Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 22
Send Topic Print
World Becoming Aware of Homosexual Activist Lies (Read 5423 times)
See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
World Becoming Aware of Homosexual Activist Lies
Jul 12th, 2014 at 7:08am

Greetings "Titles of officials placed here"

Once again it is an honor and a pleasure to address all of you on this important matter.

(An English version is included. I'm Using Google translate for official languages other than English. A member of Parliament of Kenya brought to my attention that the translation was a little bit misleading. It is Important to put an end to homosexual activist lies and deceptions world wide. This is the information that will get the job done once and for all)

I recently came to all of you with a much needed and overdue Global Warning to express concerns about salvaging the well being and sanity of our present and future generations. I contacted you among 214 parliaments, councils, legislative assemblies and so forth which is approximately 20 000 official contacts around the world. I am a Primary Factual Fundamentalist who'm addresses the very foundations of many primary Canadian and global issues of modern times. I can easily walk circles around even the most highly educated the world has to offer on the foundations of the Primary issues I address. It is important for you all to understand that the world needs to put an end to the lies and deceptions circulating from a specific group of activists once and for all. It is important so that  we may all move together as a globe in a positive direction by putting this insanity behind us therefor making available more focus on important world issues as well save our current and future generations from further continuing to suffer this modern day mockery made of society by these activists. In the global warning that I shared with all of you in recent past, I shared the following statement.

"I have all of the answers to every issue to do with the homosexual activist bias agenda to help guide the world away from this insanity"

Now I am here once again to help guide all of you with a few simple demonstrations for your own clarity and understanding beyond the many lies and deceptions currently circulating the globe. Get ready to see through the many deceptions that these activists have been trying to force on everyone for years now. It breaks my heart to see these activists make such fools out of so many on our planet, so the time has come for me to address all of you once again for the well being of the future of the life on this planet..

Marriage:

Homosexual activists have managed to temporarily make a complete mockery of marriage on some parts of the globe and they did this by ignoring and avoiding the very foundation of what marriage is about. Instead they scrambled to make marriage about anything else other than what marriage has always been about. For hundreds or even thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage thus is the very non contestable factual evidence proving that marriage is exclusively about honoring the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Even different variations of the human race getting married was also always in honor of the unity of male and female. They even deceptively tried to make marriage to be about being with who you love. They again ignored the fact that love may have been present in many marriages but marriage itself was always between heterosexual unions of which beside that primary fact to do with this issue, not every heterosexual couple got married out of love.They also tried to make the issue about heterosexual couples who are not able to birth children and can still get married. That was when they were trying to make the issue of marriage into "marriage isn't about procreation." What they avoided, I find quite obvious, is the fact that heterosexual couples that can not have children still doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions. Marriage wouldn't even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions. None of us would even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions which quite obviously makes heterosexual unions, well above all other unions, worth honoring..if it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human population, we quite obviously would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and where is the honor in that?

The primary foundation of what marriage is = Thousands of years prove that marriage is exclusively about honoring heterosexual unions because for thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage.

They take the one thing that heterosexuals have had for thousands of years which honors the unity and the importance of heterosexual unions, and they treat both marriage and heterosexuality like it's a piece of garbage that doesn't deserve to be respected.  Homosexuals are not heterosexuals and the two are not equal. One leads to decay and the other leads to life. As humans we equally have the right to marry the opposite sex. Even our ancestors realized the significance us such unions yet homosexual activists don't even have the capacity to understand something so simple all by themselves. Instead, all homosexual activist demonstrate to care about is forcing themselves on some sort of pedestal with every lie and deception they can possibly fathom to do it.

continued ...

Fighting for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Re: World Becoming Aware of Homosexual Activist Lies
Reply #1 - Jul 12th, 2014 at 7:10am

They do it while demonstrating that to them, heterosexual unions are no more significant than any other union of any other sexual orientation even though our very existence proves that it is!

You prove to the world that homosexuality equals heterosexuality and you have a case but you never will because one does not equal the other no matter how much you choose to ignore this simple fact.

Homosexual activists claim that sexual orientation is an equal or human right:

Sexual orientation describes what a person has sex with.

Bestiality clearly describes the orientation of a person that has sex with animals. When someone says bestiality, the general public knows it is human having sex with an animal and there is no denying with any validity because bestiality clearly describes this sexual orientation.  Pedophilia clearly describes the orientation of a adult that has sex with children. When someone says pedophilia, the general public knows it an adult having sex with a child and there is no denying with any validity that pedophilia clearly describes this sexual orientation. Incest clearly describes the orientation of a person that has sex with a biological family member. When someone says incest, the general public knows it a person having sex with a biological family member and there is no denying with any validity that it clearly describes this sexual orientation.

Bestiality, incest and pedophilia are all illegal which is the very non contestable factual evidence which proves that sexual orientation never was an equal or human right.

Gay Pride Parade:

What is there to be proud of for being gay? The word gay is a word of minuscule importance which was twisted out of context by homosexuals having a hard time accepting themselves for what they are. The word gay now describes homosexuality. homosexuality clearly describes a person for having sex with those born with the same sex genital they themselves are born with. What is there to be proud of for a man to have sex with a man or a woman having sex with a woman? I am proud to be heterosexual because thanks to heterosexuality we even exist is at least a reason to be proud ones sexual orientation. Homosexual activists have this parade that they have been calling the gay pride parade so I ask a valid question of what is there to be proud of for a man having sex with a man or a woman having sex with a woman? A mailman describes a person male / female / heterosexual / gay / pedophile / incest abuser / animal abuser for their occupation of mail delivery. Same with fireman, police officer, construction worker, celebrity etc. So again gay describes a person for having sex with the same sex so tell me what is there to be proud of in that?!

