Send Topic Print
Epic Chemtrails (Read 76872 times)
SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Epic Chemtrails
Reply #525 - May 20th, 2017 at 9:11am

it_is_the_light wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 8:56am:
lets look at an actual bill from congress that sad kangaroo says does not exist .

this places sad kangaroo at the alter of fake news clear cut and undisputable .

You're just blatantly making stuff up, again!  I've said nothing of the sort. 

I welcome you quoting that claim that apparently I made, but since I know for a fact you're lying, again, just like the fact you have zero evidence for your claim that the Melbourne Pollen Storm was due to chemtrailing, I have to assume you will ignore this and just keep spamming again too?

You're lying, again, yet you accuse me of fake news.  Well done.  You have zero integrity.

Also:

But back to the point, would you care to clear up and explain why there is not a single report from the 1000's of people impacted by the pollen storm of symptoms that match barium exposure other than the one you cherry picked which has been attributed to allergic reactions to the smaller starch granules as a results of the ruptured pollen or why nobody shows any test results that would indicate dangerous level of barium in their system?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #526 - May 20th, 2017 at 9:14am

Text: H.R.2977 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)

There is one version of the bill.
Text available as:TXTPDF (PDF provides a complete and accurate display of this text.) Tip?
Shown Here:
Introduced in House (10/02/2001)

[Congressional Bills 107th Congress]
[From the U.S. Government Printing Office]
[H.R. 2977 Introduced in House (IH)]

You do know who wrote that Bill right?  Do you have any understanding as to what it actually means or it's intentions?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #527 - May 20th, 2017 at 9:19am

SadKangaroo wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 9:11am:
lets look at an actual bill from congress that sad kangaroo says does not exist .

I welcome you quoting that claim that apparently I made, but since I know for a fact you're lying, again,

massive bite ! ..hook line and sinker ..

you had better bring your " A " game here old son , if you have one ,

or run away now to save yourself further embarrassment , yet either way be at peace

sad kangaroo caught lying again ho hum ..

SadKangaroo wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 12:02pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 11:52am:
Quote:
I've never entered into a debate about the validity of chemtrails with you.

so you admit chemtrails are real .. ?

Far from it, the idea is so laughably absurd and would require a global conspiracy kept secret by 100,000's of people, but I'm not even entering that part of the debate.  The size of people involved in faking the moon landing was one thing, but the fact you think there is a secret Government Controlled underbelly in our general aviation system is frankly hilarious, but I'm not talking about chemtrails in general.

I've only ever been talking to you about your claim that chemtrails were the cause of the Melbourne Pollen Storm casualties and deaths, more specifically cloud seeding with barium.

Now please, rather than avoiding my questions, I invite you one more time to actually answer them.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1394361776/492#492

Thanks in advance.

Namaste.

« Last Edit: May 20th, 2017 at 9:34am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #528 - May 20th, 2017 at 9:31am

SWEDISH POLITICIAN SPEAKS ON CHEMTRAILS.

Published on Sep 24, 2012
SKYWATCHERS UNITE. Update on the brave efforts of Swedish Green Party politician Pernilla Hagberg to raise the issue of Chemtrails to the public.
VIDEO INTERVIEW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXer7k...
Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/117763...
G.S.O.C. GO SWEDEN ON CHEMTRAILS

Please join my Facebook group to support this lady. One of the first politicians in history to publicly address the issue of Chemtrails. Please send messages of support to her at Pernilla.Hagberg@yahoo.com and also show your support for her by emailing the Swedish embassy in your country and the Swedish Green Party.

We have been complaining for years that no politicians address this so now is the chance to show how much we really care about our children and our environment, for real. Click like and subscribe and share the group and related videos also.

This situation could lead to heights even we can't imagine.
If the Swedish mainstream media are forced to address this then the Swedish public, (who are an extremely conscious environmentalist people), realise what is happening who knows where this might lead. It could snowball to a critical mass. What we've been hoping for for many years.

We've always known that if enough people knew about Chemtrails and H.A.A.R.P. then it could be stopped.

Now is your chance. Take it.

patrick lynch PUBLIC TALK ON CHEMTRAILS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3VvXO...

Thank you to host alex hunter of the ADVANCED ACTIVIST ADVISORY on TheseChangingTimezRadio.ning.com for having me as a guest on his broadcast. See alex hunter Facebook or Jokertattooo on YouTube.

ROYAL AIR FORCE SPOKEN TO ON CHEMTRAILS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtgfwh...

patrick lynch reports on Swedish Politicians Speaks Out On Chemtrails
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8MLT-...

