Send Topic Print
Epic Chemtrails (Read 76882 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Epic Chemtrails
Reply #495 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:04pm

this is a very interesting phenomenon to investigate ..

the pollen story just does not add up .

http://allnewspipeline.com/Thunderstorm_Asthma_Bio_Weapon_Attack.php

Something Very Strange Is Going On In The Pacific - A 'Perfect Cocktail' Of 'Toxic Death Dumps'

- Were Nearly 10,000 Hospitalized In Australia Victims Of A Bio-Weapon Attack?

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

All News Pipeline received an email on Thursday from a reader who lives in Australia who was very concerned that the recent 'thunderstorms' that killed at least 4 people and put 8,500+ others into hospitals around the Melbourne, Australia area were anything but 'normal' thunderstorms. As Samantha tells us, she is very concerned that a possible bioweapon attack had been carried out upon Australia and while ANP is unable to confirm her theory at this time, we will outline some very strong evidence below that proves something very, very strange indeed is going on in Australia and throughout large parts of the Pacific.

For those who may have missed it, back on Monday November 21st, massive thunderstorms kicked up a major health emergency after 'heavy rain caused rye grass pollen to absorb moisture and burst, dispersing smaller particles that became trapped in people's lungs', according to official reports. Leading to the deaths of at least 4 people and the hospitalization of almost 10 thousand, medical experts there described the event as unprecedented:

When we've had people calling for ambulances — one call every four-and-a-half seconds at the peak — it was like having 150 bombs going off right across a particular part of metropolitan Melbourne," she said.

"That's something we've never planned for and we need to do that better."

And while most Americans and people across the entire world now know that we'll never get the truth about real issues from the rapidly dying mainstream media, as we read within the linked stories below and see with our own eyes and hear with our own ears in the first two videos, there is plenty of evidence to indicate that 'weather modification' is now taking place across Australia.

First, for those who still don't believe in weather warfare or weather modification, we suggest you read Steve Quayle's book "Weather Wars And Un-Natural Disasters" and read up on all of the weather modification patents long documented by Dane Wigington over at his Geoengineering Watch website.

As this Thursday story from The Watchers tells us, a spell of very unusual weather has been reported across Australia over the last few days with widespread snow falling in Tasmania on November 24th of 2016, only days before the arrival of their summer. We're also told that heavy rains, landslides and floods recently hit New Caledonia, an island just outside of Australia with huge rainfall amounts as seen in the image below right.

We also hear reports of the use of massive amounts of chemtrails over Melbourne prior to the 'thunderstorm asthma outbreak' in the 1st video below in which our videographer, from Australia himself, tells us he's been living in that area for over 50 years and has never experienced anything like what happened on Monday before. Telling us that the amount of chemtrails sprayed over the area had led him to go see the doctor prior to Monday's 'attack', it's clear that he isn't 'buying' the official explanation either.

With HAARP ring signatures seen over parts of Australia by those following weather patterns as detailed in much more depth in the 2nd video below, our videographer also gets into chemtrails and one US weatherman's explanation several years ago of US Air Force planes spreading 'chaff' into the sky in chemtrails as also heard in the 3rd video below.

Giving us absolute proof that weather modification has been going on for a very long time despite the fact that the Washington Post and all of the other rapidly dying mainstream news media outlets will call weather warfare and weather modification 'fake news', we see even more evidence that something very strange is going on in the Pacific.

As we learned from the recent SQnote seen below which linked to this story from Strange Sounds telling us Tokyo had seen their first November snow storm in more than 50 years, this indicates weather warfare manipulation was secondary to the earthquake generation. Is it just a coincidence that a hurricane and earthquake also hit just off of the Pacific coast of Central America as shared in this linked Yahoo news story and seen in the Drudge Report headlines also below?

Was what happened in Australia on Monday some kind of a 'dry run' for additional weather warfare attacks in the future, possibly upon much larger populations? Imagine such a situation happening here in America - suddenly and out of the blue, a massive thunderstorm hits with howling winds and heavy rainfall, stirring up all of the poisons that have been delivered by chemtrails sprayed upon us, sending thousands to the hospitals unable to breath and dying.

We can hear TPTB right now: "Just blame it on the weather... 'thunderstorm asthma'...yeah, that's it."

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #496 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:05pm

Well, ANP reader Samantha in Australia isn't buying it and after watching the videos below and reading comments from others, we see that very few others are buying the official explanation either. Do these videos and recent events reported above provide us with 100% proof that weather modification has been taking place in Australia?

