Send Topic Print
Epic Chemtrails (Read 78309 times)
SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Epic Chemtrails
Reply #540 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:30am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 9:56am:

CIA CONFIRMS CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL AND ARE DEPLOYED RIGHT NOW!

In an effort to "up my game" I've formatted this post to be more like Light's only with facts.

Another video showing airborne firefighting equipment as proof of chemtrailing and commenting on scientific studies without providing any further information about them or to them, let alone any peer reviewed findings also known as "Not proving their claims",
aka more FAKE NEWS by it_is_the_light

There is a clear anti-climate change message being pushed by the YouTuber, the same person who claims that NASA are covering up aliens on the Moon.  He wants the viewer to follow the money trail back to Al Gore, I suggest the YouTuber's  motivation for posting such lies and duping stupid people be investigated instead.

On top of that they take an out of context comment from CIA director John O. Brennan at the Council on Foreign Relations mentioned geoengineering, specifically stratospheric aerosol injection.

Claim: CIA director John O. Brennan admits geoengineering in the form of stratospheric aerosol injection (SAI) is taking place, ie "chemtrails".

Nowhere in his speech is there an "admission" that a SAI program is already taking place. The part where Brennan mentions geoengineering is just one example out of several, not-often-mentioned issues that CIA monitors for potential (future) elements of instability in the world. A SAI program, if ever implemented, could generate conflicts and security threats if misused. It's CIA's job to consider all types of concepts for potential future problems and threats, including science oriented concepts.

Reading the whole transcript, and the relevant parts, it becomes clear that when Brennan brings up geoengineering, he is talking about future concepts, that may never be put into practice:

This is the context of the speech:

Quote:
I’ll start with the overarching challenge of instability, which continues to grip large sections of the globe.

Global instability is one of the defining issues of our time, and its implications are hard to overstate. As instability spreads, extremists and terrorists are finding sanctuary in ungoverned spaces. Energy supplies are being disrupted. Political reform is suffering as too many governments opt for authoritarian measures at the expense of democratic principles and respect for human rights.

Here is the part where SAI is mentioned. Emphasis (highlight) has been added where there are clear indications how Brennan is talking about something that would be, could be a potential future thing:

Quote:
Another example is the array of technologies—often referred to collectively as geoengineering—that potentially couldhelp reverse the warming effects of global climate change.
[...]
An SAI program could limit global temperature increases, reducing some risks associated with higher temperatures and providing the world economy additional time to transition from fossil fuels.
[...]
As promising as it may be, moving forward on SAI would raise a number of challenges for our government and for the international community. On the technical side, greenhouse gas emission reductions would still have to accompany SAI to address other climate change effects, such as ocean acidification, because SAI alone would not remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.

On the geopolitical side, the technology’s potential to alter weather patterns and benefit certain regions at the expense of others could trigger sharp opposition by some nations. Others might seize on SAI’s benefits and back away from their commitment to carbon dioxide reductions. And, as with other breakthrough technologies, global norms and standards are lacking to guide the deployment and implementation of SAI.

It is quite clear that John O. Brennan does not talk about something that is already implemented. He talks about merely suggested technology that might be useful, but bot implemented and may never be, in the challenge against abrupt anthropogenic global warming.
Brennan also raised the issues with the proposed technology from a security perspective, which is what the CIA deals with every day.

This is nothing new. The goals and the problems of the proposed SAI technology is something that has been openly stated and discussed, both science and political-wise for more than a decade now. Brennan does not provide any new information on the subject.

"CIA CONFIRMS CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL AND ARE DEPLOYED RIGHT NOW!"? Swing and a miss, again.

More lies and FAKE NEWS by it_is_the_light

Namaste

« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:48am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #541 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:39am

Also light, would you care to answer the question I've had to ask over and over in relation to your claims that the Melbourne Pollen storm was the result of barium exposure from secret Chemtrailing:

But back to the point, would you care to clear up and explain why there is not a single report from the 1000's of people impacted by the pollen storm of symptoms that match barium exposure other than the one you cherry picked which has been attributed to allergic reactions to the smaller starch granules as a results of the ruptured pollen or why nobody shows any test results that would indicate dangerous level of barium in their system?
[/quote]

Or perhaps now as you claim that Inforwars is a legitimate news source that Chemtrailing has been thoroughly debunked by them will you accept that as the truth and be done with this?

