Send Topic Print
Epic Chemtrails (Read 76885 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Epic Chemtrails
Reply #45 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 1:30pm

You mean contrails obviously. SW Sydney you're right under the flight path for the airport.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #46 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 1:48pm

Taipan wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 1:29pm:
As you all comment egotistically I see out my front yard as I look up a whole bunch of chemtrails and thjink to myself what a bunch of smacking lemmings who so wish to diminish the truth that exists right in front of their faces, and I all I can do is shrink back into myself as the masses, in their madness, mock and deny the horrible truth that befalls them. You make me sick all of you for not having the courage to wake up to what is really happening.

You have been told, there is no way you can say that you didn't know.

You disgust me.

You tell us we are commenting egotistically yet you sit there on your high horse telling us we are lemmings and lack courage which means you think you are not a lemming and have courage and stand, in your infinite wisdom, brightly above us trying to lead us to a better world and safety.

You have been shown your "evidence" is laughable, don't say we didn't show you.

You make me laugh. Grin

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 2:11pm

As you all comment egotistically I see out my front yard as I look up a whole bunch of chemtrails and thjink to myself what a bunch of smacking lemmings who so wish to diminish the truth that exists right in front of their faces, and I all I can do is shrink back into myself as the masses, in their madness, mock and deny the horrible truth that befalls them. You make me sick all of you for not having the courage to wake up to what is really happening.

You disgust me.

You need stronger medication. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #48 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 2:16pm

You disgust me.

You know you are in trouble when the only person who supports your claims is it_is_the_light.  Grin

Seriously though, It saddens me that you live in such a paranoid and delusional world. I really do suggest that you get some professional help.

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:11pm

chemtrails
what does 'chem' stand for?
Chemicals?

In our air?
How clean is our air then?
Chemicals are toxic are they not? Not so 'au naturale'  then?
Isn't the best thing to breathe, fresh clean air, not air laden with chemicals?

So it happens, that over 100 years ago, 1 in 100 people got cancer, now it is creeping up to 1 in 2 people with cancer, and getting younger at that.

Air quality and water quality and food quality, etc all have a major contributing factor in that IMO. As they say, we are what we eat  Wink chemicals and all.

I had a hair analysis done some years ago, and was amazed at what I had too much of and too little of.

My friend had it done also, and her readings were different.

So it all depends on where we live, what we touch, smell, eat and drink effect our bodies reaction and balance of minerals and chemicals.

My friend had, for instance, a lot of copper in her reading, as she was 70 years of age, her hair was a natural colour, whereas I was 50 yrs of age, and had no copper in my chart, and I have no colour left in my hair.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:37pm

Quote:
Air quality and water quality and food quality

Means nothing ..... foods imported from China don't meet our standards yet they are on supermarket shelves in droves.

Oil & Gas(CSG & SSG) companies have legislation passed by govt through paid off corrupt Politicians to exempt them from the national Safe/Clean Air & Water Acts .... so the EPA is powerless to prosecute them ..........

the same is occurring here in Australia with Industry driven propaganda & using high profile people who along with many landholders have been bought to push their agenda.

So talking about "the evil" that is being perpetrated around the globe...........

there's some that is a reality.

LOCK THE GATE ....... BAN CSG & HYDRAULIC FRACKING.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:43pm

Sophia wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:11pm:
chemtrails
Chemicals?

In our air?

So it happens, that over 100 years ago, 1 in 100 people got cancer, now it is creeping up to 1 in 2 people with cancer, and getting younger at that.

Air quality and water quality and food quality, etc all have a major contributing factor in that IMO. As they say, we are what we eat  Wink chemicals and all.

I had a hair analysis done some years ago, and was amazed at what I had too much of and too little of.

So it all depends on where we live, what we touch, smell, eat and drink effect our bodies reaction and balance of minerals and chemicals.

