Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41
Send Topic Print
Epic Chemtrails (Read 76914 times)
Stig

>_<

Re: Epic Chemtrails
Reply #480 - May 18th, 2017 at 1:31pm

Chemtrailers using photos of airliner testing and claiming it shows chemtrail conspiracies are proved? - tell me it isn't so!

Chemtrail fail

IP Logged

Stig

>_<

Reply #481 - May 18th, 2017 at 1:39pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 12:30pm:

Nope - it shows a photo taken from a industry website for firefighting.

The pressurized retardant tanks on the 747 Supertanker. The retardant is forced out by compressed air, much like on the MAFF C-130 air tankers.

http://wildfiretoday.com/2009/07/30/747-supertankers-world-tour/

Chemtrail fail!

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #482 - May 18th, 2017 at 1:50pm

How embarrassing for Light, shown to be spreading FAKE NEWS again.  The humiliation...  Again showing that he cannot tell truth from bullshit.

More information on your lies here Light, if you care to read it,

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-chemtrail-plane-interior-ballast-barrels.t661/

(Please just go to the link, don't make me copy and paste it 1000 times and spam the thread like you do)

I will take any non-answer of yours to be that you,

"have lost, conceded and cannot answer a simple rebuttal asked and you cannot refute because you are sadly out of your depth"

(so many grammatical errors to correct when using your own words against you light, yikes...)

« Last Edit: May 18th, 2017 at 3:04pm by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #483 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:46am

wow great fake news website debunks chemtrails yeah rIgHt !

ok lets try again

rebut these facts here lets see if you can do it ,

rather than dancing around like a punch drunk inebriated booze hound

https://climateviewer.com/2015/03/15/aluminum-barium-and-chemtrails-explained-ju...

#1 There’s Barium and Aluminum in the Chemtrails

True.

Atmospheric Aluminum A2O3

The predominate source of anthropogenic aluminum in rain and soil samples are raining down from space, blame the rockets:

Each time a space shuttle is launched, the solid rocket boosters release 240 tons of HCl gas, 26 tons of chlorine gas, 7 tons of nitrogen dioxide gas, and 304 tons of aluminum oxide into the atmosphere.  The resulting hydrochloric acid dissolves eight inches of concrete on the launch pad, raises the concentration of hydrochloric acid in nearby lakes to 3 M, produces massive fish kills in the ocean, and destroys the paint on cars.  Leading chemists believe that the HCl is a major contributor to the holes in the ozone layer.
source, see also: Space Shuttle Exhausted Aluminum Oxide’ A Measured Particle Size Distribution W. R. COFER III AND G. C. PURGOLD Atmospheric Sciences Division, NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, Virginia E. L. WINSTEAD ST Systems Corporation, Hampton, Virginia R. A. EDAHL Materials Division, NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, Virginia  1991

That’s right space fans, rockets!  304 tons per launch, 608,000 pounds of aluminum oxide.  But wait, there’s more!  Welcome to the future of aluminum: ALICE!

Rocket propellant has barely changed in the more than 50 years since the launch of the first artificial satellite Sputnik. But a new mixture of nano-aluminum powder and frozen water could make rocket launches more environmentally friendly, and even allow spacecraft to refuel at distant locations such as the moon or Mars.

The aluminum-ice propellant known as ALICE gets its kick from a chemical reaction between water and aluminum. Space.com 2009

The interactions between aluminum exhaust and water have been studied since 1962’s Project Highwater when Atlas rockets dumped 23,000 gallons of water into the ionosphere to make it glow (airglow).

