Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Robin Williams was on Suicide Pills? (Read 11318 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Robin Williams was on Suicide Pills?
Aug 13th, 2014 at 9:51pm

did big pharma kill robin williams ?

Was Robin Williams on Suicide Pills?

Published on Aug 12, 2014
Following the untimely death of comic genius Robin Williams, Alex Jones asks the painful question? Was Robin Williams taking SSRI pills which have been known to cause people to commit suicide?

http://www.infowars.com/video-pharmac...

http://www.infowars.com/uncontrollabl...

http://www.infowars.com/ban-prozac-an...

http://www.infowars.com/what-are-mass...

http://www.infowars.com/report-many-u...

http://www.infowars.com/antidepressan...

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Robin Williams was on Suicide Pills?
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 9:58pm

The term suicide pill doesnt explain the whole situation with SSRIS. SSRIs do have suicide as an adverse effect but only in the early instance because patients experience elevation in energy levels but not mood

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 10:05pm

Oh, you mean the pills that Mike Tyson blamed some of his violence on?!!?

um,... 'zoloft' I believe it was..

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 10:29pm

Vote 1 Full bottle in front o' me.

I can see all those pharma. companies wringing their hands saying " We're just sick of making all this money for a net loss to society".

Scientology is a better option than their crap.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #4 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 3:37am

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/08/12/robin-williams-depression-suicide-battle-why...

Robin Williams’ Depression Battle — How He Hid Suicidal Thoughts
Tue, August 12, 2014 11:31am EDT by Hollywood Life Staff

Dr. Gardere reveals that it can be very difficult to treat depressed people. While depression itself can be fairly easily managed, “the problem is that people who are depressed often go in and out of treatment. Of course anti-depressants and other medications have side effects and patients are not as compliant as they should be.”

Lack Of Compliance To Consistent Therapy & Medication A Huge Problem In Treatment Of Depression
Lack of compliance is a huge problem in the treatment of depression; however, given that Robin checked himself into rehab in June in order to maintain his sobriety, it certainly seemed as if he was on the road to recovery.

The protocol for treating depression “is normally a combination of talk therapy or therapy and antidepressants,” says Dr. Gardere; however, “If a patient is not compliant then they are not getting better and that puts them in deeper depression.

“The more hopeless they become then the more they start to have suicudal thoughts and consider suicidal actions.

“90% of people who do commit suicide have had depression or another mental illness. In the last study in 2009 of about 1 million people who had attempted suicide about 37k were successful.”

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 6:56am

I just feel sorry for his 2 sons.

serena and venus

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:57am

why dont they tell the truth he was a DRUG ADDICT... to keep blaming depression I think is wrong...

drugs are a depressant.. yep we know they give you a HIGH for a moment and then boom down you come...and so it goes on.. depression is a whole other ball game..

alcohol is a drug.. and anyone that drinks is down as low as they can go...you only had to look at Robin Williams to realise he was brain addled..I am sure like Michael Jackson he would have tried the lot..they have the money and the crooked doctors..

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:01am

People with suicide problems are more likely to be on depression pills -

It's not the pills that do it - it's their pre-existing condition.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:22am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:01am:

forgiven

namaste

I think you mean ANTI depressants bobby..

do you mean someone goes to the doctor and says I am planning on killing myself...give me something to stop that..... and then they dont take them??...

and what would be the point when they are taking just about every other drug available..

IP Logged

George_Orhell

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:40am

forgiven

namaste

Not necessarily, sometimes circumstances which crop up cannot and be coped with, i.e. matromonial, business, health or other events can send somebody to commit suicide. Yes somebody suffering from depression is particularly at risk, but sometimes events take over and weaker individuals solve their problems by ending their life. I have to say that IMO they are selfish people to a great extent who leave others to suffer by their act.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:38am

cods wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:57am:
why dont they tell the truth he was a DRUG ADDICT... to keep blaming depression I think is wrong...

drugs are a depressant.. yep we know they give you a HIGH for a moment and then boom down you come...and so it goes on.. depression is a whole other ball game..

alcohol is a drug.. and anyone that drinks is down as low as they can go...you only had to look at Robin Williams to realise he was brain addled..I am sure like Michael Jackson he would have tried the lot..they have the money and the crooked doctors..

another insightful post from the forum masterrmind. Did you ever stop to think that people prone to depression use drugs to self medicate Cods? Did that thought cross your "mind" before you made your so well thought out post?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:07am

ian wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:38am:

another insightful post from the forum masterrmind. Did you ever stop to think that people prone to depression use drugs to self medicate Cods? Did that thought cross your "mind" before you made your so well thought out post?

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didnt give it a thought...

you mean like rich folk dont have access to rich crook doctors who hand out pills like in a lolly shop.. nahhhhhhhhhhhh of course they dont ian says so...

ask Elvis.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #12 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:08am

That'd be most of the population then Cods? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:12am

Setanta wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:08am:

we are talking about ADDICTS senanta..

alcohol like heroin is a depressant...it dulls the senses the nerves..it give a HIGH and then a boom tish usually worse than before.. so I have read...

thats why they need another shot of whatever is their choice  of weapon.asap...

to compare someone like Michael Jackson to an average social drinker is a bit wet.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:12am

cods wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:07am:

you mean like rich folk dont have access to rich crook doctors who hand out pills like in a lolly shop.. nahhhhhhhhhhhh of course they dont ian says so...

ask Elvis.

Thats right Cods, rich people dont get depression. Im in awe of your knowledge concerning this issue.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:13am

ian wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:12am:

ask Elvis.

Thats right Cods, rich people dont get depression. Im in awe of your knowledge concerning this issue.

shame Im not impressed.. but thats life.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:15am

I think its time for another bottle of cough medicine Cods, might help your brain functioning.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #17 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:16am

cods wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:12am:

alcohol like heroin is a depressant...it dulls the senses the nerves..it give a HIGH and then a boom tish usually worse than before.. so I have read...

to compare someone like Michael Jackson to an average social drinker is a bit wet.

Sorry Cods, you said anyone that drinks, didn't you?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:04am

Setanta wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:16am:

W I L L   I  S P E L L   I T  O U T  N I C E  A N  D  S  L O W  F O R  Y O U   N E X T  T I M E .

J U S T  L E T  M E  K N O W  W H E N   Y O U  A R E  P O P P I N  G  I N 

and I will accommodate you...I realise not everyone can keep up..duh!

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #19 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:10am

cods wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:04am:
Setanta wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:16am:

W I L L   I  S P E L L   I T  O U T  N I C E  A N  D  S  L O W  F O R  Y O U   N E X T  T I M E .

J U S T  L E T  M E  K N O W  W H E N   Y O U  A R E  P O P P I N  G  I N 

and I will accommodate you...I realise not everyone can keep up..duh!

Hey, no need to get snippety old one, you said it, not me, how about you just say what you mean next time, eh? Would that be too much to ask? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

King FriYAY II
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:17am

alcohol is a drug.. and anyone that drinks is down as low as they can go

Really!!! I didn’t know that! I felt Ok when I had a couple whilst cooking last night! Perhaps I was down and didn’t know it? Undecided

Tomorrow night I’ll be at the mate’s place playing 8 ball and darts and watching the footy. I better let them all know they are “down as low as they can go” Sad

It’ll be a shock because we’ll all be having a great time. Huh

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:20am

Cods has never been depressed a day in her life , obviously. But she knows everything about it. They do say it tends to strike those with higher intellects.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #22 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 12:30pm

It's hard to imagine what somebody might be going through in order to take such extreme measures. If he couldn't at least get something out of helping others with his fortune, then I've got to wonder.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #23 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 12:55pm

ask Elvis.

Don't have to be rich to have a crook doctor: they are everywhere AND they are the ones that set up clinics!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 5:44pm

ian wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:20am:
Cods has never been depressed a day in her life , obviously. But she knows everything about it. They do say it tends to strike those with higher intellects.

you havent lost a partner I guess.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 5:47pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 12:55pm:

ask Elvis.

Don't have to be rich to have a crook doctor: they are everywhere AND they are the ones that set up clinics!

in that case why do people deal with drug dealers... why not just get legal drugs and be done with it??...

you cant buy a cough medicine now without being questioned...

and I like to think most doctors are honest... not all of course...but I havent seen a website giving out details of easy peasy doctors..

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 6:00pm

cods wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 5:44pm:

grief and depression are 2 different things.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #27 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 6:35pm

cods wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 5:47pm:

ask Elvis.

in that case why do people deal with drug dealers... why not just get legal drugs and be done with it??...

and I like to think most doctors are honest... not all of course...but I havent seen a website giving out details of easy peasy doctors..

Well, believe it or not, some people actually prefer gutter drugs and staying on benefits for life!

Obviously not everyone is like this but certainly some are and for the ones that are it can be very lucractive...

Then those two worlds can cross, of course:  Grin Grin Grin

...nasty business drugs but there is nothing new under the sun they say!

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #28 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 6:37pm

cods wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 5:47pm:

ask Elvis.

For under ten bucks you can make a lot more... that's called incentive!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:13pm

ian wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 6:00pm:

so your the expert now?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #30 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:20pm

cods wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:13pm:

so your the expert now?

Are you implying you were before his coup d'etat? Undecided

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:28pm

George_Orhell wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:40am:

forgiven

namaste

Not necessarily, sometimes circumstances which crop up cannot and be coped with, i.e. matromonial, business, health or other events can send somebody to commit suicide. Yes somebody suffering from depression is particularly at risk, but sometimes events take over and weaker individuals solve their problems by ending their life. I have to say that IMO they are selfish people to a great extent who leave others to suffer by their act.

What are you going to do - whip a dead horse?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #32 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:09pm

forgiven

namaste

many blessings

you are incorrect as you lack the data

to back up your claim

you remain forgiven in

the divine and sacred light

namaste

- : ) =

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #33 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:13pm

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/15/why-are-more-than-...

Why Are More than One in Ten Americans at Risk for Suicide?
February 15, 2012 |

By Dr. Mercola

Thoughts of suicide are disturbingly common among Americans, which is detailed in the report, the 2010 National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH), newly released by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.

While one in five Americans experienced some sort of mental illness in the past year (rising to nearly 30 percent among 18-25-year olds), 8.7 million contemplated suicide.

Approximately 2.5 million people took their suicidal thoughts a step further and made plans to carry out the suicide, whereas 1.1 million actually attempted it.

Suicide is a Leading Cause of Death

It's estimated that a person commits suicide every 15 minutes in the United States, and each day just over 100 people take their own lives.

For each of these suicide deaths, an estimated 8-25 people made suicide attempts.1

Taken together, the latest preliminary 2010 data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) lists intentional self-harm, or suicide, as the 10th leading cause of death in the United States.

In all, nearly 37,800 suicide deaths were reported in 2010, a number the CDC notes is likely underestimated.2

Suicide deaths can occur at any age, but young people, especially those between the ages of 18 and 25 are most likely to have suicidal thoughts, according to the NSDUH report. If you have watched or read any news lately, it is likely you have heard some of the tragic stories about young people committing suicide.