As we read in some of the comments screenshot above from people living in Australia, nobody believes the official explanation of 'thunderstorm asthma' as the people of Australia tell us what they really think is going on. From theories of a perfect cocktail of poisons being sprayed upon them to 'toxic death dumps', we also see that people from other parts of the world are also reporting death being sprayed upon them from above as well.

Will Americans and the world ever get the truth about chemtrails and weather modification? If you asked the MSM, any and all such talk is 'fake news', despite years and years of weather modification patents and official US govt documents to prove them wrong.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #497 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:17pm

this is an amazing amalgamated composite of evidence here ..

I invite people to laugh at me .. to ridicule me.

I am highly intelligent ,humble and continue to question and investigate my reality

I do not allow others to think for me or tell me what reality is ..many do though and yes they do, which is ok and cool ,

and yet if you take the time to research you will see

there is more to the story than one official narrative from the MSM fake news brigade

The Official Hagmann & Hagmann Report-Steve Quayle-WEATHER WARS & CHEMTRAILS

Published on Jul 10, 2015
BE SURE TO VISIT OUR SITE FOR THE LATEST IN PROPHETIC UPDATES FROM AROUND THE GLOBE:

http://www.HagmannAndHagmann.com

We’ve all seen it. You awaken in the morning and are greeted by beautiful clear, cerulean blue skies. There’s not a cloud to be seen in the sky above you. As the day progresses, you notice the crisscross patterns of white “trails” in the sky, hanging, there, forming a barrier between the sun and the ground. Soon, the clear day turns into an overcast mess of less defined, milky, ropelike strokes of… what?

If you like the “average” person, you attribute the soupy mass of atmospheric obscurity to routine aircraft travel combined with normal cloud formation. After all, what else would any sane and rational person think? Asked differently, what sane and rational person or group would intentionally muddy the sky above us with a toxic mix of chemicals that shortens lifespans, causes deforestation, and modifies weather? The answer is that no sane and rational person or group would do such a thing – but the maniacal globalist powers are neither sane nor rational.

Despite the damning evidence appearing in the sky directly above us, too few will admit that something is amiss… that we are not being told the truth about what we are seeing being “engineered” in the sky. Most will write off their observations to the normal “contrails” of commercial aircraft, and others, well, just don’t even seem to notice – or care. Still others will mock and ridicule those who question the obvious.

The questions now becomes these: What is taking place in the sky above us? Is there some type of aerial spraying taking place designed for a purpose that the average person is not being told?

The answers might surprise many, but will definitely upset the way that you look at those clear to muddied skies from this point forward. The ONLY requirement is your intellectual honesty that would allow you to objectively look at the evidence that will be presented tonight.

Steve Quayle's Website:
http://www.SteveQuayle.com

Dane Higington's Website:
http://www.GeoEngineeringWatch.org
Category
News & Politics

I CHALLENGE YOU TO LOOK UP AND CRITICALLY OBSERVE THE " CLOUDS "

yet either way be at peace

namaste

« Last Edit: May 19th, 2017 at 12:23pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #498 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:20pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 12:04pm:
this is a very interesting phenomenon to investigate ..

the pollen story just does not add up .

By all means investigate it, but I would suggest you first answer my questions rather than continue running away and posting further distractions, and secondly "investigating" does not mean abandon the search for provable fact and instead latch onto what every conspiracy posting that reenforces the uninformed lie you told so you don't have to lose face.

And the AllNewsPipeline... Really?  They're such conspiracy nuts that they even ban other true believers because they dare question the site admins...  Facts don't matter to them.  Very poor choice there light.

The problem is you can't prove the claim you made about chemtrails being the source of the Pollen Storm casualties but you're too chicken poo to just admit it.  We've been going around in circles because you won't just be a man and admit that while you'd love it to be true because you might finally have some proof that chemtrails are real, you made it up, plain and simple.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #499 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:26pm

I just posted this article with evidence and you simply reject it and continue your baseless attack .

very feeble and disingenuous you prove yourself to be

and this would indicate you are a government operative discrediting this information

and not very well I may add .. so lets look again

Something Very Strange Is Going On In The Pacific - A 'Perfect Cocktail' Of 'Toxic Death Dumps'

- Were Nearly 10,000 Hospitalized In Australia Victims Of A Bio-Weapon Attack?

