Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Autism Cover~up Exposed (Read 10357 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Autism Cover~up Exposed
Aug 27th, 2014 at 7:30pm

http://kellybroganmd.com/article/cdc-youre-fired-autism-coverup-exposed/

CDC: You’re Fired. Autism Coverup Exposed.

The dam is leaking, and the flood is coming. Are you ready to stand strong?

Fraud.
A powerful accusation, sensational, provocative. When we think of fraud, what comes to mind? Images of avarice-driven men putting their greed before the best interest of a larger population. Does it feel different when it is a woman behind the mask? What about a woman charged with “Saving Lives. Protecting People.” as is the CDC’s claim? What if that larger population put at risk is our infants, babies, and children?

Today, I am calling all women, to hear this news, let it permeate deep down to the core of their primal instincts, and say, enough is enough.

As citizens of this capitalist nation, we cannot rely on corporate-sponsored news media for the truth. We must source it from trusted independent outlets, informed experts, and even going to the available science, ourselves. It is time to reclaim our health, and that of our families, once and for all. When we outsource our native wisdom, our belief in the fundamental strength of our minds and bodies, to corporations whose primary fiduciary responsibility is to their shareholders, we are sacrificing ourselves, and our children. Women and children are the sheep being led off the ledge. I have written about a known 4250% increase in fetal demise during the 2009/10 flu season, about evidence-based inefficacy and risks of the pertussis vaccine pushed on pregnant women, about Gardasil killing healthy girls across the globe, fear mongering about SIDS that is actually caused by a visit to the pediatrician, and of the corruption of an infant’s birthday by the Hepatitis B vaccine. In rejecting the paradigm of vaccination, it is important to grasp the nature of the political beast that is pushing vaccines into the arms (legs and buttocks) of every American.

This week, devotees to the shrine of conventional medicine that is vaccination, are called to the floor.

After Dr. Brian Hooker’s requests through the Freedom of Information Act for original MMR study documentation, a CDC Immunization Safety Researcher, Dr. William Thompson has buckled under the pressure of his conscience, and come forth as a whistle blower. These documents demonstrated a 340% increase in the incidence of autism in African American boys, expunged from the final study results in a violent act of scientific fraud.  In response to this now recovered letter from Dr. Thompson addressing this finding, the CDC retroactively altered the data to eliminate the signal of harm.  In light of this 2004 letter confirming CDC awareness and suppression of these findings, CDC head, Dr. Julie Gerberding committed perjury before moving onto her position at Merck in the Vaccine Division. Dr. Hooker has published the unadulterated finding here.

As parents around the world have known for 7 decades, and basic science has supported,  vaccines do cause autism. Despite the defiance of the CDC in its refusal to conduct that most basic of studies, a retrospective case-control investigation of autism rates in vaccinated versus unvaccinated children, science has been supporting the connection for years. In a transparent effort to paralyze the conversation, the Institute of Medicine has handily dismissed a causal relationship between vaccination and autism, referencing 4 studies, including the very study in question, and another by now fugitive Paul Thorsen, and one that actually did demonstrate over 50% regression after MMR. Analyses that have been done, outside of Pharma’s pocket book, have demonstrated statistically significant correlations between vaccination and autism and suggested that prevention involves less-to-no vaccination.

It is time for us to acknowledge the heinous nature of this  one-size-fits-all pharmaceutical assault. There are no green vaccines, no room for a “slowed or alternate schedule”  because vaccination itself is predicated on an antiquated misapprehension of individualized immunity. Metals, antibiotics, chemical preservatives, and manipulated animal and human tissues have no place in human ecology. This mismatch is particularly egregious in our current state as a species, hovering on the brink of devolution, in an age of profound transgenerational compromise of mitochondrial dysfunction, detox capacity, and microbiota-supported immunity.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Autism Cover-up Exposed
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 7:31pm