Lately, media focus has been drawn to children killing themselves as a result of being bullied, which has sparked numerous debates and new anti-bullying legislation in a number of states. But bullying is only one factor...

This is also a primary age range of military personnel, another subset of the population that has alarmingly high rates of suicide. Since the start of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, more than 1,100 soldiers have taken their lives, including a record 301 in 2010 alone. In July 2011, the Army reported 32 soldiers had committed suicide, which is the highest monthly suicide toll yet reported. In the case of soldiers, many have clearly suffered emotional trauma from the experience of battle, but other youth are struggling with their own feelings of desperation and despair.

It is truly disheartening that so many of our youth feel hopeless enough to take their own lives. It makes it doubly tragic that so many parents must endure the mental anguish of losing a child—especially losing a child to suicide. So what is behind this tragic epidemic?

More Than 90 Percent of People Who Commit Suicide Suffer From This…

If you have a family history of suicide, have been exposed to suicidal behavior (such as from other family members or friends) or have suffered/witnessed physical or sexual abuse or domestic violence, your risk of suicidal behavior increases.

However, the primary risk factor is the existence of another mental condition, such as depression, often in combination with substance abuse. It's estimated that more than 90 percent of those who end up taking their own lives fit into this category.3 Depression can indeed progress to suicide if left unaddressed, but the knee-jerk conventional treatment for the condition is almost exclusively prescription antidepressants.

Every year, more than 253 million prescriptions for antidepressants are filled in the United States, making them the second most prescribed drug class in the United States (second only to cholesterol-lowering drugs).4 This includes use among children, where in the U.S. kids are getting three times more prescriptions for antidepressants and stimulants, and up to double the amount of antipsychotic drugs than kids from Germany and the Netherlands.

But how effective are antidepressants in alleviating the symptoms of depression?

Antidepressants are Often Ineffective and May Increase Your Suicidal Tendencies

Studies continue to show antidepressant drugs are no more effective than a placebo, and in some case less effective. A study published in the January 2010 issue of JAMA concluded there is little evidence that SSRIs (a popular group of antidepressants that includes Prozac, Paxil, and Zoloft) have any benefit to people with mild to moderate depression.5 Researchers stated:

"The magnitude of benefit of antidepressant medication compared with placebo... may be minimal or nonexistent, on average, in patients with mild or moderate symptoms."

SSRIs were found to be 33 percent effective, just like a sugar pill—but with far more adverse effects, including violence and suicidal thoughts and actions. There is much evidence that antidepressants intensify violent thoughts and behaviors, both suicidal and homicidal, especially among children. And, since the late 1980s, there have been frequent reports of increased violent behavior, including homicides and suicides, among individuals taking antidepressant drugs.

A newly published study provides a plausible theory about how a genetic mutation in the CYP450 gene family can cause a metabolic disturbance resulting in uncontrollable violent impulses and behaviors, including suicide, in some individuals taking these drugs.6
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:54pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:30pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:20pm:
[quote author=ian link=1407930712/21#21 date=1407979201]Cods has never been depressed a day in her life , obviously. But she knows everything about it. They do say it tends to strike those with higher intellects.

so your the expert now?

Are you implying you were before his coup d'etat?

no I wasnt.. someone suggested I was... are you having reading problems..????

what have I done to you???...you seem to step in at the drop of a hat....

its amazing how certain people seem to think they know people all from being bitchy and personal on here...never fails to amaze......

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:32pm

so your the expert now?
compared to your knowledge on the subject, yes.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #36 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:57pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:09pm:

forgiven

namaste

many blessings

to back up your claim

you remain forgiven in

namaste

Dear master Light,
But people who are very depressed are the most likely ones to be on anti-depressants.

Therefore your statements show no double blind test
& lack scientific validity.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #37 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:00pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:57pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:09pm:

forgiven

namaste

many blessings

to back up your claim

you remain forgiven in

namaste

Dear master Light,
But people who are very depressed are the most likely ones to be on anti-depressants.

Therefore your statements show no double blind test
& lack scientific validity.

forgiven

namaste

many blessings

you remain , without judgement

a forgiven doubting thomas

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #38 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:02pm

master Light,
Quote:
many blessings

namaste

You are the doubting Thomas -

you see yet - still you do not believe.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #39 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:09pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:02pm:
master Light,
Quote:
many blessings

namaste

forgiven

namaste

Has the grasshopper snatched the pebble?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #40 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:09pm

Quote:

forgiven

namaste

the fact is ,

mind altering drugs place the individual

in an altered state of mind

through drugs

this masks the symptoms and suppress

tackling the problem , just take a drug

yet these drugs induce suicidal tendancies

these are the facts and you remain in lack

yet forgiven

does this comfort you ?

so be it

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #41 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:12pm

how many drug overdose deaths per year ?

do the math in love and light

namaste

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #42 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:12pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:09pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:02pm:
master Light,
Quote:
many blessings

namaste

forgiven

namaste

Has the grasshopper snatched the pebble?

<! yoiNK  Grin Grin >

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #43 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:14pm

how many suicide pills are downed in a sitting

if someone is already depressed

they now have a bottle of drugs

they can ' OD ' on ..

this is madness this is sparta

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #44 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:16pm

many live through movie scenes

and forego reality

for they recite inanity here are some pebbles

take them lol

then add a poll pls

namaste

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #45 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:17pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:14pm:

they can ' OD ' on ..

namaste

Yeh: happens with the uppers aswell where people take one or two too many and can't sleep and after three days end up panicking and doing all sorts of crazy stuff to get to sleep...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #46 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:20pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:17pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:14pm:

they can ' OD ' on ..

namaste

Yeh: happens with the uppers aswell where people take one or two too many and can't sleep and after three days end up panicking and doing all sorts of crazy stuff to get to sleep...

many blessings and yes

one such as I am takes no drugs

there is no need , however

freewill , yet there are many documented

deaths from drug over dose

one would have to be a forgiven doubting thomas

to not recognize as much

namaste

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #47 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:35pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:16pm:
many live through movie scenes

and forego reality

for they recite inanity here are some pebbles

take them lol

http://www.marshalls.co.uk/homeowners/images/driveway-and-garden-products/atlant...

then add a poll pls

namaste

He no longer needs them light

he has snatched the important one

the rest are low hanging fruit

and of no importance

no polls are needed

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #48 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:53pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:09pm:
Quote:

forgiven

namaste

the fact is ,

through drugs

yet forgiven

does this comfort you ?

so be it

namaste

I am not comforted at all.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

namaste

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #49 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:32pm

Rejoice my friends: for there is hope afterall...........

Robin Williams’ fans petition for character in The Legend of Zelda

- now that is what is called excellent

http://www.news.com.au/technology/gaming/robin-williams-fans-petition-for-charac...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #50 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:20pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:53pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:09pm:
Quote:

forgiven

namaste

the fact is ,

through drugs

yet forgiven

does this comfort you ?

so be it

namaste

namaste

many blessings ,

another point in your evolution , for as you announce

you are disturbed by anothers action and as such

you become disturbed by divine and sacred light

this is how it should be as you realize

your shortcomings rather ,

than observing that which is exterior

whilst standing in your light consequently

you are disturbed .... fear not dear one

for all remain closely held in the divine light

regardless of ignorance and misgivings from as much

so rejoice ! no longer disturbed down in the dumpies ..

be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #51 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:22pm

back to the suicide pill bullshit

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #52 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:23pm

Quote:

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #53 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:24pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:22pm:

well come now

bring any evidences on this ontopic thread

regardless of doubting thomases and

misgiven disturbed folk

whom are forgiven yes

so be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #54 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:27pm

Actually its not me making the assertion.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #55 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:34pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:24pm:

well come now

misgiven disturbed folk

whom are forgiven yes

so be at peace

namaste

Questions need answering

by the one that made the thread

what answers does he have

evidence of Williams

taking any suicide pills

to be at peace

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #56 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 12:37am

Setanta wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:34pm:

well come now

misgiven disturbed folk

whom are forgiven yes

so be at peace

namaste

Questions need answering

evidence of Williams

taking any suicide pills

to be at peace

googled: robin williams zoloft- found this... I'll get back to 'work' later  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #57 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 12:52am

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 12:37am:
Setanta wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 11:34pm:

well come now

misgiven disturbed folk

whom are forgiven yes

so be at peace

namaste

Questions need answering

evidence of Williams

taking any suicide pills

to be at peace

googled: robin williams zoloft- found this... I'll get back to 'work' later  Grin Grin Grin

It may be over analysing, but maybe he was taking the piss out of himself.

Anyway, he wasn't a bad entertainer, but I didn't know him and we all die.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #58 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 1:55am

Setanta wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 12:52am:
It may be over analysing, but maybe he was taking the piss out of himself.

Anyway, he wasn't a bad entertainer, but I didn't know him and we all die.

Yeh, well you have to get the material from somewhere..

I did some art classes lately and they were saying when you do a portrait you always leave something of yourself in it!

The bloke was also talking, in the last few classes, that artists tend to go a bit strange in the end.. just part of the deal sort of thing I suppose he was saying. My Dad was a muso and he said the same thing- not all but a lot do a stint in hospital sort of thing..

yeh, sweet entertainer: on LATE nIGHT lIVE TONIGHT Mick Molloy was saying he wasn't an actor really and he was really  a stand up comedian and on Mork and Mindy and that's what I always thought so all this stuff about Mrs Doubtfire wow just ... I can't believe i even saw that movie lol!!

Grin Grin

Oh well, we all have regrets  Cool

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 7:36am

Parkinson's Disease was gonna get him.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:06am

ian wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:32pm:

so your the expert now?

what about light and bobbys knowledge.????.. its noticeable you are not game to show your expertise with the boys.... Grin Grin

oh well..always sussed you werent one of the boys.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #61 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:48am

It's now reported he had the beginnings of Parkinson's Disease.

It can't be much consolation to Billy Connolly that he committed suicide rather than face full-blown Parkinson's.

It seems obvious that Williams killed himself on the spur of the moment. Someone in his position could easily have arranged to have a euthanasia with Nembutal or gas.

That last photo of Williams with a nurse as he's about to go back into de-tox has him looking like the sort of homeless bum you'll see down at the Sydney soup kitchens.

Poor fellow.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:56am

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:48am:
It's now reported he had the beginnings of Parkinson's Disease.

It can't be much consolation to Billy Connolly that he committed suicide rather than face full-blown Parkinson's.

It seems obvious that Williams killed himself on the spur of the moment. Someone in his position could easily have arranged to have a euthanasia with Nembutal or gas.

That last photo of Williams with a nurse as he's about to go back into de-tox has him looking like the sort of homeless bum you'll see down at the Sydney soup kitchens.

Poor fellow.

