Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Clinton praises Julie Bishop (Read 3064 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Clinton praises Julie Bishop
Reply #30 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:19pm

Quote:
I want to hear you defend the highlighted statement and explain what Abbott has done that any leader worthy of the title would have done.

The two are mutually inclusive and completely compatable....except no other Nation has Operation Bring Them Home.  It is only Australia and Abbott which/who sees repatriation as a priority and gives that a zingy military name.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:22pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:15pm:
Dsmithy70 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:07pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 4:53pm:
it has taken nearly a week to get you to offer a piddly antiseptic comment about this incident. do you want a medal?  When you want a serious debate then start by being a serious person and making a serious statement.

No I want nothing.

And what's there to debate, I think Tony is farming for domestic political purposes & you don't.

You're not changing your mind no matter how the argument is broken down for you & mines a personal opinion of events.

Let me refer you to my VERY 1st post on this subject

Quote:
On a personal note this collective grief & hand wringing is puke worthy, the way its being reported & sensationalised is pathetic

I don't know anyone personally so my care factor is the same as when I hear of a road death.

I'm saddened for the family, happy they are anonymous to me & move on with life.

The Media & sadly IMO our PM are worse than ambulances chasing lawyers, Tony for relief in the polls(which would have come anyway) & as USUAL the media for sensationalizing to gain further advertising $$$.

I'm sorry you feel deeply upset & will be mortified if someone close to you was on that plane, but seeing as you haven't divulged that I'm assuming you're caught up in the moment for your own reasons.

I want to hear you defend the highlighted statement and explain what Abbott has done that any leader worthy of the title would have done.

"Mr Abbott said Operation Bring Them Home would be coordinated from Ukraine by former Australian Defence Force chief Retired Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-22/operation-launched-to-recover-and-identify...

He's turned it into a military exercise, in order to boost his numbers in the polls.

Total scum.

Not surprising though, coming from that sociopath.

IP Logged

Cliff48
Gold Member

Australian Politics />

Canberra
Reply #32 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:24pm

So I like the USAs actiona overseas at times? No.

happy now?

So I like Russia's foreign actions at times?   No.

Happy now?

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:34pm

it has taken nearly a week to get you to offer a piddly antiseptic comment about this incident. do you want a medal?  When you want a serious debate then start by being a serious person and making a serious statement.

No I want nothing.

And what's there to debate, I think Tony is farming for domestic political purposes & you don't.

You're not changing your mind no matter how the argument is broken down for you & mines a personal opinion of events.

Quote:
On a personal note this collective grief & hand wringing is puke worthy, the way its being reported & sensationalised is pathetic

I don't know anyone personally so my care factor is the same as when I hear of a road death.

I'm saddened for the family, happy they are anonymous to me & move on with life.

The Media & sadly IMO our PM are worse than ambulances chasing lawyers, Tony for relief in the polls(which would have come anyway) & as USUAL the media for sensationalizing to gain further advertising $$$.

I'm sorry you feel deeply upset & will be mortified if someone close to you was on that plane, but seeing as you haven't divulged that I'm assuming you're caught up in the moment for your own reasons.

you can refer to my thread for that one Smiley

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #34 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:54pm

Does Clintion know about Bishops shameful history defending the asbestos industry?

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #35 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:56pm

adelcrow wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:54pm:
Does Clintion know about Bishops shameful history defending the asbestos industry?

Absolutely pathetic.
Refuse to give any credit at any time.
Sheer bias.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:03pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:19pm:
Quote:

The two are mutually inclusive and completely compatable....except no other Nation has Operation Bring Them Home.  It is only Australia and Abbott which/who sees repatriation as a priority and gives that a zingy military name.

the dutch don't see repatriation as a priority??????? are you stupid or what?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:04pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:34pm:

No I want nothing.

Quote:

no I want something that makes some actual sense instead of your idiotic comments.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:05pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:04pm:

No I want nothing.

Quote:

no I want something that makes some actual sense instead of your idiotic comments.

poor longie Sad

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:11pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:05pm:

No I want nothing.

Quote:

poor longie Sad

not at all.  I am quite content knowing I have compassion, decency and a degree of political awareness that does not trample literally over dead bodies like yours.

You are a disgrace to Australia, but probably fairly typical of your native Russia.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:30pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:03pm:
Quote:

They don't give a stuff, just like me.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:36pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:30pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:03pm:
Quote:

They don't give a stuff, just like me.

yeah that would be why it was their top priority ever since.

idiot.

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 8:58pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:11pm:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:05pm:

No I want nothing.

Quote:

poor longie Sad

not at all.  I am quite content knowing I have compassion, decency and a degree of political awareness that does not trample literally over dead bodies like yours.

You are a disgrace to Australia, but probably fairly typical of your native Russia.

Grin. You have a very low degree of awareness, full stop, longie.  You are in so much wanting that tony meets your hopes and dreams of him that you've lost all sense of reality.  Go back to the other thread, longie, continue tellin me how the idiot's response has nothing to do with politics.  It's hilarious watching you chase your own tail.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #43 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 9:09pm

No I want nothing.

Quote:

Shouldn't you be preparing for seminars for public  (LMAO) servants?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #44 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 9:13pm

What would you expect?  A political representative does his/her job - bravo.  Apart from that - what is the issue?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print