Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Radical Muslims boycott PM Tony Abbott (Read 4625 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: Radical Muslims boycott PM Tony Abbott
Reply #15 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm

Armchair_Politician wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 5:45am:
If these radical Muslims don't like it here, they're quite welcome to leave. In fact, the vast majority of Australians would prefer it. Good riddance.

These are not 'radical' Muslims, and should not be referred to as such.

These are leading Muslims with a large following amongst 'ordinary' Muslims.

This constant use of the term 'radicals' in reference to our own Muslim leadership simply serves the purpose of perpetuating the delusion that these individuals comprise a small clique and in no way are representative of anything more than a very few sympathisers in the broader Muslim community.

Deceitful nonsense.

It's only under close questioning in a hot TV studio under serried rows of halogen lighting that your ordinary Muslim will disavow having any sympathy with these 'radical' community leaders.

Otherwise they are as quiet as mice ... when they're not on the Sydney streets waving placards and protesting about the ousting from government of extremist Muslim leaders such as Morsi of Egypt.

IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 6:26pm

Kat wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 6:39am:
Good!

So here we have a situation where Muslims are against the LNP when they call for national unity. In this we see ALP supporting the LNP in its call for national unity. So on the one side is the LNP and ALP calling for national unity, and on the other side are the Muslims rejecting this call. You support the Muslims in rejecting this call.

Wow. Do you still think your opinions are inline with the general public?

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #17 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 7:35pm

cods wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 7:23am:
it will please the left.. they love division and love our ethnic radicals...

What an INCREDIBLY STUPID statement

didnt the left bring multiculturalism to our shores..

the mafia man Grassby wasnt it??..

NO
It WASN'T

It was
Captain Arthur Phillip
- in 1788

The late
Al Grassby
just gave it a NAME

The first example of conscious multiculturalism was PROBABLY Jewish - with the influx of Jewish refugees - post WWII

Sir Robert Menzies
made
NO DEMANDS
that Jews abandon THEIR customs, traditions and heritage - to join HIS
"Team Australia"

... and they never DID

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 7:38pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
Armchair_Politician wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 5:45am:
If these radical Muslims don't like it here, they're quite welcome to leave. In fact, the vast majority of Australians would prefer it. Good riddance.

These are not 'radical' Muslims, and should not be referred to as such.

These are leading Muslims with a large following amongst 'ordinary' Muslims.

This constant use of the term 'radicals' in reference to our own Muslim leadership simply serves the purpose of perpetuating the delusion that these individuals comprise a small clique and in no way are representative of anything more than a very few sympathisers in the broader Muslim community.

Deceitful nonsense.

It's only under close questioning in a hot TV studio under serried rows of halogen lighting that your ordinary Muslim will disavow having any sympathy with these 'radical' community leaders.

Otherwise they are as quiet as mice ... when they're not on the Sydney streets waving placards and protesting about the ousting from government of extremist Muslim leaders such as Morsi of Egypt.

One of them is all for "honour killings". If that isn't radical, then what is?

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 7:39pm

buzzanddidj wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 7:35pm:

NO
It WASN'T

It was
Captain Arthur Phillip
- in 1788

The late
Al Grassby
just gave it a NAME

The first example of conscious multiculturalism was PROBABLY Jewish - with the influx of Jewish refugees - post WWII

Sir Robert Menzies
made
NO DEMANDS
"Team Australia"

... and they never DID

I don't recall a time in our history where Jews have called for beheadings here or called us infidels or wanted to destroy us.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #20 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 7:48pm

buzzanddidj wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 7:35pm:

NO
It WASN'T

It was
Captain Arthur Phillip
- in 1788

The late
Al Grassby
just gave it a NAME

Sir Robert Menzies
made
NO DEMANDS
"Team Australia"

... and they never DID

Plenty of Jews here before then - John Monash was one and a great one.. my great-great-grandparents in the 1850's here came from Hamburg and were Jews.  I know nothing about Judaism since they became part of Australia, and intermingled with Anglicans and Catholics, Irish and Scottish.

People can assimilate.. it depends on the people.  My grandies were and are all very civilised and thinking people, and very gentle, and there are many Muslims who are the same.

The ratbags can all go home again.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 8:06pm

Quantum wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 6:26pm:
So on the one side is the LNP and ALP calling for national unity, and on the other side are the Muslims rejecting this call.