Also heterosexuals contribute to society, help charities, volunteer etc. but that is not reason to be proud of heterosexuality, that is reason to be proud of being human. So again what is their to be proud of for being homosexual?!

Heterosexuals who are to old and too young is natural and contributes to population control but it is no reason to be proud of being heterosexual. Pedophilia I suppose in the majority of cases leads to population control but that is obviously no reason to be proud of a sexual orientation same as beastiality and homosexuality.

There is not one valid reason to be proud of being gay and yet now they are attempting to shame the globe by having what they call World Pride. A bunch of homosexual liars and deceivers is quite obviously nothing for the world to be proud of.  If it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for being a race of sexually defective imbeciles. Where is the honor, or what is their to be proud of in that? As part of the globe I am disgusted with these bunch of liars and one thing I've never been proud of is them or their garbage.

The world having reason to be proud has absolutely nothing to do with a man having sex with a man or a woman having sex with a woman quite obviously

Once we put an end to this modern day homosexual activist insanity of lies and deceptions plaguing the globe, then the globe will have something to be proud of as a globe for the protection and sanity of present and future generations well being. It sure beats a bunch of liars and deceivers priding themselves on making fools out of others and messing up kids heads with such rhetoric.

Sex Change:

A man with mutilated / inverted penis is just a man with an inverted penis pretending to be the opposite sex they are born which leads to heterosexual males becoming victims of discrimination to this most disgusting of homosexual deceptions! A woman with mutilated / flipped out vagina is just a woman with an flipped out vagina pretending to be the opposite sex they are born which leads to heterosexual females becoming victims of discrimination to this most disgusting of homosexual deceptions! The Phrase sex change is an all out lie because the fact remains that women are born with vagina's and men are born with penises. What kind of man he becomes, or woman she becomes depends upon life choices but no matter what kind of man he becomes, or what kind of woman she becomes, they will always be the gender that they were since birth no matter how hard it is for homosexuals to accept themselves for what they are even though they try and blame everyone else for being the ones who do not accept them for what they are.
Con't

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #2 - Jul 12th, 2014 at 7:10am

Homosexuals have even tried to make other species the issue to try and force this disgusting deception on society. The used a species of frog that naturally changes sex when one gender is not available in the frog population. If you cut a worm in half, the other half grows back. If you cut a human in half the other half doesn't grow back just like humans do not change sex just because some frog does! It's just another homosexual activist deception forced upon society to aid homosexuals to continue to get away with discriminating heterosexuals with their filthy disgusting deceptions. Do you think they care how many heterosexuals hang their heads in shame or commit suicide because of these sick homosexuals and their filthy deceptions?

Homosexual activists even claim the lie that it has to do with fighting for equality.

What makes a heterosexual a heterosexual is that we have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital we ourselves are born with. (a homosexual is an individual who is sexually attracted to those born with the same sex genital that they themselves are born with) Homosexuals getting all of these procedures and surgeries to assist them in appearing to be the opposite sex leads to heterosexuals becoming victims to these homosexual deceptions. This is quite clearly homosexuals discriminating heterosexuals with these deceptions and how is that equality? How is a heterosexual suppose to be who we are when we have homosexuals deceiving, discriminating, humiliating, traumatizing and degrading us with such disgusting and filthy deceptions?!!!  How is that in any way shape or form equality?!! It is homosexuals discriminating heterosexuals to say the very least obviously has nothing to do with equality.

Summary:

It is factually proven that homosexual activists base their foundations of each and every issue to do with their bias agenda with lies and deceptions while ignoring and masking the very facts which reveal them for the liars and deceivers they prove to be. They will try and claim that each and every one of these issues is about something else (marriage isn't about marriage, sexual orientation isn't about sexual orientation, homophobe isn't about a phobia etc.) in their bias little agenda over and over again.

They trash society by  making a complete mockery out of marriage on a few parts of the globe with lies and deceptions, trash society with the lie referring to sexual orientation as an equal or human right which is quite obviously pulling for the legalization of all sexual orientations which is obviously unacceptable, They trash society with a parade that carries absolutely no validity and they trash society with a lie that there be such a thing as a sex change so that men with inverted penises can try and deceive heterosexual men with this most repulsive lie and so that women flip their vagina's outside their bodies so that they can take advantage of unsuspecting heterosexual female victims Then they have the nerve to try and pass the blame everyone else because their delusions are not the worlds reality nor will it ever be.

I'd like to point out that I love and I care about the well being and the future of all and that includes everyone, even you. That doesn't mean that I have to like everyone, that doesn't mean some peoples ignorance doesn't infuriate me. That doesn't mean that some people actions don't totally disgust me.

That means I'll continue to share facts which reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers they prove to be to bring the world further from continuing to be subjected this insanity of homosexual activist lies and deceptions.

To fix this problem globally, we must work together and restore marriage from the mockery homosexual activists have attempted to make of it in recent years back to the respectable state it was created for and in honor of. We must make the globe aware that sexual orientation was never an equal or human right. We must criminalize discrimination against heterosexuality and make all surgical procedures and operations illegal for those who's purpose is to use it to make themselves appear to be the opposite sex they are born. We must get rid of invalid parades and false claims of world pride.