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

All News Pipeline received an email on Thursday from a reader who lives in Australia who was very concerned that the recent 'thunderstorms' that killed at least 4 people and put 8,500+ others into hospitals around the Melbourne, Australia area were anything but 'normal' thunderstorms. As Samantha tells us, she is very concerned that a possible bioweapon attack had been carried out upon Australia and while ANP is unable to confirm her theory at this time, we will outline some very strong evidence below that proves something very, very strange indeed is going on in Australia and throughout large parts of the Pacific.

For those who may have missed it, back on Monday November 21st, massive thunderstorms kicked up a major health emergency after 'heavy rain caused rye grass pollen to absorb moisture and burst, dispersing smaller particles that became trapped in people's lungs', according to official reports. Leading to the deaths of at least 4 people and the hospitalization of almost 10 thousand, medical experts there described the event as unprecedented:

When we've had people calling for ambulances — one call every four-and-a-half seconds at the peak — it was like having 150 bombs going off right across a particular part of metropolitan Melbourne," she said.

"That's something we've never planned for and we need to do that better."

And while most Americans and people across the entire world now know that we'll never get the truth about real issues from the rapidly dying mainstream media, as we read within the linked stories below and see with our own eyes and hear with our own ears in the first two videos, there is plenty of evidence to indicate that 'weather modification' is now taking place across Australia.

First, for those who still don't believe in weather warfare or weather modification, we suggest you read Steve Quayle's book "Weather Wars And Un-Natural Disasters" and read up on all of the weather modification patents long documented by Dane Wigington over at his Geoengineering Watch website.

As this Thursday story from The Watchers tells us, a spell of very unusual weather has been reported across Australia over the last few days with widespread snow falling in Tasmania on November 24th of 2016, only days before the arrival of their summer. We're also told that heavy rains, landslides and floods recently hit New Caledonia, an island just outside of Australia with huge rainfall amounts as seen in the image below right.

We also hear reports of the use of massive amounts of chemtrails over Melbourne prior to the 'thunderstorm asthma outbreak' in the 1st video below in which our videographer, from Australia himself, tells us he's been living in that area for over 50 years and has never experienced anything like what happened on Monday before. Telling us that the amount of chemtrails sprayed over the area had led him to go see the doctor prior to Monday's 'attack', it's clear that he isn't 'buying' the official explanation either.

With HAARP ring signatures seen over parts of Australia by those following weather patterns as detailed in much more depth in the 2nd video below, our videographer also gets into chemtrails and one US weatherman's explanation several years ago of US Air Force planes spreading 'chaff' into the sky in chemtrails as also heard in the 3rd video below.

Giving us absolute proof that weather modification has been going on for a very long time despite the fact that the Washington Post and all of the other rapidly dying mainstream news media outlets will call weather warfare and weather modification 'fake news', we see even more evidence that something very strange is going on in the Pacific.

As we learned from the recent SQnote seen below which linked to this story from Strange Sounds telling us Tokyo had seen their first November snow storm in more than 50 years, this indicates weather warfare manipulation was secondary to the earthquake generation. Is it just a coincidence that a hurricane and earthquake also hit just off of the Pacific coast of Central America as shared in this linked Yahoo news story and seen in the Drudge Report headlines also below?

Was what happened in Australia on Monday some kind of a 'dry run' for additional weather warfare attacks in the future, possibly upon much larger populations? Imagine such a situation happening here in America - suddenly and out of the blue, a massive thunderstorm hits with howling winds and heavy rainfall, stirring up all of the poisons....

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #500 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:28pm

look at this video presentation that will explain that the " pollen storm " is a cover up .

or will you ignore the evidence and bleat how you get no answers ..also tell me sad kangaroo

do you drink the tap water ?

im interested

namaste

IP Logged

Stig

>_<

Reply #501 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:35pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 12:30pm:

Time for another look at the absurd "chemtrail planes exposed" photos

Not only is this another stolen pic, but the plane it shows is a DC-3.

Got to love the logic behind this one - "Hey - we're undertaking a massive, secret global chemical conspiracy, so lets pick the loudest, slowest plane we can find that can't even reach high altitudes - no-one will ever notice it!"

Then there's this one - which is plastered all over the chemtrail sites, showing an airliner on final approach streaming contrails through moist air.

But the chemtrailers think it's proof! Must be some awesome conspiracy when the guy you employed to fly your plane can't even remember to turn the chemtrail generators off.

