Taipan
Gold Member

Australian Politics

SouthWest Sydney
Epic Chemtrails
Mar 9th, 2014 at 8:42pm

EPIC CHEMTRAILS MASSIVE GEO-ENGINEERING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6bEOYPCpf4

The Governments of the New World Order poison our environment with chemicals.
We must all wake up and see these things for what they really are.
It's been going on for years now and it seems that "they" have no intentions to stop.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Epic Chemtrails
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2014 at 9:59pm

Taipan wrote on Mar 9th, 2014 at 8:42pm:

It's been going on for years now and it seems that "they" have no intentions to stop.

Yes you should. Contrails have been around since planes flew in cold air. Look at your car exhaust on a cold morning. For every gallon of fuel burnt one gallon of water is produced. No they are not new, I used to watch them as a kid, there are just many thousands more planes now. You can see them produced by WW2 bombers in old footage.  Roll Eyes

Or are you just trolling? Wink

IP Logged

Taipan
Gold Member

Australian Politics

SouthWest Sydney
Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2014 at 10:05pm

I don't troll.

Chemtrails are for real.

Condensation trails DO NOT spread out over a couple hours to become messy, stringy looking clouds.

Condensation trails DO NOT contain barium and aluminium oxides.

Furthermore, if you're interested you can look up UN Weather Weapons Treaty as chemtrails are basically a form of weather warfare.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2014 at 10:16pm

Taipan wrote on Mar 9th, 2014 at 10:05pm:
I don't troll.

Chemtrails are for real.

Condensation trails DO NOT spread out over a couple hours to become messy, stringy looking clouds.

Furthermore, if you're interested you can look up UN Weather Weapons Treaty as chemtrails are basically a form of weather warfare.

Lol.. Yest they do.

Show me the data.

No thanks, who are they fighting? Probably shouldn't have asked that.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #4 - Mar 9th, 2014 at 11:01pm

Y'know, there are real problems in the world and if we could get half the energy and time you guys put into tilting at windmills, some might have a chance at being solved.

How about this, if there are "boogie men" out there trying to do bad stuff, consider that making the population swing at ghosts like you tin foil guys do is a great way to distract people from the realities. The boogie men are using you.

There are things worth fighting, we import contaminated food from China that has no regulations like we do to make sure it's safe. Why do we bother making our food producers stick to safe food practices, which makes the food more expensive, when we bypass those regulations by importing food from China, sometimes through intermediate countries like NZ?

The TPP that will allow foreign corporations the right to sue us through our govt if we make laws that limit what they can do. Is it not our country?

There are so many things that you could put your energy towards that could make a real difference but you tilt at windmills.

How long has this NWO/Illuminati/whatever been around? I read you guys saying crap that it goes back to Sumer ffs! If they are that incompetent that they can't get it together in 10,000 years, they are not much of a threat.

What a waste of life and the time you have on this planet you people are. Do some good, stop shadow boxing.

IP Logged

Taipan
Gold Member

Australian Politics

SouthWest Sydney
Reply #5 - Mar 9th, 2014 at 11:01pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 9th, 2014 at 10:16pm:
Taipan wrote on Mar 9th, 2014 at 10:05pm:
I don't troll.

Chemtrails are for real.

Lol.. Yest they do.

Show me the data.

No thanks, who are they fighting? Probably shouldn't have asked that.  Roll Eyes

I know the truth isn't very nice and that its hard for you to confront. So what you need to do is sit yourself down in front of the tv and reassure yourself that everything is ok. After about 10 minutes you'll be right as rain. Cool

IP Logged

Taipan
Gold Member

Australian Politics

SouthWest Sydney
Reply #6 - Mar 9th, 2014 at 11:09pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 9th, 2014 at 11:01pm:
Y'know, there are real problems in the world and if we could get half the energy and time you guys put into tilting at windmills, some might have a chance at being solved.

How about this, if there are "boogie men" out there trying to do bad stuff, consider that making the population swing at ghosts like you tin foil guys do is a great way to distract people from the realities. The boogie men are using you.

There are things worth fighting, we import contaminated food from China that has no regulations like we do to make sure it's safe. Why do we bother making our food producers stick to safe food practices, which makes the food more expensive, when we bypass those regulations by importing food from China, sometimes through intermediate countries like NZ?

