Yes    
  4 (26.7%)
No    
  11 (73.3%)

Total votes: 15
« Created by: Aussie on: Jul 9th, 2019 at 3:35pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 58
Send Topic Print
Michelle Obama a Man.. ? (Read 100967 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Michelle Obama a Man.. ?
Mar 12th, 2014 at 9:39pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2014/03/irrefutable-proof-that-michelle-obama-is-...

This News Article, is about to change the course of World History.  For years, the White House staff, have ALL known, that Michelle Obama is in fact a man.  And yet, along with countless others, they have knowingly chosen, to be spiritually united as one, with their President, and to be CO-DECEIVERS of the Nations.

While Barack, has repeatedly chosen to invalidate his Presidency, by breaking his oath of office countless times, as he systematically destroys the American Constitution, “Michelle” (at least that is the name he now goes by), has been working with the Mainstream Media, to deceive the entire world, into believing that somehow a man, can be “the First Lady”.

The extent of the White House deception, is truly “an unspeakable horror” – one that has gone on for years, before all of Heaven.  It is now time for the entire world to know, that The United States of America, as a nation, has fallen!  It has fallen on so many different levels, that truly it will be forever compared, to the past, and present, fall of Rome.

In as much as Barack Obama is a World leader (a fact that is well known), along with his Queen, he has now, truly become “the King of Sodom”.  Through the Mainstream Media, and through tolerance, his entire Planet has knowingly embraced the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, and has in fact become even worse, than those historical cities, in the eyes of the One and only Creator.

And so, what is to become of “the great city” – the City of Sodom?  Perhaps this next video, will give you a clue.  Show no false compassion for one of the greatest deceivers in recorded history – Barack Hussein Obama (a.k.a. Barry Soetoro); for to pity him, as ‘the light of Truth’ illuminates so many of his deceptions, is, to pity ‘the enemy incarnate’, for his evils being brought to the light.

So who are The Two Witnesses, spoken of in the Book of Revelation, in Chapter 11?  Their true identities are revealed, at the very beginning of this next video.

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2014/03/irrefutable-proof-that-michelle-obama-is-...

Truly, Barack Hussein Obama is the fulfillment of the Antichrist..  Have there been other antichrists throughout the course of history?  Yes, of course: Nero, Hitler, Pol Pot – just to name a few.  But one antichrist in particular, was specifically referred to in the Bible as the antichrist, and his name is Barack Obama.  It is the name that was foretold, by the biblical phrase, “abomination of desolation”.  What America has now become, is in fact, “a desolate, wasteland” – an Obama Nation, of Desolation.  A drought of historical proportions. is now fully underway in the United States.  The drought is simply, one more sign, of the Obama Nation of Desolation, that is now fully set up both inside, and outside, of all of the churches, both in, and outside of, the United States of America.

The United States Government has several ‘damage control options’ in front of them.

1.) They can have Barack play ‘the victim card’ – pretending that his decision to deceive the American People in almost ALL of his election promises, and in his personal life, were somehow the result of him hearing hate speech against homosexuals, in his formative years.  Perhaps they will expect weak-minded Americans to buy this lie.  But how will he explain the fact that he has become a classic textbook case of ‘a pathological liar’?  Tell it to your therapist Barack, we’re not buying it!  Enough lies!

2.)  They can replace Obama, in order to appease the outcry against him.  The problem with this option, is that the U.S. Government and Mainstream Media were fully complicit, in promoting ALL of Obama’s deceptions.  And so to change the ‘front man puppet’, cannot rebuild trust by any means.

3.)  They can try to discredit the source of the information.  While this may distract the population at large, while exploiting their voyeuristic tendencies, it does not in any way mute or change the revelations of the U.S. Government persistently deceiving the people it was elected to represent.  Remember the mountain of lies about what the NSA couldn’t do, before they got caught?

4.)  They could have Antipope Francis blur the Bible teaching on homosexuality, by presenting a new false doctrine, on the Christian teaching regarding homosexuality.  This move is currently underway; but the fact that this is now exposed in this untimely article, will make the press release very awkward, to say the least.

5.)  All of the above

6.)  Some of the above

7.)  None of the above – the least likely option.

We will see how this turning point in American History plays out.  But one thing is for certain, the United States of America, is now a Monarchy!

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Michelle Obama a Man.. ?
Reply #1 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 9:41pm

I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU- THE FIRST LADY AIN'T NO LADY!

Alex Jones: Michelle Obama looks like a man

MICHELLE OBAMA IS A MAN

crikey!!

namaste
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2014 at 9:47pm by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #2 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 11:08pm

That was quite funny.  I see they are saying Serena Williams is a man too....

Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

IP Logged

Winston Smith
Gold Member

Ministry of Truth

Oceania
Reply #3 - Mar 13th, 2014 at 12:48am

Disappointing thread. Cry

Big Brother is watching you

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 13th, 2014 at 2:03am

To preface ... I'm not saying Michelle Obama is a candidate for Intersex syndrome ... basically I think this whole "Michelle Obama a Man" story is pure BS! Beyond this - the fact is we are all as individuals a varying mix of Male and Female, in body, in mind and in emotion. 