I thank you all for your time and attention on these important issues. They are important foremost because our present and future generation deserve far better than this. Our world leaders deserve far better than to have to waste their valuable time on such rubbish that homosexual activists quite obviously represent.

I will include in English, a copy of this composition for those of you who's official language is not English just below for comparison. I use an online translator.. I will include in English a copy of an inspirational piece I recently sent the entire elected and appointed officials of Canadian Federal, Provincial and Territorial Members of Parliament, Senate etc.. I will also include a copy of the composition I already sent to you titled Global Warning: United Kingdom Update From Canada with the list of 214 global parliaments, councils, legislative assemblies list.. Finally at the very end of this submission you will find a little information about myself.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

continued ...

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #3 - Jul 12th, 2014 at 7:12am

Canadian Official Finally Stands Against Homosexual Activist Lies And Deceptions

It looks like we are all going to soon find out if a new champion is about to emerge. I have had several of you contact me over the years but when you find out that I am not in your constituency it's like Canadians well being and future no longer matters and what matters is what is going on within ones own constituency. It's very disappointing because you are not only representing your constituencies, you are shaping and forming legislation of Canada as a whole as well as your own constituencies within Canada. When you come across information regarding facts which reveal legislation has been forged based upon lies and deceptions, would it kill you to raise awareness of these issues so that the public in your constituency becomes aware? If all people are being fed are lies and deceptions by a bias media and only have their vision based upon those lies and deceptions doesn't it make sense to share the facts with them that reveal those lies and deceptions so we can see how an aware society chooses to react and vote?

The public must be made aware of this and I am more than willing to work with you with my mind, artistic talent, focus and direction.

Sure I've expressed disappointment within our parliaments / legislative assemblies for not only pushing aside factual relevant impacting information on the foundations of Canadian and global issues I address, but for also allowing these homosexual activists to discriminate anyone who doesn't play along with their lies and deceptions. A few years ago I was on so many sites etc. then I noticed this pattern, homosexual activists would completely avoid the facts I share that back my claims on the foundations of Primary Canadian and global issues I address, come to my threads and simply report it as hate or bigotry or homophobia and they always get away with it even though there is no hate bigotry or homophobia. There is a human being who shares facts that reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers they prove to be so they think they can keep getting away with crying wolf to try and hide the facts I share which reveal them for the liars and deceivers they prove to be. As well disappointment for allowing these homosexual activist to not only discriminate heterosexuals with the sickest of deceptions (Surgical genital mutilation etc.) but to advertise it as if to glorify that they legally get away with discriminating heterosexuals like the bunch of fools they are getting away with making us out to be with their lies and deceptions has me feel ashamed of the Canadian governing system to allow such insanity to manifest in the first place.

Proud to be of service for the well being of the future of Canadians as well the life on the planet.

I sincerely look forward to many responses to this letter.

Have a great day!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

continued...

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #4 - Jul 12th, 2014 at 7:13am

(This is the copy that Canadian and United Kingdom Officials got just after I finished sending this off to 214 parliaments, councils, legislative assemblies and so forth consisting of approximately 20 000 officials of the globe.)

The Global Warning That 216 Governments of Earth Just received

I have as of January 30 2014 contacted 214 countries (Entire Parliaments) as well inter governmental Parliaments and Councils of the globe. This is upwards of around 20 000 official contacts around the globe. I have been extracting hundreds of official e-mails and sending off the global warning as follows every single day from December 12th 2013 to January 30th 2014. (I'll also include the list of contacted parliaments etc. at the end this composition):

Since the first paragraph (A copy sent to Suriname Members of National Assembly) is in Dutch here is the translation in English (This first paragraph translated extremely well in some languages so I went with it.) The composition also included "Primary Information" which all on my contact lists have received. Of course the first 10 countries I had to send it as part 2 but included it for all other countries as displayed below. The first paragraph I make in the official language of the government / parliament I am addressing, This is that first paragraph in English as follows.

(Greetings to all members of the Suriname National Assembly. It is a pleasure and an honour to address all of you on this very important global issue that directly involves the future of all life on this planet. With great respect for the knowledge of diversity that the world has in many forms of different languages, I ask of you to please understand that I do not have the time to learn every language in retrospect to fairness for all in my life time. This is very important information I have for all of you. I encourage that if you do not speak English to be able to read and understand the following information, please do have this translated accurately and genuinely for your understanding of this composition. By all means you are all welcome to share this with everyone.)

Global Warning: United Kingdom update vanuit Canada. December 2013 Edition. (Deel 1)
Global Warning: U.K. Update From Canada. December 2013 Edition. (Part 1)

(Groeten aan alle Suriname leden van de Nationale Assemblee. Het is een genoegen en een eer om jullie allemaal te pakken op deze zeer belangrijke mondiale kwestie die direct betrekking op de toekomst van al het leven op deze planeet. Met groot respect voor de kennis van de diversiteit die de wereld in vele vormen van verschillende talen heeft, vraag ik u te behagen begrijpen dat ik niet de tijd om elke taal achteraf om eerlijkheid voor iedereen in mijn leven de tijd leren. Dit is zeer belangrijke informatie die ik heb voor jullie allemaal. Ik moedig dat als je niet spreken Engels te kunnen lezen en de volgende informatie te begrijpen, dan kunt u hebben dit nauwkeurig en oprecht vertaald voor uw begrip van deze compositie. Met alle middelen u bent allen van harte welkom om deze te delen met iedereen.)

