Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Losers United? Todd Carney with Corby! (Read 1220 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Losers United? Todd Carney with Corby!
Jul 31st, 2014 at 3:27pm

I don't get it.

Link.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Losers United? Todd Carney with Corby!
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 4:22pm

I guess they make each other feel good....Toddy must be running out of people who wish to be seen with him....

as for the Corbys well its hard to tell who is the biggest loser isnt it?.

are they all Australians... Sad Sad

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 4:50pm

They're exiles so they have something in common and Carney might also enjoy their company. Corby has paid a heavy price for her crime. She doesn't deserve to be ostracised forever.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 10:14pm

mantra wrote on Jul 31st, 2014 at 4:50pm:
They're exiles so they have something in common and Carney might also enjoy their company. Corby has paid a heavy price for her crime. She doesn't deserve to be ostracised forever.

not by Indonesian standards mantra.... but as much as I agree she has done her time.. I dont believe she deserves all the press either...

the same with Carney... he has been given one chance after another...and what does he do with it... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

IP Logged

The Mole
Gold Member

http://www.ozpolitic
.co/album/forum-atta
chments/y

Reply #4 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 11:56pm

I agree Corby has paid her dues, she must be so looking forward the day she can return home to Australia...she probably needs to be very careful who she is seen with atm.

I think her sister is bad news for Schapelle with her big mouth and penchant for fame by association as her sister.

Mercedes does her sister a terrible disservice simply by the way she conducts herself as Schapelles sister. She will be returned to jail because her sister will  ruin everything for her and I feel that quite strongly..

I think she would be fairly happy if the press just disappeared.
« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2014 at 6:49am by The Mole »  

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave"

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #5 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:16am

cods wrote on Jul 31st, 2014 at 10:14pm:
not by Indonesian standards mantra.... but as much as I agree she has done her time.. I dont believe she deserves all the press either...

the same with Carney... he has been given one chance after another...and what does he do with it...  ..

Carney wasn't so terrible and he's obviously trying to straighten himself out. Like Corby his punishment was excessive for the crime.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:26am

mantra wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:16am:

the same with Carney... he has been given one chance after another...and what does he do with it...  ..

Carney wasn't so terrible and he's obviously trying to straighten himself out. Like Corby his punishment was excessive for the crime.

you dont know much about Carney do you mantra... he has been banned from just about everywhere in his home town Goulburn...and this was when he played for Canberra.. I have forgotten how many chance the Raiders gave him   3 I can remember.. all drink driving...

I am sorry but I do believe thats terrible...[drink driving]...and hes never learnt he is now 28 and still needs a minder.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:33am

cods wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:26am:

you dont know much about Carney do you mantra... he has been banned from just about everywhere in his home town Goulburn...and this was when he played for Canberra.. I have forgotten how many chance the Raiders gave him   3 I can remember.. all drink driving...

I am sorry but I do believe thats terrible...[drink driving]...and hes never learnt he is now 28 and still needs a minder.

I don't know anything about the guy.

Is he the one who pissed into his own mouth?

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #8 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:38am

You're right Cods - I don't know a lot about him. I saw a story about him recently and it appeared that he was used as a scapegoat by the NRL, obviously because of his past unsavoury history.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 2:13pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:33am:

....and allowed himself to be photographed while doing it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 2:27pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 2:13pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:33am:

Classy.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #11 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 4:18pm

Not being a football follower, I'm getting these footballers mixed up. I was thinking Todd Carney was the one who was kicked out for life for using peptides even though the rest of the team used them too.

Todd Carney obviously needs serious help and rehabilitation.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 4:47pm

mantra wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 4:18pm:

Not being a football follower, I'm getting these footballers mixed up. I was thinking Todd Carney was the one who was kicked out for life for using peptides even though the rest of the team used them too.

that was Sandor Earl mantra league...yep another Raider...toddy doesnt do drugs.. its alcohol.  and ego I think that works for him

he has had so much help... the code spends thousands on these guys...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 5:29pm

(Edit ~ that did not work the way I wanted it to.)

If you want to see the image, this is URL.

WARNING ~ GROSS!!!  ALARM!

http://aussiecriminals.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/carney-a-pig.jpgiiiii

« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2014 at 5:39pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #14 - Aug 4th, 2014 at 2:14am

mantra wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 4:18pm:

and I'm guessing he doesn't even smoke crack  Shocked Shocked

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print