Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 116
Send Topic Print
911 was an inside job by Bush insiders (Read 248135 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
911 was an inside job by Bush insiders
Feb 15th, 2014 at 6:23pm

911 is like the magic pudding. Slice a bit off and its all still there.

The magic passport is the cherry on top. This purported terrorist's passport survived impact, survived combustion that even exotic metals did not survive and then floated gently down with not a mark on it into the hands of a mysterious stooge who never offered to appear on media.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/050908insidejob911

Top Politicians, Economists, Other Leaders Claim 9/11 Inside Job

Note: Though this page on 9/11 as an inside job has great information, we highly recommend our two newer webpages listing over 50 senior military, intelligence, and government officials and 100 respected professors who seriously question the 9/11 official story. A number even claim that 9/11 was an inside job and give evidence to back their claims. Links to verify their statements are provided. For senior government officials, click here. For respected professors, click here. For the excellent, information-packed 9/11 Information Center, click here.

Former Chief Economist under President Bush, Morgan Reynolds

Assistant Secretary of Treasury under Pres. Reagan, Paul Roberts

Head of Advanced Space Programs, Dept. of Defense, Dr. Robert Bowman

UK Minister of Environment (1997 - 2003), Michael Meacher

U.S. Senator Mark Dayton

U.S. Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney

Renowned Theologian Prof. David Ray Griffin

Assistant Secretary of Housing For Pres. Bush, Catherine Austin Fitts

9/11 statement signed by 100 prominent Americans, 40 9/11 family members

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 911 was an inside job by Bush insiders
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2014 at 7:23pm

Whilst I might agree with the "Inside Job" take on this......

I don't agree with the rest of your attitude on other subject matter ....nor that you follow me around from post to post regardless of whether or not I have any input......... you give me a mention...........

Methinks you have a severe problem with self esteem perhaps it's you that needs to consult the Phrenologist?

Better yet just confess you're FITH.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 11:30am

Gnads wrote on Feb 15th, 2014 at 7:23pm:

I don't agree with the rest of your attitude on other subject matter ....nor that you follow me around from post to post regardless of whether or not I have any input......... you give me a mention...........

Methinks you have a severe problem with self esteem perhaps it's you that needs to consult the Phrenologist?

Gnads darling, I had not realized you were such a soft and sensitive person. The words you use tend to express the opposite of sensitivity.

I will henceforth attempt to be less harsh on your sensitivities.

You should also follow your own advice.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Innocent bystander
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 11:41am

The CIA has stolen your brain.  Grin

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 11:43am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Feb 16th, 2014 at 11:30am:
Gnads wrote on Feb 15th, 2014 at 7:23pm:

Gnads darling, I had not realized you were such a soft and sensitive person. The words you use tend to express the opposite of sensitivity.

I will henceforth attempt to be less harsh on your sensitivities.

You should also follow your own advice.

Yeah well I'm glad you f#*ken noticed .... don't let it happen again Tongue

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

True Colours
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 1:23pm

EISENHOWER WARNED US OF THE DANGERS OF THE US GOVERNMENT NOT REALLY BEING IN CONTROL:

US MILITARY IN TROUBLE SEPTEMBER 10 2001:

WHICH ZIONIST JEW WAS IN CHARGE AT THE TIME:

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #6 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 2:01pm

There are a lot of questions about the events in relation to aircraft performance exceeding specifications and manoeuvres only capable by exceptionally skilled pilots. The questions were all avoided by the 911 commission.

911 appears to be a planned event and Bush was just a stooge placed in power to allow it to proceed without hindrance. The main players can be traced back to Pappy Bush's administration, and Pappy Bush was the promoter of the "New World Order" probably at the instructions of his manipulators.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?s=2fc60146f1a44a7871e0bbebc0fe3cbe&showtopic=20178

NASA Flight Director Confirms 9/11 Aircraft Speed As The "Elephant In The Room"

06/22/2010 - (PilotsFor911Truth.org) Recently Pilots For 9/11 Truth have analyzed the speeds reported for the aircraft utilized on 9/11. Numerous aviation experts have voiced their concerns regarding the extremely excessive speeds reported above Maximum Operating for the 757 and 767, particularly, United and American Airlines 757/767 Captains who have actual flight time in all 4 aircraft reportedly used on 9/11. These experts state the speeds are impossible to achieve near sea level in thick air if the aircraft were a standard 757/767 as reported. Combined with the fact the airplane which was reported to strike the south tower of the World Trade Center was also producing high G Loading while turning and pulling out from a dive, the whole issue becomes incomprehensible to fathom a standard 767 can perform such maneuvers at such intense speeds exceeding Maximum Operating limits of the aircraft. Especially for those who research the topic thoroughly and have expertise in aviation.

Co-Founder of Pilots For 9/11 Truth Rob Balsamo recently interviewed a former NASA Flight Director in charge of flight control systems at the NASA Dryden Flight Research facility who is also speaking out after viewing the latest presentation by Pilots For 9/11 Truth - "9/11: World Trade Center Attack".

Retired NASA Senior Executive Dwain Deets published his concerns on the matter at the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) as follows:

A Responsibility to Explain an Aeronautical Improbability
Dwain Deets
NASA Dryden Flight Research Center (Senior Executive Service - retired)
AIAA Associate Fellow

The airplane was UA175, a Boeing 767-200, shortly before crashing into World Trade Center Tower 2. Based on analysis of radar data, the National Transportation and Safety Board reported the groundspeed just before impact as 510 knots. This is well beyond the maximum operating velocity of 360 knots, and maximum dive velocity of 410 knots. The possibilities as I see them are: (1) this wasn’t a standard 767-200; (2) the radar data was compromised in some manner; (3) the NTSB analysis was erroneous; or (4) the 767 flew well beyond its flight envelope, was controllable, and managed to hit a relatively small target. Which organization has the greater responsibility for acknowledging the elephant in the room? The NTSB, NASA, Boeing, or the AIAA? Have engineers authored papers, but the AIAA or NASA won’t publish them? Or, does the ethical responsibility lie not with organizations, but with individual aeronautical engineers? Have engineers just looked the other way?