(Canada and UK Officials along with some US officials and UN officials / approximately 2500 have already been sent a copy of this very composition as well various governments / Members of Parliament of the globe are now getting this such as Suriname right now)

Government Already Opened Doors For Homosexuals To Discriminate Heterosexuals Legally Long Ago And Even Funds This While Telling Citizens That Being Heterosexual Is Not Good Enough, You Either Have To Be Homosexual Or Bi Sexual To Be An Accepted Part Of Society! We All Deserve Far Better Than To Be Governed By This Soon To Be Short Lived Mockery Made Of Modern Society!

continued ...

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #5 - Jul 12th, 2014 at 7:14am

Fact: What makes a heterosexual a heterosexual is that a heterosexual exclusively has sex with one or those born of the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with.

Fact: A homosexual is one who exclusively has sex with one or those born with the same sex genital they themselves were born with..

Two simple primary facts which are not contestable by anyone any where with so much as a shred of validity.

The government openly supports and even funds homosexuals getting their genitals surgically mutilated along with a whole other list of deceptive procedures legally to support the deception they refer to as gender re assignment surgery.. Unfortunately this leads to heterosexuals being discriminated against for our very own sexual orientation by becoming victims to these homosexual deceptions. Of course while this has been going on we have homosexual activists forcing upon society through the media and the government itself that what it takes to be a heterosexual includes having sex with a homosexual with a mutilated genital. Homosexual activists base that claim on only because homosexual activists decided to come up with a name to describe a homosexual that got the genital mutilation surgery, and that name is trans gender. Because they came up with a name to describe this type of homosexual, they are now trying to dictate to society that once that homosexual got their genital mutilated they are no longer homosexual but trans gender (even though.Fact: A homosexual is one who exclusively has sex with one or those born with the same sex genital they themselves were born with.) Then they try telling you that because the homosexual that got their genital mutilated felt that they were the opposite sex before the operation, a heterosexual having sex with them still makes the heterosexual a heterosexual. Because a homosexual suffers psychosis, homosexual activists see fit to dictate to heterosexuals a blown wide open white faced lie that having sex with a homosexual makes you a heterosexual. They make up a name to try and mask what these homosexuals really are as well a free legal pass and the tools (deceptive procedures etc.) to deceive, discriminate, humiliate, traumatize as many heterosexuals as they possibly feel like in their life time.

Again homosexual activists avoid the facts that "a homosexual is one who exclusively has sex with one or those born with the same sex genital they themselves were born with" and "What makes a heterosexual a heterosexual is that the heterosexual exclusively has sex with one or those born of the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with." so they can continue to deceive and discriminate heterosexuals! I'm not about to just sit back and let this mockery made of modern society continue to occur.

Where is the justice when you have a government full of cowards caving in to a bunch of homosexual activist false threats of discrimination which has now  after all of these years opened the flood gates for discrimination against heterosexuals to be treated as lab rats to homosexual deceptions?!!

Homosexual activists are trying to force upon society that it doesn't matter if a heterosexual is born a heterosexual because homosexuals are born with psychosis and want to get their genital mutilated, along with other procedures so that if they choose, they can make unsuspecting heterosexuals their victim through directly discriminating heterosexuals, disrespecting heterosexuals, degrade heterosexuals, traumatize and humiliate heterosexuals for the rest of that homosexuals life. Government supported and funded.

The government supports heterosexuals being homosexuals victims through this legalization of discrimination against heterosexuality.

With all of these procedures, of which some of them could be used for legitimate purposes as opposed to homosexual purposes of which homosexual purposes directly leads to discrimination against heterosexuals for our very sexual orientation. They are making a complete mockery of heterosexuality right now while pleading for support to continue to discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation by trying to make the issue to be only about having sympathy for a homosexual that has a hard time accepting themselves for what gender they are born.

continued ...

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #6 - Jul 12th, 2014 at 7:15am

A list of procedures homosexuals can legally get for now with obvious full legal support from our government to have the freedom to use these deceptive procedures to discriminate, degrade, humiliate, traumatize heterosexuals for our sexual orientation at will:

Voice masculinization or feminization Surgery (to make a man sound more like a woman or a woman sound more like a man)
bilateral mastectomy (breast removal)
chest reconstruction / chest contouring (chest shaping to make female appear more like male or male appear more like female)
hysterectomy (the removal of internal sex organs).
Sex organ surgery (Surgical mutilation of a penis or a vagina)
Scrotoplasty / Oscheoplasty (The surgical attempt to make labia.appear as scrotum)
silicone prosthetic testicles (fake testicles)
Facial feminization or masculinization surgery / facial plastic reconstruction. (procedures that modify bone or cartilage structures, typically in the jaw, brow, forehead, nose and cheek)
Masculine Breast augmentation (A procedure that attempts to make the base of the female breast appear as a male breast)
Feminine Breast augmentation (A procedure that attempts to make the base of the male breast appear as a female breast)
Inverted "T" procedure (The surgical attempt to make a female nipple on a breast appear as a male nipple on a breast)
Tracheal shave (used to reduce cartilage in the throat to conform it to appear more feminine.)
Buttock augmentation (To make a male rear end look more like a female rear end or a female rear end look more like a male rear end.)

All of this and more along with hormone therapy is shockingly and shamefully for now legally used for purposes of discrimination against heterosexuality and much of this mockery is being funded by tax payers through government. Heterosexuals are being treated like excrement who pay a government that funds homosexuals to discriminate heterosexuals for our very sexual orientation. Open your eyes, Homosexuals discriminating heterosexuals is deemed as legal and is still for now openly supported by our government!