Simply put ... the conventional (Old Testament laden) Christian point of view on homosexuality must inevitably fall down in the face of Intersex syndrome and it's further doctrinal ramifications and repercussions. 

Once people were put to death or imprisoned for believing the Earth revolved around the Sun ...  so sooner or later (the perhaps in another-time flat-earthers) must come to terms with basic genetic science.

Being a Man or a Woman is not always as cut and dry as Religionists would like it to be or indeed as they would like us to think it is!
And the genetic expression that is "Intersex" is more common in humans than most know or would care to know of ... 

Please people wake-up from your ignorance and stupidity and develop some small sense of discernment, reasoning and intelligence ...  Roll Eyes

Sorry to have to say it but ... "it_is_the_light" you are really
c
h
a
s
i
n
g
r
a
i
n
b
o
w
s
t
h
r
o
u
g
h
r
a
b
b
i
t
h
o
l
e
s
with regard to your seeming fascination with this far-out story - (and others of it's ilk ... I might add)!
Why on earth would you post such a thing? - Where is the Love in this? ...  Huh

Quote:
Intersex, in humans and other animals, is a variation in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, or genitals that do not allow an individual to be distinctly identified as male or female. Such variation may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female.[1][2] Intersex infants with ambiguous outer genitalia may be surgically 'corrected' to more easily fit into a socially accepted sex category. Others may opt, in adulthood, for surgical procedures in order to align their physical sex characteristics with their gender identity or the sex category to which they were assigned at birth. Others will not become aware that they are intersex—unless they receive genetic testing—because it does not manifest in their phenotype.

ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2014 at 9:10am by 0ktema »  

"We Are Consciousness Itself"
- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

Winston Smith
Gold Member

Ministry of Truth

Oceania
Reply #5 - Mar 13th, 2014 at 2:22am

0ktema wrote on Mar 13th, 2014 at 2:03am:
To preface ... I'm not saying Michelle Obama is a candidate for Intersex syndrome ... basically I think this whole "Michelle Obama a Man" story is pure BS! Beyond this - the fact is we are all as individuals a varying mix of Male and Female, in body, in mind and in emotion. 

Simply put ... the conventional (Old Testament laden) Christian point of view on homosexuality must inevitably fall down in the face of Intersex syndrome and it's further doctrinal repercussions. 

Once people were put to death or imprisoned for believing the Earth revolved around the Sun ...  so sooner or later (the perhaps in another-time flat-earthers) must come to terms with basic genetic science.

Being a Man or a Woman is not always as cut and dry as Religionists would like it to be or indeed as they would like us to think it is!
And the genetic expression that is "Intersex" is more common in humans than most know or would care to know ... 

Please people wake-up from your ignorance and stupidity and develop some small sense of discernment, reasoning and intelligence ...  Roll Eyes

Sorry to have to say it but ... "it_is_the_light" you are really chasing rainbows through rabbit holes with regard to your seeming fascination with this far-out story (- and others you've posted might I add)!

Quote:
Intersex, in humans and other animals, is a variation in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, or genitals that do not allow an individual to be distinctly identified as male or female. Such variation may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female.[1][2] Intersex infants with ambiguous outer genitalia may be surgically 'corrected' to more easily fit into a socially accepted sex category. Others may opt, in adulthood, for surgical procedures in order to align their physical sex characteristics with their gender identity or the sex category to which they were assigned at birth. Others will not become aware that they are intersex—unless they receive genetic testing—because it does not manifest in their phenotype.

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt for now. One such as he is often points to a turd to see which flies alight upon it. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the negativity today. Perhaps I will learn to see the humour in such things over time. Oh and hello Oktema I am glad you are here. Smiley

IP Logged

True Blue...
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 13th, 2014 at 8:00pm

Frances wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 11:08pm:
That was quite funny.  I see they are saying Serena Williams is a man too....

oh come on... don't tell me you haven't thought of that before...

I feel sorry for the poor ladies that have to play these gorillas in tennis... I wish they'd just rack off...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

True Blue...
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 13th, 2014 at 8:40pm

by the way.... the shorter the index finger compared to the ring finger indicates a longer penis.. so they say... seems true for me anyways...  Tongue

also... that Lesbians and Transgender people will also have the lower ratio index finger...  Huh

Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

True Blue...
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 13th, 2014 at 9:04pm

Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #9 - Mar 13th, 2014 at 9:26pm

many blessings

yeah ,

I recon she is a he .

for a president to keep such a thing secret

is a good tool for blackmail .. many bleat .

the plain bold faced lie that she is a woman ..

alas

many find this lie acceptable

so be it , however

truth shall be illuminated

without consent

namaste

- : ) = +

/

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #10 - Mar 13th, 2014 at 9:29pm

True Blue... wrote on Mar 13th, 2014 at 9:04pm:

many blessings

looks quite factual

this is a man with a man

why the lie ?

namaste

/
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2014 at 9:36pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #11 - Mar 13th, 2014 at 9:45pm

beforeitsnews.com?