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 7:48am:
for those that do not know

Infowars is a legitimate news agency , so much so

it has white house approval .. maybe you listen to to much fake MSNBC news ?

https://www.infowars.com/its-official-infowars-receives-white-house-press-creden...

IT’S OFFICIAL! INFOWARS RECEIVES WHITE HOUSE PRESS CREDENTIALS

SadKangaroo wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 12:51pm:

You can even replicate it yourself at home,

I'll even buy and send you the adapter for the plastic bottle so you can do the experiment yourself.  Give me a PO Box or something and I'll have it delivered to you.

Namaste

« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:49am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #542 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:51am

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1491791473/238#238

SadKangaroo wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 12:11pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 12:10pm:
poor sad sack , how sad for you that you are upset ..

that's ok because I forgive you

so be at peace

namaste

Go eat a dick.

many blessings

I choose not to respond to abusive posters

I do not report abuse I simply choose not to respond in substance

the factual evidence of chemtrails will continue to be posted without permission or approval

some think its a debate here ? the evidence is gathered and delivered

you seem upset , so whats next , more abuse ?

we continue and ignore abusers here as we research facts and new discoveries

Chemtrails Analysis: New Discoveries 1/2

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #543 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:58am

here is a Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock

this is a professional doctor and surgeon that has information on these toxic chemtrails

click on the video it still works at the time of this posting *

What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain - Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock Reveals Shocking Facts.

Published on Apr 7, 2013
Linderman Unleashed Radio Show March 28th 2013 Broadcast. Curt Linderman speaks with Dr. Blaylock about the devastating health effects of the chemtrails and geoengineering programs which have been implemented in secret without public consent.

Chemtrails, Nanoaluminum and Neurodegenerative and Neurodevelopmental Effects
By Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.

The Internet is littered with stories of "chemtrails" and geoengineering to combat "global warming" and until recently I took these stories with a grain of salt. One of the main reasons for my skepticism was that I rarely saw what they were describing in the skies. But over the past several years I have notice a great number of these trails and I have to admit they are not like the contrails I grew up seeing in the skies. They are extensive, quite broad, are laid in a definite pattern and slowly evolve into artificial clouds. Of particular concern is that there are now so many ­dozens every day are littering the skies.

My major concern is that there is evidence that they are spraying tons of nanosized aluminum compounds. It has been demonstrated in the scientific and medical literature that nanosized particles are infinitely more reactive and induce intense inflammation in a number of tissues. Of special concern is the effect of these nanoparticles on the brain and spinal cord, as a growing list of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer's dementia, Parkinson's disease and Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS) are strongly related to exposure to environmental aluminum.
Nanoparticles of aluminum are not only infinitely more inflammatory, they also easily penetrate the brain by a number of routes, including the blood and olfactory nerves (the smell nerves in the nose). Studies have shown that these particles pass along the olfactory neural tracts, which connect directly to the area of the brain that is not only most effected by Alzheimer's disease, but also the earliest affected in the course of the disease. It also has the highest level of brain aluminum in Alzheimer's cases.

The intranasal route of exposure makes spraying of massive amounts of nanoaluminum into the skies especially hazardous, as it will be inhaled by people of all ages, including babies and small children for many hours. We know that older people have the greatest reaction to this airborne aluminum. Because of the nanosizing of the aluminum particles being used, home filtering system will not remove the aluminum, thus prolonging exposure, even indoors.
In addition to inhaling nanoaluminum, such spraying will saturate the ground, water and vegetation with high levels of aluminum. Normally, aluminum is poorly absorbed from the GI tract, but nanoaluminum is absorbed in much higher amounts. This absorbed aluminum has been shown to be distributed to a number of organs and tissues including the brain and spinal cord. Inhaling this environmentally suspended nanoaluminum will also produce tremendous inflammatory reaction within the lungs, which will pose a significant hazard to children and adults with asthma and pulmonary diseases.

I pray that the pilots who are spraying this dangerous substance fully understand that they are destroying the life and health of their families as well. This is also true of our political officials. Once the soil, plants and water sources are heavily contaminated there will be no way to reverse the damage that has been done.
Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Otherwise we will see an explosive increase in neurodegenerative diseases occurring in adults and the elderly in unprecedented rates as well as neurodevelopmental disorders in our children. We are already seeing a dramatic increase in these neurological disorders and it is occurring in younger people than ever before.
Category
News & Politics

look at science and look at facts

or bury your head in the sand yet either way

be at peace

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #544 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:58am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:51am:

so be at peace

namaste

Go eat a dick.

many blessings

Let's put things into context for a moment.  You had up until that point, for weeks, been a disrespectful so and so in your efforts to escape scrutiny after demanding your evidence be accepted and evaluated which left many questions that you were running from.