I would have thought any form of suicide would need some form of  preparation.... he hung himself...in his bedroom... come on.... no I dont want the details...he left no note which to me says he was 100% selfish...he even talked about money so his friends claim and divorce ripping your heart through your wallet... who says that????.

his career was on the ropes and it looked like he would be left with very little as the marriage was a sham....didnt seem to give much thought to the ones he left behind to pick up the pieces...

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #63 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:41am

It does seem a bit selfish and a bit strange that he could set up a noose in his bedroom, however, I spose it wouldn't take long to do that.

Again, it seems a bit selfish if he had Parkinsons and wanted to be remembered as he was, but maybe he couldn't handle the thought of being a burden. Whatever the case, I prefer to see people fighting it out to the end.

IP Logged

King FriYAY II
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 11:38am

A man goes to the doctor.

"Doctor i'm depressed. Life is harsh and cruel. I feel alone in a threatening world"

"The treatment is simple" the Doctor says "The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight, go see him. That should pick you up!"

The man bursts into tears... "But Doctor, i am Pagliacci"

RIP RW  Sad Cry

IP Logged

Cliff48
Gold Member

Australian Politics />

Canberra
Reply #65 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 12:15pm

Another thread where people make claims against another on very little information. 

We are blessed to have such oracles in this forum ....   there is no need for any future investigation.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #66 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 1:09pm

cods wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:06am:

so your the expert now?

what about light and bobbys knowledge.????.. its noticeable you are not game to show your expertise with the boys.... Grin Grin

lol, cods: always trying to cut em off  Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #67 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 1:10pm

Cliff48 wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 12:15pm:
Another thread where people make claims against another on very little information. 

We are blessed to have such oracles in this forum ....   there is no need for any future investigation.

I just want next Thursday's Powerball numbers...

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #68 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 1:12pm

cods wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 8:06am:

so your the expert now?

LOL but everyone already KNOWS the Light is nuts, and Bobby only believes what Nails tells him ( or the opposite of whatever the Catholic Church says)

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Cliff48
Gold Member

Australian Politics />

Canberra
Reply #69 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 1:27pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 1:10pm:

nah.....  i'm happy to be a leaner on the aged pension.

I predict the next kiddy fiddler allegation will be against an Aussie politician.   That will get both sides of the rusted-on screaming in outrage at each other ....   it will be WAR.

(And just like this case, no one will have the slightest feeling for the child - it will be just pure hatred (or support) at the accused)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 2:22pm

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #71 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 3:37pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 2:22pm:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mNSvifp590c/TefeezjVi-I/AAAAAAAABtg/0drGRuwxOvE/s400/p...

Grin Grin Grin

Wait a moment, I'll get out my Crystal Ball ...

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #72 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 7:32pm

master Light,
Quote:
many blessings ,

another point in your evolution , for as you announce

you are disturbed by anothers action and as such

you become disturbed by divine and sacred light

this is how it should be as you realize

your shortcomings rather ,

than observing that which is exterior

whilst standing in your light consequently

you are disturbed .... fear not dear one

for all remain closely held in the divine light

regardless of ignorance and misgivings from as much

so rejoice ! no longer disturbed down in the dumpies ..

be at peace

namaste

Dear master Light,
you force me to spell it out.

You have no faith in the principles of science.

One of them is a double blind test.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_experiment

Quote:
Blind testing is used wherever items are to be compared without influences from testers' preferences or expectations, for example in clinical trials to evaluate the effectiveness of medicinal drugs and procedures without placebo or nocebo effect, observer bias, or conscious deception; and comparative testing of commercial products to objectively assess user preferences without being influenced by branding and other properties not being tested.

If you could show evidence of a double blind test which proved that
anti-depressant pills were more likely to have a result of suicide than no medication
then you would have a sensible base for your thread.

Without this it's just an opinion of an uniformed internet hack.

A nut case taking pills & then topping themselves is no evidence of anything.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #73 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 7:34pm

Quote:
Dear master Light,

many blessings yes

blind is as blind does

freewill

so be it ... yet facts are truths

you remain forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #74 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 7:36pm

Quote:
Dear master Light,
you force me

many blessings,

this is no competition yet

you have been bested again

as you have been forced

its quite alright

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #75 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 7:39pm

as we continue here with grace ,

http://www.breggin.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=43&Itemid=66

RECENT HIGHLIGHTS OF DR. BREGGIN’S WORK:
$1.5 million jury award in child tardive dyskinesia (TD) (February 2014)
$700,000 settlement in tardive dyskinesia (TD) case in Mass. (May 2014)
$1.5 million jury award for suicide involving the antidepressant Paxil (November 2012)
New free video series: "Simple Truths About Psychiatry" by Peter R. Breggin, MD
Now available signed & at a discount: Dr. Breggin's New Book, Psychiatric Drug Withdrawal

Violence and suicide caused by antidepressants

On March 22, 2004 the FDA issued an extraordinary Public Health Advisory that cautioned about the risks associated with the new generation of  antidepressants (Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, Luvox, Celexa, Lexapro, Wellbutrin, Effexor, Serzone, and Remeron). The warning followed a public hearing at which dozens of family members of victims testified about suicide and violence committed by individuals taking these medications.

While stopping short of concluding the antidepressants definitely caused suicide, the FDA warned that they might do so in a small percentage of children and adults. In the debate over drug-induced suicide, little attention has been given to the FDA's additional warning that  certain behaviors are "known to be associated with these drugs," including "anxiety, agitation, panic attacks, insomnia, irritability, hostility, impulsivity, akathisia (severe restlessness), hypomania, mania."

From agitation and hostility to impulsivity and mania, the FDA's litany of antidepressant-induced behaviors is identical to those induced by PCP, methamphetamine, and cocaine, drugs known to cause aggression and violence. These older stimulants and most of the newer antidepressants cause similar effects as a result of their influencing brain levels of the same neurotransmitter, serotonin.

A new FDA warning issued on January 31, 2008 declared that yet another group of chemical agents used to treat mood disorders carried the risk of "symptoms such as anxiety, agitation, hostility, mania and hypomania" which "may be precursors to emerging suicidality."  This time the culprits are antiepileptic drugs – medications used to control seizures. Because they cause sedation, these drugs are commonly used in psychiatry as "mood stabilizers." As a result of an orchestrated psychiatric campaign to diagnose children with "bipolar disorder," increasing numbers of children are being given these drugs.

This group of anti-seizure medications includes carbamazapine (brand names Tegretol, Equetro), gabapentin (Neurontin), lamotrigine (Lamictal), topiramate (Topamax), and valproate (Depakote). All of these drugs are being prescribed for varying psychiatric purposes, including the treatment of anxiety, depression and bipolar disorder.

Articles on the relation between antidepressants and violence

Antidepressant-induced suicidality and violence: more about deception than science (PDF)
Antidepressant Madness Strikes Baseball Pitcher Jeff Reardon (PDF)
Observations on SSRI-Induced Behavioral and Mental Abnormalities in Children and Adults (PDF)
Proven dangers of antidepressants (PDF)
Recent Regulatory Changes in Antidepressant Labels: Implicatons of Activation (PDF)
Recent US, Canadian, and British regulatory agency actions concerning antidepressant-induced harm (PDF)
Suicidality, violence and mania caused by selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (PDF)
Violence and suicide caused by antidepressants: 2004 report to the FDA (PDF)
Dr. Breggin's blog entry on the Huffington Post concerning the 2008 FDA warning
The Big Suicide Loophole .

pls bring any facts to counter the claims

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #76 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 7:43pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 15th, 2014 at 7:34pm:
Quote:
Dear master Light,

many blessings yes

blind is as blind does

freewill

so be it ... yet facts are truths

you remain forgiven

namaste

It is very confusing.

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #77 - Aug 15th, 2014 at 9:17pm

Robin Williams Illuminati Freemason Member Proof: For The New World Order-Lucifer’s Joker Murdered (Video)
Thursday, August 14, 2014 9:11

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #78 - Aug 17th, 2014 at 8:01pm

another thread bares fruit

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/robin-williams-actor-rob-sch...

Robin Williams:
actor Rob Schneider says Parkinson’s disease drugs led to star’s suicide

25 MINUTES AGO AUGUST 17, 2014 7:35PM

Good mates ... Rob Schneider and Robin Williams became close friends after appearing on Saturday Night Live. Source: News Limited

A CLOSE friend of Robin Williams blames the drugs the star was taking to battle Parkinson’s disease for the tragic comedian’s suicide.
Actor Rob Schneider took to Twitter to make the claim after William’s wife revealed the star had been diagnosed with the debilitating illness shortly before he took his own life.
The Deuce Bigalow star tweeted: “Now that we can talk about it. Robin Williams was on a drug treating the symptoms of Parkinson’s. One of the SIDE-EFFECTS IS SUICIDE! (sic)”.

No clue ... Michael J. Fox said he was shocked to hear that Robin Williams had Parkinson’s. Picture: Getty Source: Supplied

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #79 - Aug 17th, 2014 at 8:06pm

forgiven

namaste

you are forgiven beloved

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #80 - Aug 17th, 2014 at 11:02pm

You're using Rob Schneider as evidence? Really?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #81 - Aug 17th, 2014 at 11:13pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 11:02pm:

many blessings

whatever your using stick to that

then when you are done look within

and observe the divine light there

if you have the care , or continue to be confused

either way , be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #82 - Aug 17th, 2014 at 11:17pm

Umm you're aware of Rob Schneiders backgroubd in science right

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 7:38am

well they are blaming everything so far other than the real cause....in my humble opinion..

as if they would give someone like Williams a pill that has a suicide side effect.. come on someone be realistic?????....

in fact knowing America it would be banned anyway..as the misuse of drugs in that country is very well known....

Williams was a drug addict. for years.. stands to reason he did more harm to his brain than sitting in a doctors room could possibly tell... they dont send drug addicts for brain scans do they???

why cover up parkingsons disease...Muhammad Ali and <Michael J Fox are still here.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #84 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 8:43am

cods wrote on Aug 18th, 2014 at 7:38am:

well they are blaming everything so far other than the real cause....in my humble opinion..

as if they would give someone like Williams a pill that has a suicide side effect.. come on someone be realistic?????....

in fact knowing America it would be banned anyway..as the misuse of drugs in that country is very well known....

Williams was a drug addict. for years.. stands to reason he did more harm to his brain than sitting in a doctors room could possibly tell... they dont send drug addicts for brain scans do they???

why cover up parkingsons disease...Muhammad Ali and <Michael J Fox are still here.

