Send Topic Print
Flight missing (Read 43687 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Flight missing
Reply #405 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:42pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:42pm:
There's some sort of cover up going on. This is from a Malaysian news report. It appears that other reports have disappeared off the internet. I went into one report headed air force chief reports radar detected plane off Malacca Straights and the story has been changed to say the air force chief denies he said that.

Something fishy  Sad

But Malaysia’s air force has already denied reports that its military radar last tracked the missing jetliner over the Straits of Malacca, the busy shipping channel that runs along the country’s west coast.

“I wish to state that I did not make any such statements,” Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) chief General Tan Sri Rodzali Daud reportedly said in a statement today, according to Reuters.

Rodzali had announced in a Sunday press conference that military radar had picked up indications that MH370 attempted a turn-back in mid-flight — possibly towards the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), which it had departed from just 40 minutes earlier — before it disappeared.

- See more at:

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/why-did-mh370-alter-its-cours...

I know we all have our ideas and we all want to right.. dont we?..

but pansi doesnt a pilot have to have permission to change direction???..they were in contact with their base after all...

its hard to believe there was only this flight in that area..

so much confusion and denial.. its bad for those waiting..

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #406 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 5:09pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:33pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:10pm:
I think it is clearly obvious that no one has any clue what happened.  None at all.  The turn-around might be denied but there are fishermen reporting a plan flying at 500M in the strai so that fits.

It is Malaysia after all.  not exactly renowned for its prowess or up-front reporting.  all the politics and cultural blame-shifting will always prevent the story coming out quickly and accurately.

It is quite obvious it did a turnaround and turned off the transponder. that points to a hijack.

Wow!!!!!  What piece of information did you access in the 12 minutes which elapsed after you posted:

Quote:
....every scenario being painted seems unlikely.

from the info we have a hijack seems the MOST plausible although it still doesn't really fit very well.  it is the best of a bad set of choices.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #407 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 5:10pm

cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:39pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:27pm:
"With their underwater pings audible to sonar detectors only within a few miles, and the possibility that the recorders may be thousands of feet below the water’s surface, tracking down a black box on an ocean bottom can be a daunting challenge."

you seem to forget we talked with a man on the moon once????????..

seems to me if we can change the climate we can do anything,.

they have to have the black box for it to be any good...it doesnt do any good otherwise.

if they knew where the plane was?????.. they would have a good idea where the black box is..

you can literally SEE the moon and the sea of tranquillity.  but you CANT see the bottom of an ocean - even a shallow one.  the sea bottom is less accessible than the moon.  The moon is difficult but doable.  much of the ocean floor is still not so.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #408 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 5:13pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:11pm:
Why has Vietnam pulled out of the search? Have they found out something they're not comfortable with? They haven't given a reason but it seems to do with the confusion over the turn back scenario.

Vietnam is scaling back the search in Vietnamese waters for a Malaysian Airlines jetliner missing for four days, a senior Vietnamese official said on Wednesday.

"We still have plans to search with a few flights today, while other activities are suspended," Deputy Transport Minister Pham Quy Tieu, who heads the Vietnam search, told reporters.

Tieu said searches by ships were being suspended.

He said Vietnam had asked Malaysian authorities for information about reports that the plane, carrying 239 passengers and crew, had changed direction after its last known contact on Saturday but it had yet to receive any response.

Earlier on Wednesday, the head of Malaysia's air force denied making comments that the Malaysian military had last tracked the plane far to the west of its course over the Strait of Malacca.

http://www.thanhniennews.com/society/vietnam-scales-down-search-for-missing-mala...

I think Vietnam is ticked that Malaysia seems to have zero idea of where the plane might be and a search is pointless if you are a thousand kms away.  the Malaysian authorities sound monumentally confused, uninformed and frankly, inept.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #409 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 5:21pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 11:44am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 11:22am:
Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 11:14am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 10:09am:
[quote author=crocodile link=1394245178/344#344 date=1394582711] [quote]Why the plane disappaered, then much later, reappeared again in the sky, in the opposite direction? (Sounds like a hijack)

Flying for another hour and still not making contact, seems strange.