If this doesn't finally switch Abbott on to the fact that Australia is nursing an asp to its breast in the form of our Muslim community leadership, then it's 'game over' so far as sorting this lot out in a practical way for the future health of this nation and its generations yet unborn.

Whether it's high unemployment, or over-representation in our jails, or the reason for the Cronulla Riots, or episodes of race rape on our girls, or taxi-drivers making the news again for sexual molestation of vulnerable passengers, or protests in the streets of Sydney, or Islamic schools ripping off the taxpayer to the tune of 9 million dollars, etc etc ... enough is enough.

We've had nothing but 'bad attitude' from this dysfunctional mob.

It's time Abbott banned any further Muslim immigration or Muslim refugees influx.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #22 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 8:12pm

cods wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 7:25am:
____ wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 6:09am:
ditto to Mr Abbott

If he doesn't like medicare, multiculturalism, integrity, honesty, and the belief in a far go. He should consider going back to where he came from.

will you go ,back where you come from if we ask nicely.. youve done bugger all for this country except complain about it.. go

and take prune face milne with you.

Cods, this is an excellent example of the personal abuse you never engage in.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 9:06pm

aquascoot wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 7:13am:
They are precious princesses aren't they.
I suppose they de-friended him on facebook too.
I bet they were all emotional and talking fast and getting hot under the collar when muslim lover walid ali was interviewing them.

we are Australians, blah blah blah, we support human rights, blah blah blah.  we make good kebabs, blah blah blah.

they seem a poorly led rabble, maybe they could join the greens .

it appears most muslims are stuck at an emotional age of about 3, tantrums, angry outbursts.
did mohammed have anything to say on potty training.  did he recommend breast feeding, maybe they just need a hug, they certainly don't smile much.....this is most un Australian, the Africans seem to smile a lot, dumb as a sack full of hammers but they seem happy chappies.  they wouldn't boycott a meeting with tony (though they might steal all the parliamentary cups and saucers.)

Any terrorist  is a maggot but the problem you seem to have is lumping in every Muslim as an extremist, it's just not true. Extremist bible bashers scare the poo out of me more, those bastards  keep turning up at my front door.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 9:58pm

this is the islam muslims want

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #25 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 11:04pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 9:58pm:

If they think for one moment that this kind of thing will help their cause - they are wrong.  Even I, a moderate, immediately reached for the red button...

This incident has polarised me to the point where I am nearly persuaded to kick them all out and put them all in one place so they can be bombed into Paradise.

These people are insane.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 12:32am

Armchair_Politician wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 7:39pm:
I don't recall a time in our history where Jews have called for beheadings here or called us infidels or wanted to destroy us.

They didn't but their detractors claimed they did.  According to the anti-Semites, Jews drank the blood of Gentile babies at Passover.  They engaged in subterfuge, told lies, conned and cheated, kind, well meaning Gentiles.  Trapped and manipulated honest Gentiles, particularly their politicians.  Did not assimilate and kept their own strange culture and dress.

Sound familiar?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 12:34am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 9:58pm:

According to whom?

You?  And you speak with what authority, Sprint?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 11:42am

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 21st, 2014 at 12:32am:
Armchair_Politician wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 7:39pm:

They didn't but their detractors claimed they did.  According to the anti-Semites, Jews drank the blood of Gentile babies at Passover.  They engaged in subterfuge, told lies, conned and cheated, kind, well meaning Gentiles.  Trapped and manipulated honest Gentiles, particularly their politicians.  Did not assimilate and kept their own strange culture and dress.

Sound familiar?   Roll Eyes

Thank you for conflating the blood libel and quaint national costumes, as if there was no diff. You are a spineless and dishonest apologist.

The Jews want to be left alone. They don't give you the choice of becoming a Jew or death, they do not want you to live under their laws.

The Islamists won't let you alone. They want you to submit to Islam - and the mythical 'vast majority' of Muslims are not reigning them in. When the secular government wants to reign them in, the 'community leaders' of the 'vast majority' resist and boycott the attempt.

Difference.

IP Logged

BlOoDy RiPpEr
Gold Member

aussie-patriot.com

Sydney
Reply #29 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 11:52am

host of the aussie-patriot.com site
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print