Even if suicide is an adverse effect, they'd still give it as long as the benefit of the drug was far greater than the risk of adverse effect.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 8:55am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 18th, 2014 at 8:43am:
cods wrote on Aug 18th, 2014 at 7:38am:

Even if suicide is an adverse effect, they'd still give it as long as the benefit of the drug was far greater than the risk of adverse effect.

in America??...not too sure about that.. we are talking legal drugs....and America are very strict...I have never heard of a drug used for Parkinsons having suicide side effects before....

they claimed years ago  many anti depressants had that effect as well.... then they realised a lot of people taking anti depressants were misdiagnosed....and should not have been taking them. some of those drugs are very strong...and a lot of people abuse them..

maybe its time they did more talking about the devastation suicide has on those left behind.. >:

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #86 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 10:11am

Which drug was it btw?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #87 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 11:22am

Maybe Williams, with all the help from 'Medication'
and with the help of 'Counselling'
...he still chose to continue living the 'Lifestyle' that was making him 'Depressed' and if that is the case - then NO AMOUNT of Medication & Counselling will prevent
- the Final Act.

If, via Meds and Counsel, you came to realise that the Job you were involved with was bringing on Depression, let alone making you physically ill, etc ?
Would you still 'continue it'?
Sure many people would say, they have no choice - due to poverty or oppression from a Dictatorship etc.
But beyond such 'obvious' situations - Mr Robin Williams had 'every luxury of choice' !!
Or maybe he should have gone to New Zealand or Cuba where the Medical Industry is not so 'over-priced' for such 'low success rates'??  Huh
So who is to blame then?> The Celebrity or the Medical Industry of the USA??

As a big fan of Robin Williams 'comedy', I am 'disappointed/angry' with his Suicide.
It is not 'Funny' Robin  Angry !!!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #88 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 11:25am

The joy in JaSins post comes with the interpretation phase.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #89 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 3:31pm

Quote:
As a big fan of Robin Williams 'comedy', I am 'disappointed/angry' with his Suicide.

many blessings

more statements regarding your confusion ..

this is ok and cool , however

you cannot control anothers action ,

yet you choose to be angry

in your reaction....

this is forgiven

so be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #90 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 3:34pm

Quote:

and further ,

will you be taking any medication

for your disorder ? if so ..

you have been warned here

upon the dangers of these suicide drugs

so be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #91 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 3:47pm

So do we know which drug?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #92 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 3:50pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 18th, 2014 at 3:47pm:

many blessings

we meaning you ?

it appears you cannot research for yourself

this is forgiven

be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #93 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 3:53pm

What I mean is that everyone is saying suicide drugs. Then Schneider says suicide drugs for Parkinsons. Do you know what the drugs are I am the light?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #94 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:03pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 18th, 2014 at 3:53pm:
What I mean is that everyone is saying suicide drugs. Then Schneider says suicide drugs for Parkinsons. Do you know what the drugs are I am the light?

many blessings

this will be a good lesson in research for you

lets see what you can come up with

far be it from one such as I am to answer

and provide all your answers dear ones

lest ye be left bereft and clueless in the dark

as it were ...and so it is

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #95 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:04pm

many blessings

what came first .. the chicken or the egg ?

what came first the question or the answer ?

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #96 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:04pm

Actually this may be a lesson in making claims and having poo all to back it up as usual.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #97 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:07pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:04pm:
Actually this may be a lesson in making claims and having poo all to back it up as usual.

many blessings

you seem upset for you do not know

and you seek to blame one such as I am

for not telling you what you want to know

rather

than research for yourself..

you are now exposed as you have slung mud

at much that one such as I am has to transmute

and then ,

and then you now expose yourself and your

capabilities ... the moral of the story

when you pretend to be a know it all

you will be caught out pretending

that dear one , is forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #98 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:09pm

Well for one, I would say I've forgotten more about drugs than you could possibly know.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #99 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:11pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:09pm:
Well for one, I would say I've forgotten more about drugs than you could possibly know.

fear not

you are loved and held

in the divine light

so be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #100 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:15pm

Every article I can find online and even Schneider himself, fail to mention the drug at fault.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #101 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:23pm

But skipping it is the lights stupidity and hypothesising about what drugs he may have been taking. I would say he would have been on Levodopa and Carbidopa for the Parkinsons. Both of these elevate dopamine and its neurotransmitter effects in the brain.

Suicidal thoughts (notice I said thoughts, not actions) are listed as an adverse effect but according to http://www.ehealthme.com/ds/carbidopa+and+levodopa/completed+suicide

it works out at a rate of 0.01% of all patients on this drug. And all were on some other form of medication. Its also listed that you should consult your doctor if you are taking these drugs with MAOIS and tricyclics (both antidepressants). I don't know what, if any, antidepressants Williams was on, but it may have been a drug-drug interaction that caused the issues.

Again though this is all speculation, as it is the light well knows.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #102 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:26pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:23pm:
But skipping it is the lights stupidity and hypothesising about what drugs he may have been taking. I would say he would have been on Levodopa and Carbidopa for the Parkinsons. Both of these elevate dopamine and its neurotransmitter effects in the brain.

Suicidal thoughts (notice I said thoughts, not actions) are listed as an adverse effect but according to http://www.ehealthme.com/ds/carbidopa+and+levodopa/completed+suicide

it works out at a rate of 0.01% of all patients on this drug. And all were on some other form of medication. Its also listed that you should consult your doctor if you are taking these drugs with MAOIS and tricyclics (both antidepressants). I don't know what, if any, antidepressants Williams was on, but it may have been a drug-drug interaction that caused the issues.

Again though this is all speculation, as it is the light well knows.

many blessings

you have made some progress here

if one such as I am is to endure your

limp wristed vitriol it is worth it

for you are researching for yourself

many blessings to you as

you are forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #103 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:27pm

IN other words, you don't understand it. Sorry.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #104 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:27pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:15pm:
Every article I can find online and even Schneider himself, fail to mention the drug at fault.

yes you did not stop you kept going

this is good ...

you are welcome

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #105 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:28pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:27pm:
IN other words, you don't understand it. Sorry.

your sorrow is forgiven

are you comforted ?

so be it

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #106 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:28pm

No, its not my problem if your head is so far up your a rse you have zero idea.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #107 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 5:35pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:28pm:
No, its not my problem if your head is so far up your a rse you have zero idea.

speaking of which

how did you go ?

have you found your answer yet ?

im interested lol

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #108 - Aug 18th, 2014 at 11:17pm

Yep convinced, that the drugs werent purely responsible.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #109 - Aug 19th, 2014 at 1:02am

he was obviously addicted to something that kept him depressed.
Maybe it was 'another woman' that treated him bad?
Maybe it was illicit recreational drugs ...like in his past?
Maybe it was alcohol?

Should we really feel sorry for Depressed People that are
SELF INFLICTING their Depression
over someone who has suffered by circumstances beyond their control and only taking the Medical medication/advice.

???  Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #110 - Aug 19th, 2014 at 1:26am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 18th, 2014 at 11:17pm:

oh yes ... so you found the drug you were

looking for ?

for how else would you make such a statement .

so what drug was williams on ?

namaste

« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2014 at 1:35am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Aug 19th, 2014 at 8:28am

Jasin wrote on Aug 19th, 2014 at 1:02am:
Maybe it was alcohol?

over someone who has suffered by circumstances beyond their control and only taking the Medical medication/advice.

???  Huh

I feel sorry for those who live with them...if anyone should be depressed its their partner or children...to watch someone  destroy themselves must be hell on earth.

and someone who appears to have everything..seems to make it worse I would imagine, as the world it also watching..

why the need to do drugs????....what is missing in their lives they need something like that???..

we already know they are a depressant...

everything addicts  do is counter productive...take drugs to keep awake then more to sleep.. drink for courage then drugs to get out of bed...and all the while destroying everything around them...nope I dont feel sorry for them..

too much help out there if you really want it...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #112 - Aug 19th, 2014 at 9:34am

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 19th, 2014 at 1:26am:

looking for ?

namaste

Do you even bother reading anything I write, I already said what he was on

Levodopa and Carbidopa

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #113 - Aug 19th, 2014 at 10:20am

Jasin wrote on Aug 19th, 2014 at 1:02am:
Maybe it was alcohol?

???  Huh
people dont self inflict depression. And drugs or alcohol dont cause depression although they may exacerbate it. Most often the taking of drugs is a resort to self medication rather than any other reason.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #114 - Aug 19th, 2014 at 12:37pm

Alcohol is a depressant.
Great if you are being too manic/laughing at some-one's misfortune.
It is also a Dehydrator - which just goes to show what a 'stupid thing' Pubs in the Outback serving Beer are ...but as long as it is served 'cold', what should an intoxicated 'dehydrated' person with the shakes and sweats care? Roll Eyes
Alcohol was invented primarily in 'cold' Regions - with Vodka being the best example of a 'Nip' to warm the insides.

...unlike 'Smoking' - which 'chills' a person.

Both affect the 'circulation' system of a person
and you can see the results in the 'recovery' times
of Patients who don't do either,
don't do either and consume 'healthy' substances
and those who
do both or one of
do both or one of and also consume 'healthy' substances as well.
...its the ones who smoke and/or drink after an operation (like a reconstructed smashed leg) that are still 'recovering' - MONTHS after compared to those who don't and those who don't and do 'healthy' stuff.

If you have a 'hole' to fill - then take Meds.
If you don't - then don't do Meds or you will create a mound for you to trip over, no matter how much you try to sweep it under the carpet.

Heroine, Marijuana, Alcohol, etc ...all 'primative' Medication.
Which I would use on a Patient, if I had nothing else to use before I had to saw off their poisoned leg - CIVIL WAR (USA) style.  Wink
...but alas, people used/use this stuff - when they didn't NEED to and thus go TRIPPIN over the lump in their road all the time.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #115 - Aug 19th, 2014 at 4:18pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 19th, 2014 at 9:34am:

looking for ?

namaste

Levodopa and Carbidopa

many blessings ,

you have come a long way from this

and then when simply told to research

for yourself..you have come up with some answers

all on your own volition ( with a little coercing )

you are most welcome

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #116 - Aug 19th, 2014 at 4:22pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 19th, 2014 at 4:18pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 19th, 2014 at 9:34am:

looking for ?

namaste

Levodopa and Carbidopa

many blessings ,

you have come a long way from this

and then when simply told to research

for yourself..you have come up with some answers

all on your own volition ( with a little coercing )

you are most welcome

namaste

So wwould you care to dispute my statement regarding the unlikely nature of suicide due to these drugs?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #117 - Aug 19th, 2014 at 4:30pm

Quote:
But skipping it is the lights stupidity and hypothesising about what drugs he may have been taking.

many blessings

I am not the one whom asked what drugs

williams was on , it was you

then you begin limp wristed abuse

and slander so

I will leave you to your confusions

many blessings to you

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #118 - Aug 19th, 2014 at 4:34pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 19th, 2014 at 4:30pm:
Quote:
But skipping it is the lights stupidity and hypothesising about what drugs he may have been taking.

many blessings

I am not the one whom asked what drugs

williams was on , it was you

then you begin limp wristed abuse

and slander so

I will leave you to your confusions

many blessings to you

namaste

I asked that because you instantly assumed that the drugs he was on were responsible for his suicide. Since you didnt know what drugs I presumed to try and educate you on the subject

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #119 - Aug 19th, 2014 at 7:31pm

Quote:
I would say he would have been on Levodopa and Carbidopa for the Parkinsons. Both of these elevate dopamine and its neurotransmitter effects in the brain.

