Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Muslims and their head collecting fetishes (Read 18674 times)
Soren
Gold Member

Re: Muslims and their head collecting fetishes
Reply #60 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 9:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 8:44pm:
Soren wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 8:40pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 7:40pm:
As usual Soren, your bigotry has you so far in it's grip that you can't even consider the possibility that Australian Muslims are already in Team Australia.   Roll Eyes

some may be. Many aren't. The black flag jihadis is rampaging  in Sydney and their supporters aren't.

Hyperbole, Soren?   Jihadis are not "rampaging in Sydney".
You openly reject all Muslims, no matter what their loyalty may be, prejudging them before they say or do anything.   Roll Eyes

They did rampage through Sydney.

And I reject only the ones who unreservedly believe the Koran, hadiths and in Mohammed's example and want sharia.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #61 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 10:28pm

Soren wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 8:49pm:
What I and everyone acknowledge is that the ones who are NOT in the team are motivated by Islam.

I hope everyone on Ozpolitic is part of the team?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #62 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 11:19pm

Soren wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 9:07pm:
As usual Soren, your bigotry has you so far in it's grip that you can't even consider the possibility that Australian Muslims are already in Team Australia.   Roll Eyes

some may be. Many aren't. The black flag jihadis is rampaging  in Sydney and their supporters aren't.

You openly reject all Muslims, no matter what their loyalty may be, prejudging them before they say or do anything.   Roll Eyes

Did they?  You should have no difficulty linking to the media reports, then, Soren.  Where are they?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
And I reject only the ones who unreservedly believe the Koran, hadiths and in Mohammed's example and want sharia.

Do you reject Jews who want Rabbinical courts?   Christians who want clerical courts?   'cause we've got both of those in Australia.

Do you reject Jews who believe unreservedly in the Torah?  Christians who unreservedly believe in The Bible?  'cause we've got both of those in Australia.

No, you only attack Muslims for their religious beliefs.  You persecute them, Soren for their religious beliefs, no matter what they might be or how they express them.  Hang a sign on a person with the word "Muslim" on it and you hate them!   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #63 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 11:19pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 10:28pm:
What I and everyone acknowledge is that the ones who are NOT in the team are motivated by Islam.

I play for the other Team Australia, the one not led by Tone Rabbit.  Wink

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #64 - Sep 2nd, 2014 at 11:44pm

I told you, Brain, not all Muslims and not regardless of their beliefs. Stop being a spineless distorter as well as a craven apologist.
I am against jihad, sharia and every other aspect of Islam that is against freedom and dignity and enlightened human life.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 12:14am

Freedom, dignity and enlightened human life?

Yes, but not human, old boy. And not enlightened. Better scrap freedom.  Oh, and I’m afraid dignity will have to go too. You gave all those up years ago. Scrap the lot.

There you go, old chap, you are against everything that is against everything.

Much better.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #66 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 12:19am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 12:14am:
Freedom, dignity and enlightened human life?

Yes, but not human, old boy. And not enlightened. Better scrap freedom.  Oh, and I’m afraid dignity will have to go too. You gave all those up years ago. Scrap the lot.

There you go, old chap, you are against everything that is against everything.

Much better.

You are nuttier than squirrel shite, PB.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #67 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 5:40am

Another poor journalist has had his head cut off:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/02/world/meast/isis-american-journalist-sotloff/i...

Quote:
ISIS video shows beheading of American journalist Steven Sotloff

By Josh Levs and Ashley Fantz, CNN
September 2, 2014 -- Updated 1924 GMT (0324 HKT)

(CNN) -- The ISIS terror group has published a video titled "A second message to America," showing the beheading of American journalist Steven Sotloff.

The video also threatens the life of British captive David Haines.

Sotloff speaks to the camera before he is killed, saying he is "paying the price" for U.S. intervention. Considering he was a captive, it's possible that his words were scripted for him.

The masked ISIS figure in the video speaks to U.S. President Barack Obama, telling him, "Just as your missiles continue to strike our people, our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people."

ISIS has to be wiped off the face of the earth.

They are worse than Nazis.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #68 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 8:00am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 5:40am:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/02/world/meast/isis-american-journalist-sotloff/i...

Quote:

(CNN) -- The ISIS terror group has published a video titled "A second message to America," showing the beheading of American journalist Steven Sotloff.

Sotloff speaks to the camera before he is killed, saying he is "paying the price" for U.S. intervention. Considering he was a captive, it's possible that his words were scripted for him.

The masked ISIS figure in the video speaks to U.S. President Barack Obama, telling him, "Just as your missiles continue to strike our people, our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people."

Or really ?

Or really ?

Or really ?

The truth of the fact is, that those ISIS cadres that we see in Iraq/Syria today,
- ARE THE VERY SAME 'MOSLEMS' -
who only 6/12 months ago were walking past you [Bobby] on the street in Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane.

Can't you see that ?

Why are you so 'blind' ?

IMAGE...
ISIS Abdullah and his brothers in Sydney in 2012.

IMAGE....
ISIS Abdullah and his brothers in Iraq/Syria in 2014.

Yadda said.....
Quote:

Why is it that thinking people seem unable to join the dots ?

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.

