gizmo_2655 wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 3:07pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 4:52am:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 9:39pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 7:27pm:
many blessings

gizmo is upset once again

these things are happening in your reality

- : ) =

Well, NO they are NOT  in 'my reality'...they are only happening in YOUR very disturbed (and possibly) drug addle 'reality'...the actual REAL world doesn't include things like 'Chemtrails, aliens, HAARP' etc

many blessings

one such as I am forgives you for unfounded accusations

be at peace and inhale your chemicals .. and to be correct gizmo .. it is you whom take drugs is it not ?

with your admitted addiction to vaccines

you are a self confessed mercury junky .

so you are forgiven

namaste

Again, no, I don't usually take vaccines, although I will next year, I also take a few medicinal drugs for various conditions.
I don't have any issue with vaccinations, since there's actually zero credible evidence of any link between autism and vaccination (or any of the other various delusions idiots carry on about). Also, zero evidence of the existence of 'chemicals' in the contrails left by high flying aircraft.

evidence is never needed - only schizophrenia and/or the IQ of a dog.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Re: Epic Chemtrails
Reply #346 - Dec 25th, 2014 at 4:33pm

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #347 - Dec 25th, 2014 at 4:34pm

longweekend58 wrote on Dec 25th, 2014 at 4:06pm:
many blessings

Well, NO they are NOT  in 'my reality'...they are only happening in YOUR very disturbed (and possibly) drug addle 'reality'...the actual REAL world doesn't include things like 'Chemtrails, aliens, HAARP' etc

many blessings

be at peace and inhale your chemicals .. and to be correct gizmo .. it is you whom take drugs is it not ?

so you are forgiven

namaste

Again, no, I don't usually take vaccines, although I will next year, I also take a few medicinal drugs for various conditions.
I don't have any issue with vaccinations, since there's actually zero credible evidence of any link between autism and vaccination (or any of the other various delusions idiots carry on about). Also, zero evidence of the existence of 'chemicals' in the contrails left by high flying aircraft.

That's a bit harsh, I've know some fairly smart dogs..

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #348 - Dec 25th, 2014 at 4:58pm

many blessings

many blessings

so you are forgiven

namaste

many blessings and goodness gracious !

first you deny the truth

in that you take vaccines , then you admit you have taken them in the past

and you plan to take more vaccines in the future ..

yet you " do not ususally take vaccines "

but wait there more ,

you admit to taking more drugs from the chemist

you are drugged up , but not limited to the eyeballs

you are forgiven for any and all definitions

of the mania you experience

drugged up as you are .. and lol ..

the opportunist weekender is on a hope

that someone anyone can attack light with any substance

yet weekender , you and I both know

you have had many more of the veal than you would or could ever desire ..

to choose empty pockets as your champion only

dishes up your favourite meal ...

and here it is so please stay here and try to be clever

as you will be made to digest the entire plate

be at peace

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #349 - Dec 25th, 2014 at 6:19pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Dec 25th, 2014 at 4:34pm:
many blessings

many blessings

so you are forgiven

namaste

That's a bit harsh, I've know some fairly smart dogs..

yeah just as I wrote it I figured some dogs are brighter than people on here.  I suspect they can even count better than Karnal and George. and let's face it... wh outside of the worst loony bins ISNT smarter then Light???

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #350 - Dec 25th, 2014 at 6:31pm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #351 - Dec 25th, 2014 at 7:26pm

many blessings

many blessings

so you are forgiven

namaste

what about drug addicts like gizmo and on the topic weekender

do you take vaccines like the addict gizmo ?

or are toxic chemtrails enough for you..

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #352 - Feb 12th, 2015 at 3:33pm

2/11/2015 -- Aircraft CAUGHT SPRAYING live on RADAR -- Making an actual "Storm"!

Published on Feb 11, 2015
Aircraft caught spraying over the WHOLE of South Florida -- Weather Modification after sunset seen live on RADAR

Actually produces a storm return, and storm designation from the National Weather Service!

Full website post covering this event here: http://dutchsinse.com/2112015-aircraf...

____

Hidden by the cover of night, beginning just after sunset on February 11 2015, a series of aircraft deposited multiple plumes of unknown substances over the entire Southern portion of Florida.

Key West Naval Air Station at the very center of this RADAR display (where the RADAR is location) is NOT really covered by these aircraft. Thus eliminating “military chaff” over the air station as the “cause” of these long lasting jet plumes.

