SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Epic Chemtrails
Reply #405 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 3:13pm

cods wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 3:07pm:
are you referring to our very own Mr light?>. Sad Sad

the Dr Who of ozpol.

I really have no words for this... It's just too much...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #406 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 3:22pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 3:13pm:
cods wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 3:07pm:
are you referring to our very own Mr light?>. Sad Sad

the Dr Who of ozpol.

I really have no words for this... It's just too much...

you have to avoid Mr light and his fantasy world if you wish to remain sane...hes committed to posting everything he reads..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #407 - May 15th, 2017 at 8:31am

I THINK I KNOW WHY THEY ARE CHEM-TRAILING WITH BARIUM - EXPLAINED IN THE FIRST 7 MINUTES + MY PROOF

Published on Apr 26, 2017
I genuinely hope that this is a solid, well-rounded, rational explanation of what might be going on. Something possible that our community can build upon and progress with. A start toward understanding what is beyond our control. My focus is on Barium, but that is only the beginning.

-The cloud layer is highly reflective and refractive, creating the perfect barrier to keep out prying eyes, and to prevent certain communications.
-We don’t know what is going on with the sun, and this cloud layer is perfect to cloak this.
-To create ion traps by generating a cloud layer laced with Barium (possibly to deplete any unwanted gasses), send a Radio Frequency Wave through it, and harvest anti-protons for CERN’s quantum computer.

How we can know that Barium is being used:
-As chem-trails disperse, Barium filters down and people have been collecting the substance in their own backyards.
-It is not naturally occurring and must be manufactured, due to its highly reactive state.
-Barium is known to create the apple-green color in fireworks, and may well be the causation of green-colored fireballs.
-It attacks the nervous system, and is toxic. It does not bio-accumulate and can be relieved as it disperses and goes away, taking with it any strange symptoms. There are many other health problems (lungs, etc.).

-It is known to bleach, and could be the possible cause of faded signs and other structures.
-It facilitates the release of electrons from particles, which could be a cause of higher levels of radiation in our atmosphere.

All of these are a by-product of something else- the same way a pharmaceutical will have side-effects as it “fixes” the main problem. My guess is, we only know of the “side-effects” until now.
« Last Edit: May 15th, 2017 at 8:53am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #408 - May 15th, 2017 at 8:38am

FriYAY wrote on Mar 17th, 2014 at 8:43am:
Taipan wrote on Mar 15th, 2014 at 8:29am:
FriYAY wrote on Mar 14th, 2014 at 2:24pm:
http://contrailscience.com/how-to-debunk-chemtrails/

Roll Eyes

Obviously you missed the part that says "UN Weather Weapons Treaty."

You see a sane person would ask the question "Why is there such a treaty?"

If there's a weather weapons treaty then obviously there are "weather weapons".

You leftards are always quick to evoke the un refugee convention which tells me you actually believe in the UN and what comes out of it so I figured you'd be interested in knowing they have a treaty on weather weapons and weather warfare. But I sometimes forget that im dealing with mentally ill people when dealing with the left. Oh well.

Oh and btw, chemtrails are a type of weather weapon just in case you're unable to put two and two together.

Leftard!!!! Well that's a first! Shocked

We should dump the UN convention on refugees. Smiley

Now that your little tanty rant has been dealt with..... Kiss

Show me how many people have been killed by chemtrails being used as weapons. Huh

Roll Eyes

with all the junk in the skies from chemtrailing ..

if you get caught outside at the wrong time and inhale this stuff

you could quite likely drop dead .. so heads up and eyes to the skies ,

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-23/thunderstorm-asthma-student-days-away-from...

'Thunderstorm asthma': Four people now believed dead, could have been more, minister says

Updated 23 Nov 2016, 5:10pm

A fourth death has been attributed to Melbourne's "thunderstorm asthma" emergency on Monday night, and it was lucky there were not more according to the state's Health Minister.

More than 2,000 people suffered breathing problems
when a severe storm combined with an extreme pollen count to cause what is being described as "thunderstorm asthma".