This nano-particle ALICE is now being dubbed as a green-solution to the Aluminum mess they have made:

Also, the term “green propellant” is often confusing, as many assume a green propellant has no environmental impact. Such a propellant is generally beyond the realm of physical possibility. All propellants affect the environment in some way. For instance, all launch vehicles produce exhaust. The components of this exhaust can include soot, carbon dioxide, alumina, inorganic chlorine, water vapor, sulfates, and nitrogen oxides. All of these have an environmental impact, and may contribute to climate change, ozone destruction, or upper atmospheric contrails, depending on the atmospheric layer in which they are deposited; however, the severity and duration of the impact can vary greatly. Given this fact, a green propellant is more correctly viewed as one that seeks to minimize or eliminate a critical environmental impact in one or more of the four main areas. A green propellant is likely to have its own environmental impacts, which may be equal to the current technology in certain areas. For example, many green propellants seek to eliminate hydrazine because of its biologic impact, but they still present atmospheric or space-based effects. Aerospace.org 2011

Nano-particle Aluminum Steam

They are now using nano-particle aluminum to boil frozen water, putting it in ALICE rockets, and we have to consider the possibilities of this technology as it pertains to chemtrails:

rebut this section and comment on the media presentation if you are serious .

yet either way be at peace

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #484 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:53am

So the Al comes from chemtrails? Then you say most of it comes from rockets? Make up your mind boy. If they wanted more Al in the atmosphere, why the chemtrails? Why not more rockets? If most of it comes from rockets, why chemtrails?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #485 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:56am

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #486 - May 19th, 2017 at 1:56am

this is a bombshell connection that has been established here ..yet many refuse reality and continue the fake news narrative ..

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-23/thunderstorm-asthma-student-days-away-from...

'Thunderstorm asthma': Four people now believed dead, could have been more, minister says

Updated 23 Nov 2016, 5:10pm

A fourth death has been attributed to Melbourne's "thunderstorm asthma" emergency on Monday night, and it was lucky there were not more according to the state's Health Minister.

More than 2,000 people suffered breathing problems
when a severe storm combined with an extreme pollen count to cause what is being described as "thunderstorm asthma".

Hospitals were swamped with emergency patients, while firefighters and police were called on to help paramedics respond to thousands of calls after the conditions caused breathing problems for Victorians.

Jill Hennessy, the Health Minister, said it was like "a bomb going off", with all ambulances, police, fire and non-emergency transport being used to deal with the crisis.

"Our health system was stretched to the limit," she told 774 ABC Melbourne.

"We know that we've got some people in intensive care units as well.

"At one point we had 140 code one cases, while dealing with other patients, all of them were cardiac arrests or severe respiratory conditions."

Quote:
More than 2,000 people suffered breathing problems
when a severe storm combined with an extreme pollen count to cause what is being described as "thunderstorm asthma".

I THINK I KNOW WHY THEY ARE CHEM-TRAILING WITH BARIUM - EXPLAINED IN THE FIRST 7 MINUTES + MY PROOF

Published on Apr 26, 2017
I genuinely hope that this is a solid, well-rounded, rational explanation of what might be going on. Something possible that our community can build upon and progress with. A start toward understanding what is beyond our control. My focus is on Barium, but that is only the beginning.

-The cloud layer is highly reflective and refractive, creating the perfect barrier to keep out prying eyes, and to prevent certain communications.
-We don’t know what is going on with the sun, and this cloud layer is perfect to cloak this.
-To create ion traps by generating a cloud layer laced with Barium (possibly to deplete any unwanted gasses), send a Radio Frequency Wave through it, and harvest anti-protons for CERN’s quantum computer.

How we can know that Barium is being used:
-As chem-trails disperse, Barium filters down and people have been collecting the substance in their own backyards.
-It is not naturally occurring and must be manufactured, due to its highly reactive state.
-Barium is known to create the apple-green color in fireworks, and may well be the causation of green-colored fireballs.
-It attacks the nervous system, and is toxic. It does not bio-accumulate and can be relieved as it disperses and goes away, taking with it any strange symptoms. There are many other health problems (lungs, etc.).

-It is known to bleach, and could be the possible cause of faded signs and other structures.
-It facilitates the release of electrons from particles, which could be a cause of higher levels of radiation in our atmosphere.

All of these are a by-product of something else- the same way a pharmaceutical will have side-effects as it “fixes” the main problem. My guess is, we only know of the “side-effects” until now.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #487 - May 19th, 2017 at 2:23am

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 1:56am:

Hang on, we know you can post crap like no other. You said chemtrails, made by planes, put the Al in the atmosphere, now you are telling us it's the rockets.