RELATED ARTICLES
http://theintelhub.com/2012/09/24/swe...

http://aircrap.org/politicians-cia-in...

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/art...
Category
Nonprofits & Activism

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #529 - May 20th, 2017 at 9:33am

UN Debate on Chemtrails, Weather Modification, SRM

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #530 - May 20th, 2017 at 9:37am

it_is_the_light wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 9:19am:

I welcome you quoting that claim that apparently I made, but since I know for a fact you're lying, again,

Quote:

Far from it, the idea is so laughably absurd and would require a global conspiracy kept secret by 100,000's of people, but I'm not even entering that part of the debate.  The size of people involved in faking the moon landing was one thing, but the fact you think there is a secret Government Controlled underbelly in our general aviation system is frankly hilarious, but I'm not talking about chemtrails in general.

I've only ever been talking to you about your claim that chemtrails were the cause of the Melbourne Pollen Storm casualties and deaths, more specifically cloud seeding with barium.

Now please, rather than avoiding my questions, I invite you one more time to actually answer them.

Thanks in advance.

Namaste.

And?

Like I said, I've never mentioned the Bill you're talking about.  You said I claimed it never existed, I've done no such thing.

Nice try but if you want to be all proud with your mic drop moment, at least make sure you've actually got one...

How embarrassing for you.

More lies from you Light.  Pathetic.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #531 - May 20th, 2017 at 9:55am

To that I will say that it seems like, regarding the Bill you posted, you haven't actually read it have you?

If you'd bother to read the bill, not just highlight one word out of context, do your homework as to the author of the Bill and in context it's intention and you'll find that it is no silver bullet that proves chemtrailing. 

Again, you cannot tell reality from bullshit, or you simply don't want to.

The Bill exists and I've never claimed otherwise, like I said earlier which makes you a proven liar, again.

But regardless of that the Bill and mention of that one word doesn't mean what you think it does.  The fact you're so desperate to believe means you're not employing even the most basic of scrutiny or fact checking to anything that you think supports your belief. 

You know how elses does that in their rush to be first to report?  That's right, the Main Stream Media, the people you say spread Fake News.  That makes you no better than them...

You're acting like a fool, again.  I'm almost embarrassed for you but then I remember you have no integrity and seem totally incapable but worse, unwilling to live in reality. 

Your life seems so without meaning that you need so desperately to feel special because you have gleaned some hidden truth into chemtrailing or the myriad of other conspiracy theories you just can't help but to believe.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, but don't expect anyone to just believe you or not fact check your bullshit and lies.

While I have never commented on that Bill (therefore you are lying, again) I stand by my original claim that your idea of chemtrailing is nothing but the deranged ramblings of a fool who cannot tell fact from bullshit.

You think in this day and age the 100,000's of people who would be involved in your global conspiracy would all be keeping this secret?

Please...  Movie studios can't even keep their movies from leaking before release costing them millions.  Car companies can't keep their concept cars hidden before their launch and Governments leak all the time.

Yet still no evidence for chemtrails.  The best we have is you being duped by people posting airborne firefighting equipment and telling you it's hidden camera work of chemtrail delivery systems or your utter failure to comprehend pressure differential wingtip vortices that you can replicate at home yourself,

I'll even buy and send you the adapter for the plastic bottle so you can do the experiment yourself.  Give me a PO Box or something and I'll have it delivered to you.

Because you can't a don't want to understand something, you have chosen to fill in the gaps with a fantastical conspiracy theory.  You're not alone in that, which only reinforces it to you, but you're still on the wrong side of reality.

On the rare times you will address those who fact check you rather than learn from it, you just change the definition from deliberate seeding from commercial planes to byproducts of rocket launches...  But that's rare as mostly you just repost the same nonsense over and over to bury those who have bested you with the facts and try silly gotchas rather than facts or evidence to prove your case.

You're not fooling anyone other than yourself.

Namaste.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #532 - May 20th, 2017 at 10:27am

SadKangaroo wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 9:55am:
To that I will say that it seems like, regarding the Bill you posted, you haven't actually read it have you?

If you'd bother to read the bill, not just highlight one word out of context, do your homework as to the author of the Bill and in context it's intention and you'll find that it is no silver bullet that proves chemtrailing. 

Again, you cannot tell reality from bullshit, or you simply don't want to.

