Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Sook puppets code of conduct... (Read 2634 times)
hermoine

Australian Politics

Re: Sook puppets code of conduct...
Reply #15 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 1:59pm

You can always hide behind the skirts of the mods like all the other cowardly leftards.

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 9:33pm

hermoine wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 1:59pm:
You can always hide behind the skirts of the mods like all the other cowardly leftards.

e)  You can always hide behind the skirts of the mods

There ya go, that made the sook puppet guidelines.

On the 26th of January you are all invited to celebrate little white penal day...

"They're not rules as such, more like guidelines" Pirates of the Caribbean..

IP Logged

hermoine

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 9:42pm

'You're' definition is getting 'looser' and 'looser' by the hour.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 10:41pm

hermoine wrote on Jul 18th, 2014 at 6:40pm:
Does anyone else think it's strange to have a website about political debate where contributors get banned for hurting other peoples feelings? Harden up or go back to cb radio, sooks!
l

depends on what they say now doesn't it.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 10:57pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 18th, 2014 at 6:55pm:
Phemanderac wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 5:06pm:
Hey, given the number of potential sook puppets floating about the place (yeah, I know they are referred to as sock puppets, but hey, sook puppets seems far more apt doncha reckon?) I thought it might be appropriate to begin starting the accepted code of conduct. Hoping this will be helpful.

The obvious stand out first few "codes" I think would need to be;

Only develop a sook puppet if you;
a) have been banned and cannot accept any level of personal responsibility for your behaviour.
b) consistently get served your arse on a platter in debate and, therefore, not being equipped to accept responsibility for your behaviour, need to commence an attack with a  new "sook puppet"...
c) are rapid cycling through a multiple personality disorder and are unable or unprepared to seek appropriate medical support and, therefore, are not prepared to accept any level of responsibility for your actions and overall well being...

There is a starting point at least...

Carry on...

many blessings quite right !

carry on regardless ...

Master light,
the pic you have posted is so gay.

Go & live on the plant Vulcan.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

hermoine

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 4:57am

What abou repeatedly calling someone an idiot ot saying they're thick. Is that o.k?

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:50am

OooooKay!

We have the updated list, starting to get a good solid code of conduct here...

a) have been banned and cannot accept any level of personal responsibility for your behaviour.
b) consistently get served your arse on a platter in debate and, therefore, not being equipped to accept responsibility for your behaviour, need to commence an attack with a  new "sook puppet"...
c) are rapid cycling through a multiple personality disorder and are unable or unprepared to seek appropriate medical support and, therefore, are not prepared to accept any level of responsibility for your actions and overall well being...
d) are totally unaware that your true ID comes through after your 2nd or 3rd post, but cannot acknowledge that you should have any personal responsibility for your ignorance.
e)  You can always hide behind the skirts of the mods in order to take absolutely no responsibility for your actions.
f)repeatedly calling someone an idiot and saying they're thick whilst taking absolutely no responsibility for your actions.

On the 26th of January you are all invited to celebrate little white penal day...

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:50am

OH and yes, I got lose and loose wrong, oh dear the sky will fall in...

IP Logged

hermoine

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 10:04am

I wasn't nit-picking, I liked it. You know, like in jazz, getting 'loose', man.

IP Logged

Phemanderac
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 10:13am

hermoine wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 10:04am:
I wasn't nit-picking, I liked it. You know, like in jazz, getting 'loose', man.

Damn, was looking for thumbs up emote (I use to have one...) ah well, please consider this a really long thumbs up emote....

It may have cut loose...

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #25 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 4:45pm

Phemanderac wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 1:14pm:
hermoine wrote on Jul 18th, 2014 at 6:40pm:
Does anyone else think it's strange to have a website about political debate where contributors get banned for hurting other peoples feelings? Harden up or go back to cb radio, sooks!
l

Is that one of the rules is it? I missed that one.

I think though that there are a range of other issues articulated quite clearly in the rules that may result in a ban... Perhaps it is the banned who need a cup or two of cement. After all, the SOOK puppet issue is only relevant really to those banned after all (well, and those who consistently loose the plot in a discussion...).

These people have no understanding of what a code of conduct means, so you're wasting your breath even trying to explain it. It might seem like there are half a dozen sook puppets here, but it's probably more like  two or three people using multiple nicks. 

They wreck a forum with their never ending insults and personal attacks.

They are usually the first to complain about unfair treatment.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 4:58pm

hermoine wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 4:57am:
What abou repeatedly calling someone an idiot ot saying they're thick. Is that o.k?

you have a problem with the truth? ... however telling them they f#ck their mothers is going a little to far ...

but thats just my opinion

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

hermoine

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 5:15pm

I think both are equally bad. How many times have you been banned for abusing others, John?

IP Logged

Team Froggie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #28 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 7:27pm

Phemanderac wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:50am:
OooooKay!

We have the updated list, starting to get a good solid code of conduct here...

d) are totally unaware that your true ID comes through after your 2nd or 3rd post, but cannot acknowledge that you should have any personal responsibility for your ignorance.
e)  You can always hide behind the skirts of the mods in order to take absolutely no responsibility for your actions.
f)repeatedly calling someone an idiot and saying they're thick whilst taking absolutely no responsibility for your actions.

g) Skirting around the mods by circumventing the language filter whilst taking absolutely no responsibility for your actions.

Smiley

"What's in store for me in the direction I don't take?"-Jack Kerouac.

IP Logged

hermoine

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 7:42pm

Froggie, although I understand neither demonstrate much class, which would you prefer; to be called an idiot or a f.u.c.k.w.i.t? One gets you a ban and the other...not a thing. Doesnt make sense does it?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print