Hospitals were swamped with emergency patients, while firefighters and police were called on to help paramedics respond to thousands of calls after the conditions caused breathing problems for Victorians.

Jill Hennessy, the Health Minister, said it was like "a bomb going off", with all ambulances, police, fire and non-emergency transport being used to deal with the crisis.

"Our health system was stretched to the limit," she told 774 ABC Melbourne.

"We know that we've got some people in intensive care units as well.

"At one point we had 140 code one cases, while dealing with other patients, all of them were cardiac arrests or severe respiratory conditions."
« Last Edit: May 15th, 2017 at 8:51am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #409 - May 15th, 2017 at 9:16am

Chemtrails Analysis: New Discoveries 1/2

aluminum, barium, strontium and titanium in the chemtrails. But have you ever heard about piezoelectric crystals and of the so called "Smart Dust" - of Morgellons? Are these technologies of human origin? What are they and how they relate to each other? Learn more and lets start with the very basics, that is not commonly known at all.

NASA document - Future Strategic Issues:

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #410 - May 15th, 2017 at 9:59am

So Chemtrails are to blame or the asthma issues from that storm...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #411 - May 15th, 2017 at 12:46pm

SadKangaroo wrote on May 15th, 2017 at 9:59am:

facts and truths you refuse to contemplate or digest ..

yes look the other way ,

meanwhile this has happened

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #412 - May 15th, 2017 at 3:44pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 15th, 2017 at 12:46pm:

yes look the other way ,

Mate, all you have left is failed attempts at being clever and sarcastic.

Again, as usual, I've taken the time to read your posts and check on some (admittedly not all) of the links and videos you posted and to say I refuse to accept the facts or the truth is laughable in the extreme (hence my previous post) because you've not posted any facts or evidence to support your claims, not even once here.

The onus is on your to prove your claims and other than fact devoid conspiracy musings you've failed, spectacularly, to do so.

I suppose the fog around the Gold Coast and Brisbane this morning was more mind control chemicals?

Your problem is that you're the type of person who without the internet would be alone in your views, views that hold no correspondence with objective reality, however because you're able to type them into a search engine it will find every other person who thinks the same way as you and it gives you the false sense that you're actually onto something, that you have some deep insight into the world that nobody else has, but this is purely delusional.

You're so afraid of being caught out that you won't even answer simple requests to clarify your claims, just like you refuse to in the Fake News thread.  The difference there is you're not even being asked to prove your claims, just outline them so others can fact check it for you.  But you're too afraid to even do that.

I know it won't help you sleep at night, but you're not "besting" anyone here making bold and in most cases utterly bullshit claims then "memeing" them into submission or trying to spam out their replies or post what you think is clever images in return.

The only way you'll be able to shut those up who question you is to prove your claims.

I won't be waiting any longer for you to do so because you can't and you won't.

Yes, there will be those who want to believe the same as you do and will require no evidence to do so like yourself.  Enjoy their support because those of us grounded in the real world need more than just your word and when you refuse to give it, it just make you look like a conspiracy loving raving lunatic.

While I hold absolutely zero respect for you which is sadly more than you deserve but I will always leave the door open for you to earn some back by answering some of the many questions put to you or every now and then offering to prove a claim or two you've made.  Until then, you know where you can go.

Namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #413 - May 16th, 2017 at 2:57am

SadKangaroo wrote on May 15th, 2017 at 3:44pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 15th, 2017 at 12:46pm:

yes look the other way ,

Mate, all you have left is failed attempts at being clever and sarcastic.

Again, as usual, I've taken the time to read your posts and check on some (admittedly not all) of the links and videos you posted and to say I refuse to accept the facts or the truth is laughable in the extreme (hence my previous post) because you've not posted any facts or evidence to support your claims, not even once here.

The onus is on your to prove your claims and other than fact devoid conspiracy musings you've failed, spectacularly, to do so.

