Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Re: Strangers on a Train
Reply #45 - Jul 13th, 2014 at 7:53pm

hermoine wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:47pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:45pm:
hermoine wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:44pm:
Never showed the faces of the creeps that raped the hell out of those "aussie pigs".

What rape?  What "aussie pigs"?

The Skaf gang. It was 12 wasn't it.

ouch ..  Cry

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #46 - Jul 13th, 2014 at 7:55pm

hermoine wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:02pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:55pm:
hermoine wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:47pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:45pm:
hermoine wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:44pm:
Never showed the faces of the creeps that raped the hell out of those "aussie pigs".

What rape?  What "aussie pigs"?

The Skaf gang. It was 12 wasn't it.

You're telling the story.

And so far, you're not doing a very good job.

Perhaps you could provide a link, or something?    Undecided

There's racism flying around everywhere and whenever the media runs a phone camera piece  it's always a white person. It's all because some little snivelling creep in the media doesn't like the white middle class. How about we get some decent skin complexion reports concerning crime inquires so we know who to look out for. The media only gives a detailed report when it's a white person. The world believes all white Australians are klu klux klan members  because of biased reporting.

aussies are pretty racist: slavery existed in Australia and most aussies don't even know it!

Racism is ignorance!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #47 - Jul 13th, 2014 at 7:57pm

|dev|null wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 5:11pm:
Why was this woman arrested?  I thought we all now had the right to be bigots according to George Brandis?   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Haven't seen George around for a while actually!!

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #48 - Jul 13th, 2014 at 8:00pm

hermoine wrote on Jul 4th, 2014 at 2:10pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 4th, 2014 at 1:59pm:
hermoine wrote on Jul 4th, 2014 at 1:20pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 4th, 2014 at 1:04pm:
hermoine wrote on Jul 4th, 2014 at 11:56am:
Phemanderac wrote on Jul 4th, 2014 at 9:35am:
hermoine wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:34pm:
It's funny how they jump at showing a racist white face. They won't even give a proper crime description if they are coloured.

So about the behaviour....

Is it ok ya reckon?
Personally I wouldn't do that. But plastering the woman's face all over the media and on the front page of a bunch of papers is pretty nasty. Kiddy fiddlers get treated better. Two wrongs don't make a right. The media did a nastier thing that what she did. It's highly probable that this woman's family will probably cop it as well.

The media reported what happened in a public place.

How is that nasty?

Are you suggesting that she didn't actually do or say those things in the video?  Is was somehow edited?

Don't think I've ever seen a front page consisting of a ranting woman before. Usually the front page is reserved for the most important piece. Ulterior motives perhaps????

The front page is reserved for whatever can sell the most newspapers.

The "most important piece" rarely makes it.
It was obviously reserved this time for the left to make white Australians look like a bunch of rednecks.

Not all righties are racist ya know!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #49 - Jul 13th, 2014 at 8:01pm

hermoine wrote on Jul 4th, 2014 at 7:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 4th, 2014 at 2:19pm:
It's funny how they jump at showing a racist white face. They won't even give a proper crime description if they are coloured.

Is it ok ya reckon?
Personally I wouldn't do that. But plastering the woman's face all over the media and on the front page of a bunch of papers is pretty nasty. Kiddy fiddlers get treated better. Two wrongs don't make a right. The media did a nastier thing that what she did. It's highly probable that this woman's family will probably cop it as well.

How is that nasty?

Are you suggesting that she didn't actually do or say those things in the video?  Is was somehow edited?

Don't think I've ever seen a front page consisting of a ranting woman before. Usually the front page is reserved for the most important piece. Ulterior motives perhaps????

It was obviously reserved this time for the left to make white Australians look like a bunch of rednecks.

Interesting theory.

For what purpose?

(And which newspaper, by the way?)
You tell me why a ranting woman is making such a fuss? I'll tell you why I believe they are making a fuss. Because the western countries around the world are bucking against multiculturalism. The think tank are on edge about it and every instance needs to be stamped out.

Um, you aren't being very rational when most of us seem to be embracing it!

Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jul 13th, 2014 at 8:02pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Jul 13th, 2014 at 8:00pm:

Is it ok ya reckon?

How is that nasty?

Not all righties are racist ya know!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Can you substantiate that claim?

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #51 - Jul 13th, 2014 at 8:11pm

hermoine wrote on Jul 5th, 2014 at 3:30pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 5th, 2014 at 3:24pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 4th, 2014 at 7:40pm:
hermoine wrote on Jul 4th, 2014 at 7:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 4th, 2014 at 2:19pm:

Is it ok ya reckon?

How is that nasty?

Interesting theory.

For what purpose?

You tell me why a ranting woman is making such a fuss? I'll tell you why I believe they are making a fuss. Because the western countries around the world are bucking against multiculturalism. The think tank are on edge about it and every instance needs to be stamped out.

Why are they on edge?

You don't seem to be making much sense.

What is the end goal?

No answers, hermoine?
They are on edge because the forced takeover of a society of people by it's ruling class has never run smoothly anywhere in the world. They are almost paranoid about racial problems arising. So every instance of the original society showing their "racism" needs to be smashed with an iron fist. I believe you can't see the overreaction. Pauline Hanson sent them all into a frenzy. The Jews, bluebloods etc at the top want a big boiling mass of people they can make their fortunes off. The don't want any solidarity in it's conquered peoples.

The ol promotion of black and gay culture as a jewish conspiracy idea ay!

Business is business..  Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

Jackness

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 7:41pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:23pm:

Boo hoo, some woman just insulted me because I'm asian, I'm going to curl up in my basement and cry the whole month.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 8:14pm

Jackness wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 7:41pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 4:23pm:

I'm going to curl up in my basement and cry the whole month.

Cool.

Say "hi" to your mum from me.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 8:22pm

Karen Bailey gets good behaviour bond, avoids recorded conviction after racist train rant.  Will she change her attitudes?  Most probably not.  Will it entrench them?  Most probably.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Shakey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jul 31st, 2014 at 8:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 31st, 2014 at 8:22pm:
Karen Bailey gets good behaviour bond, avoids recorded conviction after racist train rant.  Will she change her attitudes?  Most probably not.  Will it entrench them?  Most probably.   Roll Eyes
Not as bad as all the rapes happening by ethnic Australians on aussie women of late.

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 9:56am

Shakey wrote on Jul 31st, 2014 at 8:26pm:
Not as bad as all the rapes happening by ethnic Australians on aussie women of late.

Really?  As against all the rapes happening by White, Anglo-Celtic Australian men of Australian women of all ethnicities?  Disgusting!  Rape isn't about sex, it's about power and nothing shows how powerless most men feel is their resorting to rape.   Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #57 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 10:21am

|dev|null wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 9:56am:

Really?  As against all the rapes happening by White, Anglo-Celtic Australian men of Australian women of all ethnicities?  Disgusting!  Rape isn't about sex, it's about power and nothing shows how powerless most men feel is their resorting to rape.   Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

rubbish. Nothing to indicate this feminist mantra is true at all.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:20am

If it's not about the sex, why do so many good looking young women get raped?

Don't see too many old ducks getting dragged into the bushes    Undecided

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 2:53pm

ian wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 10:21am:

rubbish. Nothing to indicate this feminist mantra is true at all.

And you can disprove it?  Please, lets see your proof to the contrary!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print