I would say you are incorrect .

that is forgiven ...

http://www.webmd.com/depression/ssris-myths-and-facts-about-antidepressants

Antidepressants: Myths and Facts About SSRIs

Millions of Americans suffer from depression, anxiety, and other mental health conditions. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) can improve a wide variety of these conditions and, as a result, are commonly prescribed. SSRIs work by blocking a receptor in the brain that absorbs the chemical serotonin. Serotonin is known to influence mood, but the exact way SSRIs improve depression isn't clear.

Commonly prescribed SSRIs include:

Prozac
Celexa
Luvox
Zoloft
Paxil
Lexapro
Viibryd (an SSRI and 5HT1A receptor partial agonist)
SSRIs have the power to markedly improve mood, outlook, and behavior in people with depression. Although often positive, these same benefits can also be a cause of concern to many people. Will taking an SSRI change you into someone else? Most depression experts would say that when antidepressants are effective, they take away the negative effects of depression that mask your real self; antidepressants can reveal someone's true personality (rather than change it) by lifting the veil of depression.

All medicines can have side effects, and depression treatments are no exception. Although generally well-tolerated, antidepressant drugs affect each person differently. Understanding the reality behind SSRI myths can help you know what to expect, if you're prescribed these medicines.

SSRI Myth or Fact: SSRIs Are Dangerous to Combine With Other Medicines.
Although no drug is 100% safe for everyone, SSRIs are among the safest. Rarely do SSRIs interact or cause problems with other medicines. However, SSRIs should not be used with the following medications due to the risk of developing dangerously high blood pressure:

Monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors -- these medicines can be extremely effective treatments for depression, but should not be combined with other antidepressants. They include Parnate, Marplan, Nardil and Selegiline.
Zyvox -- an antibiotic that acts similarly to an MAO inhibitor
Bottom Line: SSRIs are safe to take with almost all medicines. But before taking an SSRI, ask your doctor or pharmacist about any possible complications associated with taking the medicine with other treatments.

SSRI Myth or Fact: Taking an SSRI Will Change My Personality.
It's true that taking an SSRI changes the chemistry inside your brain. This causes subtle changes in the way you feel, act, and behave.

But you just might like the new you. In one of the few studies measuring personality changes in response to antidepressants, those taking SSRIs felt more emotionally stable, outgoing, trusting, and assertive, and less hostile.

Bottom Line: Treating depression with SSRIs may improve your mood, outlook and behavior so that you no longer feel depressed or anxious. This may reveal your true self and not your depressed or anxious self.

SSRI Myth or Fact: SSRIs Are Addictive.
SSRIs do not cause addiction in the way cocaine, tobacco, or heroin do. After a period of exposure to SSRIs, however, the brain does adapt and get "used to" the medicine. For this reason, you shouldn't stop taking an SSRI suddenly without talking to your doctor. After completing treatment, most SSRIs are tapered before stopping, and the brain readjusts.

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #120 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 10:02am

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 19th, 2014 at 7:31pm:
Quote:
I would say he would have been on Levodopa and Carbidopa for the Parkinsons. Both of these elevate dopamine and its neurotransmitter effects in the brain.

I would say you are incorrect .

that is forgiven ...

http://www.webmd.com/depression/ssris-myths-and-facts-about-antidepressants

Antidepressants: Myths and Facts About SSRIs

Millions of Americans suffer from depression, anxiety, and other mental health conditions. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) can improve a wide variety of these conditions and, as a result, are commonly prescribed. SSRIs work by blocking a receptor in the brain that absorbs the chemical serotonin. Serotonin is known to influence mood, but the exact way SSRIs improve depression isn't clear.

Commonly prescribed SSRIs include:

Prozac
Celexa
Luvox
Zoloft
Paxil
Lexapro
Viibryd (an SSRI and 5HT1A receptor partial agonist)
SSRIs have the power to markedly improve mood, outlook, and behavior in people with depression. Although often positive, these same benefits can also be a cause of concern to many people. Will taking an SSRI change you into someone else? Most depression experts would say that when antidepressants are effective, they take away the negative effects of depression that mask your real self; antidepressants can reveal someone's true personality (rather than change it) by lifting the veil of depression.

All medicines can have side effects, and depression treatments are no exception. Although generally well-tolerated, antidepressant drugs affect each person differently. Understanding the reality behind SSRI myths can help you know what to expect, if you're prescribed these medicines.

SSRI Myth or Fact: SSRIs Are Dangerous to Combine With Other Medicines.
Although no drug is 100% safe for everyone, SSRIs are among the safest. Rarely do SSRIs interact or cause problems with other medicines. However, SSRIs should not be used with the following medications due to the risk of developing dangerously high blood pressure:

Monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors -- these medicines can be extremely effective treatments for depression, but should not be combined with other antidepressants. They include Parnate, Marplan, Nardil and Selegiline.
Zyvox -- an antibiotic that acts similarly to an MAO inhibitor
Bottom Line: SSRIs are safe to take with almost all medicines. But before taking an SSRI, ask your doctor or pharmacist about any possible complications associated with taking the medicine with other treatments.

SSRI Myth or Fact: Taking an SSRI Will Change My Personality.
It's true that taking an SSRI changes the chemistry inside your brain. This causes subtle changes in the way you feel, act, and behave.

But you just might like the new you. In one of the few studies measuring personality changes in response to antidepressants, those taking SSRIs felt more emotionally stable, outgoing, trusting, and assertive, and less hostile.

Bottom Line: Treating depression with SSRIs may improve your mood, outlook and behavior so that you no longer feel depressed or anxious. This may reveal your true self and not your depressed or anxious self.

SSRI Myth or Fact: SSRIs Are Addictive.
SSRIs do not cause addiction in the way cocaine, tobacco, or heroin do. After a period of exposure to SSRIs, however, the brain does adapt and get "used to" the medicine. For this reason, you shouldn't stop taking an SSRI suddenly without talking to your doctor. After completing treatment, most SSRIs are tapered before stopping, and the brain readjusts.

namaste

Ummm, dodgy logic at the best. You claimed it was the Parkinsons drugs. So I focused on Parkinsons drugs such as Levodopa and Carbidopa.

1. SSRIS, MAOIs and TCAS are not taken for parkinsons they are taken for depression.
2. We already know that suicide risk increases with antidepressants (particularly SSRIs) but only in the first few weeks of taking them. This is because the changes in NT levels elevate energy levels before it elevates mood. Thus whereas before the patient might have had suicidal ideation, but lacked the energy to do anything about it, they now have the energy to do something.

Anything else that is extremely simple in nature, you want me to explain to you so you can distort to fit your own pre-conceived idea?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #121 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 3:30am

Quote:
You claimed it was the Parkinsons drugs.

really ?

have you lied again ?

show where I have said this or stand guilty

of fraud .. seems you cannot help but lie here ,

you simply make things up and believe it .

Quote:
So I focused on Parkinsons drugs such as Levodopa and Carbidopa.

you have been exposed yet again..

you are forgiven

namaste

« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2014 at 3:54am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #122 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 4:05am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 18th, 2014 at 3:53pm:

it seems you still have not found your answers

and you need to be spoon fed the information

for you cannot research for yourself yet

you love to abuse and ignorantly attack others

providing evidence on a myriad of threads ..

just abuse and ignorance from you

which is forgiven

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 18th, 2014 at 4:15pm:

you remain confused yet further

you make up little stories in your head

and believe them however

one such as I am is here to expose

your shortcomings fear not ,

as you are forgiven for fraudulent activities

and malicious malcontent

so be at peace

namaste

- ; ) =

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #123 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 9:23am

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 21st, 2014 at 3:30am:
Quote:
You claimed it was the Parkinsons drugs.

really ?

have you lied again ?

show where I have said this or stand guilty

of fraud .. seems you cannot help but lie here ,

you simply make things up and believe it .

Quote:
So I focused on Parkinsons drugs such as Levodopa and Carbidopa.

you have been exposed yet again..

you are forgiven

namaste

By posting links exclusively questioning whether WIlliams was on suicide pills you show you agree.

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

400kms south of Yobsville, Qld
Reply #124 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 10:18am

What are suicide pills?
Cyanide capsules?

Cops learn how to spot that one in basic training 'cause it's one of the stupidly easy things to identify. It'd be all over the news by now.

Then again, I could be missing the entire point of this thread because of my failure to read any of the posts. For all I know, Wharfy is probably saying Robin Williams is a reptilian who was bucking for a senior post with the Illuminati, but because of some past indiscretion with a fleet of Aliens parked on the far side of the moon, the Rand Corporation in conjunction with the Reverse Vampires made him take a series of pills that slowly made him commit suicide through golden pyramid mind control.

Actually, knowing Wharfy, probably the latter.

"You're just one lucky motherf-cker" - Someone, 5th February 2013

Num num num num.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #125 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 9:16pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Aug 21st, 2014 at 10:18am:
What are suicide pills?
Cyanide capsules?

Cops learn how to spot that one in basic training 'cause it's one of the stupidly easy things to identify. It'd be all over the news by now.

Then again, I could be missing the entire point of this thread because of my failure to read any of the posts. For all I know, Wharfy is probably saying Robin Williams is a reptilian who was bucking for a senior post with the Illuminati, but because of some past indiscretion with a fleet of Aliens parked on the far side of the moon, the Rand Corporation in conjunction with the Reverse Vampires made him take a series of pills that slowly made him commit suicide through golden pyramid mind control.

many blessings

it sounds like you are ODing on suicide pills

you are forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #126 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 11:13pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 21st, 2014 at 9:16pm:
Life_goes_on wrote on Aug 21st, 2014 at 10:18am:
What are suicide pills?
Cyanide capsules?

many blessings

it sounds like you are ODing on suicide pills

you are forgiven

namaste

Do you hold classes Light? How much do you charge and where do we go? Do you make a living from "light magic" or does someone pay you to do something productive and this is a hobby?

Where is your ashram?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #127 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 3:54am

When you have an attachment to an outcome, you are making your happiness dependant upon an external condition. In a sense, you are gambling with your emotional well-being. Even if you get the result you were hoping for, the happiness will be short-lived because it didn't come from you, which makes it unsustainable. Before you know it you are chasing happiness everywhere but in the one place that can create it in a lasting and truly satisfying way, within yourself.

Dear Ones, depending upon outward circumstances for your perceived well-being is old conditioning. It was impressed upon you in days of old, when the agenda of those in power on your planet was to keep the masses compliant and disempowered.

Release those old ideas! You are part of an amazing process on your planet, right now, that is supporting you taking back your power. Know you have everything within you, right now, to start to live the deeply satisfying life expression you yearn for. True freedom comes from embracing your authentic power to create and choose whatever it is you would like to experience, as an enlightening human being, on an ascending planet. ~Archangel Gabriel

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #128 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 8:00am

Dear master Light,

do you really believe in angels flying around with wings attached to their backs?