Let’s not forget to mention the size of this aerosol release, covering multiple thousand square miles in less than a few hours with at LEAST 10 different jets.

We know these are jet aircraft due to their speed, and we know its not a “chaff” release to hide the base, since these aerosols were left across the State , then travel out to the Atlantic ocean (opposite direction of any military base in the USA).
Category
Science & Technology

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #353 - Feb 26th, 2015 at 9:28pm

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

chemtrails_001.jpg (120 KB | 85 )
chemtrails_001.jpg

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #354 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 7:58pm

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #355 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 5:32am

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-30/defence-personnel-call-for-jet-fuel-inquir...

RAAF jet fuel: Defence personnel call for inquiry after reporting wide range of serious illnesses

By the National Reporting Team's Dan Oakes and Sam Clark
Updated about 6 hours ago

PHOTO: Personnel exposed to jet fuel over many years are suffering a range of illnesses. (Department of Defence, file photo)

Current and former Defence Force personnel are calling for a wide-ranging inquiry into whether thousands of servicemen and women have suffered serious illnesses due to exposure to
toxic jet fuel

The ABC has spoken to dozens of men and women who served in the Army, Air Force and Navy over the past five decades who believe their health, or that of their loved ones, has been detrimentally affected through working with fuel and other chemicals.

Some also say Defence has been aware for many years of the dangers of fuel exposure, but did not enforce the workplace precautions necessary to protect Defence personnel.

Defence has made ex-gratia compensation payments to people who worked on the infamous F-111 deseal/reseal project, and suffered from depression, skin complaints, gastro-intestinal problems, erectile dysfunction and an increased risk of cancer.

The project involved climbing into fuel tanks, dissolving the sealant within the tanks, and then re-sealing them with another substance.

Defence and the Government said people who worked on the project were exposed to a unique mixture of chemicals, including the solvent and a sealant.

Former and current Defence Force members have unsuccessfully pleaded with Defence to widen the study to include the thousands of other servicemen and women who worked with fuel.

Toxins travel around the body, affect organs: study

In April the ABC revealed that a study commissioned by Defence had found that the fuel itself was more toxic to the body's cells than the solvent and sealant in isolation, and more toxic still when it was combined with those substances.

The study also found that the damaging components of the fuel can be carried around the body to affect organs, rather than just the areas directly exposed to the fuel.

At the time, Defence head of occupational health Ian Gardner admitted this had the potential to dramatically widen the pool of people who could claim compensation for health impacts suffered as a result of their service.

The study also raised the possibility the cell damage caused by fuel could be passed on to future generation through a process known as epigenetics.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #356 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 7:07am

many blessings

Bases at Woodborough - Harald Kautz Vella (Black Goo)

Published on Jul 15, 2015
Harald Kautz-Vella presents his detailed lecture on the two types of Black Goo, Morgellons, and Artificial Intelligence at the Bases Woodborough conference held on June 20th.
He will present a further lecture at the Bases International conference on August 1st, see details at thebasesproject.org site, and
tickets at www.ticketsource.co.uk/date/178443
This conference presents cutting edge data of such importance some has yet to reach a text book.Much is developing by the day. With further new information on the A-I and the Black Goo, only being discovered in recent days.

3rd edit, with additional Morgellons video
Harald presented a 3hr interview in Bases 46. He is co-author of Dangerous Immagination Silent Assimilation with Cara St Louis, who was interviewed in Bases 45 with further parts to come.
Category
Education

any being commenting here without researching this data

and the fact of chemical trails

or chemtrails being taught as a requirement at the US Air Force Academy .

any dupe commenting here without this knowledge of fact

will be disregarded as a willing and content ignoramus ..

yet be at peace for you are loved within your stupor

namaste

- : )  =

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #357 - Jul 25th, 2015 at 10:10pm

many blessings

many blessings

so you are forgiven

namaste

many blessings ,

gizmo is a self confessed drug fiend ..

exposed yet forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #358 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 5:44pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 25th, 2015 at 10:10pm:
many blessings

many blessings

so you are forgiven

namaste

many blessings ,

exposed yet forgiven

namaste

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
It took you 8 MONTHS to come up with that comment?????

Were you locked up (in the nut-house) and didn't have any net access for all that time???

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #359 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 5:46pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 25th, 2015 at 10:10pm:
many blessings

many blessings

so you are forgiven

namaste

many blessings ,

exposed yet forgiven

namaste
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2015 at 6:13pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41
Send Topic Print