Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
Send Topic Print
The dark side of 'multiculturalism' exposed again (Read 16482 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: The dark side of 'multiculturalism' exposed again
Reply #135 - Jun 16th, 2015 at 10:54am

Quote: "The breeding ground for jihadis where even the ice cream lady wears a burka: Once a great textile centre of industry, the English town of Dewsbury has undergone a terrible transformation"

link

Britain needs a totally new political party to not only clean up these areas of hard-line Muslims, but to also deport immigrants and their families who are treating Britain as a colonial outpost of their original Islamic homelands.

Round them up off the streets and at their homes ~ and then 'bus' them to airports where fleets of Airbus A380's with a capacity for nearly 1000 passengers each is awaiting them on the tarmac.

If they're so enamoured with the culture, the religion, and the mode of dress of their original homelands - then the message from them is clear for all to see -- with the obvious conclusion that the UK is not the place they should be allowed to breed, and multiply, and further entrench their Medieval mindsets to the detriment of the locals.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #136 - Jun 17th, 2015 at 3:34pm

Yeah, sure, Herbie, what ever...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #137 - Jun 17th, 2015 at 8:06pm

|dev|null wrote on Dec 6th, 2014 at 11:23pm:
Soren wrote on Dec 6th, 2014 at 3:13pm:
|dev|null wrote on Dec 2nd, 2014 at 1:39pm:
Notice how Murray concentrated on portraying the question as being exclusively about "one or two" immigrants and avoided the questioner's main point that why should anybody fear the presence of non-white people in their community.  If they were as proud, as Murray claims of their white identity, the mere presence of non-white people would present no threat to them.  Perhaps the reality is that Murray is admitting that he believes white people are actually going to change to non-white people through mere association with non-white people, as if non-whiteness is some sort of contagion?   He's a smacking racist, through and through.  He may dress his racism up in polite language but at it's heart, he still hates non-whites because of the colour of their skin.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Only non-whites have identities, then? Non-white immigrants have every right to stand up for their identity but white host countries don't coz they have no identity other than being wacists?

Nope.  Why do you assume that whites "standing up for their identity" must do so at the expense of non-Whites or non-Whites must do it at the expense of Whites?

Showing pride in who you are and your heritage doesn't mean you have to degrade others or assume that you'll lose something if others show it in their heritage.  Co-existence is possible and what Multiculturalism seeks.  There is no need for one group to seek dominance over others.  The problem is, it seems most White people are actually rather insecure if what this man seems to be saying is true.  They cannot tolerate the presence of non-Whites.  The presence of non-Whites will somehow suck their pride away.   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

I just think European and European derived cultures are the best because they have made a much greater positive contribution to humanity than any other..  Is that allowed?

The cultures of these people, for example, are draggong the world down and in particular they are dragging the European and European derived cultures down.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Jun 17th, 2015 at 8:11pm

Lord Herbert wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 5:19pm:
[My main bitch with the terrorists is that they've been targeting our civilians instead of our politicians.

Herbie, once again, calling for political assassinations.

Take note.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #139 - Jun 17th, 2015 at 9:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 17th, 2015 at 3:34pm:

You probably believe I wouldn't vote for a party whose platform was to start a program of giving England back to the English by repatriating not just the Muslims to their own Muslim societies, but also the bulk of the Indians and Pakistanis where they have almost completely taken over certain townships.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #140 - Jun 17th, 2015 at 9:26pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 17th, 2015 at 8:11pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 5:19pm:
[My main bitch with the terrorists is that they've been targeting our civilians instead of our politicians.

Herbie, once again, calling for political assassinations.

Take note.

It's still my main bitch.

Foiled plot after foiled plot of Muslim terrorists have shown they have ALL had the good sense never to plan a political assassination because they know this would result in the politicians dropping their political correctness, taking their gloves off, and start kicking Muslim arse in a big way without prior consultation with Muslim Community leaders.

It would prompt a Muslim witch-hunt as never before.

But for as long as it's the general public, the Footy crowd, the police, and army barracks that are targetted for mass-murder - the Muslim activists know the politicians will continue to sleep soundly in their beds for being reassured they are NOT in the cross-hairs for 'elimination'.
« Last Edit: Jun 18th, 2015 at 7:58am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #141 - Jun 17th, 2015 at 11:56pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jun 17th, 2015 at 9:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 17th, 2015 at 3:34pm:

You probably believe I wouldn't vote for a party whose platform was to start a program of giving England back to the English by repatriating not just the Muslims to their own Muslim societies, but also the bulk of the Indians and Pakistanis where they have almost completely taken over certain townships.

Just like there are more non-whites than whites in London, Herbie?   Roll Eyes

You can't vote for such a party in the UK, as you're not resident there, Herbie.   Roll Eyes

Thanks BTW for confirming that you're still a UK citizen.  Wink

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #142 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 12:04pm

The dark side of 'multiculturalism' exposed again ...

... dear o dear o dear ...

Here we go again.

Why is it always the case that the most religious people in the world are also the most criminal and violent?

"Links between the Calabrian Mafia and senior politicians on both sides of Australia's political fence have been uncovered in a joint investigation by Four Corners and Fairfax newspapers.

The year-long investigation found the Calabrian Mafia, known as 'Ndrangheta, had used a number of well-known party donors to put a "legitimate public face" on its activities.

The 'Ndrangheta is one of the world's most powerful criminal groups and is thought to be one of the major players in the world of international drug trafficking.

In Australia it operates using threats and violence in both legitimate businesses, such as fruit and vegetables, and illegitimate businesses, such as drugs".

link

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #143 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 12:05am

Yes, its a shame that the Liberal Party has been implicated, isn't it, Herbie?  Just when it looked like they supported your views on so many aspects of Multiculturalism...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #144 - Jul 6th, 2015 at 7:35am

Part Two of 'Italy's Criminal Contribution to Multicultural Australia' is on 4 Corners tonight.

Watch it and lose your naivety.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #145 - Jul 6th, 2015 at 7:36am

Part Two of 'Italy's Criminal Contribution to Multicultural Australia' is on 4 Corners tonight.

Watch it and lose your naivety.

(Stop stalking me, Brian - you're just an irrelevant pest with a Christ Complex for minorities).

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #146 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 7:54pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 6th, 2015 at 7:36am:
(Stop stalking me, Brian - you're just an irrelevant pest with a Christ Complex for minorities).

I am not "stalking" you, Herbie.  I am merely replying to the posts you have made on a public electronic bulletin board.  If you don't want people to reply to your posts, go to Stormfront.  You'll never hear from me there!   Smiley Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #147 - Aug 2nd, 2015 at 5:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 7:54pm:

I am not "stalking" you, Herbie. 

You do stalk tho Brian, why is that, do you do it to people in the street as well?

As you do it to Herbert should we point your affliction out to the authorities, for instance do you do it to underage children?

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #148 - Aug 2nd, 2015 at 6:26pm

Adamant wrote on Aug 2nd, 2015 at 5:42pm:

You do stalk tho Brian, why is that, do you do it to people in the street as well?

As you do it to Herbert should we point your affliction out to the authorities, for instance do you do it to underage children?

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #149 - Aug 2nd, 2015 at 6:39pm

Adamant wrote on Aug 2nd, 2015 at 5:42pm:

Are you suggesting that Herbie is an underage child?   Yeah, Gods!  I never realised!  That of course fits his personality perfectly, Adam!   Thank you for saving me from a fate worse than death - conversing with an underage child!   I will have to complain forthwith to Freediver that his underage filter doesn't seem to be working!    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
Send Topic Print