Epic Chemtrails (Read 76874 times)
Stig

>_<

Re: Epic Chemtrails
Reply #510 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:26pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 12:53pm:
lets look at some scientific data proving chemtrails

this is very interesting science .

http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/users/jprospero/Publications/Gatz-Prospero_Afr%20dust...

When jet aircraft switched from gasoline based fuel to kerosene (diesel) fuel the aluminum content of the fuels skyrocketed. 

Protip - kerosene isn't diesel

You might want to tell your "scientist" that

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #511 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:31pm

Stig wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:26pm:

http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/users/jprospero/Publications/Gatz-Prospero_Afr%20dust...

When jet aircraft switched from gasoline based fuel to kerosene (diesel) fuel the aluminum content of the fuels skyrocketed. 

here you go champ ...

https://www.bellperformance.com/blog/kerosene-in-diesel-engine

What Makes Kerosene What It Is

Quote:
What happens when you burn kerosene is derived from its properties.  Kerosene is a lighter diesel oil than #2, hence why it is designated as #1 diesel. The lighter weight means it contains slightly less energy – about 135,000 BTU per gallon vs. 139,000 BTU for a gallon of #2.

Kerosene doesn’t contain very high levels of aromatic compounds; they typically get concentrated in the #2 and heavier diesel fuel oils. This is part of the reason kerosene burns drier, with less lubricity, than #2 diesel.

its a pity your attempt at some semantical grammatical factiod makes you look quite foolish , and yet

fear not , it is quite an appropriate look for thee

so be at peace

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #512 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:31pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:16pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:15pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:13pm:
do you think this is normal/natural sad kangaroo ?

I'm not answering any more of your bullshit until you stop running from my questions.

Keep posting if you like, I'll keep reminding you that for all your claims of others running away from the facts or the truth that it's you who is too afraid to answer the questions.

not going to or cannot ...

I should be asking you that question, but you wouldn't even answer that.  DAYS now Light, bloody DAYS you've been running from questions but demanding others answer yours...

You're not fooling anyone.

Just in case you missed the latest in many many attempts,

But back to the point, would you care to clear up and explain why there is not a single report from the 1000's of people impacted by the pollen storm of symptoms that match barium exposure other than the one you cherry picked which has been attributed to allergic reactions to the smaller starch granules as a results of the ruptured pollen?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #513 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:40pm

SadKangaroo wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:31pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:16pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:15pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:13pm:
do you think this is normal/natural sad kangaroo ?

I'm not answering any more of your bullshit until you stop running from my questions.

Keep posting if you like, I'll keep reminding you that for all your claims of others running away from the facts or the truth that it's you who is too afraid to answer the questions.

not going to or cannot ...

I should be asking you that question, but you wouldn't even answer that.  DAYS now Light, bloody DAYS you've been running from questions but demanding others answer yours...

You're not fooling anyone.

Just in case you missed the latest in many many attempts,

But back to the point, would you care to clear up and explain why there is not a single report from the 1000's of people impacted by the pollen storm of symptoms that match barium exposure other than the one you cherry picked which has been attributed to allergic reactions to the smaller starch granules as a results of the ruptured pollen?

you seem upset as usual

and demand that someone explains you confusions to you

let me post another gif for you

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Stig

>_<

Reply #514 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:44pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:31pm:
its a pity your attempt at some semantical grammatical factiod makes you look quite foolish , and yet

Foolish? You still think contrails are chemtrails and that the pilot just forgot to turn his super secret sprayers off.

But if you think I'm wrong, try fueling your jet airliner up with diesel and see what happens

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #515 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:48pm

Stig wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:26pm:

here you go champ ...

https://www.bellperformance.com/blog/kerosene-in-diesel-engine

What Makes Kerosene What It Is

Quote:
What happens when you burn kerosene is derived from its properties.  Kerosene is a lighter diesel oil than #2, hence why it is designated as #1 diesel. The lighter weight means it contains slightly less energy – about 135,000 BTU per gallon vs. 139,000 BTU for a gallon of #2.

