Yes    
  4 (26.7%)
No    
  11 (73.3%)

Total votes: 15
« Created by: Aussie on: Jul 9th, 2019 at 3:35pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 58
Send Topic Print
Michelle Obama a Man.. ? (Read 102668 times)
True Blue...
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Michelle Obama a Man.. ?
Reply #15 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 5:58am

is Michelle Obama a Man?

now, I can't say for sure if he/she is or not but first you have to go way back before Obama became President... and ask yourself..

Is Obama Homosexual?

if you look at my link above you will see that at least two people have died after saying that they had Homosexual acts or affairs with Obama...

hmmm?

some say that Obama's marriage is a sham marriage to get them both where they wanted... people are already predicting that they go separate ways after the presidency has finished....

Obama has certainly changed in this term... he almost looks like he doesn't even want to be there... he looks like he's carrying a huge weight... to be honest I can't even believe he got in a second time... 

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #16 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 6:05am

They have kids. Any records of the births? Comon . . .. 

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 6:13am

Winston Smith wrote on Mar 14th, 2014 at 2:44am:
0ktema wrote on Mar 13th, 2014 at 10:37pm:
Winston Smith wrote on Mar 13th, 2014 at 2:22am:
0ktema wrote on Mar 13th, 2014 at 2:03am:
To preface ... I'm not saying Michelle Obama is a candidate for Intersex syndrome ... basically I think this whole "Michelle Obama a Man" story is pure BS! Beyond this - the fact is we are all as individuals a varying mix of Male and Female, in body, in mind and in emotion. 

Simply put ... the conventional (Old Testament laden) Christian point of view on homosexuality must inevitably fall down in the face of Intersex syndrome and it's further doctrinal repercussions. 

Once people were put to death or imprisoned for believing the Earth revolved around the Sun ...  so sooner or later (the perhaps in another-time flat-earthers) must come to terms with basic genetic science.

Being a Man or a Woman is not always as cut and dry as Religionists would like it to be or indeed as they would like us to think it is!
And the genetic expression that is "Intersex" is more common in humans than most know or would care to know ... 

Please people wake-up from your ignorance and stupidity and develop some small sense of discernment, reasoning and intelligence ...  Roll Eyes

Sorry to have to say it but ... "it_is_the_light" you are really chasing rainbows through rabbit holes with regard to your seeming fascination with this far-out story (- and others you've posted might I add)!
Why on earth would you post such a thing? - Where is the Love in this? ...  Huh

Quote:
Intersex, in humans and other animals, is a variation in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, or genitals that do not allow an individual to be distinctly identified as male or female. Such variation may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female.[1][2] Intersex infants with ambiguous outer genitalia may be surgically 'corrected' to more easily fit into a socially accepted sex category. Others may opt, in adulthood, for surgical procedures in order to align their physical sex characteristics with their gender identity or the sex category to which they were assigned at birth. Others will not become aware that they are intersex—unless they receive genetic testing—because it does not manifest in their phenotype.

ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt for now.
One such as he is often points to a turd to see which flies alight upon it.
I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the negativity today. Perhaps I will learn to see the humor in such things over time. Oh and hello Oktema I am glad you are here. Smiley

To what Great end? ...  Huh

The internet is a wonderful communication tool  .. however much of the activity taking place on it is little more than Gossip!
(Gossip: casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true.)

I am reminded of a Parable that I came across quite a few years ago now  ... one not found in the standard Bible. Anyway as I recall, it was located in a book from either the Gnostic or Sufi tradition.

The whereabouts of the diary in which I wrote down the spiritual lesson presently escapes me ... so I will do my best to paraphrase the tale.

Jesus was encamped in the desert with a number of his disciples when he asked them ...

What would you do if you saw one of your bretheren's garments being blown off in the night by the cold desert wind? 

They all replied ... we would cover him up so he would not suffer the cold.

Jesus responded rather fiercely ... no you wouldn't, you would further lay them bare to the cold of night!