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 8:22am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 8:00am:
Dear master Light,

do you really believe in angels flying around with wings attached to their backs?

forgiven

namaste

i am amazed how you can understand a word he writes.. have you thought you are talking to a robot maybe?.. namaste...I think that means UP YOU.. Cheesy

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #130 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 8:24pm

Dear master Light,

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #131 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 8:42pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 8:24pm:
Dear master Light,

forgiven

namaste

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MFYCTy71a7g/Tv1b9CR5rwI/AAAAAAAAAR0/0z-o64XQaf0/s1600/...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/02/ArchAngelMoscow.jpg

I find your iconography lacking in an answer to the question.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #132 - Aug 22nd, 2014 at 11:42pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 8:42pm:
Dear master Light,

forgiven

namaste

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MFYCTy71a7g/Tv1b9CR5rwI/AAAAAAAAAR0/0z-o64XQaf0/s1600/...

Harps & angels wings -

it's a complete life of fantasy.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #133 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 12:06am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 11:42pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 22nd, 2014 at 8:42pm:
Dear master Light,

forgiven

namaste

Harps & angels wings -

it's a complete life of fantasy.

forgiven

namaste

Bobby, even you

have not answered

your own question

does light really believe

angels fly around with wings

attached to their backs

it needs the truth applied

the light shone upon it

and so it will be

as one such as Light

is a bearer of the essence

of the universe

and the truth it holds.

remain unforgiven, it's fine.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #134 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 12:35am

Only master Light can answer such questions.

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #135 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 5:49am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 23rd, 2014 at 12:35am:

namaste

many blessings

and so it is that many of the masters

always depict angels with wings yes demons

have wings and their divine counterpart also

have wings it is quite common knowledge

and the fact is painted and portrayed in many

art works throughout the ages on differing

land masses and topographical locations ...

one such as I am also has a pair of divine wings

however incessant doubting thomases seldom

acquire a pair of wings let alone cojones  - : ) =

believe as you do so please

this matters not upon the fact

so be at peace

namaste

« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2014 at 5:54am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 7:15am

namaste

dont you get sick of master light hogging the whole page all about nothing?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #137 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 7:52am

cods wrote on Aug 23rd, 2014 at 7:15am:

namaste

But it's an important fact:

Quote:

master Light can fly around with his wings.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 9:10am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 23rd, 2014 at 7:52am:
cods wrote on Aug 23rd, 2014 at 7:15am:

namaste

But it's an important fact:

what is?????

Quote:

master Light can fly around with his wings.

WHO CARES? ONLY YOU.

I wish he would fly off and never come back..the way he fills the pages up..

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #139 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 9:12am

Dear Cods,

you are a doubting Thomas.

You have seen yet still you do not believe.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 9:15am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 23rd, 2014 at 9:12am:
Dear Cods,

forgiven

namaste

you are so right.. I dont want to understand light I can promise you that...lol..no need to forgive save it for someone who deserves it..

the threads get shredded its getting worse.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #141 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 9:37am

cods wrote on Aug 23rd, 2014 at 9:15am:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 23rd, 2014 at 9:12am:
Dear Cods,

forgiven

namaste

you are so right.. I dont want to understand light I can promise you that...lol..no need to forgive save it for someone who deserves it..

the threads get shredded its getting worse.

master Light only wants to give the world: love, truth & light.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #142 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 5:32pm

fear not

for all are dearly loved as we continue

http://www.naturalnews.com/019342_antidepressants_big_pharma.html

Experts say antidepressant drugs cause suicides instead of preventing them

In June 2001, a jury in Wyoming determined that the antidepressant drug Paxil caused a man to kill his wife, daughter and granddaughter before killing himself. The jury awarded the surviving family $8 million in damages, according to American Medical Publishing's Prescription Medicines, Side Effects and Natural Alternatives.
In Portland, Ore., Jay Johnston followed his doctor's orders and took the prescribed antidepressants Zoloft and Prozac. He then attempted suicide with a shotgun, permanently disfiguring himself. In the same month as the Wyoming jury's decision, Johnston sued his doctor for not properly monitoring him. The jury found the doctor guilty of criminal negligence and awarded Johnston $5 million, reports Dr. Ann Blake Tracy in Prozac: Panacea or Pandora. Similarly, who could forget Eric Harris, who -- along with Dylan Klebold -- killed 11 people and then himself in the Columbine school shooting? At the time of the shooting, Harris was being treated with the prescription antidepressant Luvox.

These patients are among the growing statistics of people who committed suicide, or tried to commit suicide, while undergoing treatment with prescription antidepressants.

Antidepressant drugs such as Prozac, Luvox and Paxil are selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, commonly known as SSRIs. Serotonin is one of your brain's most important biochemicals; it controls everything from appetite to mood swings. If you're depressed, compulsively eating or gambling, not sleeping properly or even just moody, you're probably lacking serotonin. It's important to note, however, that you can also have too much serotonin.

In Health and Nutrition Secrets, Dr. Russell L. Blaylock writes, "It is also known that these medications increase brain levels of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which, in high concentrations, can also act as an excitotoxin." When antidepressant drugs raise serotonin to an excitotoxin level, the brain reacts in ways similar to mental illness. According to Burton Goldberg's book, Alternative Medicine, side effects of SSRIs include uncontrollable facial and body tics, dizziness, hallucinations, nausea, sexual dysfunction, addiction, electric-shock-like sensations in the brain and, of course, homicidal or suicidal thoughts and behavior.

Unfortunately, the doctors prescribing these SSRIs often forget that you can have too much of a good thing -- that is, too much serotonin -- so they prescribe SSRIs to just about everyone. Now, there are some truly bad doctors out there, such as the psychiatrist whom Dr. Joseph Glenmullen describes in Prozac Backlash:

"Anna was started on Prozac but became severely anxious, agitated and sleepless ... Having never been suicidal before, two weeks after starting Prozac, Anna went to her HMO because she felt like killing herself. The psychiatrist on call told Anna the Prozac was indeed making her worse and hospitalized her. But her original psychiatrist disagreed, restarted Prozac, although at a lower dose and added a second, sedating antidepressant (Trazodone), which Anna only took for two days."

Anna's original doctor seems to be little more than a licensed drug dealer. However, let's give the benefit of the doubt to most antidepressant-prescribing doctors and say that they're just ignorant of antidepressants' potentially fatal side effects. Based on Goldberg's figures, physicians -- not psychiatrists -- write over 70 percent of all prescriptions for SSRIs, so they may very well be ignorant of the antidepressant scare.

be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #143 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 7:55pm

what is this thread maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

??

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #144 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 9:31am

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/10/11/suicide-and-poison...

Suicide Overtakes Car Accidents as Leading Cause of Injury-Related Death
October 11, 2012

By Dr. Mercola

A recent report on causes of death shows that suicide has now overtaken traffic accidents as the leading cause of injury-related death in the US. One reason for that is because car accident occurrences are down. But even so, the rate of suicide rose by an unhealthy 15 percent between 2000 and 2009, and poisoning (the number one cause of which is prescription drugs) rose by a whopping 128 percent.

Fatal prescription drug overdoses surpassed car crashes as the leading cause of accidental death in 2007, according to the Department of Health. Many of the overdoses (36 percent) involve prescription opioid painkillers, which were actually the cause of more overdose deaths than heroin and cocaine combined.

Some authorities believe many of these drug poisonings may actually be intentional suicides, even though they may have been classified as accidental. According to the study's author:

"Suicides are terribly undercounted; I think the problem is much worse than official data would lead us to believe. There may be 20 percent or more unrecognized suicides."

If his estimation is correct, we may be looking at upwards of a 35 percent rise in suicide between the years of 2000-2009... It's estimated that a person commits suicide every 15 minutes in the United States.

For each of these suicide deaths, an estimated 8-25 people made suicide attempts.1 Taken together, the latest preliminary 2010 data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) lists intentional self-harm, or suicide, as the 10th leading cause of all death in the United States.

Whatever means they use to commit suicide, the rapid increase of people reaching that level of desperation leave us wondering: Why?

Is a Crumbling Economy to Blame?

There's clearly evidence suggesting that economic recessions and financial hardships can be a significant contributing factor.2 According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), suicide rates tend to rise and fall along with recessions and economic booms. For example, during the 1932 Great Depression, as many as 22 people per 100,000 committed suicide. The current economic collapse has also led to a well-documented rash of suicides across Europe.

According to the New York Times:3

"Especially in the most fragile nations like Greece, Ireland and Italy, small-business owners and entrepreneurs are increasingly taking their own lives in a phenomenon some European newspapers have started calling 'suicide by economic crisis.'

...In Greece, the suicide rate among men increased more than 24 percent from 2007 to 2009, government statistics show. In Ireland during the same period, suicides among men rose more than 16 percent. In Italy, suicides motivated by economic difficulties have increased 52 percent, to 187 in 2010 – the most recent year for which statistics were available – from 123 in 2005.

...In Ireland, the phenomenon has been linked to what some therapists call Celtic Tiger depression, the period after 2008 characterized by an influx of middle-aged male patients who complained about sleeplessness and a lack of appetite in the aftermath of that nation's destructive boom-and-bust real estate market."

Other Contributing Factors to Rising Suicide Rates

As one person is quoted as saying in the New York Times, people don't kill themselves because they have debts, rather it's a combination of factors that lead to desperation. If you have a family history of suicide, have been exposed to suicidal behavior (such as from other family members or friends) or have suffered/witnessed physical or sexual abuse or domestic violence, your risk of suicidal behavior increases.

However, the primary risk factor for suicide is depression in combination with substance abuse, and this could include alcohol, illicit drugs, and prescription drugs. It's estimated that more than 90 percent of those who end up taking their own lives fit into this category.4

Another important factor that cannot be overlooked is poor health, which can stretch already strained finances, family and living conditions to the very limit. And then there's the factor of taking too many different drugs simultaneously. While this certainly increases your risk of accidental overdose, polypharmacy in and of itself can have a devastating effect on both physical and mental health, including increased risk of depression, physical accidents like falls, and/or self-harm, along with symptoms that may otherwise exacerbate depression.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #145 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 9:39am

Dear master Light,

the solution is simple:

Don't take those pills.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #146 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 10:13am

many blessings

your flippant ignorance in noted and forgiven

we continue regardless ,

http://www.cchr.org/documentaries/the-hidden-enemy/psychiatric-drugs-cause-suici...

PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS CAUSE SUICIDE
“We have never drugged our troops to this extent and the current increase in suicides is not a coincidence. Why hasn’t psychiatry in the military been relieved of command of Mental Health Services? In any other command position in the military, there would have been a change in leadership."

- Bart Billings, Ph.D., Retired Col. and former military psychologist

The life of a soldier is demanding.

You’re trained to be alert, decisive and focused—and in top physical and mental shape. It’s a necessity.