According to the government if you are heterosexual you are not good enough. You either have to be gay or bi sexual or you are quite simply a homophobe, a hater and a bigot and proof of this is that the government has made legal, supports and even funds all of these procedures that aid homosexuals in discriminating heterosexuals for our sexual orientation, from robbing us of being heterosexual..

The problem with just legalizing homosexuality decades ago was that at the time there was only accountability for the fact that yes there are homosexuals that just want to have sex with other homosexuals and just want to be left alone hence the reason for legalizing homosexuality. What there was lack of accountability in is the fact that there are also homosexuals who deliberately discriminate heterosexuals for our very sexual orientation with homosexual deceptions.

If when homosexuality was legalized, discrimination against heterosexuality was criminalized, that would have cleaned up this whole insane homosexual activist manifest before it even began! Yet for decades while homosexuals have been deliberately discriminating heterosexuals for our very sexual orientation homosexual activists have been begging false claims of discrimination against homosexuality just so that these homosexuals can continue to treat heterosexuals like a bunch of dumb puppets while legally getting away with discriminating us while having their lies and deceptive agenda even funded at tax payers expense.

What a sick world we live in. It's time we make all of these procedures illegal for the purpose attempting to make anyone appear to be the opposite sex which directly  leads to heterosexuals becoming victims to such disgusting, filthy, degrading, humiliating, traumatizing homosexual deceptions. We need to criminalize discrimination against heterosexuality immediately / as soon as possible and make illegal surgical genital mutilation of the intent to make one sex look like the opposite sex that individual was born. Just because homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are doesn't mean everyone / anyone else should be made to suffer for it!

We are heterosexuals and we were born this way. We are not bi sexual and we are not homosexual no matter how desperate homosexual activists are to try and drag everyone else down to their level, we are not your guinea pigs, lab rats, cattle or sexual play toys for that matter. I am well beyond offended and applaud Russia on their latest actions to do with this issue in lieu of watching weaker minded parliaments make a complete mockery of themselves. Also, someone needs to remind elected officials that political party trade off's is not democracy!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

continued ...

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #7 - Jul 12th, 2014 at 7:16am

A little extra after the Global Warning UK Update from Canada Dec 2013 edition (Part 1) composition.

Primary Information

Since I have shared this information with several countries of the globe already along with sharing copies of this Global Warning for the public, yet another homosexual activist ignorantly approached me after seeing this composition publicly displayed and said

"What part of homosexuals have no choice that they were born that way do you not understand?"

This ignorant mentality dictates that because someone is born with a defect that everyone should be made defective otherwise you are discriminating the defective. For example, if someone is born without a limb do we make it legal for them to go around legally hacking off other peoples limbs because they can't help that they were born that way? No we do not. If someone is born mentally defective, do we hand them a drill so they can go around legally drilling through peoples skulls and make them mentally defective because they can't help that they were born that way? No we do not. Yet we have homosexual activists attempting to dictate to the world that because homosexuals can't help that they were born sexually defective that heterosexuals should have to suffer discrimination for it through these homosexual deceptions, and then they go on to try and further dictate that otherwise homosexuals are being discriminated against. If it were up to homosexual activists to rule the world, heterosexuals do not deserve to be heterosexuals because homosexuals are born sexually defective. I'm not about to sit back and let this happen.

Defects are generally rare but natural, we have people born with mental defects, people born with physical defects and if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective.

Thanks to heterosexuality we even exist! Time to globally criminalize discrimination against heterosexuality no exceptions. It is also time we make all of these procedures illegal for the purpose attempting to make anyone appear to be the opposite sex that they are born which directly leads to heterosexuals becoming victims to such  degrading, humiliating, traumatizing homosexual deceptions for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. It's time to put this homosexual activist insanity behind us and move forward as a globe.

I have all of the answers to every issue to do with the homosexual activist bias agenda to help guide the world away from this insanity. I am capable of sharing facts which reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers they prove to be on the very foundation of their "every" issue which is why homosexual activists have been discriminating me with their pathetic lies for years having me banned from thousands of web sites so the world continues to keep a blind eye to their lies and deceptions. The time has come for me to address all of you around the globe directly to assure you do get this information so you too know how to deal with this insane homosexual activist mentality with the greatest of ease. Get organized with facts and be prepared to help heal the globe from this insanity! Go ahead and rub your eyes because this is really happening.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

continued ...

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #8 - Jul 12th, 2014 at 7:17am