The Bill exists and I've never claimed otherwise, like I said earlier which makes you a proven liar, again.

you had better bring your " A " game here old son , if you have one ,

or run away now to save yourself further embarrassment , yet either way be at peace

sad kangaroo caught lying again ho hum ..
VVV

Quote:

Far from it, the idea is so laughably absurd and would require a global conspiracy kept secret by 100,000's of people, but I'm not even entering that part of the debate.
The size of people involved in faking the moon landing was one thing, but the fact you think there is a secret Government Controlled underbelly in our general aviation system is frankly hilarious, but I'm not talking about chemtrails in general.

Thanks in advance.

Namaste.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #533 - May 20th, 2017 at 11:16am

You claimed,

lets look at an actual bill from congress that sad kangaroo says does not exist

My response,

I welcome you quoting that claim that apparently I made, but since I know for a fact you're lying, again, just like the fact you have zero evidence for your claim that the Melbourne Pollen Storm was due to chemtrailing, I have to assume you will ignore this and just keep spamming again too?

Then you think you have a gotcha moment by quoting,

Thanks in advance.

Namaste.

I don't see a quote of me claiming the Bill does not exist.  Do you?  Have you really just been seeing what you want to see this whole time?  That would explain so much.

If you want to pretend it was a trap all along and it was fallen for hook line and sinker, at least make sure the person you've retrospectively been trying to catch ACTUALLY SPRUNG THE TRAP!!

Or can you not tell the difference between the so far unproved concept of a global conspiracy to enact and keep secret chemtrails versus a Congressional Bill?

Can you honestly not tell the difference?

To borrow one of your own memes,

But hey, if you're so fragile that you need the win, go for it.  What's another hollow victory for you to keep you happy in your fantasy land...

However, let us not forget why you're trying these distractions.  As you quoted, you made a claim that the Melbourne Pollen Storm and the casualties were the result of chemtrailing and you claimed you had shown proof.

I took the time to read and watch what you had provided and other than it not mentioning Pollen Storms, let alone the Melbourne one, it made huge mistakes (also by her own admission) due to the poster, "Truth_Seeker" and her almost complete scientific illiteracy being masked by her abundance of confirmation bias.  I not only presented you with that but some facts to clear up the QUESTIONs and MAYBEs she proposed that you've taken on as FACT.

Upon providing you with this information 5 days ago and nearly 10 pages ago (all those pages filled with you running from and trying to bury those posts), plus answering your follow up questions such as:

Quote:
please show where pollen has killed so many people ..

Which I had answered here, but despite my attempt to have a back and forth with you, all you've done is run from the scrutiny and the questions I've asked in return by posting cry baby gifs, more lies, fake news, spamming your original posts which had already been answered while again demanding answer and foolishly failing at gotchas and posting firefighting equipment and mistaking it for proof of chemtrailing. 

You've been running from questions this entire time and trying to hide them.  You can't run from it, you'll try, but they'll always be there waiting and until you address them you won't get anyone answering anything else from you.

They'll point out how laughably wrong you are I'm sure, much to my entertainment, but that's all you'll get on here princess.

But hey, if you need to think your spam, your lies, your hiding from questions while demanding people answer yours and most of all your embarrassing stupidity in failed 'gotachas', if you think all of that has bested anyone then you're beyond help.  Enjoy your own disconnected reality.

Namaste.

But back to the point, would you care to clear up and explain why there is not a single report from the 1000's of people impacted by the pollen storm of symptoms that match barium exposure other than the one you cherry picked which has been attributed to allergic reactions to the smaller starch granules as a results of the ruptured pollen or why nobody shows any test results that would indicate dangerous level of barium in their system?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #534 - May 20th, 2017 at 5:53pm

SadKangaroo wrote on May 16th, 2017 at 11:44am:
Quote:
please show where pollen has killed so many people ..

1 December 2016: Kuwait

'Thunderstorm asthma' 5 people die in Kuwait following storm

"Hospitals received 844 emergency cases in two days, five of them died, three in Mumbarak Hospital and two in the Amiri Hospital," Khaled Al-Sahlawi, health ministry undersecretary, said in the report. "Twenty-six cases were admitted to intensive care units and 45 to rooms. The rest received treatments."

The deaths in Kuwait came only about a week after a similar incident happened in Melbourne, Australia. According to CNN, a sudden drop in temperature accompanied by severe thunderstorms had triggered mass pollen allergy asthma attacks.

When rain falls, pollen grains absorb moisture and erupt, spreading small allergenic particles that could irritate the lungs when inhaled. These particles could irritate and inflame bronchial tubes, which are filled with mucus and cause difficulty of breathing.

