Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Libturds v labrats for cods (Read 2917 times)
John S
Gold Member

Fascist Party = Liberal
Party

Libturds v labrats for cods
Apr 11th, 2014 at 7:48am

Cods carry on that she doesn't like me using the term libturds.

I notice she has never said anything about the term labrats being used

Quote:
the Longer Abbott is in government the more he makes the Labor/Green coalition look like the assclowns that they were...

so the only comebacks the Labrats and ecoloons have is to pick on the way "he walks"

what a pair of pathetic nincompoops you two are...

you've got nothing...  Roll Eyes

Quote:
irrelevant..

the Liberal team has out classed and out performed the retarded labrats in 6 months doing things the Rats couldn't do in 6 years...

hell... you have to feel a bit sorry for Labor though when Gillard brought in Bob Carr (captains pick) to be their foreign diplomat..

watch out for Bob Carrs media conference today...

what an absolute egotistical joke of a thing this guy it... what an embarrassment..  Grin Grin

does this remind you of anything cods

Until she has a go at people using the term labrats I will keep calling the liberal party libturds

'The worst Labor Government is always better then the best Liberal government for Australians workers'
IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Re: Libturds v labrats for cods
Reply #1 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 7:53am

This Topic was moved here from Politicians Suck by Andrei.Hicks.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #2 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 7:56am

Both those references are crass. Surely a few of the members can come up with something a little more creative?

Quote:
Until she has a go at people using the term labrats I will keep calling the liberal party libturds

That's understandable.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:02am

John S wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 7:48am:

Quote:
the Longer Abbott is in government the more he makes the Labor/Green coalition look like the assclowns that they were...

so the only comebacks the Labrats and ecoloons have is to pick on the way "he walks"

you've got nothing...  Roll Eyes

Quote:
irrelevant..

the Liberal team has out classed and out performed the retarded labrats in 6 months doing things the Rats couldn't do in 6 years...

hell... you have to feel a bit sorry for Labor though when Gillard brought in Bob Carr (captains pick) to be their foreign diplomat..

what an absolute egotistical joke of a thing this guy it... what an embarrassment..  Grin Grin

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x404/riverinajack/FORUM%20SMILIES%20and%20IM...

what a sook...

btw    are they my posts????

the ethical thing woulds be to post whos they are dont you think

I used labrats    not sure where for the first time in a long time..

you are such a sooook   a real baby in fact.. I am surprise andrei didnt just delete this pathetic piece of whingeing crap..sorry about the bad language we know lefties dont use bad language..

poor baby valleyboy...  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

mummy will hav e to buy a new dummy he spit this one so far..

you are a poor soul I feel so sorry for you...big whinger.. you are up there with the best of the left.

andrei dont you think its pathetic the way lefties jump on every little word...poor didums...

its about time FD had a counselling board for these people..look at the names they call every lib on here....amazing.. pathetic but amazing just the same..

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #4 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:06am

Cods in all fairness I've seen you complain about the use of Libturd.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:08am

mantra wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 7:56am:
Both those references are crass. Surely a few of the members can come up with something a little more creative?

Quote:

That's understandable.

you really agree... thats even more pathetic....

poor little diddums whinge a while ago about the term labrat so I stopped using it...I thought of diddums feeling...

I dont think I have mentioned libturd before but I certainly havent for a long time..

because I feel too sorry for the pathetic ones that have to stoop so low to get any attention for their posts..so yes using labrats can be the same...

so I used it yesterday I think.  and BANG a blast from the dummy spitter.... and you say he has a point...

when will you guys ever GROW UP?..pathetic.

btw I wasnt writing to valleyboy either...so I am impressed he read me... I do my best not to read him.. and probably wouldnt have noticed this is andrei hadnt moved it..

but  to only read one word is abysmal..

and sad.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:10am

mantra wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:06am:
Cods in all fairness I've seen you complain about the use of Libturd.

oops... lol.. how long ago pray?????

and please dont tell me you havent seen the words printed over and over again by lefties when I havent said a word...

pathetic.

funny how you notice thing sike this yet you never notice any abuse I get.. funn y that

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #7 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:15am

cods wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:08am:

poor little diddums whinge a while ago about the term labrat so I stopped using it...I thought of diddums feeling...

I dont think I have mentioned libturd before but I certainly havent for a long time..

because I feel too sorry for the pathetic ones that have to stoop so low to get any attention for their posts..so yes using labrats can be the same...

so I used it yesterday I think.  and BANG a blast from the dummy spitter.... and you say he has a point...

btw I wasnt writing to valleyboy either...so I am impressed he read me... I do my best not to read him.. and probably wouldnt have noticed this is andrei hadnt moved it..

and sad.