Which is it? Why do I feel like I'm back on page one of this thread?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #488 - May 19th, 2017 at 7:53am

Setanta wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 2:23am:

Hang on, we know you can post crap like no other. You said chemtrails, made by planes, put the Al in the atmosphere, now you are telling us it's the rockets.

many blessings

1. the title of the thread is " epic chemtrails " delivered by whatever means into the atmosphere , earth and water  .. you apparently cannot decipher that distinction .

2. the definition of chemtrails is not limited to some pre conceived conception one may or may not embody .

3. chemtrails include the junk, and very toxic substances and chemicals that is extrapolated by humans , by however means , and this includes ,

a . chemical trails of barium , aluminium , strontium and other toxins are real and here is one published paper of real science proving that fact

http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/users/jprospero/Publications/Gatz-Prospero_Afr%20dust...

b. the toxic substances from rockets

Quote:
Each time a space shuttle is launched, the solid rocket boosters release 240 tons of HCl gas, 26 tons of chlorine gas, 7 tons of nitrogen dioxide gas, and 304 tons of aluminum oxide into the atmosphere.  The resulting hydrochloric acid dissolves eight inches of concrete on the launch pad, raises the concentration of hydrochloric acid in nearby lakes to 3 M, produces massive fish kills in the ocean, and destroys the paint on cars.  Leading chemists believe that the HCl is a major contributor to the holes in the ozone layer.
source, see also: Space Shuttle Exhausted Aluminum Oxide’ A Measured Particle Size Distribution W. R. COFER III AND G. C. PURGOLD Atmospheric Sciences Division, NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, Virginia E. L. WINSTEAD ST Systems Corporation, Hampton, Virginia R. A. EDAHL Materials Division, NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, Virginia  1991

c. the chemical used in fire fighting which is in fact chemtrail junk being sprayed onto nature and scientists say not to spray within 300 m of lakes and such

http://www.sgvtribune.com/general-news/20160723/is-that-red-fire-retardant-dropp...

Quote:
Witter explained that firefighting pilots are given maps, showing where not to release the material. The USFS says it should never be used within 300 feet of lakes, creeks, streams or any body of water.

“There is enough research out there that says it is pretty toxic to aquatic areas,” said Rick Halsey, director of The Chaparral Institute in Escondido. “They are supposed to make sure they don’t drop it in water and streams.”

this is totally bazaar that people allow this to happen

and attack anyone whom notices these crimes against nature

https://www.facebook.com/AustraliansAgainstChemtrails/

d. " corexit " is totally toxic and has severely damaged the oceans and ecosystem

http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2015/04/bp-corexit-deepwater-horizon-epa-...

Oil and dispersant in the Gulf of Mexico, a month after BP's Deepwater Horizon spill began

and so , in closing this post these are but a few brief points of concern shared to raise awareness of and upon the nasty chemicals being sprayed onto nature and humans .

people get very upset and abuse this writer when such valuable information is shared , and yet fortunately this has no effect unto altering or effecting the motive behind the momentum to rectify this crime against humanity and nature .

many even go to this extent

to throw a hissy fit then engage in some long winded blowbaged sad sacked panty bunch to convey dismay at the proven fact in and of as much ..

this is quite ok and cool

namaste

« Last Edit: May 19th, 2017 at 8:22am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #489 - May 19th, 2017 at 8:17am

Setanta wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 2:23am:

Hang on, we know you can post crap like no other. You said chemtrails, made by planes, put the Al in the atmosphere, [highlight]now you are telling us it's the rockets.[highlight]

some are attempting to rebut this information , and so

we are looking at the material step by step to see if any can discredit the data ..

https://climateviewer.com/2015/03/15/aluminum-barium-and-chemtrails-explained-ju...

the rocket data , which is very interesting , is at the very start of the material we are digesting

there is much more info but alas the inebriated punch drunk sad sacks cannot, and vehemently refuse , to get past the first portion they are attempting to discredit .

at 2:30 am in the morning in ones drunken stupor , this fact may be lost upon the one in question and confusion ..have a wild guess at whom that may be that is clueless asking such inane conjecture  ?

one may indeed wonder in love and light

namaste

« Last Edit: May 19th, 2017 at 8:25am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #490 - May 19th, 2017 at 8:27am

Sorry guys, this is my fault.