After the incident, speculations have risen that the weather phenomenon is caused by a "biological warfare" agent being tested on humans, The Daily Sheeple reports. In Kuwait, rumors on social media about a pandemic virus outbreak of H1N1 have circulated. But medical experts dismissed these rumors and blame bad weather conditions for the respiratory problems in patients, Kuwait Times reports.

There are other historical examples of other significant events if you care to look them up,
  • 6 July 1983–7 July 1983: Birmingham, England
  • 8 November 1987: Melbourne, Australia
  • 29 November 1989–30 November 1989: Melbourne, Australia
  • 24 July 1994–25 July 1994: London, England
  • 30 October 1997: Wagga Wagga, Australia
  • 4 June 2004: Naples, Italy
  • 25 November 2010: Melbourne, Australia
  • 2 November 2013: Ahvaz, Iran

this is MSM fake news propaganda ..

do you think MSM will admit its chemtrails in the sky filled with barium strontium and aluminium ?

they touch on the notion then tell you not to believe it and thats it ?

some people including yourself have even denied the existence of chemtrails !

the connection is made here

Quote:
How we can know that Barium is being used:
-As chem-trails disperse, Barium filters down and people have been collecting the substance in their own backyards.
-It is not naturally occurring and must be manufactured, due to its highly reactive state.
-Barium is known to create the apple-green color in fireworks, and may well be the causation of green-colored fireballs.
-It attacks the nervous system, and is toxic. It does not bio-accumulate and can be relieved as it disperses and goes away, taking with it any strange symptoms. There are many other health problems (lungs, etc.).
-It is known to bleach, and could be the possible cause of faded signs and other structures.
-It facilitates the release of electrons from particles, which could be a cause of higher levels of radiation in our atmosphere.

and has been discovered and you think its a debate ..

you think by propping up the governmental narrative you can seem powerful repeating fake news from known liars and obfuscators and think you are correct ..

Mainstream Media Fake News Fails Compilation

you cannot help yourself repeating fake news .. and yet ,

I have evidence that is to the contrary ,and have observed your willingness and swiftness to drop to your knees and start blowing the MSM horn of illogicality and mass mind control , in which

you willingly participate ..and attack all others with a critical mind and thirst for research that bring forth any evidence unto the contrary ..

this is classic belief system fear indoctrination in which

you feel threatened that your interpretation of reality ( the interpretation spoon fed unto you by your puppeteers and controllers at MSM that tell you how to think act and conduct yourself and also what to believe )

is under attack and your self sense of sanity is under threat that this other concept is directly confronting you and whom you think you are

so you go on the attack and let loose every feeble limp wristed sledge and retort to douse down this other concept of reality

because you have been programmed to ridicule and attack anyone whom thinks outside of your programmed belief system ..

this has no effect unto the facts presented or the manner in which I continue to dispensate the evidence that has been brought forth ..

you will continue to be called out for your  sycophanaticalistic tendencies pertaining to the speed in which you drop to the alter of MSM fake news ..

now look here and explain all this ... swamp gas ?

more pollen ?

Sticky String Rains out of the Sky & Falls on City!

Chem Webs USA :Coming out of planes, why?

What caused Mysterious 'Milky Rain' on Cars in the Northwest US

the facts add up to something more sinister one may suggest

namaste

« Last Edit: May 20th, 2017 at 8:00pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #535 - May 21st, 2017 at 10:38pm

explain the anomaly ..

Chemtrail Timelapse

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #536 - May 22nd, 2017 at 8:39am

chemtrail spraying caught on camera ..

and much more convincing evidence , not MSM regurgitation without substance ,

ALERT: BREAKING NEWS CHEMTRAILS GEOENGINEERING VACCINES WORLD HEADLINES

look up and live , and eyes to the skies .

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #537 - May 24th, 2017 at 10:17am

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #538 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 8:45am

Well, given the latest development,

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 7:48am:
for those that do not know

Infowars is a legitimate news agency , so much so

it has white house approval .. maybe you listen to to much fake MSNBC news ?

https://www.infowars.com/its-official-infowars-receives-white-house-press-creden...

IT’S OFFICIAL! INFOWARS RECEIVES WHITE HOUSE PRESS CREDENTIALS

It seems that Chemtrails have been debunked by Light's new favourite legitimate news outlet,

SadKangaroo wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 12:51pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 12:47pm:
you think that is contrails ?

wow !

You think it's chemtrails?

wow !

Case closed, chemtrails are not real, the thread can also be closed I guess.  No need to continue.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #539 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 9:56am

CIA CONFIRMS CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL AND ARE DEPLOYED RIGHT NOW!

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41
Send Topic Print