I said it was understandable - not that I agreed. Both those references are pathetic and offensive.

I didn't realise you stopped using the reference Labrat after I mentioned it, but thank you for that.

You really are angry today. Notice though I'm not going to insult you back and I'm a lefty?

Both sides can get volatile, whiney and insulting at times.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #8 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:17am

Cods plans to chew up the entire internet address space.. that'll fix the kids good and proper!

Shocked

True story. The stockmarket and all profit is based on environmental subsidy- it's all a bubble and only the voter can be lobbied to make it happen!

Go sheeple power!!

Huh

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:36am

mantra wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:15am:
cods wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:08am:

and sad.

I said it was understandable - not that I agreed. Both those references are pathetic and offensive.

I didn't realise you stopped using the reference Labrat after I mentioned it, but thank you for that.

You really are angry today. Notice though I'm not going to insult you back and I'm a lefty?

Both sides can get volatile, whiney and insulting at times.

thanks mantra... the facts are these I wasnt angry till I got this...

I dont like liars and when they spout things like this guy has.. wouldnt it be the corrrect thing to put up the names of the people whos quote he is using...they are not MY QUOTES but I bet you thought they were...

is that mean and nasty.. or do you think its just understandable that he would do that..

I have never accused you of insulting me.,.. just never ever happening to see anyone that has...

and here we have a classic case of telling lies....

and somehow that doesnt matter either...

if someone spread untruths about you.. mantra I trust I wouldnt use words like understandable ,

I do hope I would demand a retraction. just for your good name...I value my honesty and I value  standing up for people....my god i have even stood up for sob...and buzz both of whom hate me.. but thats who I am...

people dont like what I say...and believe me I work real hard at not being PERSONAL...but if they dont like it I usually stop.....

I will send you a PM list of those I ignore mantra... not that I expect your support I dont...I just want you to know... I am telling the truth.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #10 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:47am

cods wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:36am:
I do hope I would demand a retraction. just for your good name...I value my honesty and I value  standing up for people....my god i have even stood up for sob...and buzz both of whom hate me.. but thats who I am...

I don't know whose quotes they were. They didn't look like yours. I responded only to your comment today about the lefties being whingers because I've seen you complain previously about the word used for the Libs.

It all goes back to both sides not seeing the insults the other makes. I don't read the political threads that avidly and only post in one if the topic looks interesting.

I shouldn't have added "that's understandable". It wasn't meant for you personally - I just took Wise One's comment as a general example. I'm sorry if it offended you.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 9:00am

mantra wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:47am:

I don't know whose quotes they were. They didn't look like yours. I responded only to your comment today about the lefties being whingers because I've seen you complain previously about the word used for the Libs.

It all goes back to both sides not seeing the insults the other makes. I don't read the political threads that avidly and only post in one if the topic looks interesting.

I shouldn't have added "that's understandable". It wasn't meant for you personally - I just took Wise One's comment as a general example. I'm sorry if it offended you.

n o thats ok.. it just annoys me that lefties can never see anything wrong with their own side...

and you just happened along..

it will be interesting to see if wiseone comes back on.. as in that other personal attack on  myself... by kat....when I pointed out I had never done what he accused me of. and I asked for an apology he never returned...

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #12 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 9:10am

cods wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 9:00am:
.when I pointed out I had never done what he accused me of. and I asked for an apology he never returned...

I wouldn't ask anyone for an apology. It's nice when you get an apology, but people usually only apologise if they think they're wrong or have offended you in some way. That's only if they care though and usually they don't.

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #13 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 9:13am

it just annoys me that lefties can never see anything wrong with their own side...

Regrettably, what's coming from the other side is just as bad....

Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #14 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 9:32am

Not sure he actually said they were Cods quotes.

I think he was making the point that Cods did not complain about Labrats, Assclowns , Ecoloons etc were being used by others against the left.

In other words Cods only objects to nasty lib nicknames

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #15 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 9:41am

Redmond Neck wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 9:32am:

I think he was making the point that Cods did not complain about Labrats, Assclowns , Ecoloons etc were being used by others against the left.

I would think more accurate than nasty, too close to the bone.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 9:45am

does someone feel like they are a victim?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 9:59am

[quote author=Redneck link=1397166516/14#14 date=1397172753]Not sure he actually said they were Cods quotes.

