it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Epic Chemtrails
Reply #30 - Mar 11th, 2014 at 3:07pm

http://www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com/Stronthium.php

Stop Spraying California!

Spraying Biological & Chemicals Agents on U. S. Citizens is Illegal!
The only way to STOP CHEMTRAILS is to wake up others!
Visit our Chemtrail Survival Items Page

Strontium and Chemtrails

Strontium ( /ˈstrɒnʃiəm/ STRON-shee-əm, /ˈstrɒntiəm/ STRON-tee-əm, or /ˈstrɒnʃəm/ STRON-shəm) is a chemical element with the symbol Sr and the atomic number 38. An alkaline earth metal, strontium is a soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element that is highly reactive chemically. The metal turns yellow when exposed to air. It occurs naturally in the minerals celestine and strontianite. The 90Sr isotope is present in radioactive fallout and has a half-life of 28.90 years. Both strontium and strontianite are named after Strontian, a village in Scotland near which the mineral was first discovered.

Strontium Side effects

The most common side effects include nausea, diarrhea, headache and eczema, but with only 2–4% increase compared with placebo group. However, most of the side effect will be tolerated in 3 months.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strontium

What about the strontium associated with the barium?

Strontium is very difficult to separate from barium. There was no mention of the use of titanium in the atmosphere, as well. There was no mention of how these positively charged ionized barium and strontium particles bond to fluoride and chloride in the upper atmosphere and drop them to the earth’s surface which is then inhaled by the public. These are typical elements I can easily find on all patients during the spring and summer months when these materials ionize more readily.

If you don’t think there is a problem with inhaling these toxic elements into your lungs, think about this. Barium and strontium fall in the same periodic table column as calcium and magnesium. That means these heavy metals can and do substitute for these extremely important macronutrients in your body. These heavy metals then quickly move into the skeletal system and soft tissues. These heavy metals will not work effectively in the body but will be utilized in place of them because of the availability. If you seem to notice more cardiac arrest, stroke and high blood pressure issues this summer and you think it is only the heat, think again.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #31 - Mar 11th, 2014 at 3:47pm

1. Who exactly is carrying out this high altitude aerial spraying?

2. How do people know what is a chemtrail andwaht is a contrail or aree they all chemtrails?

3. How do they know a contamination is from chemtrails or some other delivery method

4. Not an easy thing to hide, considerng the aircraft has to undergo extensive modifications, building of chemical storage and loading facities and then the ongoing maintenance of these systems.

And of course there is always the question of 'what is the point'?

« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2014 at 4:42pm by BigOl64 »  

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #32 - Mar 11th, 2014 at 4:08pm

Taipan wrote on Mar 11th, 2014 at 2:58pm:
Lab tests show chemtrails contain aluminum!

In 2008, samples around California's Lake Shasta and the Pit River Arm tributary were tested in a State Certified Lab following weeks of fly-overs and chemtrails. The results of the water samples showed 4,610,000 parts per million of aluminum -- 4610 times the maximum contaminant level! [6]

At another pond, filled with filtered water and confirmed to contain "0" aluminum, test revealed 375,000 parts per million of aluminum (375 times the maximum contaminant level) after only 18 months exposure to the aerial spraying.

The usually pristine snow pack from the Ski Bowl area of Mt. Shasta showed 61,000 parts per million of aluminum!

http://www.viewzone.com/chemtrails.html

A reference that is not peer-reviewed does not count. How can we assess its validity, the methodology?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #33 - Mar 11th, 2014 at 5:49pm

In 2008, samples around California's Lake Shasta and the Pit River Arm tributary were tested in a State Certified Lab following weeks of fly-overs and chemtrails. The results of the water samples showed 4,610,000 parts per million of aluminum -- 4610 times the maximum contaminant level! [6]

At another pond, filled with filtered water and confirmed to contain "0" aluminum, test revealed 375,000 parts per million of aluminum (375 times the maximum contaminant level) after only 18 months exposure to the aerial spraying.

The usually pristine snow pack from the Ski Bowl area of Mt. Shasta showed 61,000 parts per million of aluminum!

