Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The war on drugs is a war on people and reality ! (Read 2180 times)
fractalign

Australian Politics

The war on drugs is a war on people and reality !
Jun 27th, 2014 at 4:49pm

The pseudo democratic police state known as Australia continues to ruthlessly persecute and incarcerate sentient beings for the simple act of ingesting matter that alters their perceptions of reality.

The police state known as Australia does so under the direct orders of Washington DC of the United States of America and does so in direct conflict with its own supposed autonomy.

It does this with the almost universal approval of its citizens. It does so in the full knowledge that it has engaged in the act of altering it's citizens reality for them to approve such action.

It does this with the full co operation of the department of propaganda known as a "free" media. It does so with the full co operation of the subsidised state terrorist movement known as the police and the courts.

This police state also profits from and facilitates the distribution of the two mind altering substances known as tobacco and alcohol. Even though the police state is aware of the damage these two substances inflict on it's citizens and indeed its own reputation, it continues to uphold the right of any adult citizen to consume these product.

While a license or a permit is needed to own an animal, operate a vehicle or machinery or even perform a trade, none is needed  to consume these products. Within your own home there is no restriction what so ever on the amount or volume of these products you are able to consume.

While the police state claims to strictly enforce the sale and and consumption of these products to adults, there are countless cases of adult and minors being involved in violent altercations, accidents and self harm as a result of consuming these products.

The result of this consumption and the subsequent reaction to its effects result in billions of dollars of lost productivity, and or property damage, serious injury and death and an ongoing financial burden on the medical and court system.

The message that the regulated sale, distribution and consumption of these products is a safer alternative to the decriminalisation of other mind altering substances continues to be peddled.

The police state known as Australia chooses to criminalise a whole class of law abiding citizens under the pre-tense of retaining law and order.

The police state known as Australia while openly adhering to international laws in relation to human rights continues to violate the human rights of its own citizens for expressing those very human rights.

The police state of Australia is hereby charged with the following:

The persecution of it's law abiding citizens.

The violation of those citizens through their forced detention.

The distribution of known harmful substances to it's citizens for the purpose of financial gain.

The ongoing falsification of information to its citizens.

And the inability to distinguish the reality of the people from its own reality.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2014 at 8:27pm by fractalign »  

IP Logged

Freedumb
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Re: The war on drugs is a war on people and reality !
Reply #1 - Sep 30th, 2014 at 10:56pm

Our lovely, "free" country, where marijuana is the devil but morphine use is acceptable.

Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?

- Lewis Carroll

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #2 - Sep 30th, 2014 at 11:43pm

jebus, is this normal in here??

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 25th, 2014 at 10:58am

There are drugs and then there are other drugs

Those who believe everyone should be free to use drugs of their choice -- what will be your view if some half-wit high on one or more drugs drives into someone you love as that loved-one stands at a street corner waiting to cross?

Because that's what it comes down to.  How would you feel if your loved-one was mangled beyond recognition and stuffed in the ground at the same time the drug-user's solicitor argued in court their client was 'not responsible' because he/she was under the influence of one or more drugs?  And what if the offender gets a slapped-wrist and stumbles away to continue using drugs?  Will you still believe it the right of the drug-user to use?

Happens all the time

and I include alcohol as one of those dangerous drugs.  Drunks kill, maim and damage people all the time

Maybe governments should set aside a mini-state where drugs are legal?  Those wishing to use drugs or who've been charged for drug-related offences should be required to move to that mini-state which would be guarded from outside its perimeters to prevent drug-users from seeping back into society?  Would that be a welcome solution?

Or do those who advocate free use of drugs believe drug-users should be free to live and move within general society?

When your house is burgled by drug-users desperate for money to feed their habit -- do you shrug?  Should drug-users be excused from theft and robbery with violence? 

Drugged doctors incorrectly performing surgery -- you prepared to take that risk when your child is on the table?

Anaesthetists under the influence of drugs incorrectly anesthetising your wife as she gives birth, resulting in the death of mother and child -- you ok with that when it's your wife and child?  What do you do -- pat the anaesthetist on the shoulder, tell him you understand, bury your wife and child and head off to find another wife?

Drugged bus-drivers careening down the highways with a load of school-kids.  When your child is rendered paraplegic as result, requiring you to spend the rest of your life tending to that child -- you fine with that?

Drugged accountants, bank employees, losing your life's savings either through drug-addled incompetency or theft to feed their drug habit -- you accept it with a shrug?

Your drug-addicted child stealing your car, slamming it into a group of people --- and then you learn your child's also forged your signature, sold your home and put you out on the street.  You happy to walk to Centrelink to beg for enough money to rent a caravan in your old age?

Your drug-addicted spouse contracts a raft of STD's and gives them to you.  You give them a kiss and make an appointment with the medical centre for the sixth time that year?

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Lionel Edriess
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 25th, 2014 at 12:39pm

So, the 'War on Drugs' is being won, is it? Just like the 'War on Terror'?