My friend had, for instance, a lot of copper in her reading, as she was 70 years of age, her hair was a natural colour, whereas I was 50 yrs of age, and had no copper in my chart, and I have no colour left in my hair.

Was you friend there when the TV was spying on you?

Grin Grin

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:49pm

Oh lookie, it's my little silly mate FriYAY that likes to pick on me.....boo hoo.....how about we find a nice big jet plane, and face it's rear end towards your abode with your windows and doors wide open, so you can inhale all those chemtrails to live with and breath, and sleep with...if you think they are not that harmful.

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:55pm

Sophia wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:49pm:
Oh lookie, it's my little silly mate FriYAY that likes to pick on me.....boo hoo.....how about we find a nice big jet plane, and face it's rear end towards your abode with your windows and doors wide open, so you can inhale all those chemtrails to live with and breath, and sleep with...if you think they are not that harmful.

OK

Tongue

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #54 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:01pm

Maybe when valid questions are posted and you deliberately choose to ignore them it gives reason to 'pick on you'.

Maybe too much foil is blocking your ability to read posts not involving comments not reinforcing your own bias.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #55 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:12pm

chemtrails
Chemicals?

In our air?

So are you agreeing here that chemtrails are only engine exhaust products now? That's not the usual view from the foilers. If that is what you are saying, congratulations on using your grey matter, but what shall we do about motor vehicles? They spew their exhausts down here where we breathe.

Maybe your friend wore those copper bracelets that the aged used to wear, do they still do that?

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #56 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:14pm

BigOl64 wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:01pm:

Maybe when valid questions are posted and you deliberately choose to ignore them it gives reason to 'pick on you'.

Maybe too much foil is blocking your ability to read posts not involving comments not reinforcing your own bias.

WTF are you on about?

Chemicals are chemicals, what are you trying to tell us, that black is white?

Don't you have a mirror in your abode? You chose to ignore a lot of evidence and treat posters with such malaise and name calling, and this "pick on you" as you so eloquently put it, is actually just that isn't it, intentional stalking and hounding a poster with nothing more than just 'picking' on them. There is a lot of valid points made by many, and you choose to just be a dh to them.

You have just revealed your agenda.

But I will try to be like the enlightened one and forgive you, but that's a definite maybe only, can't make any promises.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #57 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:17pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:12pm:
chemtrails
Chemicals?

In our air?

So are you agreeing here that chemtrails are only engine exhaust products now? That's not the usual view from the foilers. If that is what you are saying, congratulations on using your grey matter, but what shall we do about motor vehicles? They spew their exhausts down here where we breathe.

Maybe your friend wore those copper bracelets that the aged used to wear, do they still do that?

Anything that comes out of an engine spewed into the atmosphere is not for the best of our health, wouldn't you agree?

And as for the copper bracelets, she didn't wear any that I can remember.
My father in law used to wear them, mainly for arthritis though.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #58 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:26pm

Sophia wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:17pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:12pm:
chemtrails
Chemicals?

In our air?

Anything that comes out of an engine spewed into the atmosphere is not for the best of our health, wouldn't you agree?

And as for the copper bracelets, she didn't wear any that I can remember.
My father in law used to wear them, mainly for arthritis though.

Sure, I'll agree with that but when talking about chemtrails, that is not what the foilers mean, you know that. No-one will deny that it's burnt hydrocarbon fuel. This will almost all be turned in to water, CO2, CO and some small amount of NO. The most dangerous gas is CO(Carbon Monoxide which catalytic converters on cars deal with as well as NO). The worst exhaust products come out of diesel engines, the carbon particulates(soot if you like).

So are you saying you think what comes out of aircraft is just exhaust gasses?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 6:13pm

They may have removed "lead" from petrol

but catalytic converter or not...... the fumes from "unleaded" fuel is just as carcenogenic & poisonous if not more so than before.....

There are far fewer additives in diesel as it comes off early in the refining process .... & is still an oil.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41
Send Topic Print