Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 116
Send Topic Print
911 was an inside job by Bush insiders (Read 248234 times)
Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Re: 911 was an inside job by Bush insiders
Reply #1590 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:59am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:08am:
Unforgiven wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 9:07am:
Let us hope that Trump keeps his word about investigating 9/11.

Why? We know who did it.

Bandar Bush?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1591 - Apr 1st, 2017 at 2:54am

BREAKING: FBI Releases 9/11 Pentagon Photo's Overnight! #PIZZAGATE

https://vault.fbi.gov/9-11-attacks-investigation-and-related-materials/9-11-imag...

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #1592 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 9:48am

Insurance companies are joining in the litigation against Saudi Arabia.

http://www.jurist.org/paperchase/2017/04/insurance-companies-seek-42b-from-saudi...

Quote:
Insurance companies seek $4.2B from Saudi Arabia banks, other organizations in 9/11 lawsuit
Thursday 13 April 2017 at 9:10 PM ET by Alexandra Farone
world trade centers
©  WikiMedia (Quasipalm)

[JURIST] Over two dozen US insurance companies associated with Travelers Companies [corporate website] initiated a lawsuit on Wednesday against ten defendants over the September 11 terrorist attacks, including companies affiliated with Osama bin Laden's family, Saudi banks and several charities. The companies filed suit [Reuters report] in the US District Court for the Southern District of New York [official website] and alleges that the defendants aided and abetted the attacks through activities in support of al Qaeda. The defendants include National Commercial Bank, Al Rajhi Bank, the Mohamed Binladin Company and the Muslim World League [organization websites]. This is the latest in a series of lawsuits filed after Congress overrode former President Obama's veto, in order to remove Saudi Arabia's immunity from US citizens' lawsuits.

Last month more than 850 family members of victims of the 9/11 attacks filed a lawsuit [JURIST report] against the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This legal challenge only became available after congress passed the Justice Against State Sponsors of Terrorism Act [materials], which provided the legal recourse to sue foreign governments over the 9/11 attacks. After the bill passed in both chambers of congress it was vetoed [JURIST report] by President Barack Obama in September, who argued that the bill would open US diplomats and servicemen to suit abroad. Congress overrode the presidential veto [JURIST report] in a bipartisan effort. The law was quickly condemned by Saudi Arabia [JURIST report].

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1593 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 8:25am

Exclusive - Former Representative Cynthia McKinney Talks About 911 - "We Were Given Talking Points"

Published on Apr 16, 2017
This is part one of our 90 minute interview with Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney. Ms McKinney talks about how she questioned the government's official explanation of the 911 attacks as well as the fact that, representatives were not allowed to deviate from the talking points they were all given to the press, public, family members etc.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #1594 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:25am

This goes to the very heart of heart of  what Donald Trump has called correctly called  FAKE NEWS

America is so lucky to have a President who tells it like it is

You may not like Donald Trump but he is a breath of fresh air in a Country which has thrived on the clandestine, the intrigue, the conspiracies the outrageous lies foisted on the Public

You ought to get down on your knees and thank God for someone as courageous and honest as Donald Trump for your President

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1595 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 10:57am

red baron wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:25am:
This goes to the very heart of heart of  what Donald Trump has called correctly called  FAKE NEWS

America is so lucky to have a President who tells it like it is

You may not like Donald Trump but he is a breath of fresh air in a Country which has thrived on the clandestine, the intrigue, the conspiracies the outrageous lies foisted on the Public

You ought to get down on your knees and thank God for someone as courageous and honest as Donald Trump for your President

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #1596 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 1:37am

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 17th, 2017 at 8:25am:

Exclusive - Former Representative Cynthia McKinney Talks About 911 - "We Were Given Talking Points"

This is part one of our 90 minute interview with Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney. Ms McKinney talks about how she questioned the government's official explanation of the 911 attacks as well as the fact that, representatives were not allowed to deviate from the talking points they were all given to the press, public, family members etc.

Wow! She was always unafraid of speaking out.

This is how was done. Shut up congress by issuing these dictims. Muzzle the press by only allowing the official narrative for "national security" purposes. Those who questioned the obvious flaws in the narrative were labelled "conspiracy theorists".

The 3,000 souls who were roasted alive didn't matter.
I doubt that Donald who seems to have moved to the darkside will have an investigation.

Eventually the truth will come out when all those involved with 9/11 and the coverup are dead.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1597 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:05pm

Richdude wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 1:37am:

This is how was done. Shut up congress by issuing these dictims. Muzzle the press by only allowing the official narrative for "national security" purposes. Those who questioned the obvious flaws in the narrative were labelled "conspiracy theorists".

I doubt that Donald who seems to have moved to the darkside will have an investigation.

Eventually the truth will come out when all those involved with 9/11 and the coverup are dead.

mor on

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #1598 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:29am

longweekend58 wrote on Apr 18th, 2017 at 5:05pm:

mor on

The official narrative of 9/11 is a fairy tale. Now fairy tales are OK but 3,000 people died in this one - not OK.

On the other hand we have overwhelming evidence that it was an inside job.

Your denial of all evidence contrary to the official story makes you complicit in the cover up of a major crime.
Although a defense of mental incompetency would work and be verified by other posters here as well as your Mum's opinion.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1599 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 9:39am

Richdude wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:29am:

mor on

The official narrative of 9/11 is a fairy tale. Now fairy tales are OK but 3,000 people died in this one - not OK.

Your denial of all evidence contrary to the official story makes you complicit in the cover up of a major crime.
Although a defense of mental incompetency would work and be verified by other posters here as well as your Mum's opinion.

of course you believe that. You specifically dont believe ANY official story be it history, politics or science.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #1600 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:41pm

longweekend58 wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 9:39am:

mor on

of course you believe that. You specifically dont believe ANY official story be it history, politics or science.

I think the truth is important. Our perception of the past helps shape what we think now. What we think now creates the future.
So you don't think that's important? A little research is NOT needed weekend?

My knowledge is far superior to your own.

But you prefer the Womans Weekly - thats your safety blanket - thats OK but don't lecture us about World events?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1601 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:56pm

Richdude wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:41pm:

mor on

I think the truth is important. Our perception of the past helps shape what we think now. What we think now creates the future.

But you prefer the Womans Weekly - thats your safety blanket - thats OK but don't lecture us about World events?

your 'knowledge' is worthless. You routinely deny proven facts, demonstrate an appalling level of scientific argument and generally follow the tinfoil hat path on almost any topic.

you are an idiot's idiot.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #1602 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:12am

longweekend58 wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:56pm:

mor on

your 'knowledge' is worthless. You routinely deny proven facts, demonstrate an appalling level of scientific argument and generally follow the tinfoil hat path on almost any topic.

Maybe you can send me the contact info for tin foil hats in the Womans Weekly?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1603 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 1:41pm

Richdude wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:12am:
longweekend58 wrote on Apr 19th, 2017 at 12:56pm:

mor on

Maybe you can send me the contact info for tin foil hats in the Womans Weekly?

you really dont know how to debate an actual argument, do you?  You need to use reputable sources and actual credible evidence, not the made-up garbage that you do at present.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #1604 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 3:15pm

« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2017 at 3:56pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 116