Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Robin Williams was on Suicide Pills? (Read 11326 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Robin Williams was on Suicide Pills?
Aug 13th, 2014 at 9:51pm

did big pharma kill robin williams ?

Was Robin Williams on Suicide Pills?

Published on Aug 12, 2014
Following the untimely death of comic genius Robin Williams, Alex Jones asks the painful question? Was Robin Williams taking SSRI pills which have been known to cause people to commit suicide?

http://www.infowars.com/video-pharmac...

http://www.infowars.com/uncontrollabl...

http://www.infowars.com/ban-prozac-an...

http://www.infowars.com/what-are-mass...

http://www.infowars.com/report-many-u...

http://www.infowars.com/antidepressan...

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Robin Williams was on Suicide Pills?
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 9:58pm

The term suicide pill doesnt explain the whole situation with SSRIS. SSRIs do have suicide as an adverse effect but only in the early instance because patients experience elevation in energy levels but not mood

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 10:05pm

Oh, you mean the pills that Mike Tyson blamed some of his violence on?!!?

um,... 'zoloft' I believe it was..

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2014 at 10:29pm

Vote 1 Full bottle in front o' me.

I can see all those pharma. companies wringing their hands saying " We're just sick of making all this money for a net loss to society".

Scientology is a better option than their crap.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #4 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 3:37am

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/08/12/robin-williams-depression-suicide-battle-why...

Robin Williams’ Depression Battle — How He Hid Suicidal Thoughts
Tue, August 12, 2014 11:31am EDT by Hollywood Life Staff

Dr. Gardere reveals that it can be very difficult to treat depressed people. While depression itself can be fairly easily managed, “the problem is that people who are depressed often go in and out of treatment. Of course anti-depressants and other medications have side effects and patients are not as compliant as they should be.”

Lack Of Compliance To Consistent Therapy & Medication A Huge Problem In Treatment Of Depression
Lack of compliance is a huge problem in the treatment of depression; however, given that Robin checked himself into rehab in June in order to maintain his sobriety, it certainly seemed as if he was on the road to recovery.

The protocol for treating depression “is normally a combination of talk therapy or therapy and antidepressants,” says Dr. Gardere; however, “If a patient is not compliant then they are not getting better and that puts them in deeper depression.

“The more hopeless they become then the more they start to have suicudal thoughts and consider suicidal actions.

“90% of people who do commit suicide have had depression or another mental illness. In the last study in 2009 of about 1 million people who had attempted suicide about 37k were successful.”

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 6:56am

I just feel sorry for his 2 sons.

serena and venus

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:57am

why dont they tell the truth he was a DRUG ADDICT... to keep blaming depression I think is wrong...

drugs are a depressant.. yep we know they give you a HIGH for a moment and then boom down you come...and so it goes on.. depression is a whole other ball game..

alcohol is a drug.. and anyone that drinks is down as low as they can go...you only had to look at Robin Williams to realise he was brain addled..I am sure like Michael Jackson he would have tried the lot..they have the money and the crooked doctors..

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:01am

People with suicide problems are more likely to be on depression pills -

It's not the pills that do it - it's their pre-existing condition.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:22am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:01am:

forgiven

namaste

I think you mean ANTI depressants bobby..

do you mean someone goes to the doctor and says I am planning on killing myself...give me something to stop that..... and then they dont take them??...

and what would be the point when they are taking just about every other drug available..

IP Logged

George_Orhell

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:40am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 8:01am:

forgiven

namaste

Not necessarily, sometimes circumstances which crop up cannot and be coped with, i.e. matromonial, business, health or other events can send somebody to commit suicide. Yes somebody suffering from depression is particularly at risk, but sometimes events take over and weaker individuals solve their problems by ending their life. I have to say that IMO they are selfish people to a great extent who leave others to suffer by their act.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:38am

cods wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 7:57am:
why dont they tell the truth he was a DRUG ADDICT... to keep blaming depression I think is wrong...

drugs are a depressant.. yep we know they give you a HIGH for a moment and then boom down you come...and so it goes on.. depression is a whole other ball game..

alcohol is a drug.. and anyone that drinks is down as low as they can go...you only had to look at Robin Williams to realise he was brain addled..I am sure like Michael Jackson he would have tried the lot..they have the money and the crooked doctors..

another insightful post from the forum masterrmind. Did you ever stop to think that people prone to depression use drugs to self medicate Cods? Did that thought cross your "mind" before you made your so well thought out post?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:07am

ian wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:38am:

another insightful post from the forum masterrmind. Did you ever stop to think that people prone to depression use drugs to self medicate Cods? Did that thought cross your "mind" before you made your so well thought out post?

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didnt give it a thought...

you mean like rich folk dont have access to rich crook doctors who hand out pills like in a lolly shop.. nahhhhhhhhhhhh of course they dont ian says so...

ask Elvis.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #12 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:08am

That'd be most of the population then Cods? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:12am

Setanta wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:08am:

That'd be most of the population then Cods? Roll Eyes

we are talking about ADDICTS senanta..

alcohol like heroin is a depressant...it dulls the senses the nerves..it give a HIGH and then a boom tish usually worse than before.. so I have read...

thats why they need another shot of whatever is their choice  of weapon.asap...

to compare someone like Michael Jackson to an average social drinker is a bit wet.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:12am

cods wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 10:07am:
ian wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 at 9:38am:

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didnt give it a thought...

you mean like rich folk dont have access to rich crook doctors who hand out pills like in a lolly shop.. nahhhhhhhhhhhh of course they dont ian says so...

ask Elvis.

Thats right Cods, rich people dont get depression. Im in awe of your knowledge concerning this issue.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13
Send Topic Print