Are We Surprised?
A veritable body-bomb, the MMR contains recombinant human albumin, fetal bovine serum, and chick embryo fibroblasts, and the potential for interspecies activation of unknown retroviruses, molecular mimicry, and reactivation of the virulence of the infectious virus itself – a completely unstudied and medically unacknowledged risk. Conventional medicine, particularly the field of infectious disease, has yet to adopt the new science, which has demonstrated the imperative of individualized risk assessment. There is no effort to screen for, identify, or personalize this intervention based on genetics, lifestyle, or markers of altered immunity. This is the equivalent of hammering a one-sized-helmet on to each child’s head, in full knowledge that some fraction of those children will be injured or even killed in this barbaric process. Add to this co-exposures such as nutrient depleted maternal diets, surgical births, formula feeding, ultrasound, pesticides, and pharmaceuticals like Tylenol, and there is only so long we can defend a model of toxicology that ignores the synergy of these risks.

A novel diagnosis, Measles-Induced Neuroautistic Encephalopathy (MINE) appears to be a variant of the most severe complication of measles, Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis, which develops when the body is unable to clear the measles virus. MINE has only been reported in children who have received MMR vaccines. An immature or otherwise compromised immune system appears to be a necessary risk factor for the development of MINE and SSPE. Who is assessing vaccine recipients for this risk factor? Do we even know how?

Autism is the emblem for modern human health. These children are the canaries in the coalmine. Those whose buckets were full-to-overflowing until the final uninvited drops spill over the edge. They suffer from oxidative damage, mitochondrial dysfunction, dysbiosis, and brain-based inflammation and autoimmunity. In the era of vaccine design, it was not even known that the brain had immune function, let alone that our gut microbiome is the mastermind of of our immune response, and that we must cooperate with the bacteria and viruses in our midst. There is no free lunch, no slaughter of bugs, no offensive attack that does not also undermine our own health.

The Flood
Parents are taking back the truth. It is my expectation that this crack in the dam will serve to sound an alarm. To wake women up. To show them that they have relinquished their maternal wisdom, and that it is time to wrest it back. As Dan Olmsted states:

More broadly, these “leaks” in the bulwark of conventional wisdom have been coming for a long time, and not just from people on the inside with information to share.
I’m talking about leaks like all the parents of children on the other side of the elevated-risk stats – MMR shots at 12 months, illness, regression, autism.
Leaks like parents who saw it with other vaccines, at other times  – parents who were willing to share what happened to try to keep it from happening again.
Leaks like the original Verstraeten study at the CDC that found a high risk of autism for infants who got the most ethyl mercury by the first month of life, as opposed to the least.
Leaks like the CDC coverup of the soaring autism rate in Brick Township, N.J.
Leaks like all the evidence from low-and-no-vaccine populations with low-to-no autism. Leaks like the unwillingness of the public health authorities to even study the issue.
Leaks like the Hannah Poling case, which the government conceded was triggered by autism, but buried by obfuscation. Leaks like the Unanswered Questions study showing autism all over the place in unacknowledged vaccine “court” rulings.
Leaks like the SafeMinds parents identifying autism as a “novel form of mercury poisoning” more than a decade ago.
Leaks like the Merck scientists who came forward to say the company faked data to make its mumps vaccine look effective.
Leaks like the connection between the first cases of autism reported in the medical literature, in 1943, and the families’ exposure to the new ethyl mercury vaccines and fungicides.
Leaks like the whole catastrophic half-a-millennium love affair between the medical industry and mercury, one that should have ended long before the autism tidal wave started carrying away America’s children.
Leaks like the most obvious one of all – the explosion of autism and the vaccine schedule at the same time Congress gave the nation’s corrupt drug makers a free ride in court, a ride on the backs of America’s vaccine-injured children and their stumbling families.
These leaks are becoming a flood, and the flood a tidal wave, just like the autism tidal wave, and the wave is washing away the whole wall of denial built by the same people who just about now are running out of fingers and toes to plug them with.
Deeply ingrained in our most primitive impulses, mothers are wired to protect their children. This protection no longer takes the form of sheltering them from wild animals, warming their bodies from the elements, and procuring foraged food. Today, our charge is to access a fearlessness. To shed a “medicate it, kill it, suppress it!” reflex, and to adopt a deep respect for our coevolution with the natural world, and a powerful rejection of a broken healthcare model that is making us sicker by the minute. If we stand together, our feminine wisdom will cast a shadow so dark that Pharma will run scared.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Autism Cover~up Exposed
Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 7:34pm

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/age-autism-weekly-wrap-torrent-leaks-reaches-fl...