I read that light was claiming that the pollen storm that Melbourne recently experienced with tragic consequences had nothing to do with pollen but was instead the result of the government seeding the clouds with barium via chemtrails and that perfectly explained the symptoms and despite it being impossible to prove because it can't be tested as barium does not bio-accumulate and disperses and goes away it's the more believable explanation (even though I'll show below that this is a lie, FAKE NEWS! if you will.  You can easily test for barium levels).

The idea that ruptured pollen due to the atmospheric conditions and moister/humidity conducive to thunderstorm creation during peak periods of grass pollen counts in the air matched with the fact that 1 in 6 Australians have hay fever or allergic rhinitis (a reaction to pollen) and the resulting ruptured grass pollen can release up to 700 starch granules which are now small enough to bypass all of the normal defences (that would present as regular hay fever when trapped in the nose) and enter the lungs directly which for those with the allergies, especially those with asthma can lead to severe outcomes can't be true because, chemtrails, or so we're told.

No it's not that, it's not the cause that can be replicated in a laboratory or that we've seen happen in other countries around the world, it's the conspiracy theory that due to it's design can't even be tested for (untrue) which ultimately proves it true, like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Naturally my immediate reaction was to literally laugh out loud and I posted as much here.

Light then demanded I, back on page 28, accept his facts in the video he posted so I watched it, and not just the first 7 minutes that apparently makes her case but the whole hour plus. I replied based on that here.

The video has nothing to do with pollen storms and is an attempt to justify chemtrails. The author of the video "Truth_Seeker" firstly admitted that,

"I don't fully understand everything and may have gotten a few things wrong"

And yeah, she's correct. She is almost totally scientifically illiterate. Her video then goes on and on with "I thought maybe" or "this could explain" but these are her opinions that she admittedly stated were born from her already accepting chemtrailing as real and working backwards from there looking for proof. She holds an opinion that she is looking for "facts" to verify, not forming her opinion from the facts.

But rather than me reposting the analysis again, which I've had to do already, you can use the link about to read it.

Following this, rather than Light accepting my answer that he asked for, he instead proceeds to claim I have not answered, I was running from the truth and proceeded to repost the same martial over and over each time I provided him with a link to my answer.

So far a total of 20 times (#414, #416, #418, #425, #426, #427, #436, #438, #440, #441, #444, #445, #447, #452, #455, #456, #457, #458 & again in #486 above).

But to that I will say, the idea that the pollen storms was due to barium,
my question to you Light, why only the one single symptom?
Where were all the other symptoms from barium toxicity?

You can't just cherry pick the symptoms you like that are associated with allergic reactions to pollen and ignore the rest, you know the low blood potassium, cardiac arrhythmias, respiratory failure, gastrointestinal dysfunction, paralysis, muscle twitching, and elevated blood pressure?[link].

And since people died surely that would indicate a severe barium toxicity which can lead to kidney damage, respiratory failure, and death.[link]?

At this point you're using the opinions of someone who admit they believe the Government is chemtrailing to harvest antiprotons for quantum computers and to create a reflective barrier in the sky to help intercept phone calls and wifi signals as well as disrupt satellite imagery, who also admited that she doesn't have a very good understanding of what she is talking about and on top of that, you're using her QUESTIONS, such as "maybe this explains" rather than actual facts as your proof of chemtrails then using your own scientific illiteracy to link a single symptom of barium exposure ignoring all the others requiring exposure levels that are not even possible with chemtrailling even if it were real to "prove" that the pollen storms were the result of chemtrailed seeded clouds with barium causing extreme reactions in people.

You have failed the most basic burden of proof, spectacularly, again.