Cry baby post after cry baby post, meme and meme and meme, reposting and spamming to bury the questions put to you and I had admitedly snapped and given up.

I've put up with your disrespect for months and you shut down like a little cry baby when it's reciprocated?

Stop being so evasive and face the scrutiny and accountability for your lies and FAKE NEWS.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #545 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:02am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:58am:

so be at peace

namaste

Go eat a dick.

many blessings

Let's put things into context for a moment.  You had up until that point, for weeks, been a disrespectful so and so in your efforts to escape scrutiny after demanding your evidence be accepted and evaluated which left many questions that you were running from.

Cry baby post after cry baby post, meme and meme and meme, reposting and spamming to bury the questions put to you and
I had admitedly snapped and given up.

I've put up with your disrespect for months and you shut down like a little cry baby when it's reciprocated?

Stop being so evasive and face the scrutiny and accountability for your lies and FAKE NEWS.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #546 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:06am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:58am:

Another well respected and legitimate source, oh wait:

Russell L Blaylock (born 1945) is an alternative health promoting physician who lives in Jackson, Miss. Blaylock has appeared all over the food-related advocacy space and has been around the voodoo health claims circuit.

Among his earlier campaigns Blaylock opposed food additives like aspartame and MSG. He had a wagon-full of junk science claims in his book regarding ‘excitotoxins’–a term he helped coin that is found in several homeopathic and alternative health snake oil sales sites. [1] Blaylock also promotes chemtrail conspiracies alleging cancer-causing nanoparticles as being purposefully released into the atmosphere in a government-corporate scheme.[2] Skeptic’s Dictionary and QuackWatch call him an anti-vaxxer [3] while selling his own line of “Brain Repair Formula” supplements. He has been called “quack of the day” by The Vaccine Conspiracy Theorist.[4]

To herbal medicine and alternative treatment groups, he sells alternative treatments for neurological disorders that he claims stem from aspartame, MSG and other food additives.

Another charlatan preying on the ignorant to peddle his own wares.

Got you hook line and sinker, although that isn't hard.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #547 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:07am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:06am:

Russell L Blaylock (born 1945) is an alternative health promoting physician who lives in Jackson, Miss. Blaylock has appeared all over the food-related advocacy space and has been around the voodoo health claims circuit.

Among his earlier campaigns Blaylock opposed food additives like aspartame and MSG. He had a wagon-full of junk science claims in his book regarding ‘excitotoxins’–a term he helped coin that is found in several homeopathic and alternative health snake oil sales sites. [1] Blaylock also promotes chemtrail conspiracies alleging cancer-causing nanoparticles as being purposefully released into the atmosphere in a government-corporate scheme.[2] Skeptic’s Dictionary and QuackWatch call him an anti-vaxxer [3] while selling his own line of “Brain Repair Formula” supplements. He has been called “quack of the day” by The Vaccine Conspiracy Theorist.[4]

To herbal medicine and alternative treatment groups, he sells alternative treatments for neurological disorders that he claims stem from aspartame, MSG and other food additives.

it is notable you did'nt supply your source * .

because your source is fake news big pharma propaganda

you are a simple repeater of fake news and big pharma

this is exposed and forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #548 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:09am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:02am:

so be at peace

namaste

Go eat a dick.

many blessings

Cry baby post after cry baby post, meme and meme and meme, reposting and spamming to bury the questions put to you and

http://m.memegen.com/gclun7.jpg

Yeah it pains me to admit, but your plan worked.  You pushed me beyond my breaking point in a calculated attempt to gain another out to run and hide from scrutiny and accountability for your LIES AND FAKE NEWS. 

And it's working.  I fell for it and you can play the victim. You have the choice to continue to cower in the shadows or step out in the light and face the criticism of your claims.

The choice is yours, but don't blame anyone else for the choice you make.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #549 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:11am

here are the facts ,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Blaylock

Russell Blaylock

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Russell L. Blaylock
Nationality      American
Education      Doctor of Medicine, fellowship in neurology
Alma mater      LSU School of Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina
Occupation      Neurosurgeon (retired), writer, lecturer
Russell L. Blaylock is an author and a retired U.S. neurosurgeon. Blaylock introduced a new treatment for a subset of brain tumors, as well as improving certain operations treating water on the brain.