Age of Autism Weekly Wrap: A Torrent of Leaks Reaches Flood Stage

As the MMR whistleblower issue blows up, here's one thing that's worth remembering: The specific manipulation of data being alleged is that the CDC covered up a risk for autism in black males who got the MMR shot earlier than 36 months. That is appalling, and raises terrible echoes of the nation's public health officials and their odious Tuskegee study of untreated black males with syphilis.

But more broadly, according to the medical, scientific, and journalistic consensus of our day, there should be no good evidence of any kind, whatsoever, linking any vaccine to autism in any child, ever. Ever! ("One Thing We Know About Autism: Vaccines Aren't to Blame" – National Geographic. "Once again, the research is definitive: vaccines don't cause autism, and the potential costs of vaccines' mild side-effects are clearly smaller than those of the lethal diseases that can spread if we don't vaccinate all children." – Vox.com)

Since "we know" that vaccines don't cause autism, they certainly don't cause it in black males. They certainly don't cause it when the MMR is given to black males. They certainly don't cause it when the MMR is given to black males in Atlanta.  They certainly don't cause it when the MMR is given to black males in Atlanta before a certain age – or, for that matter, given on the day of birth to blue-eyed females in Dubuque born on the first or third Thursdays of months ending in "y."

They don't cause autism! Got it? If they did, even in such a circumscribed cohort as black males in Atlanta vaccinated with MMR before 36 months - that would start a cascade of challenges to orthodoxy that simply can't – and, if the authority figures have their way, simply won't – be tolerated. This is what the The Times and The Networks and the Agencies are going to be working overtime to shore up.

The CDC's William Thompson, whistleblower to Brian Hooker on the MMR study and lead author on another on mercury in vaccines, has probably ruined more than a few of his colleagues' August vacations at Hilton Head. One can't help think of goofy cartoon characters running around a leaking dike and plugging every hole that starts spurting. They are down now to using their toes. (Check out this staggeringly off-message comment from Dorit Reiss on CNN: "Even if his [Brian Hooker's] claims about the study were correct, which is doubtful, it would show that for most of the population, MMR does not cause autism." I imagine a Merck guy yelling in her ear, "Dammit, Dorit, don't ever say it's OK if the MMR just makes a few thousand black boys autistic! Do you really want this job?")

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 9:31pm

Still no mechanism behind MMR and autism then? Good carry on.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 10:09pm

Duuuuuuuuuuude  Roll Eyes

Societies where high percentages of people sitting and staring (and not blinking appropriately) at TV's, Computers and other Monitors for long periods of time each 24 hours - be it broken or unbroken...
...with each 'generation' being born to adapt to its environment, more and more children from these Societies are...
...just sitting & staring - with AUTISM
Tongue

The inability to 'manually' think and act for oneself because of dependency upon technology to provide an AUTOMATED thinking/acting process.

Pumping Meds into these generations does nothing for or against.

Around the world, children inherit the needs to adapt to the environment that their parents live with. Sherpas have huge barrel chests after generations of 'adaption', as would a 3rd generation FreeDiver. This is advancement via physiology.

So when you read this in front of your computer/laptop/etc.
Just remember -
too much of a good thing can be bad for you.

Autism ...just sit and  stare
  Tongue

Its amazing that with some things in the world, especially a world trying to make things more complex than they need to be (and hence why an increase in Mental illness around the 'technologically industrialised' world) - one doesn't need to be a Scientist, let alone an Academic...
...to see something so 'simple' ("Say 'Derrrrrr' like an Austistic child!"  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #5 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:35pm

You have a great point, as always, JaSin.

I was immunised as a baby, so I didn't have much of a choice in the matter and I can't really blame parents who, like most of everyone, was unaware of what an immunisation can really do.

