Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Islam on the rampage. Allahu Akbar. (Read 5189 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Islam on the rampage. Allahu Akbar.
Jun 14th, 2014 at 8:38pm

Islam uncorked once again ~ 14 centuries of intense religiosity culminating in cheerful displays of random slaughter, cruel butchery, and just generally having a rootin' shootin' good time.

And still our political leaders are inviting this disease into our homeland through immigration and refugees influx.

link

And where, pray tell, have our street protesters gone?

Where are the demonstrations protesting against this military advance upon Baghdad? This murderous, illegal advance upon Iraq's capital?

Where are all those leftwing America-haters who railed against the Coalition of the Willing ~ and especially the Americans ~ when the forces were driving towards Baghdad?

Gone to ground. Not a whisper from any of them.

Oh, but of course ~ it's not the Americans this time.

« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2014 at 8:50pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islam on the rampage. Allahu Akbar.
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 8:47pm

If i had it my way, would let the insurgents take over baghdad, then wait for assad to be defeated in syria, then let the insurgents from syria and iraq march into Israel and destroy the zionists.

Someone has to destroy the terrorist zionists.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 8:55pm

wally1 wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 8:47pm:
If i had it my way, would let the insurgents take over baghdad, then wait for assad to be defeated in syria, then let the insurgents from syria and iraq march into Israel and destroy the zionists.

It's a thought, Wally.

Let's hope these Jews escape to Australia first. It would inject this country with a whole new fresh set of scientists, Nobel Prize winners, eminent doctors, and professors of a broad spectrum of the academic pursuits.

Perhaps you could give one or two of them temporary accommodation while they're settling in ...   Tongue

They don't like pork, so you should get along just fine with them.

IP Logged

Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 1:27pm

If i had it my way, would let the insurgents take over baghdad, then wait for assad to be defeated in syria, then let the insurgents from syria and iraq march into Israel.

Bring it on I say, then Israel can do the world a favor and knock all the scumbags out in one fatal blow, instead of the whole world pussy footing around with them slithering into every country making a dump of them. Sick of hearing the moaning and whinging and whining and BS tales put forth. You don't like the country or laws then piss the hell off.

IP Logged

Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 1:33pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 8:38pm:
Islam uncorked once again ~ 14 centuries of intense religiosity culminating in cheerful displays of random slaughter, cruel butchery, and just generally having a rootin' shootin' good time.

And still our political leaders are inviting this disease into our homeland through immigration and refugees influx.

link

Where are the demonstrations protesting against this military advance upon Baghdad? This murderous, illegal advance upon Iraq's capital?

Where are all those leftwing America-haters who railed against the Coalition of the Willing ~ and especially the Americans ~ when the forces were driving towards Baghdad?

Gone to ground. Not a whisper from any of them.

Oh, but of course ~ it's not the Americans this time.

The uni students are getting over their hangovers and drug taking and dole bludging from the last protest against a party that got in when their precious one didn't , and the fact they can only attack targets that they know won't behead them helps I guess. Typical gutless leftwing wonders.

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 2:32pm

Mattywisk wrote on Jun 15th, 2014 at 1:27pm:
If i had it my way, would let the insurgents take over baghdad, then wait for assad to be defeated in syria, then let the insurgents from syria and iraq march into Israel.

Bring it on I say, then Israel can do the world a favor and knock all the scumbags out in one fatal blow, instead of the whole world pussy footing around with them slithering into every country making a dump of them. Sick of hearing the moaning and whinging and whining and BS tales put forth. You don't like the country or laws then piss the hell off.

CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years!

A study conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has cast doubt over Israel’s survival beyond the next 20 years.

Neturei Karta, an organization of anti-Zionist rabbis from Munsey, New York, traveled with the Viva Palestina caravan, along with Cynthia McKinney and M1 of dead prez. During their 24 hours in Gaza, Rabbi David Weissman said during a press conference with Gazan Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh that Jews, Christians and Muslims had coexisted peacefully in Muslim countries for centuries prior to the birth of Zionism. He asked the people of Gaza to join him in praying for the peaceful dismantlement of the state of Israel. – Photo: Courtesy of Cynthia McKinneyThe CIA report predicts “an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947-1948 and 1967 refugees. The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region.”

The study, which has been made available only to a certain number of individuals, further forecasts the return of all Palestinian refugees to the occupied territories, and the exodus of 2 million Israelis – who would move to the U.S. in the next 15 years.