I suppose the fog around the Gold Coast and Brisbane this morning was more mind control chemicals?

http://i.imgur.com/IkXrEpJ.jpg

Your problem is that you're the type of person who without the internet would be alone in your views, views that hold no correspondence with objective reality, however because you're able to type them into a search engine it will find every other person who thinks the same way as you and it gives you the false sense that you're actually onto something, that you have some deep insight into the world that nobody else has, but this is purely delusional.

You're so afraid of being caught out that you won't even answer simple requests to clarify your claims, just like you refuse to in the Fake News thread.  The difference there is you're not even being asked to prove your claims, just outline them so others can fact check it for you.  But you're too afraid to even do that.

I know it won't help you sleep at night, but you're not "besting" anyone here making bold and in most cases utterly bullshit claims then "memeing" them into submission or trying to spam out their replies or post what you think is clever images in return.

The only way you'll be able to shut those up who question you is to prove your claims.

I won't be waiting any longer for you to do so because you can't and you won't.

Yes, there will be those who want to believe the same as you do and will require no evidence to do so like yourself.  Enjoy their support because those of us grounded in the real world need more than just your word and when you refuse to give it, it just make you look like a conspiracy loving raving lunatic.

While I hold absolutely zero respect for you which is sadly more than you deserve but I will always leave the door open for you to earn some back by answering some of the many questions put to you or every now and then offering to prove a claim or two you've made.  Until then, you know where you can go.

Namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #414 - May 16th, 2017 at 2:59am

real or fake news ..?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-23/thunderstorm-asthma-student-days-away-from...

'Thunderstorm asthma': Four people now believed dead, could have been more, minister says

A fourth death has been attributed to Melbourne's "thunderstorm asthma" emergency on Monday night, and it was lucky there were not more according to the state's Health Minister.

when a severe storm combined with an extreme pollen count to cause what is being described as "thunderstorm asthma".

Hospitals were swamped with emergency patients, while firefighters and police were called on to help paramedics respond to thousands of calls after the conditions caused breathing problems for Victorians.

Jill Hennessy, the Health Minister, said it was like "a bomb going off", with all ambulances, police, fire and non-emergency transport being used to deal with the crisis.

"At one point we had 140 code one cases, while dealing with other patients, all of them were cardiac arrests or severe respiratory conditions."

and so ,

if you believe this
Quote:

you will swallow any old fake news propaganda hook line and sinker ..

extreme pollen count ????????

surely you are not that gullible ?

either way be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #415 - May 16th, 2017 at 6:43am

If you believe otherwise prove it or bugger off.

But I suspect you'll do neither and just post more memes or spam.

Will you just ignore this post and retort with an image you think is clever too?

I know you're just trolling and I shouldn't be feeding you, but you really are pathetic. I hope you have something else of meaning in your life other than the lulz you so desperately seem to crave here.

I eagerly await your total ignoring of this post as you do all others you cannot deal with.

Namaste.
« Last Edit: May 16th, 2017 at 6:49am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #416 - May 16th, 2017 at 8:24am

SadKangaroo wrote on May 16th, 2017 at 6:43am:
If you believe otherwise prove it or bugger off.

But I suspect you'll do neither and just post more memes or spam.

Will you just ignore this post and retort with an image you think is clever too?

I know you're just trolling and I shouldn't be feeding you, but you really are pathetic. I hope you have something else of meaning in your life other than the lulz you so desperately seem to crave here.

I eagerly await your total ignoring of this post as you do all others you cannot deal with.

Namaste.

so you think " pollen " is the cause ..

yes well done ingesting your fake news

you use some abstract narrative to avoid the current situation

you refuse to address ... run away then yes good

Quote:

fake news shut down by correlating facts which explain why people die

the chemtrails are very dangerous when dumped in a focused event like storms as we can see ..

note : evidence provided and ignored by sad sack ..

please show your proof that " pollen " can even do such a thing that the fake news story suggests .

or are you too weak and inarticulate to back up your fake news story ?

