Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21
Send Topic Print
Global warming; methane plumes as deep ocean warms (Read 20942 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: Global warming; methane plumes as deep ocean warms
Reply #105 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 1:50am

crazychris wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 1:43am:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 1:30am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 12:44am:
- hands up who wants to do a poll on whether crazy chris is a brainiac or not because he swapped his vote from labor
because he thought the kids deserved a copper noose?

...don't sit on the fence now all at once will ya  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Crazy Chris spends more time sitting on the porcelain at his local public toilet improving his mind. Clears his head.

so then laughing idiot, have you got anything worthwhile to put to the debate, or is talking crap all you've got ?

what am I saying, you're an alarmist, crap is all you ever had.

don't eat it all at once will you laughing idiot.

I am waiting for you to have your fill. Take some home in a doggy bag. Enjoy.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #106 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 12:42pm

crazychris wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 1:40am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 12:44am:
- hands up who wants to do a poll on whether crazy chris is a brainiac or not because he swapped his vote from labor
because he thought the kids deserved a copper noose?

...don't sit on the fence now all at once will ya  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

nbn whichever way it went was not important, the fact that labor ran the country into the ground was the important issue, they should have been assassinated, they had to go.

crazy chris is a technophobe, lol- yeh, groundbreaking stuff that i know  Shocked Shocked Shocked

.. you heard it hear first folks  Cheesy

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

crazychris

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #107 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 1:21pm

to the laughing idiot and the one who molests horses, neither of you will ever die from brain cancer.

my political view is not left or right.

im not a communist or a greenie (same thing really)

my political judgements are based on commonsense, and fairness.

do-gooders can go and jump Smiley

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #108 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 1:37pm

crazychris wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 1:21pm:
to the laughing idiot and the one who molests horses, neither of you will ever die from brain cancer.

Are you projecting your own experience?

If somebody gifted you half a brain it would be lonely.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #109 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 1:37pm

crazychris wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 1:21pm:

OH NOES, accept the copper internet tentacle or else....

love the tentacle  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  Grin Grin

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #110 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 6:02pm

Speaking of methane plumes, what's happened to Longweekend 58? Has he gone atmospheric?

IP Logged

Kytro
Gold Member

Blasphemy: a victimless
crime

Adelaide
Reply #111 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 6:00am

crazychris wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 12:28am:

and I ignore the theories, not the evidence and that evidence being the climate change itself, you say it's manmade which is based purely on conjecture, I say it's natural the same as it has always been.

Well yes climate change plus all experiments and measurements and tracking of atmospheric composition and energy radiation. They way you phrase it it's as though you think they choose an explanation at random. Man made climate change is the last man standing. All other explanations that have been presented have been examined, tested and have failed.

It's no more conjecture than most other science.

IP Logged

crazychris

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #112 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 7:10pm

Kytro wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 6:00am:

and I ignore the theories, not the evidence and that evidence being the climate change itself, you say it's manmade which is based purely on conjecture, I say it's natural the same as it has always been.

Well yes climate change plus all experiments and measurements and tracking of atmospheric composition and energy radiation. They way you phrase it it's as though you think they choose an explanation at random. Man made climate change is the last man standing. All other explanations that have been presented have been examined, tested and have failed.

some science is proven in that there is actual physical proof, you don't have that with computer generated climate models that can be made to put out whatever outcome you want by simply feeding in different equations or whatever, none of it is actual physical proof.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #113 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 8:08pm

crazychris wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 7:10pm:

some science is proven in that there is actual physical proof, you don't have that with computer generated climate models that can be made to put out whatever outcome you want by simply feeding in different equations or whatever, none of it is actual physical proof.

'actual physical proof' is subject to ummmmmmmmmmmmm, like u know MEASUREMENT  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

THE UNCERTAINTY PRINICPLE DICTATES ALL  Smiley Smiley

MEASUREMENTS ARE COMPARED TO WHAT  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ??

(THIS BLOKES IS CRAZY OR SOMETHING   Huh)

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #114 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 8:12pm

IN SHORT- crazy cris and the deniar cabl who sell billions of oil a day don't know what a model is...

thanx for playing and getting schooled by a graylands patient for 'n years : game set and match me and the others whose shoulders I've ridden on for years,... thanx guys and gals who have helped me school these child hating planet accountant psychos  Cool ...let us thank the scientists of pure and applied bent...  Sad Sad Sad Sad  Wink Wink

IP Logged

crazychris

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #115 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 10:08pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 8:12pm:
IN SHORT- crazy cris and the deniar cabl who sell billions of oil a day don't know what a model is...

thanx for playing and getting schooled by a graylands patient for 'n years : game set and match me and the others whose shoulders I've ridden on for years,... thanx guys and gals who have helped me school these child hating planet accountant psychos  Cool ...let us thank the scientists of pure and applied bent...  Sad Sad Sad Sad  Wink Wink

stupid horse molester, your claim to victory is every bit as hollow as Hamas's claim to victory against Israel, you have nothing to show for your efforts, only an inane sense of stupidity that is only surpassed by your ability to write nonsense.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #116 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 10:31pm

crazychris wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 10:08pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 8:12pm:

stupid horse molester, your claim to victory is every bit as hollow as Hamas's claim to victory against Israel, you have nothing to show for your efforts, only an inane sense of stupidity that is only surpassed by your ability to write nonsense.

crazy chris doesn't understand the measurement process  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Shocked  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #117 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 10:41pm

hmm well seriously couldn't be bothered to read the prev pages because...??

you are either a headless chook running around squawking about how its all natural.. or..

you are an observer without prejudice who sees whats happening and acknowledges it.

Guess that makes you a headless chook crazychris... 

no denial possible...   Grin

live every day

IP Logged

Kytro
Gold Member

Blasphemy: a victimless
crime

Adelaide
Reply #118 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 10:44pm

crazychris wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 7:10pm:

No. Science is never proven, ever. Theories have evidence, that's how it works.

The models are not all there is to climate change, they form the predictive bit. There is physical evidence for claims in the theory, such as evidence that Co2 concentrations affect climate, and specifically that the human factor is having an impact. It's not entirely models - they take the physical evidence and use it to project a probable long term outcome. It's a really bad idea to wait and see if they are right.

IP Logged

crazychris

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #119 - Sep 4th, 2014 at 6:57pm

Emma wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 10:41pm:
hmm well seriously couldn't be bothered to read the prev pages because...??

you are either a headless chook running around squawking about how its all natural.. or..

you are an observer without prejudice who sees whats happening and acknowledges it.

Guess that makes you a headless chook crazychris... 

no denial possible...   Grin

be quiet woman, men are talking...

and just because you got your monthlies, that's no excuse to go off at me.

now then, have you got enough tampons ?

if you haven't, try a rolled up newspaper if it's not to small.
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2014 at 7:06pm by crazychris »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21
Send Topic Print