1.  Brazil:               Senators of Brazil (portuguese)
2.  Belgium:             Members of Parliament and Senators of Belgium (Dutch)
3.  Finland:             Finland Prime Minister, Ministers, Members of Parliament (Language Finnish)
4.  Germany:          Chancellor and Ministers of Germany's Federal Cabinet Germany Members of Parliament
5.  Cyprus:             Republic of Cyprus Political Party Members, Ministries and Officials
6.  New Zealand:     New Zealand Members of Parliament of the House of Representatives.
7.  Italy:                 Senators, Government of Italy
8.  Portugal:           (Ministers, Ministries, secretaries) Government of Portugal
9.  India:                 India House Of The People Members
10. Poland:             Poland Members of Parliament
11. Tanzania           Tanzania Members of Parliament (Swahili)
12. Australia           Australia Members of Parliament
13. Austria              Austria Members of Parliament
14. France:             France Members of Legaslative Assembly
15. Mexico             Senators of Mexico
16. Nicaragua:        Deputies of Nicaragua Assembly
17. Argentina:         National authroties secretaries, Provincial contacts and Senators of Argentina
18. Chile:               Chile Senators
19. Columbia:         Columbia senate
20. Andorra:           Ministers of the Government of Andorra
21. Armenia:           Armenia Deputies of National Assembly
22. Croatia:            Croatian Members of Parliament
23. Malta               Malta Members of Parliament
24. Greece:            Greek Members of Parliament
25. Switzerland:      Switzerland Members of Legislative Assembly and Senators (French)
26. Sweden:           Sweden Members of Parliament / The Riksdag
27. Denmark:         Denmark Members of Danish Parliament
28. Norway:            Norway Members and Ministers of the Starting (norwegian)
29. Turkey:             Deputies of Turkey National Assembly
30. Bolivia:             Bolivia Members of Parliament amd Senators (Go with Spanish)
31. Malaysia:         Malaysia Members of Parliament and Senators (Language Maylay)
32. Costa Rica:      Costa Rica Members of Legaslative Assembly (Spanish)
33. Peru:                Peru Members of Congress Assembly (Spanish)
34. Ireland              Ireland Senators and Members of Parliament
35. Scotland          Members of Scottish Parliament (English)
36. Malawi             Malawi Members of Parliament (English)
37. Cuba                Cuba Ministers and Secrataries (Spanish)
38. Botswana         Botswana Members of Parliament (English)
39. Bosnia             Bosnia Members of The House of The People and Members of the House of Representatives (Bosnian language)
40. Belarus:           Belarus Deputies of the house of representatives (Belarusian language)
41. Barbados:         Members of Barbados Parliament  (English)
42. Sri Lanka          Sri Lanka Members of Parliament (Tamil language)
43. Hungary            Hungary Members of Parliament (Hungarian)
44. Bangladesh       Bangladesh Members of Parliament (Bengali Language)
45. Estonia             Estonia Members of Parliament (Estonian Language)
46. Lesotho            Lesotho Senators and Members of the National Assembly
47. *Europe*           Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly Members (English / French)
48. Bulgaria            BulgariaMembers of Parliament (Bulgarian)
49. Bermuda           Bermuda Members of Parliament and Senators (English)
50. Slovakia            Slovakia Members of Parliament (Slovak)
51. Iceland              Iceland Members of Parliament (Icelandic)
52. Czech Republic Members of the Chamber of Deputies for the parliament of the Czech Republic (Czech)
53. Panama            Panama Members of National Assembly (Spanish Language)
54. Morocco           Morocco Members of the House of Representatives (Arabic Language, Berber languages)
55. Cape Verde      Cape Verde Members of National Assembly (Portuguese Language)
56. Cambodia         Cambodia President and Members of Parliament (Khmer language)
57. Angola             Angola Members of National Assembly (Portuguese Language)
58. Netherlands      Netherlands Members of Parliament (Dutch Language)
59. Monaco           Monaco Members of National Council (French Language)
60. Grenada          Grenada Prime Minister and Ministers (English Language)
61. Greenland        Greenland Members of Inatsisartut (Greenlandic language)
62. Burkina Faso   Burkina Faso Members of Parliament (French Language)
63. Bhutan            Bhutan Members of National Assembly (Dzongkha Language)
64. China              Members of The Peoples Republic
65. Japan              Members of The Diet
66. Jordan             Members of Majlis al-Umma
67. Gabon             Gabon Senators
68. Bahamas         Bahamas Ministers
69. Samoa            Samoa Members of Parliament, Officers and Administration
70. Lativa              Lativa Members of Parliament
71. Romania         Romania Members of The Chamber of Deputies
72. Russia            Russia Members of the Federation Council, Hint Chamber, Deputies of the State Duma and Governors / Presidents of Russian Regions
73. Uganda           Uganda Members of Parliament (Swahili Language)
74. Trinidad and Tobago              Republic of Trinidad and Tobago Members of Parliament (English)
75. Antigua and Barbuda             Antigua and Barbuda Ministers (English)
76. Maldova          Maldova Members of Parliament (Romanian)
77. Zimbabwe       Zimbabwe Members of Parliament (English)
continued ..

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #9 - Jul 12th, 2014 at 7:18am