Dammit Ron - you had ONE JOB. It's flaps 30, gear down, turn the sprayers off! Can't you even get THAT right?!

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #502 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:37pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 12:26pm:
I just posted this article with evidence and you simply reject it and continue your baseless attack

Bassless attack!?

The circle continues.  You demand I accept your evidence and when I read it and reply outlining the enormous gaping holes that at the least casts doubt in the claims you're making if not entirely debunks them and rather than you acknowledging that I've accepted your "evidence" let alone entertaining my questions in return, you go on to claim I've been attacking you, or you're some kind of victim then you again post pages and pages of the same thing over and over, demanding I again accept your "facts".

I've told you I wouldn't keep playing this game until you reply, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and replied again, yet you continue to act this way. 

Your reaction to people questioning you is,

What right do you have to ask anyone else questions when you refuse to answer?

I will remind you again,

SadKangaroo wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 9:48am:
But back to the point, would you care to clear up and explain why there is not a single report from the 1000's of people impacted by the pollen storm of symptoms that match barium exposure other than the one you cherry picked which has been attributed to allergic reactions to the smaller starch granules as a results of the ruptured pollen?

Full post here: http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1394361776/490#490

And no, I won't be watching your latest video of nearly 3 hours long when you do not have the decency to answer my questions after I watched your hour+ long video and researched her claims, presented you with the findings and the questions and conflicting outcomes, which you keep ignoring and refusing to answer.

Why should I do anything more for you, at your request, when you are trying absolutely every trick in the book to avoid answering anything in return?

For every one post I remind you of the questions you're avoiding, there are 4 reposts from you demanding I answer to them? 

Really?

You're not fooling anyone here.  You're running from scrutiny and you cannot backup your claims.  You want to accuse me of active defeated but I think you're just projecting there champ.

Namaste.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #503 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:47pm

Stig wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 12:35pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 12:30pm:

Time for another look at the absurd "chemtrail planes exposed" photos

http://in5d.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/12782140_10208801566787331_2138360981...

Not only is this another stolen pic, but the plane it shows is a DC-3.

Got to love the logic behind this one - "Hey - we're undertaking a massive, secret global chemical conspiracy, so lets pick the loudest, slowest plane we can find that can't even reach high altitudes - no-one will ever notice it!"

Then there's this one - which is plastered all over the chemtrail sites, showing an airliner on final approach streaming contrails through moist air.

But the chemtrailers think it's proof! Must be some awesome conspiracy when the guy you employed to fly your plane can't even remember to turn the chemtrail generators off.

Dammit Ron - you had ONE JOB. It's flaps 30, gear down, turn the sprayers off! Can't you even get THAT right?!

http://in5d.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/12784377_10208801565787306_525135880_...

you think that is contrails ?

wow !

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #504 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:51pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 12:47pm:

wow !

You think it's chemtrails?

wow !

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #505 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:53pm

SadKangaroo wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 12:51pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 12:47pm:

wow !

You think it's chemtrails?

wow !

wow infowars ????????????????

goodness gracious !!!

lets look at some scientific data proving chemtrails

this is very interesting science .

http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/users/jprospero/Publications/Gatz-Prospero_Afr%20dust...

When jet aircraft switched from gasoline based fuel to kerosene (diesel) fuel the aluminum content of the fuels skyrocketed.  See this chart Trace Element and Polycyclic Aromatic  Hydrocarbon Analyses of Jet Engine Fuels: Jet A, JP5, and JP8:

Aluminum Jet Fuel Additives

Spray Visualization of Alternative Aviation Turbine Fuel embedded with Metallic Nanoparticles
Energetic Nanoparticles as Fuel Additives for Enhanced Performance in Propulsion Systems
Reduction of emissions and fuel consumption in a compression ignition engine using nanoparticles
Nanoparticles increase biofuel performance
Why add nanoparticles? The idea, says lead author R. B. Anand, an associate professor of mechanical engineering at the National Institute of Technology in Tiruchirappalli, India, is that because of their high surface-to-volume ratio, the nanoparticles—which, in the study, had an average diameter of 51 billionths of a meter—have more reactive surfaces, allowing them to act as more efficient chemical catalysts, thus increasing fuel combustion. The presence of the particles also increases fuel–air mixing in the fuel, which leads to more complete burning.

