feminist males (Read 7413 times)
mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Re: feminist males
Reply #75 - Apr 19th, 2014 at 12:25pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 19th, 2014 at 10:49am:
Quote:
I usually do. Not belittling men, simply pointing out we do not represent the epitome of human development.

Which is a classic feminist mans comment.

Women are more developed because they have a womb. I'm sure one day artificial sperm will be developed, although it's unlikely to replace the real thing.

Quote:
men hate you, women are not attracted to a wimp.

Most women like chivalrous men, but they have to earn that chivalry. Some can't. If we were given the choice between a respectful male and a disrespectful one - then only a few self deprecating women would choose the latter.

It's true about the attraction though - generally I think females are more inclined to move towards those males who aren't afraid to speak their mind or act on it - within reason of course.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #76 - Apr 19th, 2014 at 12:48pm

mantra wrote on Apr 19th, 2014 at 12:25pm:
Quote:
I usually do. Not belittling men, simply pointing out we do not represent the epitome of human development.

Women are more developed because they have a womb. I'm sure one day artificial sperm will be developed, although it's unlikely to replace the real thing.

A womb is worthless without seed for it to incubate, and seed is worthless without a womb to incubate it.  Not only can I not see why artificial sperm would be any easier or harder to develop than an artificial womb, I can't see why anyone would want to develop either.

2 interdependent parts, both of equal importance to the whole. 

Namaste

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #77 - Apr 19th, 2014 at 1:13pm

Quote:

Quote:

Most women like chivalrous men, but they have to earn that chivalry. Some can't. If we were given the choice between a respectful male and a disrespectful one - then only a few self deprecating women would choose the latter.

It's true about the attraction though - generally I think females are more inclined to move towards those males who aren't afraid to speak their mind or act on it - within reason of course.

It's a fine line between pleasure and pain as the great Chrissie Amphlett said!

Men who speak their mind get looked after, for sure!! Dad scares the other one into submission and mummy pretends she is blind and goes shopping for new curtains and bed sheets and endless amounts of little knick knacks to forget who she actually married but she's got a nice big boring and cold house but.....

It's a flaming picnic this world! It's a wonder we're not all drinking metho...

It's surely difficult for women in this world but men get treated like f'n shite too ya know! Where are the female feminists is the question?? Women who blame men for everything aren't even women: in my opinion a feminist is a real woman!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #78 - Apr 19th, 2014 at 1:15pm

Um, yeh, so I suppose I conclude that you can't have a feminist man Okeley dokeley then  Cheesy

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

austranger
Gold Member

Opinionated Sod

adelaide
Reply #79 - Apr 24th, 2014 at 8:32pm

I'm no Feminist male, but I like to think I'm a reasonably sane one. I was a single dad with two boys and a girl so the questions around modern woman were of intense interest to me. I took the path of raising all three to think for themselves, I taught them to respect everyone that earned that. I gave my daughter a variety of role models of every ilk, and allowed, no, encouraged her to choose who she wanted to be, and not to ape any given style. We all as a family had many long discussions of this and many other important questions as they grew up and I always listened to them. Peer pressure was an important point, and I demonstrated to them how it was being used and abused in the Feminist approach, as well as by others.
Now my girl is a successful accountant and largely ignores the Femnazi's, she is confident and assertive and needs no-one to tell her about repression or privilege, she just does as she thinks best. She's in a happy relationship and laughs if anyone talks about a "glass ceiling", she reckons that's a mirage and has every intention of proving it too.
I think the Fems seem to think that to be equal they have to be manly, and that femininity is some sort of disease.
B/S, all I can say is..Viv la difference! Wink

Any day with a smile in it is a good day

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #80 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 10:44am

Quote:

Quote:

I hear what you are saying mantra. Yes, us men are just better.
We have made incubators for decades that do a 'wombs' job.

Have a good ANZAC day

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print