Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Datalife/Hot Breath love fest (Read 1153 times)
|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Datalife/Hot Breath love fest
Jun 17th, 2014 at 2:18pm

Datalife wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 at 2:05pm:
|dev|null wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 at 1:57pm:
We, the critical readers of the forum DL.  I even include you in that.

I'll thank you not to include me in any attempt you make to seek safety and succour in a crowd of "we". Speak for yourself.  Man up and have courage in your own convictions. 

Oh, I do, DL, I do!  How could you ever doubt me? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You know, poor Brian is missing you over at D&R.  I think he needs someone to ignore.  He even mentioned you by name the other day.   Grin Grin Grin Grin

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Datalife
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Datalife/Hot Breath love fest
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2014 at 2:26pm

|dev|null wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 at 2:18pm:

I'll thank you not to include me in any attempt you make to seek safety and succour in a crowd of "we". Speak for yourself.  Man up and have courage in your own convictions. 

You know, poor Brian is missing you over at D&R.  I think he needs someone to ignore.  He even mentioned you by name the other day.   Grin Grin Grin Grin

I didn't even know the forum still existed.  I thought he had run it into the ground when he banned everyone who didn't agree with his leftist fantasies.  He so loves censoring contrary opinion, a common attribute of smug sandalistas. 

Probably safest for him and his ego he only mentions me on a forum where I am not present.  The poor fellow was sick of being kicked from pillar to post and growing pale from lack of sunlight hiding down his burrow.

"If they’re out there in the high seas, what you would do is seek to turn them back through the agency of the Australian Navy".

Kevin Rudd on 2GB, July 12, 2007

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2014 at 2:31pm

Datalife wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 at 2:26pm:
|dev|null wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 at 2:18pm:

I didn't even know the forum still existed.  I thought he had run it into the ground when he banned everyone who didn't agree with his leftist fantasies.  He so loves censoring contrary opinion, a common attribute of smug sandalistas. 

Funny, I haven't seen any evidence of that.  I think you mistake civil discourse for censorship.  Do you often enjoy shouting "Fire! Fire!" in crowded theatres?   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quote:
Probably safest for him and his ego he only mentions me on a forum where I am not present.  The poor fellow was sick of being kicked from pillar to post and growing pale from lack of sunlight hiding down his burrow.

Funny, he seemed to be doing OK ignoring you, DL.  Must have irked you to having to appeal to the collective "we" to read your posts when their intended recipient wasn't.   Grin Grin Grin

Interesting comment he made about you to...  Wink  Grin Grin Grin

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Datalife
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 17th, 2014 at 3:04pm

|dev|null wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 at 2:31pm:
Funny, he seemed to be doing OK ignoring you, DL.  Must have irked you to having to appeal to the collective "we" to read your posts when their intended recipient wasn't.   Grin Grin Grin

Except he wasn't ignoring me, and revealed that a few times. He embarked on a charade of ignoring me to avoid the constant humiliations of being exposed as a know nothing blowhard.  As for recipient brother was in quotes as you and him are interchangable and identical in viewpoints and idiocy.

"If they’re out there in the high seas, what you would do is seek to turn them back through the agency of the Australian Navy".

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 17th, 2014 at 3:13pm

Datalife wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 at 3:04pm:

Except he wasn't ignoring me, and revealed that a few times. He embarked on a charade of ignoring me to avoid the constant humiliations of being exposed as a know nothing blowhard.  As for recipient brother was in quotes as you and him are interchangable and identical in viewpoints and idiocy.

What ever you want to believe DL.  Appears to me as if you suffer from ADD.    Grin Grin Grin Grin

This might interest you...   Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2014 at 3:59pm by |dev|null »  

Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Datalife
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 17th, 2014 at 5:26pm

|dev|null wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 at 3:13pm:
Datalife wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 at 3:04pm:

What ever you want to believe DL.  Appears to me as if you suffer from ADD.    Grin Grin Grin Grin

This might interest you...   Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LOL, so he CAN climb out of his burrow and blowhard...but only when I have no capacity to respond.  Grin Grin Grin

Ahhhh the left and censorship, you gotta laugh if it wasn't so sad and gutless. 

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 17th, 2014 at 5:33pm

Datalife wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 at 5:26pm:
LOL, so he CAN climb out of his burrow and blowhard...but only when I have no capacity to respond.  Grin Grin Grin

Looks to me like the only person who is suffering is you DL.

You shot yourself in the foot when you refused to abide by the rules.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Datalife
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 17th, 2014 at 5:50pm

|dev|null wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 at 5:33pm:

You shot yourself in the foot when you refused to abide by the rules.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Never been banned from there doofus.  Never even registered. Being a bright sort of bloke and with a no socks persona, I would last about a nano second.

After all as a righty I would stick out a bit with just yourself, Capt Starlight and Brainless posting.

Bit of a luvvie love in that forum.  No dissent or contrary opinions allowed.

I will leave you to blow smoke up each other's arses whilst in fervent agreement with each other. Is that why you are here, got bored with being in furious agreement with your fellow sandalistas?

Three posters and all luvvies LOL.  How funny and indicative is that.   Cool

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 18th, 2014 at 9:55am

Datalife wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 at 5:50pm:
|dev|null wrote on Jun 17th, 2014 at 5:33pm:

Never been banned from there doofus.  Never even registered. Being a bright sort of bloke and with a no socks persona, I would last about a nano second.

Who said you'd be banned?  You simply refused to abide by the rules and have not participated - although I find it rather amusing that the only censoring occurring of your comments is by yourself!   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quote:
After all as a righty I would stick out a bit with just yourself, Capt Starlight and Brainless posting.

Well there are others than just those three.  However, I'd have thought that would be a perfect situation for an ADD sufferer like yourself or are you afraid of being the tall poppy?   Grin Grin Grin

Quote:
Bit of a luvvie love in that forum.  No dissent or contrary opinions allowed.

How do you know?  You haven't posted any.  Problem is, people like you don't seem able to hold a civil conversation with resorting to name calling and insults...

Quote:
I will leave you to blow smoke up each other's arses whilst in fervent agreement with each other. Is that why you are here, got bored with being in furious agreement with your fellow sandalistas?

I enjoy the occassional slumming, DL.  Seeing how the ferals live, you know, that sort of thing.   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quote:
Three posters and all luvvies LOL.  How funny and indicative is that.   Cool

Funny how you seem to think quantity is more important than quality, DL.  When you aspire to join the quality conversation, come over.  I'm sure Brian will treat you with the attention you desire.  I understand he as a bucket all ready to summon you with.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #9 - Jun 18th, 2014 at 11:56am

This Topic was moved here from Islam by Grand Duke Imam Gandalf.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

The Mole
Gold Member

http://www.ozpolitic
.co/album/forum-atta
chments/y

Reply #10 - Jun 22nd, 2014 at 10:20pm

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave"

IP Logged

Mod.
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 5:26pm

Yeah.....great.....thanks for bouncing this Thread to me here at Relationships.  I see that one of those involved is under a ban threat here, so it is hardly fair to him that it be here.  However, it is, and it is now locked.

IP Logged

perceptions_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth  WA
Reply #12 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 5:59pm

This Topic was moved here from Relationships by perceptions_now.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print