Blaylock was a clinical assistant professor of neurosurgery at the University of Mississippi Medical Center and is currently a visiting professor in the biology department at Belhaven College.[1] He is the author of a number of books and papers, including Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills (1994), Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life (2002), and Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients (2003), and writes a monthly newsletter, the Blaylock Wellness Report.

Blaylock has endorsed views inconsistent with the scientific consensus, including that food additives such as aspartame and monosodium glutamate (MSG) are excitotoxic in normal doses and that the H1N1 influenza (swine flu) vaccine carries more risk than swine flu itself.[2][3][4]

Education and career[edit]
Blaylock completed his general surgical internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC.[5] He was licensed to practice Neurological Surgery in North Carolina between May 6, 1977 and December 15, 2006.[6] Along with Ludwig G. Kempe, Blaylock published a novel transcallosal approach to excising intraventricular meningiomas of the trigone,[7][8] as well as developing the ventriculolymphatic shunt in the treatment of hydrocephalus.[9] He is retired as a clinical assistant professor of neurosurgery from the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and is currently a visiting professor in the biology department at Belhaven University,[1] a Christian university in Mississippi.[10] He is associated with the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons and was on the editorial board of their journal.[when?] [11]

Allegations of health dangers[edit]
Blaylock opposes the use of certain vaccines. He has urged avoidance of the swine flu (H1N1) vaccination, which he claims is more dangerous than the infection itself. He has also given advice on what he feels an individual should do if faced with mandatory vaccination,[12] although current research indicates that an effective vaccine is a vital tool in protecting the public and that the H1N1 vaccine is both safe and effective.[4][13] Blaylock suggests that Vitamin D, fish oil and antioxidants are effective against catching the flu. According to McGill University's Joe Schwarcz, there is no evidence for these claims.[14]

Blaylock also claims the supposed toxicity of numerous substances that according to scientific studies are safe at customary exposure levels. He has been quoted several times in media outlets regarding his position that MSG is toxic to the brain.[15][16][17] He also states that the widely used artificial sweetener aspartame is toxic[18][19] and may be the cause of multiple sclerosis.[20] He has additionally cautioned against heavy use of the artificial sweetener Splenda (sucralose).[21] These positions are not supported by scientific consensus or regulatory bodies, as extensive studies support the safety of aspartame, sucralose, and MSG.[2][3][22] Advertisements selling the 'Blaylock Wellness Report' at newsmax.com contain claims of additional health dangers, including fluoridated drinking water, fluoridated toothpaste, vaccines, dental amalgam, cholesterol drugs, pesticides, and aluminum cookware.[23] In April 2013, Dr. Blaylock entered his endorsement of the chemtrails conspiracy theory on an internet radio program called Linderman Unleashed Radio Show where he cited increased levels of aluminum in water bodies and nature with his common sense observations of the skies. He proposed the conspiratorial and criminal aircraft spraying by governments of nano toxins for some supposed global, emergency purpose.[24]

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #550 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:11am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:07am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:06am:

it is notable you did'nt supply your source * .

because your source is fake news big pharma propaganda

you are a simple repeater of fake news and big pharma

this is exposed and forgiven

namaste

There are 4 clickable sources embedded in the claim.

You can't just wish them away. 

Try again and look harder this time you liar.

And by the way, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO COMPLAIN ABOUT UNSOURCED MATERIAL!? My goodness you're the biggest offender!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #551 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:12am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:09am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:02am:

so be at peace

namaste

Go eat a dick.

many blessings

http://m.memegen.com/gclun7.jpg

Yeah it pains me to admit, but your plan worked.  You pushed me beyond my breaking point in a calculated attempt to gain another out to run and hide from scrutiny and accountability for your LIES AND FAKE NEWS. 

And it's working.  I fell for it and you can play the victim. You have the choice to continue to cower in the shadows or step out in the light and face the criticism of your claims.

The choice is yours, but don't blame anyone else for the choice you make.

so be at peace

namaste

Go eat a dick.

no thanks

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #552 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:13am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:11am:
here are the facts

And none of that contradicts what I've posted let alone goes in the direction of proving it wrong.  Try harder.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #553 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:15am

great info here ..

CHEMTRAILS and STAR WARS ARE YOU TARGETED

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #554 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:16am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:12am:
no thanks

Running and hiding from questions you cannot answer again.  You know what that means?

You poor thing,

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41
Send Topic Print