God forbid we would do such a thing ... the disciples replied!

Jesus then went on to explain ... is it not the same when you hear something negative (yet unsubstantiated/open to doubt) about someone and pass this (gossip) on (without good reason)?
For if you were to act in this way, you would be inviting enmity, hostility, ill will and discord etc into these peoples' lives and thus you would be forsaking/betraying the Spirit! 

Your lesson lies in the parable you quoted.

No doubt - and welcome and blessed lesson it was for me ... one that I'm only too glad to share and be reminded of ...  Wink

"We Are Consciousness Itself"
- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

True Blue...
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 6:18am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 14th, 2014 at 6:05am:

SOB

the plot thickens SOB

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/11/29/where-are-obamas-daughters-baby-pics-...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #19 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 6:25am

True Blue... wrote on Mar 14th, 2014 at 6:18am:

SOB

the plot thickens SOB

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/11/29/where-are-obamas-daughters-baby-pics-...

Well they cant be expected to show those to the public. There must be records though since she would have had to give birth to them . . . .

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 6:33am

SOB

the plot thickens SOB

[url]ttp://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/11/29/where-are-obamas-daughters-baby-pics-and-birth-records/[/url]

Wow - by some strange coincidence I've not been able to find/locate (on the Net) any baby pics or indeed birth records, concerning my own birth ... perhaps I'm merely a fabrication of my own imagination! ...  Roll Eyes 

- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #21 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 6:37am

Why is this thread allowed to be here but not one on another sheman?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #22 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 6:38am

0ktema wrote on Mar 14th, 2014 at 6:33am:

SOB

the plot thickens SOB

[url]ttp://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/11/29/where-are-obamas-daughters-baby-pics-and-birth-records/[/url]

Wow - by some strange coincidence I've not been able to find/locate (on the Net) any baby pics or indeed birth records, concerning my own birth ... perhaps I'm merely a fabrication of my own imagination! ...  Roll Eyes 

Apparently its illegal to have records on the ancestry etc sites about ppl that are alive - which means some ppl can sue those arses @ ancestry.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 12:14pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 13th, 2014 at 9:26pm:
many blessings

yeah ,

I recon she is a he .

for a president to keep such a thing secret

is a good tool for blackmail .. many bleat .

the plain bold faced lie that she is a woman ..

alas

many find this lie acceptable

so be it , however

truth shall be illuminated

without consent

namaste

- : ) = +

/

You are a first class fool.

Duped by tin foil hat wearing retards.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 12:17pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 14th, 2014 at 6:37am:

SOB

Both moronic threads should be put in the Retard Section and the posters banned for 2 weeks.

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 3:57pm

Quote:
Gossip/slander breaks God’s law

As James puts it: “Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.” (James 4:11)  What he means is that gossip/slander breaks the royal law of love.  So even if a gossip spreads information which is partially correct (s)he is still wrong, because without love we are nothing (1 Cor 13:2).

(w)ww.christianteaching.org.uk/sinofgossip.html

Quote:
As he most often does, St. Thomas well distinguishes a number of different forms of gossip (injustice in speech) and we can look at them one by one.

1. Reviling – dishonoring a person, usually to their face, and often in the hearing of others. It is done openly, audibly and is usually rooted in anger and personal disrespect. It may include name-calling, caricature, profanity and even cursing (which will also be treated later). For the most part, we do not consider reviling to be a form of gossip per se, (since gossip is usually conducted apart from the offended person and reviling to their face). But reviling is a sin of speech that ought to be mentioned here, since it is annexed to the general dishonor and harming of the reputation of others that is at the heart of gossip. Reviling as such is intended to cause personal embarrassment or dishonor.