In other words Cods only objects to nasty lib nicknames [/quote]

I bet you would have thought they were my quotes had it not already been pointed out...

thats the point...

and besides why should I complain about my own side....which I do and have done if their abuse is over the top...

when I see a lab get upset about another lab abusing someone I might do it more who knows...

but yes I have complained about libs... in the past.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:03am

mantra wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 9:10am:
.when I pointed out I had never done what he accused me of. and I asked for an apology he never returned...

I wouldn't ask anyone for an apology. It's nice when you get an apology, but people usually only apologise if they think they're wrong or have offended you in some way. That's only if they care though and usually they don't.

IT WAS BECAUSE HE LIED NOT ONLY ON THE THREAD BUT IN THE TITLE...

he used my ID...dont you think that was wrong???...like this thread.. its wrong

if I told blatant lies about a lefty on here they would come out of the woodwork...to abuse me...in fact with some thats all they do do when it comes to myself.. why they bother I dont know...a character flaw I call it...

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #19 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:06am

Sometimes cods reminds me of my mother.....

Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:15am

Frances wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:06am:

I am sure shes a very nice lady....and maybe like myself doesnt like liars... what the hecks wrong with that??..

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Re: Libturds v labrats
Reply #21 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:20am

cods wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:03am:

I didn't notice Kat's thread. This thread is not the worst that we've seen on this board, although the moderators should delete the reference to your nick. Andrei might not have noticed it when he moved the thread.

I've deleted it for this post.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Libturds v labrats
Reply #22 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:38am

mantra wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:20am:
cods wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:03am:

I didn't notice Kat's thread. This thread is not the worst that we've seen on this board, although the moderators should delete the reference to your nick. Andrei might not have noticed it when he moved the thread.

I've deleted it for this post.

well I would go along with it if there was any truth..

the truth is I have never seen those posts.,.. and as he didnt put up any link either for you or me..

I cannot prove I didnt see them or comment on them.. without saying anything about the labrats comments..

you see what I am getting at..

how can I comment on something I never read?????????????..

at least I have no memory of seeing the words
and I can only presume they are recent..

so I honestly believe I have a right to call ,him out on this..if I am telling lies prove it?

I will at least admit I made a mistake..if I did so

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #23 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:56am

In other words cods is trying to chew up the worlds entire Internet address space so no conversation on climate change can take place and THE STATUS CODS CAN CONTINUE!

I don't know how many times the strategy for the too big to fail environmentally subsidised fossil fool cabal has to be outlined but to save the kids I will keep doing it with a smile!

Go MONOPOLY  Cool

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #24 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:56am

cods wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:15am:

I am sure shes a very nice lady....and maybe like myself doesnt like liars... what the hecks wrong with that??..

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it.  It is just that it struck me (and not for the first time) that I keep seeing the same sorts of views, attitudes, arguments and sources of information that I used to get from my mother.  She would get worked up about the same subjects too.  Incidentally I'm using the past tense because she passed away two years ago.

Just an observation that's all - at times it seems a bit uncanny.....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 11:56am

Frances wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:56am:

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it.  It is just that it struck me (and not for the first time) that I keep seeing the same sorts of views, attitudes, arguments and sources of information that I used to get from my mother.  She would get worked up about the same subjects too.  Incidentally I'm using the past tense because she passed away two years ago.

I am so sorry to hear that... its tough without your mum.. even the  contrary ones..... was she always right???..  Wink Wink

you may laugh.. but so many things that I warn people about come true..little things.. the ups and downs on ones journey through the maze we call life..my own family in particular no better than to ignore me...I even surprise myself sometimes..

wish I could see that win on lotto..

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #26 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 1:24pm

cods wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 11:56am:

I am so sorry to hear that... its tough without your mum.. even the  contrary ones..... was she always right???..  Wink Wink

you may laugh.. but so many things that I warn people about come true..little things.. the ups and downs on ones journey through the maze we call life..my own family in particular no better than to ignore me...I even surprise myself sometimes..

Mums ain't that bright they just look around and say yeh well a lot..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 1:27pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 1:24pm:

my mum was smashing.. told dirty jokes and everything....well naughty jokes...loved a gin and tonic.. once in a while..was a lovely lady married to a complete.....well enough said...

but mums are a lot brighter than you think..

IP Logged

Team Froggie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #28 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 2:27pm

Frances wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 9:13am:
it just annoys me that lefties can never see anything wrong with their own side...

Regrettably, what's coming from the other side is just as bad....

Ditto....

Smiley

"What's in store for me in the direction I don't take?"-Jack Kerouac.