Kerosene doesn’t contain very high levels of aromatic compounds; they typically get concentrated in the #2 and heavier diesel fuel oils. This is part of the reason kerosene burns drier, with less lubricity, than #2 diesel.

so be at peace

namaste

So now you're changing the goal posts from specially fitout planes with all those gas tanks inside that you were showing us before since they were totally debunked and now you're saying it is fuel additives?

Make you mind up there champ...

And do you know by any chance the levels of Barium needed to be harmful?

The EPA have set the Maximum contaminant level goal (MCLG) for barium is 2 mg/L or 2 ppm. EPA has set this level of protection based on the best available science to prevent potential health problems. EPA has set an enforceable regulation for barium, called a maximum contaminant level (MCL), at 2 mg/L or 2 ppm.

The amount of barium found in soil ranges from about 15 to 3,500 ppm. Some foods, such as Brazil nuts, seaweed, fish, and certain plants, may contain high amounts of barium.

From your own numbers the emissions from the new types of fuels, at it's highest for the JP8 at 38 ppb, that's Parts Per BILLION, so 0.038ppm. 

Since you also should be aware that Barium does not bio-accumulate so these miniscule levels cannot even collect in the food chain let alone be directly harmful to people.

Also,

So if barium was the cause of the pollen storm deaths, where are the reports of all the other symptoms of barium exposure in the thousands of people who were impacted and for those who died there should have been obvious levels of barium given the much higher exposure they needed in order to cause death?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #516 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:50pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:40pm:
you seem upset as usual

and demand that someone explains you confusions to you

So just to confirm, you want me to answer your questions, but still insist on only posting cry baby gifs rather than answering mine?

And you think you deserve any of my time or patients when you go on to ignore my answers anyway, because...?

Not fooling anyone.

So if barium was the cause of the pollen storm deaths, where are the reports of all the other symptoms of barium exposure in the thousands of people who were impacted and for those who died there should have been obvious levels of barium given the much higher exposure they needed in order to cause death?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #517 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:56pm

Stig wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:44pm:

Foolish? You still think contrails are chemtrails and that the pilot just forgot to turn his super secret sprayers off.

But if you think I'm wrong, try fueling your jet airliner up with diesel and see what happens

no that was sad kangaroo and his infowars link ..

SadKangaroo wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 12:51pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 12:47pm:
you think that is contrails ?

wow !

You think it's chemtrails?

wow !

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #518 - May 19th, 2017 at 2:30pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:56pm:

http://www.gifimagesdownload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Happy-Crying-gif-hd....

wow !

wow !

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/f5bae0eb-239f-4541-b1ea-8338d98e1445/1db3badd-7ba1-4...

That was certainly a mistake, I smacking hate infowars and didn't realise that twat a regular contributor.  I was looking for a video that explained what I understand about wake vortex turbulence and condensation since you're a simpleton and seem to require video rather than reading. 

I should have watched the entire thing, that's my bad.  But I won't take it down because I don't hide from my mistakes.

What I should have posted was this,

The phenomenon in the video is called a "wingtip vortex." When an airplane's wing cuts through the air, the wingtips and edges of the flaps leave rapidly rotating tubes of air in their wake. These tubes of rotation are the cause behind the extremely dangerous phenomenon called wake turbulence.

The air pressure inside of these vortices drops, thereby causing the air temperature inside the vortices to drop as well.

When the air is humid, such as on a rainy day (as seen in the video) or when flying through a deck of clouds, the air temperature can easily reach the dew point, and the moisture inside the vortices condenses into the rotating tube of air you see in the video.

You can also replicate the same thing at home with a bike pump and a plastic bottle,

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #519 - May 19th, 2017 at 2:43pm

SadKangaroo wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 2:30pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:56pm:

http://www.gifimagesdownload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Happy-Crying-gif-hd....

wow !

wow !

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/f5bae0eb-239f-4541-b1ea-8338d98e1445/1db3badd-7ba1-4...