Immunisation blocks out the spirit, and while I've had the one in my life I never had one since. When all the school kids were getting it, I refused and my parents actually gave me a freedom of choice.

Fast-forward to today -- everyone between kids and 40 year olds are doing what JaSin has stated: sitting and staring at screens. With the advancement of technology you can ever let life pass you by in the great outdoors because you can tune into social media on your "smartphone".

I don't even look at my phone when I'm out in the world, nor do I care for purchasing a smartphone. People have panic attacks and anxiety when they lose their phones, and this used to astound me but after waking up nothing surprises me about people and their zombie-like behaviour. They're like a drug addict -- they don't even realise the problem.

Immunisations, supermarket foods, prescription drugs, TV, social media, mainstream radio, video games, even computers -- it's all a training ground for the future zombie/cyborg world order.

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:38pm

So very true FreeDumb.
Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:40am

Oh, god, anti-vaccinationists.  They should all be taken out and publicly ignored.

They have no idea what they're talking about.  What they are saying is bloody dangerous.  Ignore them.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

SweetLambo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 30th, 2014 at 12:45am

Well at least your Autism isn't covered up Brain.

The quran was not written by allah unless allah has no knowledge of science and historical facts. No quran or prophet mohammed existed until 60 years after mohammed's death.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #9 - Aug 31st, 2014 at 1:01am

Freedumb wrote on Aug 29th, 2014 at 10:35pm:
You have a great point, as always, JaSin.

I was immunised as a baby, so I didn't have much of a choice in the matter and I can't really blame parents who, like most of everyone, was unaware of what an immunisation can really do.

Immunisation blocks out the spirit, and while I've had the one in my life I never had one since. When all the school kids were getting it, I refused and my parents actually gave me a freedom of choice.

Fast-forward to today -- everyone between kids and 40 year olds are doing what JaSin has stated: sitting and staring at screens. With the advancement of technology you can ever let life pass you by in the great outdoors because you can tune into social media on your "smartphone".

I don't even look at my phone when I'm out in the world, nor do I care for purchasing a smartphone. People have panic attacks and anxiety when they lose their phones, and this used to astound me but after waking up nothing surprises me about people and their zombie-like behaviour. They're like a drug addict -- they don't even realise the problem.

Immunisations, supermarket foods, prescription drugs, TV, social media, mainstream radio, video games, even computers -- it's all a training ground for the future zombie/cyborg world order.

Right

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Aug 31st, 2014 at 8:37am

As a former Assistant Nurse,
I was the one who figured out that Dementia react to 'feelings', rather than 'words' of people communicating.
After doing an Art Course, I saw many 'Deaf' people attending. Sure they needed an Auslan translator for the verbal instructions, but what they lacked in 'audio' attention was replaced by an 'enhanced' VISUAL perception and their artworks proved so.
Thus I remembered such 'Blind' people who go on into Music to 'follow their strength, not chase their weakness'.
Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles and many more.
Stephen Hawkins - physically he is 'stuffed up', but mentally he is really 'out there'.
...Para-Olympians though, seem to 'chase their weakness' I believe - to prove something maybe? Maybe - reclaim something they lost? If so, then it is only via 'technology' in the form of prothesis's and such ...not something 'natural'.

So when dealing with Dementia, it eventually became obvious that they were reacting mostly to how I was feeling both to them and within myself. It very rarely mattered with what I said. Hence why many Dementia 'react' the way they do. If you are not happy to be there visiting your 'Demented' relative in the Aged Care - you are tired, fed up with them as a burden, etc? Then the will react 'fed up' with you. The only other aspect I can contribute to this is 'Acting'. A number of times I 'acted' out a few situations to get the Dementia patient more compliant (stay in bed, etc) and it was as if I was 'masking my feelings' (I think). Well, I might be related to Russell Crowe - but I'm definitely a bad actor  Tongue
I guess sometimes its good to be in a position to see through all the complexity (confusion?) that is increasing in this world (...for want of being 'hard' in the past) with a 'Simple point of view/perception'. K.I.S.S

Anyway,
I prefer not to be vaccinated for a Cold/Flu as I believe that both a good for building up one's natural immunity against some things that are far, far worse. Especially in Australia, which can be isolated from the world's current trend. I remember the 2000 Olympics and when people from all around the world came to Sydney and A HELL OF A LOT of people in Sydney (Health Care workers too!) suddenly became ill from Flu/Cold like symptoms.  Shocked

I would only take a Cold/Flu Vaccination in situations like when I'm going to go in for a major operation in a month or so, to prevent a slow and/or poor recovery etc.