Oh and by the way, it's very easy to test for barium levels in people. They can be tested bone, blood, feces or urine samples.

So if barium was the cause of the pollen storm deaths, where are the reports of all the other symptoms of barium exposure in the thousands of people who were impacted and for those who died there should have been obvious levels of barium given the much higher exposure they needed in order to cause death?

I eagerly await your response.
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2017 at 8:35am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #491 - May 19th, 2017 at 8:39am

Quote:
So if barium was the cause of the pollen storm deaths, where are the reports of all the other symptoms of barium exposure in the thousands of people who were impacted and for those who died there should have been obvious levels of barium given the much higher exposure they needed in order to cause death?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barium

Quote:
Toxicity

Because of the high reactivity of the metal, toxicological data are available only for compounds.[26] Water-soluble barium compounds are poisonous. In low doses, barium ions act as a muscle stimulant, and higher doses affect the nervous system, causing cardiac irregularities, tremors, weakness, anxiety, shortness of breath, and paralysis. This toxicity may be caused by Ba2+ blocking potassium ion channels, which are critical to the proper function of the nervous system.[27] Other organs damaged by water-soluble barium compounds (i.e., barium ions) are the eyes, immune system, heart, respiratory system, and skin[26] causing, for example, blindness and sensitization.[26]

Barium is not carcinogenic[26] and it does not bioaccumulate.[28][29]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioaccumulation

SadKangaroo wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 8:27am:
Sorry guys, this is my fault.

yes it is ,

you are trying to hide from these facts delivered here and attempting to confuse and hide your incompetence in not addressing what is happening here , dismissing these facts and going around the mulberry bush dancing the drunken dance of a sad sacked sour graped conspiraloon .. now focus here and we shall address what you have been avoiding after you bring your attention here ..

many blessings

1. the title of the thread is " epic chemtrails " delivered by whatever means into the atmosphere , earth and water  .. you apparently cannot decipher that distinction .

2. the definition of chemtrails is not limited to some pre conceived conception one may or may not embody .

3. chemtrails include the junk, and very toxic substances and chemicals that is extrapolated by humans , by however means , and this includes ,

a . chemical trails of barium , aluminium , strontium and other toxins are real and here is one published paper of real science proving that fact

http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/users/jprospero/Publications/Gatz-Prospero_Afr%20dust...

Quote:

c. the chemical used in fire fighting which is in fact chemtrail junk being sprayed onto nature and scientists say not to spray within 300 m of lakes and such

http://www.sgvtribune.com/general-news/20160723/is-that-red-fire-retardant-dropp...

Quote:
Witter explained that firefighting pilots are given maps, showing where not to release the material. The USFS says it should never be used within 300 feet of lakes, creeks, streams or any body of water.

“There is enough research out there that says it is pretty toxic to aquatic areas,” said Rick Halsey, director of The Chaparral Institute in Escondido. “They are supposed to make sure they don’t drop it in water and streams.”

this is totally bazaar that people allow this to happen

and attack anyone whom notices these crimes against nature

https://www.facebook.com/AustraliansAgainstChemtrails/

d. " corexit " is totally toxic and has severely damaged the oceans and ecosystem

http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2015/04/bp-corexit-deepwater-horizon-epa-...

Oil and dispersant in the Gulf of Mexico, a month after BP's Deepwater Horizon spill began

and so , in closing this post these are but a few brief points of concern shared to raise awareness of and upon the nasty chemicals being sprayed onto nature and humans .

people get very upset and abuse this writer when such valuable information is shared , and yet fortunately this has no effect unto altering or effecting the motive behind the momentum to rectify this crime against humanity and nature .

many even go to this extent

to throw a hissy fit then engage in some long winded blowbaged sad sacked panty bunch to convey dismay at the proven fact in and of as much ..

this is quite ok and cool

namaste

« Last Edit: May 19th, 2017 at 8:47am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #492 - May 19th, 2017 at 9:48am

Light, that's great and all, you included your crying gif and reposted the same bullshit again, how unexpected /s, but you also side stepped the question you quoted, that being where are all the reports of the other symptoms of barium exposure? 