The TPP that will allow foreign corporations the right to sue us through our govt if we make laws that limit what they can do. Is it not our country?

There are so many things that you could put your energy towards that could make a real difference but you tilt at windmills.

These things all come from the same people, including the chemtrails.

"How long has this NWO/Illuminati/whatever been around? I read you guys saying crap that it goes back to Sumer for goodness sake! If they are that incompetent that they can't get it together in 10,000 years, they are not much of a threat."

Its not that simple. Back in ancient times they weren't co-operative with each other. As of a couple of hundred years ago with the creation of the first Order of the Illuminati on the 1st May 1776 that's when they began to get organised.

Then came the French Revolution which was really their first co-operative effort.

You need to go into their writings. Carrol Quigleys "Tragedy and Hope" and "The Anglo-American Establishment" would be a good start or just listen to the talks given by Alan Watt.

IP Logged

Taipan
Gold Member

Australian Politics

SouthWest Sydney
Reply #7 - Mar 9th, 2014 at 11:17pm

Watch this vid if you really want to know how things work;

Alan Watt - Reality Check
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gDuSUML64g

Don't worry about the song at the beginning just go straight to the guy talking.

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #8 - Mar 9th, 2014 at 11:22pm

When I clicked on the link it started an advertisement for gorgonzola cheese.....

Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #9 - Mar 9th, 2014 at 11:26pm

Sheesh, you people will soak up anything unprovable as fact, make excuses for fundamental flaws in the thought process, you are like people of religion, you cannot accept facts if it goes against what you hold to be true.

Just give me the data on the aluminium and barium, I hope it's not the same data that's on youtube that I was banned from posting on for showing their math was wrong.

I'm not much of a TV person, what should I do?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #10 - Mar 9th, 2014 at 11:30pm

Frances wrote on Mar 9th, 2014 at 11:22pm:
When I clicked on the link it started an advertisement for gorgonzola cheese.....

It's a plot by the NWO obviously. Grin

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #11 - Mar 10th, 2014 at 2:57am

Setanta you could start by reading and researching these topics before posting. You are being IGNORE - RANT.
Under FOI we know that the Gov in the US was testing various biological sprays from aircraft on urban populations to see their effect in the 50's and 60's. Do you think that they have stopped testing since?
Taipan is correct to be concerned and you are being irresponsible or a fraud.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #12 - Mar 10th, 2014 at 4:44am

many blessings

the id setanta has been exposed many times

as a government sychophant yes and agent for

the mechanism of control .

yes always ridiculing intelligent types whom

do their research into facts , then out comes this dupe

setanta to ridicule facts and reply with abuse ..

this is forgiven and seen for what it truly is

these are the limp wrists that attempt ,

and not very well ,to hide the conspiracy

so as you can see with this calibre of sychophant

the conspiracy continues to be exposed as

many intelligent types see these dupes

for whom they are , and as such

disempower the propaganda

facts are truths in

love and light

namaste

- : )=

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #13 - Mar 10th, 2014 at 9:36am

Taipan wrote on Mar 9th, 2014 at 8:42pm:

This thread should be renamed "EPIC FAIL"
I can't believe that people are still falling for that old conspiracy theory. But then again Taipan is a few clowns short of a circus.

So called "chemtrails" are nothing more than condensation trails that happen to linger on days of low winds and stable air in the upper atmosphere.

Quote:
When a jet engine is spewing out hot, humid air into an atmosphere that is cold and has low vapor pressure, the result is condensation. The water vapor coming out of the engine quickly condenses into water droplets and then crystallizes into ice. The ice crystals are the clouds that form behind the engine. This is why the streaks are called contrails, short for "condensation trails." To help explain it, scientists liken it to seeing your breath on cold days. You may have noticed that puffs of breath dissipate quickly on dryer days. The same is true of contrails: When the atmosphere is more humid, the contrails linger, but when the atmosphere is dry, the contrails disappear more quickly.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/transport/flight/modern/what-are-chemtrails.htm

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Mar 10th, 2014 at 1:36pm

Lol wheres the chemical analysis of the chemtrails? Seriously Taipan, drug free is better

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 41
Send Topic Print