But soldiers operating under the influence of psychiatric drugs reflect just the opposite.

Nevertheless, military electronic records show that at least one in six service members has been on some form of psychotropic drug. This ratio is probably vastly understated, as prescription records are not kept on the front lines, where drugs are often informally passed out by medics or between fellow soldiers.

The risks of taking psychotropic drugs have long been known. With antidepressants, there are now nearly 100 drug regulatory agency warnings from ten countries and the European Union alerting prescribers and patients to the drugs’ adverse effects, including hostility, violent behavior and suicide.

http://www.cchrint.org/psychiatric-drugs/antidepressantsideeffects
Though none of this drugging truly serves the active-duty soldier or veteran, the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Veteran Affairs (VA) have spent almost $2 billion since 2001 to treat mental disorders. This astonishing sum is not unique to the United States: Every year the Australian Department of Veteran Affairs spends $160 million on mental health for its veterans.

Even so, considerable psychiatric expenditures like these in militaries throughout the world have done nothing to reduce the rate of hospitalization of active troops for mental health problems. On top of this, suicide rates continue to escalate.

More British soldiers and veterans committed suicide in 2012 than were killed in battle. And more Australian Defense Force employees have died by suicide over the past decade than have died on the front line.

Between 2001 and 2009, there were 2,100 suicides in the U.S. military, triple the number of troops that died in Afghanistan and half of all American deaths in Iraq. During that same period, military orders for psychiatric drugs known to cause suicidal thoughts and acts increased 76%.

American vets have it even worse. One U.S. military veteran kills himself every 65 minutes—an astonishing 22 a day.

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #147 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 1:24pm

master Light,
Quote:
many blessings

we continue regardless ,

Dear master Light,

Many blessings.

You over complication of a simple matter

will be exposed without permission.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #148 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 1:33pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 1:24pm:
master Light,
Quote:
many blessings

we continue regardless ,

Dear master Light,

Many blessings.

forgiven

namaste

many blessings

to simply say do not use the poison drugs

is ignorance in the extreme

your apathy and flippancy is forgiven

yet observed as fear riddled inane conjecture

as you think your comment " just dont use

the pills " is some kind of constructive value

to the thread .. ( it serves quite well now though

as these codes are brought unto your face

and surrounding area ) you remain forgiven

so be at peace as you are

dearly loved

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #149 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 1:38pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 1:33pm:
master Light,
Quote:
many blessings

we continue regardless ,

Dear master Light,

Many blessings.

forgiven

namaste

many blessings

dearly loved

namaste

Dear master Light,
I suggest you go on the internet & search for
side effects of the above mentioned medications from the actual manufacturers.

You will no doubt see that bad side effects are effectively warned about
& that supervision of patients is recommended.

It is up to the patient & the doctor to be aware of this
& ultimately it's the decision of the patient.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #150 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 1:46pm

Quote:
Dear master Light,

forgiven

namaste

many blessings

you have through flippancy assisted in focusing

upon the situation where

an already distressed being with depression

is then given the bullets , in mind altering drugs

' suicide pills ' which in specificity target

neuronic pathways in the human brain to suppress

the issue that needs attention and transmutation

and simply dose up on pharma drugs ..

you remain forgiven for doubting thomasness

yet you have exposed much as one such as I am

replies to your confusions

does this comfort you ?

im interested

namaste

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #151 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 1:51pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 9:39am:
Dear master Light,

the solution is simple:

Don't take those pills.

Well, truth is those anti-depressant pillls are known shite: if they were to treat something else then I have no comment but the anti-depressant pills are a known problem!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #152 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 1:55pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 1:46pm:
Quote:
Dear master Light,

forgiven

namaste

many blessings

you have through flippancy assisted in focusing

upon the situation where

an already distressed being with depression

is then given the bullets , in mind altering drugs

' suicide pills ' which in specificity target

neuronic pathways in the human brain to suppress

the issue that needs attention and transmutation

and simply dose up on pharma drugs ..

you remain forgiven for doubting thomasness

yet you have exposed much as one such as I am

replies to your confusions

does this comfort you ?

im interested

namaste

Dear master Light,
your one dimensional analysis is noted.

A knife may be good for dicing onions but

it can also cut your finger off.

namaste

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #153 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 1:55pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 1:38pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 1:33pm:
master Light,
Quote:
many blessings

we continue regardless ,

Dear master Light,

Many blessings.

forgiven

namaste

many blessings

dearly loved

namaste

Dear master Light,

forgiven

namaste

ultimately yes, but in a state of admitted weakness I question the drugs being flipped out to these vulnerable people! It is a powerful industry and I question its use of said power and, of course, its actors!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #154 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 2:05pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 1:51pm:
Dear master Light,

the solution is simple:

Don't take those pills.

Well, truth is those anti-depressant pillls are known shite: if they were to treat something else then I have no comment but the anti-depressant pills are a known problem!

many blessings, this is interesting

how would you interpret this mr horse ?

Quote:
Dear mr horse ,

the solution is simple:

Don't take those pills.

is this really a solution for the vulnerable ?

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #155 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 2:08pm

Quote:

Quote:
We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves. buddha

and as such

you may focus on knives and cutting

others focus within

you remain forgiven for confusions

yet you are dearly loved

does this comfort you ?

namaste

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #156 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 2:21pm

These doctors are basically irresponsible to hand out powerful drugs and expect people to come back and then talk about it...

I don't, like most, care to look back on this world we all grew out of in late high school: a truly demented and dangerous little trap for what would seem like too many people.

Throw in a mining boom and you have some seriously boringly awkward and at the same time dangerous people hanging around. I suppose drugs was always like this... not good at all. The prescription stuff feeds the truly illegal stuff and little kids can start their career very early if shown the ropes... nasty!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #157 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 3:23pm

Dear master Light,
Prozac is manufactured by Eli Lilly.
I have done the work for you.
Their warnings can be found here:

http://pi.lilly.com/us/Prozac-Medguide.pdf

Quote:
Suicidal thoughts or actions:

PROZAC and other antidepressant medicines may increase suicidal
thoughts or actions in some children, teenagers, or
young adults within the
first few months of treatment or when the dose is changed.

Depression or other serious mental illnesses are the most important causes of suicidal thoughts or actions.

Watch for these changes and call your healthcare provider right away if you notice:

New or sudden changes in mood, behavior, actions, thoughts, or feelings, especially if severe.

Pay particular attention to such changes when PROZAC is started or when the dose is changed.
Keep all follow up visits with your healthcare provider and call between visits if you are worried about symptoms.
Call your healthcare provider right away if you have any of the following symptoms, or call 911 if an emergency, especially if they are new, worse, or worry you:

attempts to commit
suicide

acting on dangerous impulses

acting aggressive or violent

thoughts about suicide or dying

new or worse depression

new or worse anxiety or panic attacks

feeling agitated, restless, angry or irritable

trouble sleeping

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #158 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 3:29pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 2:21pm:
These doctors are basically irresponsible to hand out powerful drugs and expect people to come back and then talk about it...

I don't, like most, care to look back on this world we all grew out of in late high school: a truly demented and dangerous little trap for what would seem like too many people.

Throw in a mining boom and you have some seriously boringly awkward and at the same time dangerous people hanging around. I suppose drugs was always like this... not good at all. The prescription stuff feeds the truly illegal stuff and little kids can start their career very early if shown the ropes... nasty!

many blessings ,

it is always refreshing to see an aware person

conscious of the perils faced in this reality

and have the gumption to stand against tyranny

rather

than one whom would trumpet and laud

the missives of some drug company and

their labels on the packets of drugs they sell ...

so yes I agree the drugs are a problem

and very harmful to depressed people

taking these drugs which are known to cause

suicide ... yet they are prescribed by doctors

and are funded by the government subsidy " scheme "

some on this page defend the madness

others watch yet define certain aspects

relevant to this thread with forgiveness

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #159 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 3:37pm

Quote:
Dear master Light,

namaste

many blessings

you are adding so very much to this thread

pls continue as every time one such as I am

relies to your confusions much expansion

ensues.... does this comfort you ?

im interested with forgiveness

namaste

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #160 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 3:44pm

interesting read: http://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/the-psychiatric-drug-crisis

just googled prozac...

- the body should be allowed to try and heal itself, surely!??! (Drugs are bad mmmmmmKay!!)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #161 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 3:45pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 3:37pm:
Quote:
Dear master Light,

namaste

many blessings

you are adding so very much to this thread

pls continue as every time one such as I am

relies to your confusions much expansion

ensues.... does this comfort you ?

im interested with forgiveness

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/018/3/d/spock_approves_by_kit_kat1982-d4m...

namaste

Dear master Light,
I see you are troubled.
You state:

Quote:
some on this page defend the madness

This is not me -

I am but a humble messenger -

and shall state bluntly for clarification:

The manufacturers of these drugs have covered their arses with suitable warnings.

in love and light

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #162 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 3:51pm

here is some good propaganda

guess who funded the study ...

and why do these bogus studies get repeated

ad nauseam on the medias ? one may wonder ..

http://www.mythsandrisks.info/children-antidepressants.html

http://www.fda.gov/AboutFDA/WhatWeDo/History/ProductRegulation/PromotingSafeandE...

with forgiveness for confused beings

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #163 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 3:53pm

Dear master Light,

the solution is simple:

Don't take those pills.

many blessings

is this really a solution ?

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #164 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 3:58pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 3:53pm:
Dear master Light,

the solution is simple:

Don't take those pills.

many blessings

namaste

The solution is harden up.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #165 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 4:05pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 3:58pm:
Dear master Light,

the solution is simple:

Don't take those pills.

many blessings

namaste

many blessings

you expose your hand / limp wrist again

as it were ... for you are not interested

in solving this as you would tell the vulnerable

depressed people to take the drugs just read

the label then take the drugs ....

do you think this is wise ?

im interested

namaste

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #166 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 4:08pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 3:58pm:
Dear master Light,

the solution is simple:

Don't take those pills.

many blessings

namaste

Yes, essentially that is/(can be) good advice: yet the false hope- or just plain lies!??!- given is worse than any misleading advertising.

-we are talking about the medical profession playing tricks on the vulnerable for gargantuan profit. Of course, I don't think all doctors are nasty operators- far from that! Many would prefer to let the body heal and let the emotions at play talk themselves through rather than adding a veil of confusion to the mix.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #167 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 4:08pm

No - I'd tell them to not take them &

harden the bugger  up.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #168 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 4:10pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 4:08pm:

harden the bugger  up.

many blessings

you are exposed again

......yet forgiven

dark > LIGHT

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #169 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 4:11pm

Quote:
Many would prefer to let the body heal and let the emotions at play talk themselves through rather than adding a veil of confusion to the mix.

this is wise ancient teaching

many blessings

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #170 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 4:18pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 4:10pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 4:08pm:

harden the bugger  up.

many blessings

you are exposed again

......yet forgiven

dark > LIGHT

One thing I've noticed all across Australia is that people are having a winge -
having a sook or having a cry about it.