I heard this months ago.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 13th, 2014 at 10:37pm

Winston Smith wrote on Mar 13th, 2014 at 2:22am:

Simply put ... the conventional (Old Testament laden) Christian point of view on homosexuality must inevitably fall down in the face of Intersex syndrome and it's further doctrinal repercussions. 

And the genetic expression that is "Intersex" is more common in humans than most know or would care to know ... 

Sorry to have to say it but ... "it_is_the_light" you are really chasing rainbows through rabbit holes with regard to your seeming fascination with this far-out story (- and others you've posted might I add)!

Quote:

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt for now.
One such as he is often points to a turd to see which flies alight upon it.
I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the negativity today. Perhaps I will learn to see the humor in such things over time. Oh and hello Oktema I am glad you are here. Smiley

To what Great end? ...  Huh

The internet is a wonderful communication tool  .. however much of the activity taking place on it is little more than Gossip!
(Gossip: casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true.)

I am reminded of a Parable that I came across quite a few years ago now  ... one not found in the standard Bible. Anyway as I recall, it was located in a book from either the Gnostic or Sufi tradition.

The whereabouts of the diary in which I wrote down the spiritual lesson presently escapes me ... so I will do my best to paraphrase the tale.

Jesus was encamped in the desert with a number of his disciples when he asked them ...

What would you do if you saw one of your bretheren's garments being blown off in the night by the cold desert wind? 

They all replied ... we would cover him up so he would not suffer the cold.

Jesus responded rather fiercely ... no you wouldn't, you would further lay them bare to the cold of night!

God forbid we would do such a thing ... the disciples replied!

Jesus then went on to explain ... is it not the same when you hear something negative (yet unsubstantiated/open to doubt) about someone and pass this (gossip) on (without good reason)?
For if you were to act in this way, you would be inviting enmity, hostility, ill will and discord etc into these peoples' lives and thus you would be forsaking/betraying the Spirit! 

« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2014 at 11:04pm by 0ktema »  

- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 13th, 2014 at 11:58pm

Following on from above ... and for your consideration - regarding the quality of that on which, or the area where ... you choose to place your attention ...

For example ... if you continually place your attention on "casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true" what qualities might you take on?

Quote:
You become what you meditate on

Realization is a Transmission. Various apparent efforts can be made to serve it, but no one can Transmit or influence others with anything other than the state of Realization or the limit of existence that is real for that one. Everyone transmits. All of you are transmitters. You reinforce these limitations in one another and you transmit them to one another. Each one of you emits invisible forces that are locked up in limited messages that reinforce the same limitations in others . . . Realizers of one or another degree of Spiritual development likewise by nature spontaneously Transmit what they are. . . . Those less evolved Transmit their Realization, and those more evolved Transmit their more advanced Realization, and those who have Realized That Which Is Inherently Perfect Transmit That. It is inevitable, and it is an absolute law. That is why it is said in the traditions that the best thing you can do, among all the things you must do — and you must do many things — but the best among them, the chief among them, is to spend time in the Company of a Realizer. Everything is transmission. The stones transmit, the sky does, the TV does. Since everything and everyone transmits states of existence, since life, or existence itself, is participation in transmissions of all kinds, the best thing you can do is to associate with the greatest possible Transmission above all. . . . That is the great rule, the Great Law, the Ultimate principle of the Great Tradition.

Avatar Adi Da Samraj, See My Brightness Face To Face

- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

Winston Smith
Gold Member

Ministry of Truth

Oceania
Reply #14 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 2:44am

0ktema wrote on Mar 13th, 2014 at 10:37pm:
Winston Smith wrote on Mar 13th, 2014 at 2:22am:

Quote:

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt for now.
One such as he is often points to a turd to see which flies alight upon it.
I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the negativity today. Perhaps I will learn to see the humor in such things over time. Oh and hello Oktema I am glad you are here. Smiley

To what Great end? ...  Huh

The internet is a wonderful communication tool  .. however much of the activity taking place on it is little more than Gossip!
(Gossip: casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true.)

I am reminded of a Parable that I came across quite a few years ago now  ... one not found in the standard Bible. Anyway as I recall, it was located in a book from either the Gnostic or Sufi tradition.

The whereabouts of the diary in which I wrote down the spiritual lesson presently escapes me ... so I will do my best to paraphrase the tale.

Jesus was encamped in the desert with a number of his disciples when he asked them ...

What would you do if you saw one of your bretheren's garments being blown off in the night by the cold desert wind? 

They all replied ... we would cover him up so he would not suffer the cold.

Jesus responded rather fiercely ... no you wouldn't, you would further lay them bare to the cold of night!

God forbid we would do such a thing ... the disciples replied!

Jesus then went on to explain ... is it not the same when you hear something negative (yet unsubstantiated/open to doubt) about someone and pass this (gossip) on (without good reason)?
For if you were to act in this way, you would be inviting enmity, hostility, ill will and discord etc into these peoples' lives and thus you would be forsaking/betraying the Spirit! 

Your lesson lies in the parable you quoted.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 58
Send Topic Print