IP Logged

Team Froggie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #29 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 2:30pm

That's what I thought.....
Then came a page of whining.
Smiley

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #30 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 2:45pm

Mums..... they just look around and say
yeh well
a lot..

I think that sounds rather like a threat, coming from a woman....

IP Logged

Team Froggie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #31 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 2:46pm

What we need(?) is a member run board 'Whinging and Whining' where everyone can W & W about their opposite number.

A Mod from each side could be elected by popular vote.

Just a thought......

Wink

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #32 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 4:45pm

Frances wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 2:45pm:
yeh well
a lot..

Fills me with tears.. men and women are just poles apart when it comes down to it!

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #33 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 4:47pm

cods wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 1:27pm:

my mum was smashing.. told dirty jokes and everything....well naughty jokes...loved a gin and tonic.. once in a while..was a lovely lady married to a complete.....well enough said...

but mums are a lot brighter than you think..

Yeh, that's why they married the blokes you didn't get around to mentioning.

You think you're the only one with bad stories or something!!  Roll Eyes Grow up , not all men bash women!

IP Logged

Team Froggie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #34 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 7:19pm

yeh well
a lot..

I think you are confusing that with "fine".

My mum had about 100 different meanings for the word 'fine'.
From 'Yes/OK, see you when you get home', to 'Do that again and you'll never walk another step'.
Was all in the tone and body stance.

There is only ONE meaning when my wife says 'fine'.

None for you tonight........

Cheesy

IP Logged

Kat
Gold Member

Socialism IS the answer.

Everywhere and no-where
Reply #35 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:19pm

n o thats ok.. it just annoys me that lefties can never see anything wrong with their own side...

it will be interesting to see if wiseone comes back on.. as in that other personal attack on  myself... by kat....when I pointed out I had never done what he accused me of. and I asked for an apology he never returned...

He did, actually.

He had more important things to do than watching one thread for replies, and real-life also intervened, as is its wont.

By the time he did get back to the thread, it had been locked.

Simple as that.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:07pm

Kat wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 8:19pm:

He did, actually.

He had more important things to do than watching one thread for replies, and real-life also intervened, as is its wont.

By the time he did get back to the thread, it had been locked.

Simple as that.

how do you know that.............

not because he told you on another thread I hope... lol..

you see if he had anything to add he could have started another thread...just not on feedback..

he lied thats all there is too it... I have never called anyone a bludger.. least of all him...I have nothing to say to the person...I dont like his posts and I dont like his tone so I dont go near him...he has made me lose my temper once or twice so I stay well clear......

this one annoyed me because he put my ID in his title.....and it was a LIE... had he not said this is for cods I wouldnt even have opened it..

you see I only try to talk to decent people who neither swear abuse or constantly bully me...they enjoy doing that I leave them to it.. its their problem not mine...

simple as that!

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Apr 11th, 2014 at 11:33pm

cods wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 10:07pm:
you see I only try to talk to decent people who neither swear abuse or constantly bully me

According to what I've been told, you'll find that as you get older that will change ... talking to yourself will seem normal to you one day

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Peter Freedman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wellington
Reply #38 - Apr 12th, 2014 at 6:03am

John Smith wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 11:33pm:
you see I only try to talk to decent people who neither swear abuse or constantly bully me

According to what I've been told, you'll find that as you get older that will change ... talking to yourself will seem normal to you one day

I often talk to myself. At least that way I get intelligent responses.

IMHO, both Libturds and Labrats are offensive terms. We are left or right, or in the centre.

God grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and, above all, the wisdom to tell the difference.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Apr 12th, 2014 at 7:34am

Peter Freedman wrote on Apr 12th, 2014 at 6:03am:
John Smith wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 11:33pm:

I often talk to myself. At least that way I get intelligent responses.

IMHO, both Libturds and Labrats are offensive terms. We are left or right, or in the centre.

strange pete... if someone answers me I dont call that talking to myself do you???....unless its a weirdo that actually thinks someone listens to them..so I should have said..I dont do weirdos either....it might register..probably not thickness is very hard to penetrate..

how are you Pete...I trust you are living in the fast lane over in Welly..

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Apr 12th, 2014 at 10:52am

cods wrote on Apr 12th, 2014 at 7:34am:
if someone answers me I dont call that talking to myself do you???....

only if that someone is you Cods ......  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

True Blue...
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Apr 12th, 2014 at 11:57am

Quote:

you've got nothing...
  Roll Eyes

Quote:
irrelevant..

