Yes    
  4 (26.7%)
No    
  11 (73.3%)

Total votes: 15
« Created by: Aussie on: Jul 9th, 2019 at 3:35pm »

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59
Send Topic Print
Michelle Obama a Man.. ? (Read 103556 times)
Winston Smith
Gold Member

Ministry of Truth

Oceania
Re: Michelle Obama a Man.. ?
Reply #135 - Mar 19th, 2014 at 7:13am

0ktema wrote on Mar 19th, 2014 at 7:06am:
Winston Smith wrote on Mar 19th, 2014 at 6:49am:
0ktema wrote on Mar 19th, 2014 at 6:37am:
Winston Smith wrote on Mar 19th, 2014 at 5:59am:
0ktema wrote on Mar 18th, 2014 at 1:56am:
Your playing word games Winston ... again why don't you say what you feel about the matter and openly give the reason you posted the extended quote of mine concerning gossip.

You're jumping to conclusions, based on assumptions, derived from an emotionally insecure need to seek attention. Roll Eyes

I was moved to make various assumptions based on the obtuse nature of your earlier reply ... "Who are you trying to convince of what?Roll Eyes  Grin

As for your assumptions well, they are just that ... your assumptions ...   Wink

A question which remains unanswered.

Have you considered the possibility - that I may merely have been trying to influence (or indeed give rise to a pause for thought) ... rather than trying to convince you/anyone, with my point of view?  ...  Smiley

Have you considered the possibility - that you are merely making a fool of yourself?

Big Brother is watching you

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Mar 19th, 2014 at 7:24am

Winston Smith wrote on Mar 19th, 2014 at 7:13am:
Your playing word games Winston ... again why don't you say what you feel about the matter and openly give the reason you posted the extended quote of mine concerning gossip.

You're jumping to conclusions, based on assumptions, derived from an emotionally insecure need to seek attention. Roll Eyes

I was moved to make various assumptions based on the obtuse nature of your earlier reply ... "Who are you trying to convince of what?Roll Eyes  Grin

As for your assumptions well, they are just that ... your assumptions ...   Wink

Have you considered the possibility - that I may merely have been trying to influence (or indeed give rise to a pause for thought) ... rather than trying to convince you/anyone, with my point of view?  ...  Smiley

Have you considered the possibility - that you are merely making a fool of yourself?

Undoubtedly  lol ... but in what particular way do you infer, that I may presently be doing just that?

"Once I felt so wise, that I must have lived many lifetimes - then a moment passes and I feel like the fool who was just born"

Anonymous

« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2014 at 7:37am by 0ktema »  

"We Are Consciousness Itself"
- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

Winston Smith
Gold Member

Ministry of Truth

Oceania
Reply #137 - Mar 19th, 2014 at 7:46am

0ktema wrote on Mar 19th, 2014 at 7:24am:

Undoubtedly  lol ... but in what particular way do you infer, that I may presently be doing just that?

"Once I felt so wise, that I must have lived many lifetimes - then a moment passes and I feel like the fool who was just born"

Anonymous

By requiring any further explanation.

Big Brother is watching you

IP Logged

0ktema
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Mar 19th, 2014 at 7:58am

Winston Smith wrote on Mar 19th, 2014 at 7:46am:
0ktema wrote on Mar 19th, 2014 at 7:24am:

Anonymous

By requiring any further explanation.

Touche ... lol

But ... about what, ...  from whom, ... and how much exactly? ...  Grin

« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2014 at 2:52pm by 0ktema »  

"We Are Consciousness Itself"
- Adi Da Samraj

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #139 - Mar 19th, 2014 at 2:43pm

many blessings ,

here is the michelle obama is a transvestite network ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSVHVbF4O7I&list=PLbyKRG_OfaDYqn8GvDvmVk9A9JmDMU...

Impeach Barack Obama- Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite

Published on Mar 17, 2013
http://FirstLadyIsATramp.Webs.Com
Impeach Barack Obama- Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite
Help Change The Existing Paradigm. Please Read The Desire Statement Out Loud.

I am in the process of attracting and allowing whatever I need to do, know or have, to impeach and imprison Barack Obama for deceiving the American people surrounding the sexuality of his wife Michelle, also known as Michael Obama.

I am excited about the thought that Barack Obama will be going to prison for deceiving the American people for lying about the sexuality of his wife Michelle, also known as Michael Obama.
Category
Science & Technology

namaste

- : ) = +

/
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2014 at 2:53pm by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #140 - Mar 19th, 2014 at 5:55pm

quite a package!

« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2014 at 6:02pm by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #141 - Mar 23rd, 2014 at 1:02pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2014/03/obama-and-michelle-have-come-out-of-the-c...

Obama And Michelle Have Come Out Of The CLOSET… Michelle is Michael!!
Friday, March 21, 2014 15:45

Obama and Michelle have come out of the CLOSET. Michelle is Michael! Is Obama gay? Why Satanic message in daughters’ names!

