Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Missing Girl (Read 6887 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: Missing Girl
Reply #105 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 7:18am

The moment I saw the father in the earliest news reports my instincts told me he had something to do with it ~ which turned out to be true.

An unkempt, guilty-looking fellow with shifty eyes as you'll see by the thousands in parts of Sydney where unemployment is high and drug-dealing supplements the dole for a great many.

He had the look of a villain who is expecting to be arrested at any moment.

My prayer was that he wasn't the girl's step-father...

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 7:22am

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 7:18am:
The moment I saw the father in the earliest news reports my instincts told me he had something to do with it ~ which turned out to be true.

What did the father have to do with it Herb?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #107 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 7:28am

My prayer was that he wasn't the girl's step-father..

Australia is a good breeding ground for ferals. If you think the parents are bad, then their kids will be worse. We can thank John Howard for his baby bonus bribe.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 8:49am

mantra wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 7:28am:

Australia is a good breeding ground for ferals. If you think the parents are bad, then their kids will be worse. We can thank John Howard for his baby bonus bribe.

mantra its not just parents that are responsible...most parents today are part time parents.. they put the kid in childcare asap.. that means someone else teaches them or at least other kids do...from a very young age....

you make me laugh what your saying is we had  no ferals before the baby bonus..lol

come on..one of my girls got the baby bonus...and shes anything but a feral.. as you refer to them...

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #109 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 9:25am

cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 8:49am:
you make me laugh what your saying is we had  no ferals before the baby bonus..lol

come on..one of my girls got the baby bonus...and shes anything but a feral.. as you refer to them...

I didn't say we didn't have ferals before the baby bonus was introduced and I'm not saying all those who collected this bonanza are feral, but the baby bonus definitely increased the breeding habits of those who wanted the $5,000 only for their bad habits. Many of them would have headed to the nearest abortion clinic or used protection if they didn't think there was a pot of gold as a reward for the birth.

In my area there are a huge number of young single women with up to 5 children all under 10, with a string of different fathers. With the added bonus of subsidised or public housing, they are better off than the average worker - so why bother working?

If you want children - then let the parents provide for them - not the government.

If we had the infrastructure in place to cope with this second baby boom - perhaps parents would care a little more for their kids. For the last decade - they've just been spat out like baby rabbits.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 10:14am

mantra wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 9:25am:
cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 8:49am:

I didn't say we didn't have ferals before the baby bonus was introduced and I'm not saying all those who collected this bonanza are feral, but the baby bonus definitely increased the breeding habits of those who wanted the $5,000 only for their bad habits. Many of them would have headed to the nearest abortion clinic or used protection if they didn't think there was a pot of gold as a reward for the birth.

In my area there are a huge number of young single women with up to 5 children all under 10, with a string of different fathers. With the added bonus of subsidised or public housing, they are better off than the average worker - so why bother working?

If you want children - then let the parents provide for them - not the government.

If we had the infrastructure in place to cope with this second baby boom - perhaps parents would care a little more for their kids. For the last decade - they've just been spat out like baby rabbits.

so who is responsible for the PAID MATERNITY LEAVE??... .if that doesnt bring out more ferals I dont know what will..

you sound as if you live in a tough place....not Nimbin is it?? just kidding..

you sound very bitter about something..they would have headed to the abortion clinic if not for the $5000....dont forget with howard it was $3000 wasnt it?..... any way I do think even the ferals would by now have woken up it doesnt go far anyway...and it takes more than $5000 to bring up a child..

plus they dont get a lump sum anymore..

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #111 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 10:54am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 7:22am:

The abduction was a warning to the father that he'd better not delay any further in .... whatever. Paying his drugs bill? Repaying a loan?

It was to pressure him into responding now to the demands that had been made of him.

Bogans up to mischief.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #112 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 11:28am

mantra wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 7:28am:

Exactly.

I personally knew of a menial worker who got onto the Disability Support Pension on a fraudulent bad back claim, and then proceeded to have 11 children at last count, and with his mother and wife living in the house, they soon paid off their mansion ( 'Wog Palace') with none of them doing a stroke of work. I often saw him with a wheel-barrow of wet cement as he made improvements and additions to the house.