4 .6 million parts per million!? Wow they should mine that! Grin

They didn't test the water in the pond, they tested the sludge at the bottom of the pond and that came from? Dust? Aluminium is the most abundant metal in soil.

Snow pack tested in summer after being contaminated by dirt/dust.

http://contrailscience.com/what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/

Read it!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #34 - Mar 11th, 2014 at 6:01pm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #35 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 9:00am

Setanta wrote on Mar 11th, 2014 at 5:49pm:

4 .6 million parts per million!? Wow they should mine that! Grin

They didn't test the water in the pond, they tested the sludge at the bottom of the pond and that came from? Dust? Aluminium is the most abundant metal in soil.

Snow pack tested in summer after being contaminated by dirt/dust.

http://contrailscience.com/what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/

Read it!

The fact that the water was 37.5% by weight aluminium pretty much shows that. I doubt water could seriously dissolve that much aluminium without being a superpressurised steam

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 10:18am

BigOl64 wrote on Mar 11th, 2014 at 3:47pm:

2. How do people know what is a chemtrail andwaht is a contrail or aree they all chemtrails?

3. How do they know a contamination is from chemtrails or some other delivery method

4. Not an easy thing to hide, considerng the aircraft has to undergo extensive modifications, building of chemical storage and loading facities and then the ongoing maintenance of these systems.

5. Why TF to they spray these chemicals all over the desert?

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 10:26am

I hadn't realised they gave those in lunatic asylums internet access!

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #38 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 11:47am

FriYAY wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 10:18am:

Roll Eyes

Who is "they"?

Which desert?

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 12:07pm

BigOl64 wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 11:47am:
FriYAY wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 10:18am:

Roll Eyes

Who is "they"?

Which desert?

Buggered if i know.

Australian deserts, planes cross the desert in OZ to get to places, or do they only turn on the chemtrails over populated areas?

(I'm being facetious by the way)

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #40 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 12:16pm

Hey Taipan I think you should check your maths - 4,610,000 parts per million is hard to imagine.
Here we have aircraft constantly cris-crossing the sky. Mostly twin engined, medium range, commercial jets at cruse altitude. Most jets leave a contrail that disappears in seconds - others last all day and blanket it.
Love a technical explanation.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Team Froggie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #41 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 12:25pm

Taipan wrote on Mar 9th, 2014 at 8:42pm:
EPIC CHEMTRAILS MASSIVE GEO-ENGINEERING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6bEOYPCpf4

The Governments of the New World Order poison our environment with chemicals.
We must all wake up and see these things for what they really are.
It's been going on for years now and it seems that "they" have no intentions to stop.

Can't be buggered going all that way back, but didn't you start a thread a couple of years back claiming all the contrails were from high altitude military spy planes???

Just askin'.....

Wink

"What's in store for me in the direction I don't take?"-Jack Kerouac.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #42 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 12:26pm

Richdude wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 12:16pm:
Most jets leave a contrail that disappears in seconds - others last all day and blanket it.
Love a technical explanation.

Its just a question of what the weather is doing at that particular altitude.
If the humidity is high and the winds are weak then the con trails will last a long time. If the humidity is low and/or the winds are strong then the contrails will disappear quickly.
It's basic physics, there is no need for "chem trail" conspiracy theories

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #43 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 1:00pm

FriYAY wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 12:07pm:
Buggered if i know.

Australian deserts, planes cross the desert in OZ to get to places, or do they only turn on the chemtrails over populated areas?

(I'm being facetious by the way)

You need to reply in Sarcastica Bold.

Smiley

IP Logged

Taipan
Gold Member

Australian Politics

SouthWest Sydney
Reply #44 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 1:29pm

As you all comment egotistically I see out my front yard as I look up a whole bunch of chemtrails and thjink to myself what a bunch of smacking lemmings who so wish to diminish the truth that exists right in front of their faces, and I all I can do is shrink back into myself as the masses, in their madness, mock and deny the horrible truth that befalls them. You make me sick all of you for not having the courage to wake up to what is really happening.

You have been told, there is no way you can say that you didn't know.

You disgust me.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 41
Send Topic Print