Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
my goodness (Read 1898 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

my goodness
Jul 22nd, 2014 at 11:06am

FD will be disappointed this is his board  and look what you keep doing... refusing him the right of reply...

and I thought another mod was bad ...

aussie was complaining about the mods incase you didnt notice....heaven forbid...

maybe aussie isnt the only one with a POWER FETISH.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Re: my goodness
Reply #1 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 11:27am

Cods - I have problems with various members from time to time, but it's easier to move on rather than drag up yesterday's grudge. If you can do that - then the hostility will evaporate. It doesn't work with everyone unfortunately, but more often than not it does.
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2014 at 12:30pm by mantra »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 12:44pm

cods wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 11:06am:
FD will be disappointed this is his board  and look what you keep doing... refusing him the right of reply...

aussie was complaining about the mods incase you didnt notice....heaven forbid...

Cods, nowhere in that now locked thread about proxies will you see me complaining about 'the mods.'

Like I said, get that forest off your shoulder.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 12:46pm

mantra wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 11:27am:
Cods - I have problems with various members from time to time, but it's easier to move on rather than drag up yesterday's grudge. If you can do that - then the hostility will evaporate. It doesn't work with everyone unfortunately, but more often than not it does.

I dont have a prob with anyone mantra.. even aussie I just like stirring him.. he usually bites but some  mods wont let him.. what a shame
'
I thought it funny that FD had a new title for feedback thats all... and anthrax doesnt....

we need a few laughs on here lets be honest...I didnt see any abuse on any thread and I thought that was the main reason for locking...

I am sure aussie can look after himself..he might even be a bit aghast that a mod has stepped in to save him who knows.....

I have helped aussie out once or twice via PM... Wink Wink so we are not bitter enemies...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 12:51pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 12:44pm:
[quote author=cods link=1405991191/0#0 date=1405991190]FD will be disappointed this is his board  and look what you keep doing... refusing him the right of reply...

Cods, nowhere in that now locked thread about proxies will you see me complaining about 'the mods.'

Like I said, get that forest off your shoulder.

excuse me... you want them to do something about proxies... and complained when it didnt happen after you had given them your expert opinion on what should be done...

fd changed the title of feedback...

but it wasnt enough,..come on aussie..be honest for a change...

you want someone to change something that annoys you....!!!.. where would we be without the socks..try loving them instead of hating them...

I dont mind them.....it keeps the forum alive..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 12:57pm

Quote:
excuse me... you want them to do something about proxies... and complained when it didnt happen after you had given them your expert opinion on what should be done...

That's what Feedback is for.  To make suggestions.  And it is an outright lie that I complained nothing was apparently done following that suggestion.  I did comment that no GMod/FD has responded to the suggestion.  Your lies are starting at cumulate so much so that I might have to be more active about them in future.

Quote:

Indeed he did, to mock/abuse me in a Thread Title.  Great exemplar.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 1:11pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 12:57pm:
Quote:

That's what Feedback is for.  To make suggestions.  And it is an outright lie that I complained nothing was apparently done following that suggestion.  I did comment that no GMod/FD has responded to the suggestion.  Your lies are starting at cumulate so much so that I might have to be more active about them in future.

Quote:

well there you go.... its how others see you aussie.. not the way you THINK they see you...

otherwise you may have been made a mod..

as you say feedback is for the feedback to the  mods...and you did remark about no attention from any mods more than once.....oh well.. you dont think thats complaining about mods ... but I do....

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 1:17pm

cods wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Quote:

Quote:

well there you go.... its how others see you aussie.. not the way you THINK they see you...

as you say feedback is for the feedback to the  mods...and you did remark about no attention from any mods more than once.....oh well.. you dont think thats complaining about mods ... but I do....

Get it right.  I made an observation of fact that no GMod/Fd had responded to the suggestion.  That is what it is.....an observation of fact.  You, in your warped way of viewing things, lie and call that a complaint.

Get that forest off your shoulder, cods.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 8:59am

Aussie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 1:17pm:
cods wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Quote:

Quote:

Get it right.  I made an observation of fact that no GMod/Fd had responded to the suggestion.  That is what it is.....an observation of fact.  You, in your warped way of viewing things, lie and call that a complaint.

Get that forest off your shoulder, cods.

oh dear you dont like being told do you??.. haha.. never mind aussie...I will leave you in your perfect world..where only aussie is ever right.

btw FD did respond.but ignore that it doesnt have anything to do with the topic.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 10:54am

aussie FD chickened out or maybe he has been banned by anthrax....he has removed your name from feedback...thats sad.....

IP Logged

The Mole
Gold Member

http://www.ozpolitic
.co/album/forum-atta
chments/y

Reply #10 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 11:59am

Freediver has a sense of humour, I got that about him a long time ago. Annie is a good GM, stop picking on her.

Aussie will be fine. I am sure in real life what happens here does not keep him awake at night   Roll Eyes

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave"

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 12:34pm

cods wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 10:54am:
aussie FD chickened out or maybe he has been banned by anthrax....he has removed your name from feedback...thats sad.....

What did he chicken out of?  What's sad about it?

(No GM can ban FD.  They do not have that button.)

IP Logged

The Mole
Gold Member

http://www.ozpolitic
.co/album/forum-atta
chments/y

Reply #12 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 12:54pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 12:34pm:

Grin

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave"

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 24th, 2014 at 7:56am

I am glad you picked that up.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

he chickened out by taking your name off feedback... thought he may have left it for a week or two...it was his answer to your problem..a sort of in joke I think not everyone gets them.. Wink

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 24th, 2014 at 6:11pm

cods wrote on Jul 24th, 2014 at 7:56am:

I am glad you picked that up.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

he chickened out by taking your name off feedback... thought he may have left it for a week or two...it was his answer to your problem..a sort of in joke I think not everyone gets them.. Wink

It was clearly a joke at Aussie's expense for the lowlives, rent a crowd and sook brigade. Oh, and apparently you Cods (unless you are happy to identify with one of the named groups...).

Whilst I did appreciate there was a degree of irony in what FD did, it was still, in effect, crapping on a member of his own forum.

Not sure if laughing at other people is all that appropriate really cods. I suppose it is until you are the target.

Of course, laughing with others is always a romp...

I think reverting was not only appropriate, but, it should not have been necessary, i.e. the initial change should never have happened.

On the 26th of January you are all invited to celebrate little white penal day...

"They're not rules as such, more like guidelines" Pirates of the Caribbean..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print