When the kids were old enough he got them to help him with his stolen-cars re-birthing business conducted at his residence. And then one day the Riot Police turned up ...

That was the Golden Age of 'Wog Mansions' springing up everywhere when industrial compensation claims spread through the immigrant suburbs like a raging bush fire.

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 12:07pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 10:54am:
Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 7:22am:

The abduction was a warning to the father that he'd better not delay any further in .... whatever. Paying his drugs bill? Repaying a loan?

It was to pressure him into responding now to the demands that had been made of him.

Bogans up to mischief.

But according to the latest court reports the abductor was unknown to the family. It was all over the news when they decided it was linked to the father/mother/drug dealing gone wrong, but now it seems that's not the case, the media have suddenly gone very quiet.  Red faced but not apologising....I hope he sues the r's off news.com and the Courier Mail.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #114 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 12:15pm

The last I heard was that the parents were too scared to tell the police the abductor's name for fear of more serious retribution.

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 12:49pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 12:15pm:
The last I heard was that the parents were too scared to tell the police the abductor's name for fear of more serious retribution.

It seems they couldn't tell because they didn't know.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #116 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 1:28pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 12:49pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 12:15pm:

It seems they couldn't tell because they didn't know.

I know a fellow on DSP up the road from me who takes the bus every day of the week to get his marijuana supply from someone in the local park.

It helps these type of people get through the day.

Everything's smiles and 'high-fives' until you say you still haven't got the money for the little packet they gave you on tick the last time.

That's when neighbours notice you're walking with a heavy limp, and you're wearing very dark glasses even on rainy days.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #117 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 2:23pm

cods wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 10:14am:
so who is responsible for the PAID MATERNITY LEAVE??... .if that doesnt bring out more ferals I dont know what will..

I don't agree with the scale of it - but obviously it's only going to be given to working women. I'm not sure whether unemployed women will be given anything.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #118 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 2:31pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 11:28am:
I personally knew of a menial worker who got onto the Disability Support Pension on a fraudulent bad back claim, and then proceeded to have 11 children at last count, and with his mother and wife living in the house, they soon paid off their mansion ( 'Wog Palace') with none of them doing a stroke of work. I often saw him with a wheel-barrow of wet cement as he made improvements and additions to the house.

When the kids were old enough he got them to help him with his stolen-cars re-birthing business conducted at his residence. And then one day the Riot Police turned up ...

That was the Golden Age of 'Wog Mansions' springing up everywhere when industrial compensation claims spread through the immigrant suburbs like a raging bush fire.

Do you remember years ago some of the current affairs shows used to track these people down and film them working, lifting and running - now, no-one cares what they do.

The Hawke/Keating government had checks and balances in place. Howard removed them. Then Gillard restored them, but the Coalition is living up to its history and slashing that particular Centrelink department again to almost nothing. The same goes for the taxation office. Although they more than justify their wages by chasing up a billion or so dollars annually - Abbott is slashing the taxation collections department too.

White collar crime is encouraged by the Coalition simply because they don't care about credit checks, regulation or chasing their mates for bad debts.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #119 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 3:50pm

mantra wrote on Apr 20th, 2014 at 2:31pm:
Do you remember years ago some of the current affairs shows used to track these people down and film them working, lifting and running - now, no-one cares what they do.

I certainly do.

Derryn Hinch had his evening show ('Hinch', Seven Network 1987–1991, then 1992–1994, Network Ten) in which he began to show video footage of compo-rorters pushing wheel-barrows and doing heavy-lifting on building sites and at their own homes. He wanted this to be a regular feature of his program, but within a very short time it was axed by the station with no explanation given. It was only later that he let it be known that it had be 'pulled' because the only ones being filmed were obviously migrants, and so ...

Let me hasten to say that the vast majority of immigrant ethnics are 'stand-up guys' with unimpeachable records of clean living and hard work.  Cool

(PS. I've been eating an anchovy sandwich without butter while typing this message to you. I just thought I'd let you know. For the record. In case somebody asks).
  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print