Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
feminist males (Read 7370 times)
Life_goes_on
Gold Member

400kms south of Yobsville, Qld
Re: feminist males
Reply #15 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 1:35pm

With every one of little Sprinty's posts, what becomes clearer and clearer is that he's one hell of a f-cked up unit with many unresolved issues.

"You're just one lucky motherf-cker" - Someone, 5th February 2013

Num num num num.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 1:42pm

Soren wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 12:39pm:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 10:53am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 12:23am:
What losers

Do you view your wife as an equal, Sprint? Do you think that women and men should have equal rights and opportunities?

I'[m betting that if a woman you loved was discriminated against because of her sex, you'd hit the roof.

Being a man or a woman is no virtue in itself, deserving automatic preferment and so individuals are equal before the law and have the same rights and opportunities.

Individuals have the same opportunities, all else being equal  - but very often all else is not equal. Male/female differences are just one type of difference, hugely exaggerated by ideology, the ideology of thinking in groups and ignoring individual differences.

Quite right, old boy. We're more alike than different, no?

We all have equal rights before the law, and we all have an aromatic rear hole for excreting your stool du jour.

Miiam miam.
« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2014 at 3:59pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 1:51pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 1:35pm:
With every oe of little Sprinty's posts, what becomes clearer and clearer is that he's one hell of a f-cked up unit with many unresolved issues.

No no, Sprint's a miracle of the modern age. Look at what he can do with a six word vocabulary and the brain function of a sheep.

It's a testament to the New Zealand health and education systems, it really is.

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

400kms south of Yobsville, Qld
Reply #18 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 1:58pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 1:51pm:
With every oe of little Sprinty's posts, what becomes clearer and clearer is that he's one hell of a f-cked up unit with many unresolved issues.

No no, Sprint's a miracle of the modern age. Look at what he can do with a six word vocabulary and the brain function of a sheep.

That's a bit harsh on sheep.

"You're just one lucky motherf-cker" - Someone, 5th February 2013

Num num num num.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 2:07pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 1:58pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 1:51pm:

That's a bit harsh on sheep.

I just noticed your picture, dear boy. Present company excluded, of course.

Sprint's more the baa baa kind. You know, land of the long white cloud, all that.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #20 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 2:22pm

In Sprintcyclist's defense - he's stood up for me many times on this board when someone has had a go at me. Amadd is another one who's done the same.

I think his comment might have been directed more at the males who are neuter gender and could swing either way given the chance.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 2:36pm

Absolutely sprint.
I am reminded of a line froma woody allen movie where he is doing
"african american studies" at uni and proclaims "just one more semester til i become black"

feminism is, by definition, a female only domain.
Any man who tries to join the movement is fundamentally confused. As confused a woody.

You can study females all you like but you can never understand or join.
You can read every article ever written on "mangoes" but if youve never put one in your mouth, you are clueless to believe you can ever understand the subject.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #22 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 4:27pm

Soren wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 12:39pm:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 10:53am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 12:23am:
What losers

Do you view your wife as an equal, Sprint? Do you think that women and men should have equal rights and opportunities?

I'[m betting that if a woman you loved was discriminated against because of her sex, you'd hit the roof.

Being a man or a woman is no virtue in itself, deserving automatic preferment and so individuals are equal before the law and have the same rights and opportunities.

Individuals have the same opportunities, all else being equal  - but very often all else is not equal. Male/female differences are just one type of difference, hugely exaggerated by ideology, the ideology of thinking in groups and ignoring individual differences.

We have been posting here a long time. I have never seen you - or Sprint, for that matter - suggest that women shouldn't enjoy the same political, legal, economical and social rights as men purely for the fact that we are women. It is not about sameness. Sure, you'll find feminists with different view points, but at it's core feminism is about securing those basic rights. There is nothing 'less' about a man who identifies as a feminist, because all it means is that he believes women should have those rights.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #23 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 4:29pm

mantra wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 2:22pm:
In Sprintcyclist's defense - he's stood up for me many times on this board when someone has had a go at me. Amadd is another one who's done the same.

I think his comment might have been directed more at the males who are neuter gender and could swing either way given the chance.

Men have defended women throughout history, all the while stepping on their necks to keep them down.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #24 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 4:38pm

Yes, those nefarious men keeping women down so that they can innovate, build, endlessly toil and ultimately die, for the right to lavish gifts and protection upon someone who's only claim to it, is that they have a vagina.

Sure sounds oppressive.

« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2014 at 4:44pm by ... »  

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #25 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 4:43pm

... wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 4:38pm:
Yes, those nefarious men keeping women down so that they can innovate, build, endlessly toil and ultimately die, all for a little bit of pussy.

Sure sounds oppressive.

Sounds a lot like motherhood throughout the ages.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #26 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 4:48pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 4:43pm:
Yes, those nefarious men keeping women down so that they can innovate, build, endlessly toil and ultimately die, all for a little bit of pussy.

Sure sounds oppressive.

Yep, well everyones got their roles to play and sacrifices to make, but the end result - the continuation of the species - is what we all want. 

If I was going to oppress a person or group, I wouldn't make it so that my life revolved around keeping them provided for, safe and happy.  Kinda defeats the purpose I would have thought.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #27 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 4:55pm

... wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 4:48pm:

Sure sounds oppressive.

Yep, well everyones got their roles to play and sacrifices to make, but the end result - the continuation of the species - is what we all want. 

If I was going to oppress a person or group, I wouldn't make it so that my life revolved around keeping them provided for, safe and happy.  Kinda defeats the purpose I would have thought.

That's cos deep down you're a feminist Wink

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 5:00pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 6:29am:
I suppose the non feminist men are the ones that are bulked up on steroids, the body building gurus that live for protein shakes and lifting. They will realise the error of their ways when they get to 35-40. I've seen what happens when they stop and they do stop as they get older.

Warning: never walk between them and a mirror.

Correct.

And never stand between them and their boyfriends.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #29 - Apr 13th, 2014 at 5:03pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 4:55pm:
... wrote on Apr 13th, 2014 at 4:48pm:

Sure sounds oppressive.

That's cos deep down you're a feminist Wink

No flies on Annie!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print