ISLAM is a murderous death cult.

Yadda said....
Quote:

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.

EVERY moslem, is a follower - of ISLAM.

EVERY moslem, is a member of the moslem community.

And whether the moslem refers to himself as being a member of,
Hamas,
or the Taliban,
or Al-Qaeda,
or Boko Haram,
or ISIS,
or Al Shabaab,
or [in Australia] Brothers for Life,

OR SIMPLY, AS BEING A, MOSLEM;

....the moslem is a member of 'a group of people' who choose to follow a philosophy [ISLAM], which teaches them [moslems], that it is lawful for them [moslems] to seek to subjugate [i.e. enslave] or murder all of 'disbelieving' mankind.

i
You should put the question to Tony Abbott;

Why Tony Abbott, did you and teh Australian government allow these murderers of James Foley and Steven Sotloff live among us ?

Western politicians like Tony Abbott, and Barrack Obama, and John Cameron, are responsible for the proliferation in the world of ALL ISLAMIC terrorism - BECAUSE THEY AND THEIR POLICIES TOWARDS MOSLEMS LIVING IN THE WEST - are facilitating the political empowerment of ISLAM, everywhere in the world, and especially within Western nations.

Then these moslems cadres are leaving our shores to go to places where they feel able to engage in ISLAMIC terrorism.

#1,
"What makes Allah happy?
Allah is happy, when kafir get killed."
[/size]

Please watch this YT...
Muslims being deceptive Islam EX-Muslims
         goto 4m 30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZx8cNSC9O0

#2,
As relating to that
'behead all those'
placard, moslems, whether children or adults who display such placards in public, this moslem declares
"...he [the placard holder] knows something about his religion"

Please watch this YT...
Islamic brotherhood behind violence
         goto 1m 08s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROcJvVCpFU

#3,

Mild mannered -
"We will govern for all Egyptians"
- Mohammed Morsi -
Ex-President of Egypt

"The Koran is our constitution"
"The Prophet Muhammad is our leader"
"Jihad is our path"
"AND DEATH FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH IS OUR MOST LOFTY ASPIRATION!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8NtiUMOFFg

#4,
Please watch this YT...
ISLAM - THREE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OzxiHfWvBGw

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 10:45am

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 11:19pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 10:28pm:

I play for the other Team Australia, the one not led by Tone Rabbit.  Wink

You would have made an excellent Rotherham official, Brain.

The Home Office researcher, who was not named by Panorama, also said she had been accused of being insensitive when she told one official that most of the perpetrators were from Rotherham’s Pakistani community.

A female colleague talked to her about the incident. “She said you must never refer to that again – you must never refer to Asian men.  (
ie. you must never 'persecute them", eh, Brain?
)

“And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues.”

The Home Office researcher said that at one point the council tried to get her sacked and the report was never published.
"And some of the stories that I heard very early on were just so graphic that I don't think I will ever forget them.

"I was subjected to the most intense personal hostility – there were threats made from a range of sources. I've never seen back-covering like it and I still feel extremely angry about that."
"He said that I were a white bitch and that he'd had enough of me and he punched me in the mouth."
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/sep/01/home-office-rotherham-child-abuse...

Those white girls are persecuting these Pakistani Muslim men.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #70 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 10:57am

Soren wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 11:44pm:
I told you, Brain, not all Muslims and not regardless of their beliefs. Stop being a spineless distorter as well as a craven apologist.
I am against jihad, sharia and every other aspect of Islam that is against freedom and dignity and enlightened human life.

That's a LOT of islam you are against then soren.
Given islamics all agree jihad, sharia etc are part of islam, you and I are just opposed to islam in any form.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 11:08am

Yet you favour Christianity which is against freedom and dignity.  It was not until the enlightenment, which threw off the shackles of Christian dogma that people developed real freedom and dignity.    Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: Sep 3rd, 2014 at 5:52pm by |dev|null »  

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 11:10am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 5:40am:

Quote:

I'd suggest as bad.  To be worse they'd have had to start death camps with ovens.   It took Christians to do that. 

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 1:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 11:19pm:
Soren wrote on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 9:07pm:

Did they?  You should have no difficulty linking to the media reports, then, Soren.  Where are they?   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Do you reject Jews who want Rabbinical courts?   Christians who want clerical courts?   'cause we've got both of those in Australia.

Do you reject Jews who believe unreservedly in the Torah?  Christians who unreservedly believe in The Bible?  'cause we've got both of those in Australia.

No, you only attack Muslims for their religious beliefs.  You persecute them, Soren for their religious beliefs, no matter what they might be or how they express them.  Hang a sign on a person with the word "Muslim" on it and you hate them!   Roll Eyes

Islam is not a religion ..... nothing that is involved in politics & all aspects of the running of the state & every facet of life is merely just a religion.

The marvels of modern Islamic belief. Roll Eyes Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #74 - Sep 3rd, 2014 at 1:52pm

|dev|null wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 11:08am:

Yet you favour Christianity which is against freedom and dignity. 

It invented the idea of freedom and equality.

The Jews didn't have it, nor the Romans, Hindus, Buddhists or any other religion. Universal human rights, for example, are unthinkable without Christian doctrine setting the scene for them.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print