Obama Refers to His Wife as “Michael”
He is speaking to Admiral Michael Mullen and wife Deborah and is suppose to say “Michelle and I” acknowledge the service of thier son Jack who was deployed. What happened is there was a mistake on the teleprompter and Obama just read the words without thinking about what he was saying.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #142 - Apr 9th, 2014 at 6:53pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2014/04/michelle-obama-is-a-man-goes-viral-across...

Michelle Obama Is A Man Goes Viral Across America (Videos)
Tuesday, April 8, 2014 18:09

A thread over at the popular social networking site Reddit pointed out that as theories surfaced about Michelle Obama being a man, a serious spike of interest according to Google Trends, started showing. From 2004 to 2012 virtually nobody searched for “Michelle Obama A Man,” or Is Michelle Obama a man,” then a very small spike in 2012, but there was more interest, although not a lot, just up and down from May 2013 to February 2014, until the searches started  rising and exploded in March and the partial month of April.

The image below shows the data associated with the graph, which comes up when a user hovers their mouse over the graph, and an explanation from Google quoted below, will explain what the numbers mean.

The numbers on the graph reflect how many searches have been done for a particular term, relative to the total number of searches done on Google over time. They don’t represent absolute search volume numbers, because the data is normalized and presented on a scale from 0-100. Each point on the graph is divided by the highest point, or 100. When we don’t have enough data, 0 is shown.

For comparison purposes, I added a second search term of “Michelle Obama, and as it turns out, more people actually search for “Michelle Obama Is A Man” than for “Michelle Obama” alone.

It appears the initial rumors and/or searches surfaced in 2012 but died quickly, then again in 2013, before being debunked.

It seems to have come back to life though in the second video below dated March 11 claiming irrefutable proof, and third video below from March 29, that really exploded this and caused Americans (most of the searches were from the United States – See Here) to start searching like mad to see if Michelle Obama was a man.

The first is someone that claims to have not believed the rumors until he saw the videos “proving” Michelle Obama was a man.

The two below are the ones that blew this story up again. (For those that didn’t see them in a previous post because a videographer deleted them)

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2014/04/michelle-obama-is-a-man-goes-viral-across...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #143 - Apr 10th, 2014 at 3:42pm

PROFESSOR GRIFF EXPOSES WILL SMITH AS HOMOSEXUAL (UNCUT CLASSIC)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #144 - Apr 20th, 2014 at 9:13pm

Barack Obama's Photo "Lie"ography, Part 3

Uploaded on Feb 15, 2011
Part 3 of my new mini eBook , soon to be released. Before 2004, the media had never heard of Barack Obama. They did not know about his birth place, his family, his education, his religion, his background, and his whereabouts.

They still do not know. Everything they thought they know about Obama was fabricated for their benefit from that point forward.

All of these photos "made available to the public" by the Obama Campaign and Obama's "family and friends" are forgeries created for the conspiracy to package, sell, and elect an illusion of the perfect Presidential candidate.

A conspiracy put Obama into politics. A conspiracy put him in office. A conspiracy is keeping him in power.

The Journolist conspiracy was one of hundreds of similar conspiracies to keep Americans from knowing they are being conned by the biggest criminal conspiracy in modern history.
Category
News & Politics

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Apr 21st, 2014 at 12:20pm

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #146 - Apr 22nd, 2014 at 5:38pm

many blessings dame pansie

how can a man be the first lady ?

looks like he forgot the strap on bulge supressor

he is forgiven for global hoodwinkery

namaste

- : ) =

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #147 - Apr 24th, 2014 at 10:49am

(nevermind)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #148 - Apr 24th, 2014 at 9:52pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2014/04/usurper-drag-queen-in-white-house-michael...

Usurper & Drag Queen In White House? ‘Michael’ – Shoe Size 11 1/2- 12
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 13:25

By Susan Duclos

Videographer Gabor Zolna was curious, so he Googled the size of Michelle Obamas shoe size, or as he calls “her,” Michaels shoe size, and the answer he received was an 11 1/2 shoe size, to which he asks, “how  many women do you now that wear a sie 11 1/2 shoe?”

Googles answer differs from WikiFeet (I didn’t even know Wiki HAD a “feet” website!) and they claim good ole “Michaels” foot is actually size 12! They also provide a number of photos which will be shown below, just for laughs.

Before that though, Zolna’s point seems to be that the size of the foot on what he is basically calling our White House drag queen, added together with the hands, shoulders, neck, Adam’s apple, arms, etc…. is more evidence, in his opinion, that Michelle Obama is actually Michael, as Barack Obama once mistakenly referred to her.

As Zolna points out, the “usurper” and the drag queen theory would be comical if Obama wasn’t destroying the country.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #149 - Apr 24th, 2014 at 10:13pm

Dear master Light,
it's amazing what you can do in Photoshop.
Did Tony really wear a crown?
Are Tony's ears really this big?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59
Send Topic Print