78. Zambia           Zambia Members of Parliament (English)
79. Ecuador         Ecuador Members of Congress (Spanish Language)
80. El Salvador     El Salvador Deputies of National Assembly (Spanish Language)
81. Guatemala     Guatemala Members of Congress (Spanish Language)
82. Kenya            Kenya Members of Parliament (Swahili Language)
83. Liechtenstein  Liechtenstein Members of the Diet (German Language)
84. Macedonia     Macedonia Members of Parliament (Macedonian Language)
85. Singapore      Singapore Members of Parliament (Malay Language / Tamil Language / Standard Mandarin)
86. Sudan           Sudan Members of National Council (Arabic Language / English Language)
87. Oman            Oman Members of the Shura Council (Arabic Language)
88. Suriname       Suriname Members of National Assembly (Dutch Language)
89. Uzbekistan    Uzbekistan Members of The Supreme Council and Senators (Uzbek language)
90. Uruguay        Uruguay Members of the House of Representatives (Spanish Language)
91. United Arab   United Arab Emirates Members (Arabic Language)
92. Ghana   Ghana Members of Parliament (English Language)
93. Seychelles    Seychelles Members of National Assembly (French Language)
94. Nigeria          Nigeria Members of Parliament and Senators English Language
95. Namibia        Namibia Members Of Parliament (English Language)
96. Spain           Spain Members of Congress (Spanish Language)
97. Niger            Niger Members of National Assembly (French Language)
98. Nepal           Nepal Members of the Constituent Assembly (Nepali Language)
99. Rwanda        Rwanda Members of The Chamber of Deputies and Senators (French Language)
100 Albania        Albania Members of Parliament (Albanian language)
101 Haiti            Haiti Memberss of the Legaslative Body (French Language)
102 Guyana                     Guyana President and Ministers (English Language)
103 Gambia                     The Gambia Ministers, President, Vice President and Council Members (English Language)
104 French Polynesia       French Polynesia Members of National Assembly (French Language)
105 Afghanistan              Afghanistan Senators of The House of Elders and The Meshrano Jirga of the National Assembly (Pashto language)
106 Dominican Republic   Dominican Republic Members of Congress (Spanish Language)
107 Paraguay                  Paraguay Members of The Chamber of Deputies and Senators (Paraguayan, Guaran?, Spanish Language)
108 Pakistan                   Pakistan Senators and Members of Legislative Assembly (Urdu Language, English Language)
109 Montenegro               Montenegro Members of Parliament (Montenegrin language)
110 Luxembourg              Luxembourg Members of the Chamber of Deputies (Luxembourgish language, French Language, German Language)
111 Lithuania                   Members of the Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania (Lithuanian language)
112 Kuwait                      Kuwait Members of the Council of the Nation (Arabic Language)
113 South Africa              South Africa Members of Parliament (Afrikaans Language)
114 Syria                        Syria Members of The People's Council (Arabic Language)
115 Israel                        Israel Members of Knesset (Arabic Language)
116 Ethiopia                    Ethiopia Ministers and Officials (Amharic Language)
117 Georgia                    Georgia Ministers (Georgian Language)
118 Guam                      Guam Senators (Chamorro Language, English Language)
119 Bahrain                    Bahrain Members of Parliament, Ministers and Officials (Arabic Language)
120 Brunei                      Brunei Ministers  (Malay Language)
121 Cameroon                CameroonOfficials  (French Language)
122 Burundi                    Burundi  Members of the Rebublic  (French Language)
123 Cook Islands            Cook Islands Officials
124 Chad                       Chad Ambassador in Sout Africa and intended for all Governing Officials of Chad  (French Language)  (also president through online form)
125 Cayman Islands       Cayman Islands Ministers and Officials  (English Language)
126 Bougainville             Bougainville Members of Parliament  (Austronesian and Papuan)
127 Belize                     Belize Members of National Assembly  (English Language)
128 Azerbaijan               Azerbaijan Officials  (Azerbaijani language)
129 Aruba                     Aruba Officials  (Papiamento language, Dutch Language)
130 Anguilla                  Anguilla Deputy Governor and all Officials  (English Language)
131 Algeria                   Algeria Officials  (Arabic Language)
132 Togo                      Togo Prime Minister (online form)
133 Tunisia                   Tunisia Ministers and Head of Government   (Arabic Language)
134 Ukraine                  Ukraine Ministers     (Ukrainian Language)
135 Venezuela              Venezuela Members of The Supreme Court   (Spanish Language)
136 Members of Inter-Parliamentary Union    (English)
137 Members of Latin America Parliament   (Spanish)
138 Members of Central America Parliament    (Spanish)
139 Members of Andino Parliament    (Spanish)
140 Members of GOL   (English)
141 Members of Nordic Council and Council of Ministers   (Danish)
142 Members of The Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (English)
143 Arctic Council Members (English)
144 Council of the Baltic Sea States Members   (English)
145 Yemen                  Yemen Members of the House of Representatives   (Arabic Language)
continued ...

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #10 - Jul 12th, 2014 at 7:19am

