Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22
Send Topic Print
World Becoming Aware of Homosexual Activist Lies (Read 5336 times)
See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Re: World Becoming Aware of Homosexual Activist Lies
Reply #225 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 11:05pm

I watch out for the well being of the future of the life on this planet Sir Bobby, not some group of insane activists bias agenda.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Fighting for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #226 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 11:22pm

See Profile For Update wrote on Jul 31st, 2014 at 11:05pm:
I watch out for the well being of the future of the life on this planet Sir Bobby, not some group of insane activists bias agenda.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Buy your butt is not safe even when a catholic priest is around.

What sort of future is that?

you are forgiven for naivety

namaste

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #227 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 1:13am

Bobby. wrote on Jul 31st, 2014 at 8:47pm:
Dirty homosexuals - pumping other blokes bums full of AIDS.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that, Bobbie.

Miam miam.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #228 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 3:05am

See Profile For Update wrote on Jul 31st, 2014 at 1:12pm:
Simply read my previous response, ya know ... the response that I myself left just before this one.

Oh what a lovely yet typical day.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Did you venture out of your mum's basement to look? The poofs outside can be quite scary, eh?

Are you practising the lyrics I wrote for you? Just let me know when you are ready for a couple more verses, I have them ready. I'm sure they'll bring back fond memories of your gaol hubby, Bubby.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #229 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 7:11am

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 1:13am:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 31st, 2014 at 8:47pm:
Dirty homosexuals - pumping other blokes bums full of AIDS.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that, Bobbie.

Miam miam.

Sorry Karnal - I can't politically correct any more - it's disgusting.

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #230 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:27am

Oh have a look at this, Setanta is still desperately scrambling to try and make anything else such as his delusions of where he wished I lived the issue.

Setanta, you deliberately seek to ignore the foundation of any of the issues to do with the homosexual activist bias agenda as clearly demonstrated within the very composition beginning this very thread which already reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be while instead making up lies and think that it goes undetected or un noticed?

Thanks for sharing yet another example of the delusional mentality of the homosexual activist Setanta. I love that it is so very easy to deal with the likes of you. A snooze on the beach really.

Sir Bobby, religion has nothing to do with the foundation of any of the issues to do with the homosexual activist bias agenda as clearly demonstrated within the very composition beginning this very thread.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:33am by See Profile For Update »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #231 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:32am

See Profile For Update wrote on Jul 31st, 2014 at 11:05pm:

What about just one insane activist's biased agenda?

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #232 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:37am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:32am:

Whom directly do you speak of and secondly, what decade from now do you plan to share some validity to back your claim for perhaps the first time in your life? would be a first I ever saw.

You demonstrate time and time again that you deliberately seek to ignore the foundation of any of the issues to do with the homosexual activist bias agenda with so much as a shred of validity as clearly demonstrated within the very composition beginning this very thread which already reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be while instead making up lies and think that it goes undetected or un noticed?

Thanks for sharing yet another example of the delusional mentality of the homosexual activist greggerypeccary. I love that it is so very easy to deal with the likes of you (all homosexual activist on this planet). A snooze on the beach really.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #233 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 12:07pm

See Profile For Update wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:37am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:32am:

Whom directly do you speak of ...

The mirror was too subtle?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #234 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 3:57pm

See Profile For Update wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:27am:
Oh have a look at this, Setanta is still desperately scrambling to try and make anything else such as his delusions of where he wished I lived the issue.

Setanta, you deliberately seek to ignore the foundation of any of the issues to do with the homosexual activist bias agenda as clearly demonstrated within the very composition beginning this very thread which already reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be while instead making up lies and think that it goes undetected or un noticed?

Thanks for sharing yet another example of the delusional mentality of the homosexual activist Setanta. I love that it is so very easy to deal with the likes of you. A snooze on the beach really.