In the study, Anand and co-author J. Sadhik Basha first used a mechanical agitator to create an emulsion consisting of jatropha biodiesel (a fuel derived from the crushed seeds of the jatropha plant), water, and a surfactant, then blended in different proportions of alumina nanoparticles. In addition to outperforming regular biofuel, the nanoparticle-spiked fuels produced significantly lower quantities of nitrogen oxide and carbon monoxide gases, and created less smoke.

The researchers are now testing other types of nanoparticles, including hollow carbon nanotubes, and investigating the effects of nano-additives to engine lubrication and cooling systems. One obstacle to the application of this kind of nanotechnology is the high cost of nanoparticle production, says Anand—who also cautions that nanoparticles “should be used judiciously,” because they tend to “entrain into human bodies.“
Read more at:

https://phys.org/news/2011-04-nanoparticles-biofuel.html

Atmospheric Sources of Barium

From the IPCC’s first assessment on Climate Change’s report we see confirmation that indeed barium and aluminum are in the exhaust plumes of jets.

http://www.ipcc.ch/ipccreports/sres/aviation/index.php?idp=35

Aircraft jet engines also directly emit metal particles. Their sources include engine erosion and the combustion of fuel containing trace metal impurities or metal particles that enter the exhaust with the fuel (Chapter 7). Metal particles-comprising elements such as Al, Ti, Cr, Fe, Ni, and Ba-are estimated to be present at the parts per billion by volume (ppbv) level at nozzle exit planes (CIAP, 1975; Fordyce and Sheibley, 1975). The corresponding concentrations of 107 to 108 particles/kg fuel (assuming 1-mm radius; see below) are much smaller than for soot. Although metals have been found as residuals in cirrus and contrail ice particles (Chen et al., 1998; Petzold et al., 1998; Twohy and Gandrud, 1998), their number and associated mass are considered too small to affect the formation or properties of more abundant volatile and soot plume aerosol particles.

Aluminum, Titanium, Chromium, Iron, Nickel, and Barium are estimated to be in the parts per billion, meaning very small (trace) amounts.  Barium in jets comes from STADIS 450, an additive that has been in use since 1962 which contains trade secret chemicals and SARA 313 toxins.

Stadis 450 Barium Salt [MSDS trade secret] [MSDS full]

TRIMETHYLBENZENE (SARA 313)
10 – 30% TRADE SECRET POLYMER CONTAINING SULPHUR
5 – 10% TRADE SECRET POLYMER CONTAINING NITROGEN
NAPHTHALENE (SARA 313)

“R-11 Highly flammable. R-36 Irritating to eyes. R-67 Vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness. R-51/53 Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. R-65 Harmful: may cause lung damage if swallowed. R-66 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. R-22 Harmful if swallowed. R-40 Limited evidence of a carcinogenic effect. R-50/53 Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Not classified. R-36/38 Irritating to eyes and skin. R-38 Irritating to skin. R-48/20 Harmful: danger of serious damage to health by prolonged exposure through inhalation. R-63 Possible risk of harm to the unborn child.”

here is some hard science lets see if these facts sink in .

namaste

« Last Edit: May 19th, 2017 at 12:59pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #506 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:03pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 12:53pm:
lets look at some scientific data proving chemtrails

All I see is you not answering questions...

But if you want to talk science, are there are any tests done that have verified these findings?  On from those findings, how have you made the jump to chemtrails?  Can you explain the conclusion?

Do you even know what levels of these elements and compounds are harmful to humans?  Are we talking ppbv or ppmv?

Do you even understand the information you've been copying and pasting?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #507 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:13pm

please post some more infowars stories !!

when your done look at this ,

do you think this is normal/natural sad kangaroo ?

Sticky String Rains out of the Sky & Falls on City!

Chem Webs USA :Coming out of planes, why?

What caused Mysterious 'Milky Rain' on Cars in the Northwest USi

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #508 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:15pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:13pm:

I'm not answering any more of your bullshit until you stop running from my questions.

Keep posting if you like, I'll keep reminding you that for all your claims of others running away from the facts or the truth that it's you who is too afraid to answer the questions.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #509 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:16pm

SadKangaroo wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:15pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:13pm:

I'm not answering any more of your bullshit until you stop running from my questions.

Keep posting if you like, I'll keep reminding you that for all your claims of others running away from the facts or the truth that it's you who is too afraid to answer the questions.

not going to or cannot ...

why not post another infowars link ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41
Send Topic Print