body.

- Taken from mercola dot com. (Can't provide links until 100 posts)

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #24 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 10:17pm

Don't bother it's mercola. As much as you think the medical community is biased. Mercola is worse. One stop shop for every  health quack on the planet.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #25 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 10:24pm

Freedumb wrote on Sep 1st, 2014 at 10:14pm:
Do you want any of the following vaccine constituents in YOUR bloodstream?

•Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)

•Phenol, also known as carbolic acid (this is used as a disinfectant, dye)

•Formaldehyde, a known cancer-causing agent

•Aluminum, which is associated with Alzheimer's disease and seizures and also cancer producing in laboratory mice (it is used as an additive to promote antibody response)

•Thimerosal (a mercury disinfectant/preservative) can result in brain injury and autoimmune disease

•Neomycin and Streptomycin (used as antibiotics) have caused allergic reaction in some people.

Well lets being with these ingredients
1. Formaldehyde is already flowing through mine and yours bloodstream. Its a by product of natural processes and is easily excreted.
2 The aluminium alzhemiers link is tenuous at best and an outright lie at worst
3. Ethylene glycol. Some vaccines have 2-phenoxyethanol a glycol ether, but none have ethylene glycol
4. Thimerosal is either not in vaccines or in trace amounts. It is also in a form of mercury that is not as tozxic and easily excreted.
5. The doses of neomycin and streptomycin are extremely small in vaccines. True they do cause allergic reactions but this is not a reason to give them the vaccine, just one with a different antibiotic in it.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #26 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 9:29pm

CDC Whistleblower: MMR Causes Autism CDC Whistleblower: MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #27 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 9:56pm

Yes, all "scientific facts", I'm sure, but I'd rather put my faith in the natural and healthy way than the man-made chemical way, especially when the more big pharma creates a solution to a problem, the more health problems everyone has.

Just think of it like this -- if all of the diseases in the world were curable or fixable, would there still be a profit made?

And how do you know how much of these chemicals are in the vaccines, other than what is written on a scientifically approved study or document? Were you there? Did you make it yourself? Mercola may have an agenda of its own but at least it promotes good health.

The above logic can be, and often is, turned around on me but I am also able to turn it around on the so-called rational thinkers of the world who also believe that money is real, and that they have a choice in who they elect in government.

To it_is_the_light: you will find that nobody will actually watch those videos because it is logical and reasonable to reject something that it isn't written in an approved written document. Good videos though.
Whistleblowers = crackpots/schizophrenic/schizotypal/crazy/tinfoil hat brigade/attention seekers in the language of the "logical thinkers".

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #28 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 10:00pm

I will not provide any further evidence or "facts" on this because it is only the green health crowd that actually opposes vaccinations, but it doesn't make it any less true. The only difference between the bias of the green health and big pharma is that green health is generally not backed up by government approval where as big pharma is. You can take it which ever way you like.
If you ever want to understand why us, the crazies, think outside of the box, read the book that I suggested earlier. "Trillion dollar conspiracy". Made a lot of sense to me, but it may not to you.

You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #29 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 5:37am

Quote:
I will not provide any further evidence or "facts"

many blessings fear not ,

I have the facts which = truth

and loving share as much

namaste

- : ) =

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/blog/the-cdc-whistleblower-injecting-sanity-into...

The CDC Whistleblower – Injecting Sanity Into the Vaccine Debate
By Carol A. Hoernlein P.E. | Greetings From The Garden State | September 2, 2014

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/28/researcher-says-cdc-chose-to-cover-up...

Researcher Says CDC ‘Chose to Cover Up’ Data Linking Autism With Vaccines…but There’s More to the Story

Aug. 28, 2014 7:08pm      Liz Klimas

A study published earlier this month re-analyzing data put out by the CDC in 2004, claims to have found a statistically significant association between autism and the age at which the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine is given to infant African-American boys.
A so-called “whistleblower” alleged that the CDC covered up this data and chose to focus the 2004 study on other findings, ignoring this one.
Since this more recent study claiming to associate an increased risk of autism after vaccination, more information about the study author, the whistleblower and the CDC’s original intent has come to light.
This more recent study was also removed from the journal, which cited ”serious concerns about the validity of its conclusions.”
Others criticized the study and the allegations of a CDC cover-up as well.

http://www.ageofautism.com/2014/08/cdc-whistleblower-and-probability-of-post-mmr...

CDC Whistleblower and Probability of Post-MMR Autism Diagnosis

By Marcella Piper-Terry

If you haven’t heard by now about the biggest news to hit the autism community in a long time, here’s what’s been happening:

Dr. Brian Hooker reanalyzed the CDC’s data and found a statistically-significant increase in the risk of autism for children who received the MMR vaccine before 36 months of age. [1]

The increased risk was strongest for African-American males, who were 3.4 TIMES more likely to develop autism when vaccinated with MMR prior to 36 months, compared to matched controls. [1]

There was an increased risk of autism seen across the board for children who received the MMR vaccine prior to 36 months of age. [1]

Dr. Hooker was alerted to this problem by one of the CDC scientists involved in a 2004 study which declared there was no risk of autism based on MMR vaccination prior to 36 months of age. The CDC scientist in question (Dr. William Thompson) is listed as one of the authors on the 2004 paper. Dr. Thompson is now referred to as “the CDC whistleblower.” Dr. Thompson revealed to Dr. Hooker that the CDC researchers knew as early as 2001 about the greatly increased risk to African-American male children and they intentionally covered it up. [2]

The CDC has released a statement in which they do not deny the increased risk of autism for African-American males vaccinated with the first MMR prior to 36 months of age. [3]

In the CDC’s statement, they basically blame parents of children who develop autism from vaccines because the parents have followed the CDC’s Recommended Childhood Schedule, which includes receipt of the first MMR vaccine between 12-15 months of age. [4]

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print