I THINK I KNOW WHY THEY ARE CHEM-TRAILING WITH BARIUM - EXPLAINED IN THE FIRST 7 MINUTES + MY PROOF

I genuinely hope that this is a solid, well-rounded, rational explanation of what might be going on. Something possible that our community can build upon and progress with. A start toward understanding what is beyond our control. My focus is on Barium, but that is only the beginning.

-The cloud layer is highly reflective and refractive, creating the perfect barrier to keep out prying eyes, and to prevent certain communications.
-We don’t know what is going on with the sun, and this cloud layer is perfect to cloak this.
-To create ion traps by generating a cloud layer laced with Barium (possibly to deplete any unwanted gasses), send a Radio Frequency Wave through it, and harvest anti-protons for CERN’s quantum computer.

-As chem-trails disperse, Barium filters down and people have been collecting the substance in their own backyards.
-It is not naturally occurring and must be manufactured, due to its highly reactive state.
-Barium is known to create the apple-green color in fireworks, and may well be the causation of green-colored fireballs.
-It attacks the nervous system, and is toxic. It does not bio-accumulate and can be relieved as it disperses and goes away, taking with it any strange symptoms. There are many other health problems (lungs, etc.).

-It is known to bleach, and could be the possible cause of faded signs and other structures.
-It facilitates the release of electrons from particles, which could be a cause of higher levels of radiation in our atmosphere.

All of these are a by-product of something else- the same way a pharmaceutical will have side-effects as it “fixes” the main problem. My guess is, we only know of the “side-effects” until now.
« Last Edit: May 16th, 2017 at 9:11am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #417 - May 16th, 2017 at 9:14am

it_is_the_light wrote on May 16th, 2017 at 8:24am:
so you think " pollen " is the cause ..

If you think otherwise post proof.

Questioning the official line does not immediately make your chosen crackpot conspiracy theory correct, you need proof.

proof

/pruːf/
noun
1. evidence or argument establishing a fact or the truth of a statement.

Quote:
you refuse to address ... run away then yes good

I'm not running away from anything.  If you can find some sort of evidence to link your claims of chemtrail side effect were the cause of those fatalities and breathing issues during the "pollen storm" rather than just questioning it therefore you must be right, then we'll talk.

If you cannot provide a shred of evidence then there is nothing to run from.  Just empty claims by a proven conspiracy nut who on so many other occasion won't even have the decency to clarify their claims, let alone justify them with facts or evidence.

But go ahead, repost the same thing again, with the same video you're holding up as proof which is so laughably inaccurate and lite on anything even accidentally resembling proof it doesn't even warrant a fully researched reply.  Which even if I took the time, you'd only ignore it anyway and burry it with reposts or memes anyway.

Proof or bugger off.  It's as simple as that.  You have no high horse here.  The burden of proof is on you and thus far you have spectacularly failed.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #418 - May 16th, 2017 at 9:26am

the evidence is posted and shown in the first 7 minutes here and you dismiss it ..

the proof is also shown and you dismiss that too

you prefer to wind up your old blowbag of sad sack soured grapes from the sting of past defeats ..

Quote:
But go ahead, repost the same thing again, with the same video you're holding up as proof which is so laughably inaccurate and lite on anything even accidentally resembling proof it doesn't even warrant a fully researched reply. 

please point to any concerns and evidence raised in the first 7 minutes and prove this evidence as disinformation .

now focus here or simply run along with your trolling and spam , and admit defeat again .

also ,

please show where pollen has killed so many people ..

« Last Edit: May 16th, 2017 at 9:46am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #419 - May 16th, 2017 at 11:40am

it_is_the_light wrote on May 16th, 2017 at 9:26am:
the evidence is posted and shown in the first 7 minutes here and you dismiss it ..

Ok, if you honestly believe that then we have vastly different ideas of what constitutes evidence.

Firstly this "truth seeker" is effectively scientifically illiterate.  She has done her best to google things but the conclusions she's reached are wildly misinformed and even if they weren't, she's only talking about the "proof" she's found that show that airliners are in fact laying chemtrails everywhere.  It has nothing to do with Pollen Storms.