You even quoted what they were,

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 8:39am:
Quote:
Toxicity

Because of the high reactivity of the metal, toxicological data are available only for compounds.[26] Water-soluble barium compounds are poisonous. In low doses, barium ions act as a muscle stimulant, and higher doses affect the nervous system, causing cardiac irregularities, tremors, weakness, anxiety, shortness of breath, and paralysis. This toxicity may be caused by Ba2+ blocking potassium ion channels, which are critical to the proper function of the nervous system.[27] Other organs damaged by water-soluble barium compounds (i.e., barium ions) are the eyes, immune system, heart, respiratory system, and skin[26] causing, for example, blindness and sensitization.[26]

Barium is not carcinogenic[26] and it does not bioaccumulate.[28][29]

Care to address that glaring hole in your "logic" or will you just post another crying gif and spam the question away again?

And yes, barium may not bioaccumulate and can be metabolised by the body and broken down into smaller compounds, I never claimed otherwise, but do you know what that actually means? 

It doesn't mean you can't test for it, there are still traces in the body again, as I've explained to you before, they can exist in bone, blood, feces or urine samples and they can exist in high enough levels to point to toxicity and poisoning for up to 4 weeks after exposure depending on the health of the person. 

The bioaccumulation line you keep throwing out there, that's not the get out of jail free card you seem to think it is.

Are you saying out of the 1000s of people who sought health care during the storm none of them had their blood tested or showed any other symptom of barium exposure other than what was caused by allergic reactions to pollen?

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 8:39am:

I'm going to stop you there.

I've never entered into a debate about the validity of chemtrails with you.  Yes there may be the odd pointing out that your "evidence" of chemtrailing photos were actually those of firefighting equipment (which hilariously you dismissed as fake news), but you and I have always been talking about your claim that barium exposure due to chemtrails was the cause of the deaths and reactions during the Melbourne Pollen Storm.

You keep posting "proof" which I have addressed and as the above you ignore it, claim it's fake news, distract and side step points, cherry pick quotes, repost the same material that you've got replies to at spam levels and include childish insults and gifs.

Anything to address the giant holes in your narrative.

And now you're changing the notion of "chemtrailing" to be pollution from rocket launches.

The only common element with everything that you post is that you present the opinions, yes opinions of others as observable scientific fact supported by testing and evidence.  You're spreading fake news.

There is no scientific bases in what you've been posting, just "maybes" and "what ifs".

But back to the point, would you care to clear up and explain why there is not a single report from the 1000's of people impacted by the pollen storm of symptoms that match barium exposure other than the one you cherry picked which has been attributed to allergic reactions to the smaller starch granules as a results of the ruptured pollen?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #493 - May 19th, 2017 at 11:52am

Quote:
I've never entered into a debate about the validity of chemtrails with you.

so you admit chemtrails are real .. ?

while you ponder your answer lets look at how poisoned the bees are by chemtrailing

http://www.naturalnews.com/050161_aluminum_contamination_bee_deaths_dementia.htm...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3112575/Bees-suffer-dementia-meta...

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0127665

https://www.rt.com/news/265600-bees-alzheimer-aluminium-pollution/

namaste

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #494 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:02pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 19th, 2017 at 11:52am:
Quote:
I've never entered into a debate about the validity of chemtrails with you.

so you admit chemtrails are real .. ?

Far from it, the idea is so laughably absurd and would require a global conspiracy kept secret by 100,000's of people, but I'm not even entering that part of the debate.  The size of people involved in faking the moon landing was one thing, but the fact you think there is a secret Government Controlled underbelly in our general aviation system is frankly hilarious, but I'm not talking about chemtrails in general.

I've only ever been talking to you about your claim that chemtrails were the cause of the Melbourne Pollen Storm casualties and deaths, more specifically cloud seeding with barium.

Now please, rather than avoiding my questions, I invite you one more time to actually answer them.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1394361776/492#492

Thanks in advance.

Namaste.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41
Send Topic Print