146 Nepal                     Nepal Members of Constituent Assembly  (Nepali Language)
147 Mongolia                Mongolia Members of Parliament   (Mongolian language)
148 Micronesia             Micronesia Members of Congress and Officials  (English Language)
149 Maldives                Maldives Ministers  (Dhivehi language)
150 Indonesia               Indonesia Ministers  (Indonesian Language)
151 American Samoa    American Samoa officials (English Language)
152 Philippines             Philippines Members of The Senate (English)
153 Palestine               Palestine Ministers  (Arabic Language)
154 Palau                    Palau Members of the House of Delegates (English Language)
155 Niue                      Niue Ministers (Motu and Tafiti)
156 Fiji                        Fiji (english) nline contact form
157 Falkland Islands     Falkland Islands Members of Parliament  (English Language)
158 Eritrea                   Eritrea Government (English) online form 
159 Benin                    Benin Consulates  (French Language)
160 Egypt                    Egypt Members of The Peoples Assembly   (Arabic)
161 Equatorial Guinea   Equatorial Guinea Members of Parliament and Senators   (French Language)
162 Timor-Leste           Timor-Leste Ministers   (Portuguese Language)
163 Dominica               Dominica Officials   (English)
164 C?te D'ivoire           C?te D'ivoire Members of National Assembly   (French)
165 Congo                   Congo President, Senators and Members of Parliament   (French)
166 Comoros               Comoros Officials    (French Language)
167 Cocos                   Cocos Officials   (English)
168 Kiribati                  Kiribati Ministers   (English Language)
169 Kazakhstan           Kazakhstan Members of Mazhilis   (Russian Language)
170 Jamaica                Jamaica Ministers   (English)
171 Iraq                       Iraq Department of foreign relations   (Arabic Language)
172 Iran                       Iran Ministers   (Persian)
173 Honduras              Honduras President and officials   (Spanish)
174 Madagascar          Madagascar Members of National Assembly (French)
175 Macau                  Macau Officials (Portuguese Language)
176 Liberia                  Liberia Officials (English)
177 Lebanon               Lebanon President (Arabic)
178 Serbia                  Serbia National Assembly Members (ONline form)  (Serbian) President of Serbia
179 Korea (North)        Korea Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea Delegates (Korean)
180 Korea (South)       Korea Republic Members of National Assembly and Spreme Court (korean)
181 Burma                  Burma Ministers of The Republic of the Union of Myanmar Burmese)
182 Mozambique         Mozambique Ministers (Portuguese Language)
183 Montserrat            Montserrat Ministers (English)
184 Mauritius              Mauritius Members of National Assembly (English)
185 Martinique            Martinique President and Council Members  (French Language)
186 Marshall Islands    Marshall Islands Republic President (English)
187 Mali                     Mali President (French) (Online form)
188 Saudi Arabia        Saudi Arabia Members of Majlis as-Shura (Arabic Language)
189 Sao Tome and Principe        Sao Tome and Principe Members of Congress (Portuguese Languag)
190 Reunion Island      Reunion Island Members of Council (French)
191 Puerto Rico          Puerto Rico Members of Lagislative Assembly and Senators (Spanish)
192 Pitcairn Islands     Pitcairn Islands Members of Council (English)
193 New Caledonia     New Caledonia President and Ministers (French)
194 Netherlands Antilles             Netherlands Antilles Members of Parliament
195 Nauru                   Nauru Members of Parliament (English) (Online form)
196 Tokelau                Tokelau Officials
197 Tibet                    Tibet Members of Parliament (Chinese)
198 Tajikistan             Tajikistan Members of Parliament (Russian)
199 Taiwan                 Taiwan Members of Parliament (Mandarin)
200 Swaziland            Swaziland Ministers (English, Swati)
201 South Sudan        South Sudan Members of Parliament
202 Somalia               Somalia Members of Parliament
203 Solomon Islands   Solomon Islands President (Online form) (English)
204 Slovenia               Slovenia President, Ministers and Members of National Assembly (Slovenian language)
205 Senegal               Senegal Ministers (French Language)
206 Tonga                  Tonga Members of Parliament (English)
207 Vietnam               Vietnam Members of National Assembly
208 Turkmenistan       Turkmenistan Ministers
209 Tuvalu                  Tuvalu Members of Parliament
210 Kyrgyzstan          Kyrgyzstan Members of Parliament
211 Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly Members
212 United Arab Emirates Members

continued ...

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #11 - Jul 12th, 2014 at 7:20am

Plus of course

213 United Kingdom Members of Parliament and Members of The House Of Lords
214 Canada  Members of Provincial / Territorial and Federal Parliaments and Senators
215 President and Vice President of USA           (USA Congress I have not contacted for it is all online contact forms for every individual)
216 United Nations

Who are now being informed of this. I'll have to keep my eyes open for Lao and Libya contact addresses as my attempts to find them thus far have been unsuccessful. My home town's city council got it as well and I also noticed that I listed  Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly Members and United Arab Emirates twice. It may say 216 but is really 214.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

A little about me. I am David Jeffrey Spetch. I was born 1971 in Ontario Canada. I am a uniquely intelligent and creative artistic diverse type. I could be one of the deepest thinkers on the foundation of primary global social issues that will ever exist. A little over 14 years ago our Judicial System here in Ontario Canada screwed me over in every deceptive way possible and for the first and only time I spent about a month and a half in Jail. When I got out, my fury of being innocent behind bars and betrayed by my own governing system in every way possible then had my mind trained on an age old question. That question: what is wrong with society? That is when I began to seek beyond all of the stereotypes and veils of deceptions to uncover the problems and solutions behind each and every issue of Canadian and global Primary issues I now address of which this whole homosexual activist thing is a small fraction of. I gave up on my own selfishness years ago to pursue the fight for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. This has left me with next to nothing which in turn every day reminds me to fight the good fight for the well being of the future of the life on this planet and I do mean each and every day I wake up! The only way I'll go back to focusing on my own life instead of the well being of the future of the life on this planet is if I first accomplish my goals. So I remain dedicated even though half the time I face starvation and grown kind of slim over the years. This life on this planet is worth such an insignificant sacrifice of one's own selfishness to give us a fighting chance at a decent future together. That is all about me I'll burden you with for now.

take care everyone

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

IP Logged

See Profile For Update
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reply #12 - Jul 12th, 2014 at 7:46am

All I have left is to update the following countries which have changed parliaments since the beginning of this year such as Egypt, Ukraine and India before they get it. Then I have to look once again for Layo and Libya officials and then a remaining handful of countries who can only be contacted via an online contact form. Then I will have contacted all on that list for the second time this year.

a little fyi

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Jul 12th, 2014 at 9:43am

good luck.

Quote:
....... I could be one of the deepest thinkers on the foundation of primary global social issues that will ever exist. ........

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 12th, 2014 at 10:38am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 12th, 2014 at 9:43am:
good luck.

Quote:
....... I could be one of the deepest thinkers on the foundation of primary global social issues that will ever exist. ........

Me too!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 22
Send Topic Print