If the ANZAC'S were around today I reckon they'd be spewing.

Australia needs to harden up.

Stop taking pills for everything.

So come on Australia - take your skirt off -

cancel your manicure - grow a mustache -

and harden up.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #171 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 6:51pm

Quote:

and harden up.

many blessings

you have brought much to this thread

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #172 - Aug 24th, 2014 at 8:07pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 6:51pm:
Quote:

and harden up.

many blessings

namaste

Blessing to you too master Light.

Maybe together we can save the world?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #173 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 8:40am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 8:07pm:
Quote:

and harden up.

many blessings

namaste

If you two are our only hope, we're already buggered.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #174 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 12:56pm

Well if everyone can have Guns as if they were Military/Conservational Rangers.
Then everyone, like Athletes can take Pills, as if they were in a Hospital with a Doctor.

Maybe the Police should harden up and drop the Gun, along with the 'Laws' (via USA) that allow 'anyone/everyone' to have Guns?

If someone, like a Gangsta - is holed up with a Gun? Then I'm sure a TANK would be a more persuasive approach than POLICE all decked out like Military ANYWAY  Roll Eyes

Ahh yes - USA:
Too much
of a good thing, can be bad for you.  Wink

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #175 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 7:10pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 8:40am:
Quote:

and harden up.

many blessings

namaste

If you two are our only hope, we're already buggered.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #176 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 7:42pm

Quote:

and harden up.

many blessings

namaste

get a room you 2 poofs.

IP Logged

MumboJumbo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #177 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 8:35pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 24th, 2014 at 4:18pm:

and harden up.

That's right, Australia, because you're really a transvestite...

Jasin wrote on Aug 25th, 2014 at 12:56pm:
If someone, like a Gangsta - is holed up with a Gun? Then I'm sure a TANK would be a more persuasive approach than POLICE all decked out like Military ANYWAY  Roll Eyes

But not nearly as persuasive as pumping laughing gas into the building. The gangsta will come out, pissing himself with laughter. Any bystanders will hose themselves for the next hour or so. Problem solved.

As Prof. Light so wisely says, make love not war.

See Profile For Update wrote on Jan 3rd, 2015 at 2:58pm:
Why the bugger did I get stuck on a planet chalked full of imbeciles?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #178 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 4:09pm

A Message From Robin Williams - Channeled by Meline Portia Lafont - August 25, 2014

http://cosmicgaia.com/a-message-from-robin-williams/

As channeled through Méline Lafont

Monday, August 25, 2014

Hi sweet friends,
Before sharing this personal message from Robin Williams, I want to explain how this all came to pass. Robin has been my favorite actor for as long as I know him as I felt such an attraction to his Spirit. We could all see through his vehicle and see the true nature as he is. He inspired many on this plane through laughter and joy. The day of his “departure” touched me deeply and felt as if a part of me was gone. I was deeply moved like many. I immediately called Archangel Michael to send him Love and to please bring him to the Light as he is an enlightened soul that did so much for the whole world through his Spirit.

When someone commits suicide, the soul goes to an astral plane created especially for such souls where they have to learn and respect life again. The souls are somewhat lost and not aware or conscious and linger in-between worlds on the astral plane. This is so for everyone that commits suicide: lightworker, awakened or not. This is why I was devastated to know he would end up there and we all know that the harshness of this world was one of the main reasons for him to leave the plane as Robin was very sensitive to that.

This is why I, and I am sure many of you, have send love and requested the Angels to send him to the Light instead of this astral world as he is such a beautiful lightbeing that has done so much for the globe and just could not bear the world’s cruelty.

I asked if I could connect with Robin as soon as I found out of his departure but Archangel Michael was not allowing this, as Robin was confused and lost at that time. Trying to understand what has happened.

If you understand the Astrological life chart of Robin, you can see that this type of exit was indeed already present in his chart (8th house) and that he was oversensitive and felt a lot of grief. Even the way and where it happened, can be seen in his chart through the influences of the Planets and signs. The overall energy is that he felt it all inside of him and was aware, just could not find it in the outer world and could not stand the harshness of this world.

A few days after listening to an excellent channeling from Robin Through Laura M. I was presented the opportunity once more to channel him. Archangel Michael informed me that Robin is being elevated to the Light instead of going to this Astral world, this thanks to all of the wishes and Light that has been send to Robin from those who are awake. That is why Robin is now more conscious and present to bring a message.

I checked and re-checked a few times before bringing this out, as I always want to make sure it is him. His energies were very tangible to me during this transmission and it felt him to me, with his being in my inner vision. I experienced a headache after this because I can feel his light is increasing but not at the plane yet of those I am used to channel. But nevertheless , a very beautiful soul with still a lot of grief.

He told me that he would “leave” for a while to go to a light retreat where he can come at ease again and let go of his grief, for he still carries a lot of grief with him that he now needs to let go of. From that point on he will receive the opportunity again to continue his journey and so that will be his decision as to what form, consciousness or plane he wishes to venture.

This being said, I only want to stress one thing: please do not think that leaving this plane through committing suicide is the way to be freed from what you wish to run away from on this plane as what you do not finish here, you always take with you in the ethereal plane and the next incarnation. It will be even harder afterwards. Taking your own life is having to go to the astral plane to learn and respect life again. It is feeling lost and it is not such a pleasant reality to be in. You do not go straight to the light! Robin was very fortunate that the entire world could see him as he is and that he is so loved, so that all of these prayers manifested this outcome for him. But seems he has seen though this all as well, at the time.

Love Méline Portia Lafont <3

Robin williams:
I come to you with gratitude, gratitude for all you have been to me which is the polite nature of grace, love, understanding and compassion. It has been an overwhelming process for me to experience, yet not to be grasped with the physical mind of the human perception for all is an extension of you in experiences. Now I see all that I could not see before. I see all the experiences in life as an extension of the human experience as to where knowledge comes in to be gained and to be pursued to gain back the Love one truly is and longs for.

have not seen Love for a while and was lost, trapped in the dualistic Illusion mankind prevailed in. Although I searched for it through many ways and forms, I could not see. Not in the way I see it now. I was trapped in the forgotten space of Illusion as to where Love was experienced separately from the Self. Now I know better as I do see all in the extension of what truly is. I gained Love through laughter and pleasure, that what makes a human being smile with tenderness and care.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #179 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 4:09pm

It was my only way to deal with life and to get myself through it, I just laughed through everything even the worse cases just to get through the harshness and the bitterness of life, for there is much bitterness in this world.

Nothing should be so bitter and sober, as to where laughter comes in and sweeps up the long forgotten memory of what one truly is, cause laughter awakes the inner child within all and brings happiness in oneself.

I am mesmerized by the way humanity has changed already since my departure on such a short notice and it is just dazzling how much of the Earthly plane is shifting in gears, for nothing is truly being left untouched. I was touched while being there with you all, I was touched in so many ways through various sources but yet I could not find a way to stand for who I was in life. I was bombarded by many oppositions and delays of what I was truly standing for. I could not break through, I could not see how to get out of there; this fabrication of the human ego mind where there is only right or wrong, black or white, and strong or weak.

This fabrication left me feeling unreal on this planet as if I was the illusion living in reality, not knowing what was the solution to get out of that thinking. So I smiled myself through this and just let myself Be for a while, turning into a shadow of my being instead of being who I truly am. It is a harsh world out there and I did my part. I did what I did and there is no use in determining as to how and why I did this, there is only one part of me that could give you that sense of what was going on inside of me and it is what I now share with you all as I want you all to know that, truly, there is no better way of knowing than being in your heart during your journey.

When you get in your head, your ego will take a run with you through the most impossible ways so that you get nuts, and you truly will get nuts complaining that you cannot find a way out of this as your head has already turned you over to the impossible and the entrapped illusion inside of your head. It is like a labyrinth that never ends. The heart is the Key and it is there where Mona Lisa smiles, while knowing that whatever is going on worse case scenario, all is going to be fine when you are in your heart. No matter what harshness is surrounding you, and there is much upon the world I can assure you, smile in your heart and celebrate the joy within your own heart. Let yourself not be confused of what others think of you or may project upon you, it is purely distraction, it distracted me as well. It can get into the fibers of your being and heart, leaving you completely down and depressed as society puts another in-boxed image upon you, telling you how you need to be so that you play upon their rules.

It is about power and greed, nothing more in these heads. Step away from everything that is told to you from the mindset of the head. Step away from what they want you to be or to become in life. Step away from distractions and attempts to keep you disconnected from your heart, and be in your heart with a smile upon your face keeping that happiness of who you are alive. Be yourself, empowered and acknowledged from your heart and stand there proud, happy and confident about yourself.

I can see now where you all stand in life and I can see now that everything surrounding me, surrounding you,(energies) are purely extensions of ourselves in higher levels of Love. The Love in here at this plane of consciousness is beyond what you encounter in life, it is so much more and vibrating. If I could give you a sense of what it is like, believe me I would but for now all I wanted to say is that you can step away from that which I could not at that time; and that is the harshness that is put upon you all from the illusionary systems of greed and power.

You can stand in your own power and it is the will of your own heart, to be that what you mean in life to yourself, to others. Disconnect from that which is nothing but distraction, harshness and greed, and stand in your own power from an observer perspective as when you become the observer by stepping away/detaching from what is going on in your life, you see everything so clear and strong. That is a knowing I have gained now even more as I am truly becoming myself again now, more and more.

Step away from that what is holding you in the power of greed and cruelty, from that what makes your heart cry, from that which brings up anger and confusion, and by all means I do not mean the way I did it, as that was my choice nothing to lead by example here, but by disengaging from the cruelty mankind applies in a variety of systems that makes you believe you need to fit in or need to be for someone’s pleasure and entertainment or greed. Be in your heart and stay there, breathing out what is giving you a feeling of being disabled. Breathe in again your own power of Love, through joy and laughter and stay strong in your belief that you count in life.

Power over will is not the solution here on Earth, but Divine Will in co-operation is, where all are heard and allowed to speak their tongues of truth. I have spoken my truth in a way, but believed that all mankind will be pure laughter and joy again someday. It just was not right anymore for me to chase the laughter within everyone that have become this bitterness as I had met my own through the grief and the sorrow my brain has led me to believe to be truth.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #180 - Aug 26th, 2014 at 4:10pm

I have gained your love, your support, your well wishes and so much more that I have found compassion again in my soul. Accompanied by angels and blessings I am being lifted up on my journey back towards my being. The world is not on a bad run, it is just running out of the bad that has been implied by the believers in the first place. It is darkness, I call it, in the where so much Light abides.

Thank you for everything you have done for my soul, it is appreciated beyond measure. It is a thank you and a blessing in return for all of your blessings upon my soul

Robin Williams

Copyright © Méline Lafont 2012 – 2014, permission is given to share freely in its entirety and unaltered Website Méline: http://melinelafont.com

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print