Marijuana should be decriminalised to the extent that the possession of two plants per adult in a household is acceptable. The possession of less than a quarter ounce on one adult's person is acceptable. Personal use is acceptable.

You may as well get used to people using mind-altering substances. They've been doing it ever since such substances were discovered. Decriminalising marijuana would put a huge dent in the illicit drug market and also free vast police resources to concentrate on the chemical drug trade.

With marijuana usage, the penalty for dealing should be a minimum 5 years. The penalties and testing for vehicle operation should be in line with those regarding alcohol (a legal, addictive, dangerous drug when abused).

Have you never thought to compare the old prohibiton days in the States to current legislation regarding marijuana?

I see a vast difference between a couple of plants in the backyard and a meth lab in the spare bedroom.

Just sayin'.

Toughen up, Australia!

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 25th, 2014 at 12:55pm

Lionel Edriess wrote on Oct 25th, 2014 at 12:39pm:
So, the 'War on Drugs' is being won, is it?

Not sure where any poster has claimed that

Quote:
You may as well get used to people using mind-altering substances. They've been doing it ever since such substances were discovered. Decriminalising marijuana would put a huge dent in the illicit drug market and also free vast police resources to concentrate on the chemical drug trade

Most people know that.  Who should get used to it though -- the person trapped and having their legs amputated by paramedics under a bus driven by someone who wanted to be paid to transport others simultaneous with exercising his right to ingest mind-altering substances?

The elderly couple bashed to death by drug-addicts desperate for cash to buy more via which to feed their habit?

The family killed when their car exploded after being hit by someone high on drugs?

Quote:
Have you never thought to compare the old prohibiton days in the States to current legislation regarding marijuana

Most people draw parallels.  But alcohol is yet another mind-altering substance which is responsible for utter mayhem and destruction.  Drugs are yet another mind-altering vehicle for mayhem and destruction.  Two wrongs don't make a right

Quote:
I see a vast difference between a couple of plants in the backyard and a meth lab in the spare bedroom

Don't know whose post you're responding to, but I said as much in the first line of my post

Further, who differentiates between a couple of plants in the backyard and a meth lab in the spare bedroom?

Who said they're mutually exclusive?

Most druggies will take anything, rather than face reality

Do druggies have a licence to exonerate themselves from the laws of the land?  Have druggies been given licence to kill, maim, rob, etc. ?  Nope.  So maybe you could address the part of my post which asks if druggies would care to be isolated in a mini-state?  They wouldn't receive any benefits from the Federal government, so they'd have to find a way to sustain themselves and their lifestyle.  BUT -- they'd have what they claim they 'should have', namely, the 'right' to use drugs

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

400kms south of Yobsville, Qld
Reply #6 - Oct 25th, 2014 at 2:26pm

Quote:

What exactly, defines a "druggie"?

I don't know of too many people who are open to options when they're "on the hunt".

Someone looking for pot isn't going to suddenly think something like meth or heroin is a good purchase option. Just like someone looking for Heroin isn't going to think that anything but Heroin is a viable option.

"You're just one lucky motherf-cker" - Someone, 5th February 2013

Num num num num.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 25th, 2014 at 2:30pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Oct 25th, 2014 at 2:26pm:
Quote:

I don't know of too many people who are open to options when they're "on the hunt".

Someone looking for pot isn't going to suddenly think something like meth or heroin is a good purchase option. Just like someone looking for Heroin isn't going to think that anything but Heroin is a viable option.

Really?

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

400kms south of Yobsville, Qld
Reply #8 - Oct 25th, 2014 at 2:45pm

PZ547 wrote on Oct 25th, 2014 at 2:30pm:
Quote:

Really?

Yes. Really.
Just because someone takes one drug, doesn't mean that they'll take any of the others if they can't get what they prefer.

"You're just one lucky motherf-cker" - Someone, 5th February 2013

Num num num num.

IP Logged

Lionel Edriess
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 25th, 2014 at 7:45pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Oct 25th, 2014 at 2:45pm:
Quote:

Really?

Yes. Really.
Just because someone takes one drug, doesn't mean that they'll take any of the others if they can't get what they prefer.

Ain't that the truth.

Someone intent on being bent has the option.

So, limiting choice is an effective option?

Sounds like a choice between beer and bourbon.

It's gonna happen anyway.

Toughen up, Australia!

IP Logged

King FriYAY II
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 12:16pm

I'm going to have a war on drugs when i get home.

I'm going to wrap the nasty green stuff up in paper and burn it.

Being FriYAY i'll probably burn a gram or so.

Cool

IP Logged

MumboJumbo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 19th, 2014 at 6:41pm

Quote:

Really?

Yes. Really.

See Profile For Update wrote on Jan 3rd, 2015 at 2:58pm:
Why the bugger did I get stuck on a planet chalked full of imbeciles?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - May 2nd, 2018 at 10:25am

This Topic was moved here from Drug Policy by freediver.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print