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x404/riverinajack/FORUM%20SMILIES%20and%20IM...

that ones mine...

im famous..  Smiley

I stand by what I said... its all true...  Wink

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Apr 12th, 2014 at 12:24pm

True Blue... wrote on Apr 12th, 2014 at 11:57am:

Quote:

you've got nothing...
  Roll Eyes

Quote:
irrelevant..

that ones mine...

im famous..  Smiley

I stand by what I said... its all true...  Wink

hey an honest joe.. thats a change...

I was meant to have a go at you for using...

the L word...

even though I hadnt read it...either of them actually..but lefties cant figure that bit out..

and you of course were meant to take notice of me... Grin Grin

please watch the L word in future as the left will go into melt down.. they cannot handle it...and I will get the blame...poor me.. Wink Wink

IP Logged

True Blue...
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Apr 12th, 2014 at 12:33pm

so sorry to have caused you so much grief cods...

but I can see where you are coming from... Labrats, ecoloons or even ecotards etc all make sense and are clever... because they are  true...  Smiley

but libturd?

struth... on what planet does that make any sense at all.. in fact ... it is Unclever...  Roll Eyes

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Apr 12th, 2014 at 4:20pm

True Blue... wrote on Apr 12th, 2014 at 12:33pm:
so sorry to have caused you so much grief cods...

but I can see where you are coming from... Labrats, ecoloons or even ecotards etc all make sense and are clever... because they are  true...  Smiley

but libturd?

struth... on what planet does that make any sense at all.. in fact ... it is Unclever...  Roll Eyes

you used the LR word again.. tsk tsk consider yourself dealt with..

as for the LT word.. I agree..but I wouldnt dare say it on here.........but I defend his right to use it of course...

I would not dream of setting up a thread to embarrass him on his chosen "vulgar" word.

I find it petty and typical of the left I am afraid..

but there we have to accept them warts and all..its our duty. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #45 - Apr 12th, 2014 at 11:08pm

Team Froggie wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 7:19pm:
yeh well
a lot..

From 'Yes/OK, see you when you get home', to 'Do that again and you'll never walk another step'.

"Yeah, well" may or may not be something to worry about.  Intonation has a fair bit to do with it.

But you are right - "Fine" is much more serious.....

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Apr 15th, 2014 at 4:14pm

These labrats are utterly revolting. Fancy using that sort of language to describe Mr Abbott.

Pathetic, leftards, just pathetic.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Apr 15th, 2014 at 4:15pm

cods wrote on Apr 12th, 2014 at 4:20pm:
I would not dream of setting up a thread to embarrass him on his chosen "vulgar" word.

I find it petty and typical of the left I am afraid..

I agree, dear. Typical.

SHAME LABOR SHAME.

IP Logged

Team Froggie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #48 - Apr 15th, 2014 at 4:54pm

Frances wrote on Apr 12th, 2014 at 11:08pm:
Team Froggie wrote on Apr 11th, 2014 at 7:19pm:
yeh well
a lot..

"Yeah, well" may or may not be something to worry about.  Intonation has a fair bit to do with it.

But you are right - "Fine" is much more serious.....

The longer the " i " is drawn out, the deeper you're in it....

Wink

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Apr 16th, 2014 at 7:22am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 15th, 2014 at 4:14pm:
These labrats are utterly revolting. Fancy using that sort of language to describe Mr Abbott.

pathetic  .. karnal.. just pathetic.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Apr 16th, 2014 at 11:21pm

cods wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 7:22am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 15th, 2014 at 4:14pm:

pathetic  .. karnal.. just pathetic.

How awful and appalling they are, dear. They MAKE ME WANT TO VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #51 - Apr 16th, 2014 at 11:26pm

This would never have happened in Nam.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Apr 16th, 2014 at 11:44pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 11:26pm:

Happened all the time in Nam. Dumb yarpie accountants wouldn't have a clue.

The only dills worth fighting in Nam were the officers, just like the only chumps worth fighting today are bean-counting geese like you.

Poor old biddies like Cods just get in the line of fire.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Apr 17th, 2014 at 11:59pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 11:44pm:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on Apr 16th, 2014 at 11:26pm:

Happened all the time in Nam. Dumb yarpie accountants wouldn't have a clue.

The only dills worth fighting in Nam were the officers, just like the only chumps worth fighting today are bean-counting geese like you.

Poor old biddies like Cods just get in the line of fire.

we all know you would have been hiding under your bed had they tried to send you to Nam..

you need not have worried though they never did want the brainless ones..you always were safe.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print