He practically flew over Penang Airport to get over the ocean and surely he would have dumped the fuel before going over land again. The original airport was closer than the route he was on when the plane went off the radar (for the second time). He flew across the entire country to reach the Malacca Straights.

I read that the first order for a pilot will be to try and assess and possibly fix the problem before radioing in. This may have been the case.

In terms of the opposite direction, we don't know for certain, just a transponder, the military radar should make certain.

I am surprised that the Airlines doesn't know what's going on in their planes all the time.

Some Airlines have internet access for business class via satellite.
That implies that information could be sent in real time
back to the airline company of everything that the two black boxes are recording.

If such a system is not in place then it should be -  on all airlines. 

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #410 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 6:03pm

f
l
i
p

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #411 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 6:04pm

f
l
  i
   p

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

True Blue...
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #412 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 6:04pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:53pm:
Sunday press conference Malaysia chief of air force said after looking back at radar information "there is a possibility that aircraft did turn back" that why we extend our search.

3:05 mark on the tape

I had heard that the plane had turned around..

but also all communications were turned off as well.... the transponder etc

all the communications etc can be turned off manually except the black box...

why? 

Quote:
A transponder (short-for transmitter-responder[1] and sometimes abbreviated to XPDR,[2] XPNDR,[3] TPDR[4] or TP[5]) is an electronic device that produces a response when it receives a radio-frequency interrogation. Aircraft have transponders to assist in identifying them on air traffic control radar; and collision avoidance systems have been developed to use transponder transmissions as a means of detecting aircraft at risk of colliding with each other

why was this turned off?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #413 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 6:06pm

I think it is clearly obvious that no one has any clue what happened.  None at all.

many remain clueless

one such as I am knows well enough

yet in this moment I send divine frequencies

unto all beings concerned in the missing aircraft ,

the distraught families too yes send many blessings

unto these hearts and souls for this is one tough planet

I will thank all and give gratitude unto you reading these

humble words of love and grace , which exists

in every moment from within divine light

this is so regardless of your awareness

upon as much and consequently

be at peace for all are one

in love and light

namaste

- : ) = +

/

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #414 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 6:11pm

True Blue... wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 6:04pm:
Sunday press conference Malaysia chief of air force said after looking back at radar information "there is a possibility that aircraft did turn back" that why we extend our search.

why? 

Quote:
A transponder (short-for transmitter-responder[1] and sometimes abbreviated to XPDR,[2] XPNDR,[3] TPDR[4] or TP[5]) is an electronic device that produces a response when it receives a radio-frequency interrogation. Aircraft have transponders to assist in identifying them on air traffic control radar; and collision avoidance systems have been developed to use transponder transmissions as a means of detecting aircraft at risk of colliding with each other

why was this turned off?

many blessings , yet what if ...

what if an intergalactic multidimensional entity

ie : spaceship ( this is not a UFO because we know

exactly what these are so come off the grass )

these are organic conscious ships of ViBrAtIonaL energy

beamed the plane and all souls up on board

and they are having a fine old time yes indeedee

to get humanity to look and stop and think yes

"where is the plane " and  " the plane the plane "

sounding like some rerun ... so yeah

what if that then ?

namaste

- : ) = +

/

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #415 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 6:12pm

Turned off? I'm surprised that anyone knows what went on inside that cockpit.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #416 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 6:12pm

why? 

Quote:

why was this turned off?

NOBODY knows anything, yet.   I still think ALIENS did it.  Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #417 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 6:32pm

Bloody hell....assuming this to be true.....the bloke says, "Alright, goodnight,' and it becomes a story!

Click here.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #418 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 6:33pm

Satellite view of 24hr Air Traffic

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=043_1394388310

European Air Traffic in 24 Hour Period

This data visualization was created from real flight data taken from a day in July 2013. It highlights the intensity of the operation in Europe - an operation which runs 24x7x365. NATS and the UK are at the heart of the operation. With Heathrow as the busiest international airport in Europe, and Gatwick as the busiest single runway airport in the word, we play a key role in ensuring air traffic under our control in European airspace is as safe and efficient as it can be.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #419 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 7:04pm

Since when did radar rely upon a transponder?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 75
Send Topic Print