Sir Bobby, religion has nothing to do with the foundation of any of the issues to do with the homosexual activist bias agenda as clearly demonstrated within the very composition beginning this very thread.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Yes, yes, yes, we've heard it all before. Round, round, like a record baby. Your foundation is invalid, you have no foundation, that is why we have given up reasoning with you and just mock you instead. I hope you don't think that will change any time soon by rabbiting on like you do.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #235 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 5:27pm

See Profile For Update wrote on Jul 31st, 2014 at 8:39pm:
This John Smith even admits deliberate ignorance while he demonstrates deliberate ignorance yet again as he has with every response on this thread just like every other homosexual activist on this planet.

deliberate ignorance? By not reading your posts I am actually improving my knowledge .... reading your crap can only serve to dumb people down

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #236 - Aug 2nd, 2014 at 9:19am

Again lets go back to the very composition beginning this very thread and any of you feel free to show me one response since that very composition that actually contests with so much as a shred of validity on any of the foundations of any of the issues revealing homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers they prove to be in that very composition?

There is not one response since that very composition beginning this very thread that contests the foundation of any of the issues presented which reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers they prove to be.

Instead homosexual activists on this very thread further demonstrate, as i have even predicted right here on this very thread within my own responses as well, their insanity by these homosexual activists scrambling to try and make anything thing else the issue because the whole lot of them on the globe are not able to contests facts which reveal them for the liars and deceivers they prove to be.

It is more important to homosexual activists as they demonstrate right here to continue to make more lies and deceptions the issue to try and hide what the foundation of each and every issue to do with their bias agenda is all about. Thus revealing their insanity, ignorance and transparency.

They even think it's funny.

It's time soon coming for the world to put an end to this  homosexual activists insanity and it is my pleasure to plow through all of their insane rhetoric so easily as a key role myself.

This is a walk in the park with a simple breeze for me really. Thank you to you homosexual activists here on this very thread for sharing so many demonstrations of not being able to contest fact which reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers they prove to be, and so many more examples of desperately scrambling to try and make anything else the issue thus further validating to the world that what I share of homosexual activist mentality is genuine. I'm not here to play games I'm here to reveal homosexual activist lies and deceptions as well accumulate demonstrations of how they have been getting away with their rhetoric on weaker minded parliamentarians of the globe. Time to end homosexual activist insanity be removing all falsely constructed legislation that these homosexual activists imposed with a whole slew of lies and deceptions along with false claims of discrimination upon parliaments etc. of Earth over the past couple of decades and to put an end to this insanity globally is going to continue to be a piece of cake and as well my pleasure.

...and that's just for starters.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #237 - Aug 2nd, 2014 at 9:23am

Dear David,
what would you do if a homo tried to bum chum you?

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #238 - Aug 2nd, 2014 at 12:07pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 12:07pm:
The mirror was too subtle?

No, just seeking clarification considering all I get here from homosexual activists is lies and deceptions.

Setanta wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 3:57pm:
Yes, yes, yes, we've heard it all before. Round, round, like a record baby. Your foundation is invalid, you have no foundation, that is why we have given up reasoning with you and just mock you instead. I hope you don't think that will change any time soon by rabbiting on like you do.

You heard it all like a record before and yet you keep avoiding the foundation of every issue with so much as a shred of validity to do with the homosexual activist bias agenda which reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be as demonstrated within the very composition beginning this very thread. I really don't mind pointing that out over and ever again especially considering that it appears to be that you don't like it so much that you are even attempting to make me out to be the broken record. You claim that my foundation is invalid while you share no supporting facts to back that statement yet are so quick to make your lies in the form of vacant un backed claims the issue because you are not able to contest the very facts which reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be.

But thanks for sharing yet another example of the ignorant insane mentality of the homosexual activist.

John Smith wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 5:27pm:
deliberate ignorance? By not reading your posts I am actually improving my knowledge .... reading your crap can only serve to dumb people down

That crap are facts you quite obviously are not able to contest with so much as a shred of validity just like every other homosexual activist on the planet but instead demonstrate to be so very eager to make your lies the issue. You contest not anything and like Setanta, are so quick to make your lies in the form of vacant un backed claims the issue because you are not able to contest the very facts which reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be.

Cry us all a river. The end of the homosexual activist bias agenda insanity draws near for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

Bobby. wrote on Aug 2nd, 2014 at 9:23am:
Dear David,

Bobby, I am a heterosexual, do you have any clue what a heterosexual is? Have you any respect for what a heterosexual is?

Btw. A heterosexual is one that has sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2014 at 12:14pm by See Profile For Update »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #239 - Aug 2nd, 2014 at 12:45pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 2nd, 2014 at 9:23am:
Dear David,

He'd probably say something along the lines of "put it away Dad, Mum will be home soon".    Undecided

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22
Send Topic Print