Flight missing (Read 43259 times)
Sophia
Gold Member

Re: Flight missing
Reply #390 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:34pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:25pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:17pm:
Sophia wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 2:58pm:
If it were hijacked, like someone wrote earlier, surely some word would have been heard by now or demands or ransom etc.
Back to square one. So what has brought the plane down, out of the sky so suddenly?

Catostrophic mechanical failure, resulting in a nose-dive straight into the ocean.

it only takes a second to hit the transmit button on the radio, while it takes many many seconds (or minutes) to go from 10 000m to hitting the ground (or water) ... it's unusual that the pilots didn't report a mayday

That's what I thought also, that there would have been some radio mayday, even in a nosedive position.

I watch those airplane crash investigation shows  Wink

I'm going with mid air explosion and pulverization of the aircraft and everything contained therein. (for what reason I don't know, except maybe there was something on board that plane, cloaked as high secrecy, that we don't know about).

No evidence anywhere.

Maybe not even the black box emitting signals as a result of the type of object that caused the explosion that pulverises anything from steel to concrete perhaps?

Just brainstorming and adding to the damned mystique of this, if I were one of the familiy members, I would be besides myself and definitely paranoid thoughts would go through my head at a million miles an hour, not knowing, and waiting and waiting, and every minute feels like an hour, and worst than that, is not having closure, or the body of your loved not being recovered for a farewell service. Sad

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #391 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:36pm

..page flipper extraodinaire  Kiss

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #392 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:36pm

..again... Kiss

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #393 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:37pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:30pm:
Okay....

The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the freemasons and the lizard people, under the direction of the oil cartels and with finance from the North Koreans....

Maybe not as silly as it sounds  Undecided

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #394 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:39pm

!!!!!!

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #395 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:42pm

Idiot Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #396 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:42pm

There's some sort of cover up going on. This is from a Malaysian news report. It appears that other reports have disappeared off the internet. I went into one report headed air force chief reports radar detected plane off Malacca Straights and the story has been changed to say the air force chief denies he said that.

Something fishy  Sad

But Malaysia’s air force has already denied reports that its military radar last tracked the missing jetliner over the Straits of Malacca, the busy shipping channel that runs along the country’s west coast.

“I wish to state that I did not make any such statements,” Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) chief General Tan Sri Rodzali Daud reportedly said in a statement today, according to Reuters.

Rodzali had announced in a Sunday press conference that military radar had picked up indications that MH370 attempted a turn-back in mid-flight — possibly towards the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), which it had departed from just 40 minutes earlier — before it disappeared.

- See more at:

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/why-did-mh370-alter-its-cours...

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #397 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:43pm

I'm having trouble accessing page 27 even with all the page flipping... Embarrassed Angry

I hit the refresh button, but still nothing, what is the problem?  Undecided

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #398 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:44pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:42pm:
Idiot Roll Eyes

WHO?  Angry

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #399 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:53pm

Sunday press conference Malaysia chief of air force said after looking back at radar information "there is a possibility that aircraft did turn back" that why we extend our search.

3:05 mark on the tape

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #400 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:58pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:17pm:
Sophia wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 2:58pm:
If it were hijacked, like someone wrote earlier, surely some word would have been heard by now or demands or ransom etc.
Back to square one. So what has brought the plane down, out of the sky so suddenly?

Catostrophic mechanical failure, resulting in a nose-dive straight into the ocean.

that seems to be unlikely.  any such crash into the ocean would have left floating debris and oil slicks but nothing has been found.  The only possible thought is a controlled water landing where the plane remained intact but sank.  and that is unlikely as well but then again, every scenario being painted seems unlikely.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #401 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:10pm

I think it is clearly obvious that no one has any clue what happened.  None at all.  The turn-around might be denied but there are fishermen reporting a plan flying at 500M in the strai so that fits.

It is Malaysia after all.  not exactly renowned for its prowess or up-front reporting.  all the politics and cultural blame-shifting will always prevent the story coming out quickly and accurately.

It is quite obvious it did a turnaround and turned off the transponder. that points to a hijack.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #402 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:11pm

Why has Vietnam pulled out of the search? Have they found out something they're not comfortable with? They haven't given a reason but it seems to do with the confusion over the turn back scenario.

Vietnam is scaling back the search in Vietnamese waters for a Malaysian Airlines jetliner missing for four days, a senior Vietnamese official said on Wednesday.

"We still have plans to search with a few flights today, while other activities are suspended," Deputy Transport Minister Pham Quy Tieu, who heads the Vietnam search, told reporters.

Tieu said searches by ships were being suspended.

He said Vietnam had asked Malaysian authorities for information about reports that the plane, carrying 239 passengers and crew, had changed direction after its last known contact on Saturday but it had yet to receive any response.

Earlier on Wednesday, the head of Malaysia's air force denied making comments that the Malaysian military had last tracked the plane far to the west of its course over the Strait of Malacca.

http://www.thanhniennews.com/society/vietnam-scales-down-search-for-missing-mala...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #403 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:33pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:10pm:
I think it is clearly obvious that no one has any clue what happened.  None at all.  The turn-around might be denied but there are fishermen reporting a plan flying at 500M in the strai so that fits.

It is Malaysia after all.  not exactly renowned for its prowess or up-front reporting.  all the politics and cultural blame-shifting will always prevent the story coming out quickly and accurately.

It is quite obvious it did a turnaround and turned off the transponder. that points to a hijack.

Wow!!!!!  What piece of information did you access in the 12 minutes which elapsed after you posted:

Quote:
....every scenario being painted seems unlikely.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #404 - Mar 12th, 2014 at 4:39pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 12th, 2014 at 3:27pm:
"With their underwater pings audible to sonar detectors only within a few miles, and the possibility that the recorders may be thousands of feet below the water’s surface, tracking down a black box on an ocean bottom can be a daunting challenge."

you seem to forget we talked with a man on the moon once????????..

seems to me if we can change the climate we can do anything,.

they have to have the black box for it to be any good...it doesnt do any good otherwise.

if they knew where the plane was?????.. they would have a good idea where the black box is..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 75
Send Topic Print