“There are over 500,000 Israelis with American passports and more than 300,000 living in the area of just California,” international lawyer Franklin Lamb said in an interview with Press TV on Friday, adding that those who do not have an American or Western passport have already applied for them.

“So I think the handwriting at least among the public in Israel is on the wall … [which] suggests history will reject the colonial enterprise sooner or later,” Lamb stressed.

He said the CIA, in its report, alludes to the unexpectedly quick fall of the apartheid government in South Africa and recalls the disintegration of the Soviet Union in the early 1990s, suggesting the end to the dream of an “Israeli land” would happen “way sooner” than later.

The study further predicts the return of over 1.5 million Israelis to Russia and other parts of Europe, and denotes a decline in Israeli births compared to a rise in the Palestinian population.

Lamb said, given the Israeli conduct toward the Palestinians and the Gaza Strip in particular, the American public – which has been voicing its protest against Tel Aviv’s measures in the last 25 years – may not “take it any more.”

Some members of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee have been informed of the report.

IP Logged

Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 2:40pm

A study conducted by the CIA.   Roll Eyes

So where is the link to this study ?

Yeah right  Grin

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 3:00pm

Wally ... there's a plane waiting for you at the airport ...

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #8 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 3:10pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 8:38pm:

I agree Herbie this is terrible!!

A protest should be organised so are you organising it.

No I didnt think so!!

Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2014 at 4:57pm by polite_gandalf »  

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 5:32pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 15th, 2014 at 3:00pm:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ruffdiamond/January%202013/shields_zps0e6...

Yeah herbert thats my private plane and thats the reception i get when i land.

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 5:33pm

Mattywisk wrote on Jun 15th, 2014 at 2:40pm:
A study conducted by the CIA.   Roll Eyes

So where is the link to this study ?

Yeah right  Grin

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=72c_1382178650

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 5:36pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 8:55pm:

It's a thought, Wally.

Let's hope these Jews escape to Australia first. It would inject this country with a whole new fresh set of scientists, Nobel Prize winners, eminent doctors, and professors of a broad spectrum of the academic pursuits.

Perhaps you could give one or two of them temporary accommodation while they're settling in ...   Tongue

They don't like pork, so you should get along just fine with them.

And dont forget garbage collectors.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 5:55pm

wally1 wrote on Jun 15th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 15th, 2014 at 3:00pm:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ruffdiamond/January%202013/shields_zps0e6...

Yeah herbert thats my private plane and thats the reception i get when i land.

Grin Grin Grin

Are they shouting ... "ALLAHU AKBAR!!" ... before firing guns in the air?  Grin

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 11:48pm

wally1 wrote on Jun 15th, 2014 at 2:32pm:

CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years!

A study conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has cast doubt over Israel’s survival beyond the next 20 years.

Neturei Karta, an organization of anti-Zionist rabbis from Munsey, New York, traveled with the Viva Palestina caravan, along with Cynthia McKinney and M1 of dead prez. During their 24 hours in Gaza, Rabbi David Weissman said during a press conference with Gazan Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh that Jews, Christians and Muslims had coexisted peacefully in Muslim countries for centuries prior to the birth of Zionism. He asked the people of Gaza to join him in praying for the peaceful dismantlement of the state of Israel. – Photo: Courtesy of Cynthia McKinney

The CIA report predicts “an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947-1948 and 1967 refugees.

The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region.”

LOL,       ....yeah, right.        Cheesy

C-I-A

Central-INTELLIGENCE-Agency, is it ?

wally,

Are you sure that it wasn't a stand-up-comedian act, which some US gov. 'intelligence' analyst was recording ???

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #14 - Jun 16th, 2014 at 12:02am

Israel won't do it - by themselves, of their own.

Their messiah will empower the people of Israel [those who love God], with his spirit.

+++

1 Corinthians 15:52
in the twinkling of an eye,

Numbers 16:22
the God of the spirits of all flesh

Malachi 3:1
shall suddenly come to his temple,

Jeremiah 31:33
...After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Isaiah 66:5
Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

Many of the Jewish people may have forgotten and neglected their covenant with their God.

But the Jewish people are His covenant people still, and their God, YAHWEH, is going to bring the Jewish people back 'into covenant' with him.

"....I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine."

Torah

Deuteronomy 32:7
Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
8  When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print