What she has done is find "evidence" such as sun damage and oxidation of road signs etc to show that Barium is in the air thanks to chemtrails and it's highly "reactable" (or more correctly, 'reactive') nature is the cause.  It doesn't matter that there is zero evidence to reach that conclusion. 

There were no tests done to check for the presence of Barium in those signs or the environment around them and nothing but her desire for a link to be there and your willingness to believe it to link the two.

Zero Proof.

Then as you have said the video claims, again by a scientifically and in this case medically illiterate person that Barium creates the symptoms we saw in Melbourne when it ignores the delay in exposure, the levels required and it's persistence in the body for up to 4 weeks later and is easily discovered with conventional testing.  Yet still no evidence.

Quote:
the proof is also shown and you dismiss that too

No, there isn't.  I'm not just dismissing it, I've just explained that it is not proof.

Quote:
you prefer to wind up your old blowbag of sad sack soured grapes from the sting of past defeats ..

please point to any concerns and evidence raised in the first 7 minutes and prove this evidence as disinformation .

You have found "evidence" from someone who open admitted to first believing that chemtrails are a thing and then worked backwards from there to find proof.  To someone with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Now she says that because of the barium in the air, that explains the green glow around fireballs as they enter the atmosphere because the Government must have recently 'chemtrailed'.  Case closed?  Proof of Barium chemtrails? 

Again, no proof offered whatsoever.

You'd have to first ignore the accepted explanation for the green glow being that they're meteors whose shockwaves lead to electrically charged oxygen similar to that seen in auroras, aka glowing green.  It's not burning barium. Then of course there is again the glaring lack of any testing or evidence of barium levels.

Then she goes on to propose that all of this is happening in order to create the conditions to harvest antiprotons from the atmosphere in combination with radio wave boxes, cosmic rays and the chemtrailed barium, but there is a layered conspiracy theory even there, that these antiprotons can be used to fight cancer so that will be told to the public but the true reason for their harvesting is quantum computers.

This reflective layer of barium in the atmosphere, seeded by chemtrails of course, is used to intercept phone calls and wifi signals and even block satellite imagery but most importantly they're creating these ion traps to collect and harvest these antiprotons for quantum computing.

/facepalm

All these claims, yes, claims not proof, may seem perfectly normal if you WANT to believe that. But the most obvious and glaring omission from all of this is the complete and total lack of any testing, experiments or investigations other than the failed logic of a scientifically illiterate conspiracy nut armed with Google.

Nothing has been proven what so ever in this video, not a single thing.

At best, AT BEST, if you ignore all of the actually researched and peer reviewed conclusions that explains much of what she questions, if you ignore all of that and you desperately want chemtrails to be real and part of some global conspiracy then some, SOME of what she is proposing would warrant further investigation.

BUT upon doing said investigation you would discover all the answers to those questions and they have nothing to do with chemtrails.

I've watched the whole video, not just the first 7 minutes and I'm left with many things.

First, if you believe this proves anything you really have no understand what so ever about what constitutes proof, none.  Ignoring all the explanations you don't like that don't fit with your predetermined notions and then using warped logic to draw wildly inaccurate conclusions from the already untrustworthy data that does fit in with your predetermined notions,
this is not proof.

Secondly, I honestly believe that she thinks she's onto something, she has discovered through Google a hidden truth. In reality she is a weak minded scientifically illiterate fool spreading misinformation in order to reinforce a conspiracy theory she is far too invested in to let go now.

Thirdly, this has nothing to do with Pollen Storms at all. You've presented this as proof of those who suffered during the pollen storms were in fact victims of chemtrailing. Not Proof.

Even if you misinterpreted the health impacts of exposure to barium, you would have to dismiss all the evidence and explanations as to what actually occurred and has done so in other places around the world, you have not provided any proof at all of the use of barium.
« Last Edit: May 16th, 2017 at 11:46am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41
Send Topic Print