2. Backbiting – Generally we call this today, “talking behind someone’s back.” Backbiting is the secret and quiet injuring of a person’s good name to others. Here the key point is that the injured person is not present either to defend or clarify what is said. There are two forms of backbiting that St Thomas distinguishes:

A. Calumny – which is telling lies about someone behind their back. The written form of this is called slander.
B. Detraction – which is passing on harmful truths about others. What is said is true, but is not necessary information to be shared, and the information has the effect of diminishing a person’s reputation or harming their good name before others. For example, it may be true that Joe has a drinking problem, but it is not necessary information to share.

There may be times when it is important to share certain truths about others because it is necessary information but such information should be shared only by those who need to know it for a just cause. Further, the information must be certainly true and not merely hearsay. Finally, only the necessary information should be shared, avoiding a full rendering of everything you ever wanted to know about Joe.

3. Tale -Bearing – also called tale whispering – This may sound like backbiting, but St Thomas makes a distinction here. Whereas a backbiter seeks to harm the reputation of another absent person, the tale bearer seeks to stir up trouble and arouse people to action against a person. Perhaps he seeks to have others end professional, business, or personal relationships with the one gossiped about. Perhaps his goal is to incite angry responses toward him, or even violence. Perhaps too, some legal action is the desired outcome. But the tale-bearer seeks to incite some action against the one he gossips about, hence it goes further than the harming of reputation, to include the harming of relationships, finances, legal standing, and so forth.

4. Derision – is making fun of a person, perhaps of their mannerisms, perhaps of a physical trait, or personal quality. While some of this can be light-hearted, it often strays into hurtful and humiliating actions or words that diminish someone else’s standing or honor within the community.

5. Cursing – a spoken wish or command that another person be afflicted with some evil or harm. This may or may not be spoken to their face. Here too we see a dishonoring of a person in the presence of others. The usual goal is to incite from others, anger and dishonor towards the injured person. The cursing of a person is considered in the realm of gossip, whereas the cursing of irrational things is considered merely vain or futile speech, though not wholly sin-free.

(h)ttp://catholicismpure.wordpress.com/2011/09/26/a-reflection-on-the-sin-of-gossip/

- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 3:58pm

Quote:
It may also be important to balance the avoidance of gossip with a reminder that extreme secrecy may also be unhelpful in a community.
There are times when egregious situations must be directly addressed. In cases like these we ought to follow the norms set forth by Jesus in Matthew 18:15-17

If your brother sins, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the Church; and if he refuses to listen even to the Church, treat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector.

Hence, discretion must also give way to some transparency in given circumstances, and communities may need to address some matters publicly and clearly.

But as a consistent rule, we ought to be very careful about sins of speech. Too easily and carelessly we risk ruining the reputation and standing of others by our gossip. Idle chatter about others can bring great harm and draw many others into sin. Scripture says, Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips. (Psalm 141:3). Indeed, Help Lord! keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth! Put your word in my heart, so that when I do speak, it’s really you.

(h)ttp://catholicismpure.wordpress.com/2011/09/26/a-reflection-on-the-sin-of-gossip/

- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #27 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 7:15pm

SOB

many blessings

just a chat upon the title thread

the factual reality is michelle is a man

dressed up as a woman .

which is ok and cool , yet why the global fraud and lie ?

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 7:17pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 14th, 2014 at 7:15pm:

SOB

many blessings

namaste

How old were you when you first noticed that you couldn't tell the difference between a man and a woman?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #29 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 7:28pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 14th, 2014 at 7:17pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 14th, 2014 at 7:15pm:

SOB

many blessings

namaste

How old were you when you first noticed that you couldn't tell the difference between a man and a woman?

blessings john smith

this is not a case of hatred or judgement at all

many misrepresent reality and do not absorb

the desired intent from one such as I am .

the lie is key ,

and the homosexual favours that obama gave

to kissenger and other older rich connected

freemasonic fairygodmothers

are well documented .

now is michelle obamas mother is a high witch

in an occult voodoo death cult ?

whom were their ' children ' stolen from ?

these questions are being asked

and will be revealled soon enough

does this comfort you ?

im interested with forgiveness

namaste

/

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 58
Send Topic Print