If you haven't got a hole to fill,
why create a lump to trip over?
Huh

PS: Oh, and I hardly ever spoke to Schizophrenic patients. They already had enough voices in their heads, so the last thing they need was mine as well, I'm sure.  Wink  So I visually expressed myself mostly, which sometimes got me an amusing 'smart-arse' look in return.  Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2014 at 8:43am by Jasin »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 8:32am

Jasin wrote on Aug 31st, 2014 at 8:37am:
As a former Assistant Nurse,
I was the one who figured out that Dementia react to 'feelings', rather than 'words' of people communicating.
After doing an Art Course, I saw many 'Deaf' people attending. Sure they needed an Auslan translator for the verbal instructions, but what they lacked in 'audio' attention was replaced by an 'enhanced' VISUAL perception and their artworks proved so.
Thus I remembered such 'Blind' people who go on into Music to 'follow their strength, not chase their weakness'.
Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles and many more.
Stephen Hawkins - physically he is 'stuffed up', but mentally he is really 'out there'.
...Para-Olympians though, seem to 'chase their weakness' I believe - to prove something maybe? Maybe - reclaim something they lost? If so, then it is only via 'technology' in the form of prothesis's and such ...not something 'natural'.

So when dealing with Dementia, it eventually became obvious that they were reacting mostly to how I was feeling both to them and within myself. It very rarely mattered with what I said. Hence why many Dementia 'react' the way they do. If you are not happy to be there visiting your 'Demented' relative in the Aged Care - you are tired, fed up with them as a burden, etc? Then the will react 'fed up' with you. The only other aspect I can contribute to this is 'Acting'. A number of times I 'acted' out a few situations to get the Dementia patient more compliant (stay in bed, etc) and it was as if I was 'masking my feelings' (I think). Well, I might be related to Russell Crowe - but I'm definitely a bad actor  Tongue
I guess sometimes its good to be in a position to see through all the complexity (confusion?) that is increasing in this world (...for want of being 'hard' in the past) with a 'Simple point of view/perception'. K.I.S.S

Anyway,
I prefer not to be vaccinated for a Cold/Flu as I believe that both a good for building up one's natural immunity against some things that are far, far worse. Especially in Australia, which can be isolated from the world's current trend. I remember the 2000 Olympics and when people from all around the world came to Sydney and A HELL OF A LOT of people in Sydney (Health Care workers too!) suddenly became ill from Flu/Cold like symptoms.  Shocked

I would only take a Cold/Flu Vaccination in situations like when I'm going to go in for a major operation in a month or so, to prevent a slow and/or poor recovery etc.

If you haven't got a hole to fill,
why create a lump to trip over?
Huh

PS: Oh, and I hardly ever spoke to Schizophrenic patients. They already had enough voices in their heads, so the last thing they need was mine as well, I'm sure.  Wink  So I visually expressed myself mostly, which sometimes got me an amusing 'smart-arse' look in return.  Grin

Why did you not publish? Oh wait.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #12 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 8:39am

A former assistant nurse eh? That involves a couple of months of some TAFE course .. just enough to help you cope with a job description consisting of cleaning up urine and poo.

Incredible credentials lol!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #13 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 8:54am

http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/cdcwhistleblower.asp

Oh look Snopes updated this to false.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #14 - Sep 1st, 2014 at 9:01am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 1st, 2014 at 8:54am:
http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/cdcwhistleblower.asp

Oh look Snopes updated this to false.

Aha!

You gotta wonder about the rubbish some fools people post in Chat.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print