That was certainly a mistake, I smacking hate infowars and didn't realise that twat a regular contributor.  I was looking for a video that explained what I understand about wake vortex turbulence and condensation since you're a simpleton and seem to require video rather than reading. 

I should have watched the entire thing, that's my bad.  But I won't take it down because I don't hide from my mistakes.

you cant take it down ,

it has been recorded , saved and so has your conspiracy theory

namaste

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #520 - May 19th, 2017 at 3:55pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 2:43pm:
you cant take it down ,

it has been recorded , saved and so has your conspiracy theor

namaste

Like I said, I have no intention of hiding from my mistake. I've owned up to it. You could learn a thing or two from that.

Care to address the other points and videos in my post, or will you just cherry pick and run & hide again?

Also:

« Last Edit: May 20th, 2017 at 8:08am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #521 - May 19th, 2017 at 6:08pm

OMG! FA-18 chemtrails!

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #522 - May 20th, 2017 at 8:46am

Setanta wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 6:08pm:

Indisputable...

Anyone who doesn't agree or dare question you is running from the truth, I demand they answer my questions that I think will make them look stupid for answering, while I refuse to answer theirs.  At the same time, them disagreeing with my conspiracy theory makes them a conspiracy theorist...!

Only I know the truth and that makes me special..!

/LightMode

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #523 - May 20th, 2017 at 8:52am

Setanta wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 6:08pm:

awesome and very cool photo ..

« Last Edit: May 20th, 2017 at 9:41am by it_is_the_light »  

f18_pic.jpg (119 KB | 43 )
f18_pic.jpg

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #524 - May 20th, 2017 at 8:56am

lets look at an actual bill from congress that sad kangaroo says does not exist .

this places sad kangaroo at the alter of fake news clear cut and undisputable .

https://www.congress.gov/bill/107th-congress/house-bill/2977/text

Text: H.R.2977 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)

There is one version of the bill.
Text available as:TXTPDF (PDF provides a complete and accurate display of this text.) Tip?
Shown Here:
Introduced in House (10/02/2001)

[Congressional Bills 107th Congress]
[From the U.S. Government Printing Office]
[H.R. 2977 Introduced in House (IH)]

107th CONGRESS
  1st Session
                                H. R. 2977

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of
all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space
by the United States, and to require the President to take action to
    adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

October 2, 2001

Mr. Kucinich introduced the following bill; which was referred to the
   Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed
Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently
   determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such
provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of
all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space
by the United States, and to require the President to take action to
    adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
United States of America in Congress assembled,

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:
            (1) The term ``space'' means all space extending upward
        from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface
        of the earth and any celestial body in such space.
            (2)(A) The terms ``weapon'' and ``weapons system'' mean a
        device capable of any of the following:
                    (i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in
                outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--
                            (I) firing one or more projectiles to
                        collide with that object;
                            (II) detonating one or more explosive
                        devices in close proximity to that object;
                            (III) directing a source of energy
                        (including molecular or atomic energy,
                        subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic
                        radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency
                        (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy
                        radiation) against that object; or
                            (IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet
                        undeveloped means.
                    (ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or
                destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily
                health, mental health, or physical and economic well-
                being of a person)--
                            (I) through the use of any of the means
                        described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);
                            (II) through the use of land-based, sea-
                        based, or space-based systems using radiation,
                        electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or
                        other energies directed at individual persons
                        or targeted populations for the purpose of
                        information war, mood management, or mind
                        control of such persons or populations; or
                            (III) by expelling chemical or biological
                        agents in the vicinity of a person.
            (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
                    (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information
                weapons;
                    (ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons
                systems;
                    (iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic
                weapons;
                    (v) laser weapons systems;
                    (vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or
                extraterrestrial weapons; and
                    (vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate,
                or tectonic weapons.
            (C) The term ``exotic weapons systems'' includes weapons
        designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the
        ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and
        tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or
        destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in
        space.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41
Send Topic Print