The above entry remained at the moderated AIAA Aerospace America Forum for approximately two weeks before being removed without explanation. Click "Who is Ethically Responsible" submitted by Dwain Deets at the Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum for discussion on this entry at AIAA.

IP Logged

True Blue...
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 8:28pm

see if you can find the missing plane that hit the pentagon...

the most compelling evidence that this was a set up IMO ...

I think the truth will come out one day as did other US false Flag operations.. but no one seem to care about those all these years later...

but I think that countries who are addicted to OIL will sit back and not say a word as they are sharing in the spoils of the invaded countries...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

True Blue...
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 8:29pm

wow that's funny...

as soon as I put in my last post there was an advert banner on the bottom saying " THE GOV IS SPYING ON YOU" with a picture of Obama....  Grin

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #9 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 9:17pm

True Blue... wrote on Feb 16th, 2014 at 8:29pm:
wow that's funny...

as soon as I put in my last post there was an advert banner on the bottom saying " THE GOV IS SPYING ON YOU" with a picture of Obama....  Grin

Better watch out in case a couple of spooks put a black bag over your head and render you to Egypt.

I have a dark suspicion that black ops is actually running USA government and presidents are just shopfront stooges.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #10 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 9:22pm

many blessings ,

and yes 9/11 was an inside job ..

the criminals are about to be arrested

all are most welcome

in love and light

namaste

- : ) =

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 9:43pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Feb 16th, 2014 at 2:01pm:
There are a lot of questions about the events in relation to aircraft performance exceeding specifications and manoeuvres only capable by exceptionally skilled pilots. The questions were all avoided by the 911 commission.

the whole issue becomes incomprehensible to fathom a standard 767 can perform such maneuvers at such intense speeds exceeding Maximum Operating limits of the aircraft. Especially for those who research the topic thoroughly and have expertise in aviation.

Dwain Deets
AIAA Associate Fellow

The airplane was UA175, a Boeing 767-200, shortly before crashing into World Trade Center Tower 2. Based on analysis of radar data, the National Transportation and Safety Board reported the groundspeed just before impact as 510 knots. This is well beyond the maximum operating velocity of 360 knots, and maximum dive velocity of 410 knots. The possibilities as I see them are: (1) this wasn’t a standard 767-200; (2) the radar data was compromised in some manner; (3) the NTSB analysis was erroneous; or (4) the 767 flew well beyond its flight envelope, was controllable, and managed to hit a relatively small target. Which organization has the greater responsibility for acknowledging the elephant in the room? The NTSB, NASA, Boeing, or the AIAA? Have engineers authored papers, but the AIAA or NASA won’t publish them? Or, does the ethical responsibility lie not with organizations, but with individual aeronautical engineers? Have engineers just looked the other way?

The above entry remained at the moderated AIAA Aerospace America Forum for approximately two weeks before being removed without explanation. Click "Who is Ethically Responsible" submitted by Dwain Deets at the Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum for discussion on this entry at AIAA.

The cruise speed for a 767 is 470 knots.

Your nutjob garbage claims Vne for a 767 is 360 knots, so why do your so called experts say Velocity not to exceed (Vne) is lower than cruise speed?

www.debunking911.com

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #12 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 9:51pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Feb 16th, 2014 at 9:43pm:

the whole issue becomes incomprehensible to fathom a standard 767 can perform such maneuvers at such intense speeds exceeding Maximum Operating limits of the aircraft. Especially for those who research the topic thoroughly and have expertise in aviation.

Dwain Deets
AIAA Associate Fellow

Your nutjob garbage claims Vne for a 767 is 360 knots, so why do your so called experts say Velocity not to exceed (Vne) is lower than cruise speed?

www.debunking911.com

My dear child, you should have listened to your mother when she told you not to skip school.

The air is very thin at normal flying altitude. But it is much more dense at sea level like your cranium.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 10:14pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Feb 16th, 2014 at 9:51pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Feb 16th, 2014 at 9:43pm:

Dwain Deets
AIAA Associate Fellow

www.debunking911.com

My dear child, you should have listened to your mother when she told you not to skip school.

The air is very thin at normal flying altitude. But it is much more dense at sea level like your cranium.

Vne is the same regardless of altitude, your article claims Vne is lower than cruise speed, is that why the post was removed from that forum when they realised how idiotic the claim was?

If you look at the flight data for the descent you might discover a 757/767 can climb faster than they came down on 9/11.

I have a pilots license, commercial pilots are restricted from being radical so people dont end up with a drinks trolley in their lap and sue the airline.
If you go to youtube and search for 747 doing a barrel roll that is a bigger plane showing they are capable of mild aerobatics, i like flying upside down i could never be a commercial pilot (bus driver).

Of course you nutjobs claim a missile zig zagged knocking down light poles before hitting the Pentagon despite the fact missiles cannot do that.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #14 - Feb 16th, 2014 at 10:22pm

The argument seems to be speed at a certain height.  Opaerating speed is higher at 35000 feet than it is at sea level or near.

"if a boat is traveling at 10 knots, it is going 11.5 mph, or 15% more in that unit"

Ergo - if a Boeing is traveling at 360 kots (some say max speed at sea level is 360 MPH) that's 414 mph.

Maybe the radar information was wrong or distorted....  I would have thought, with some experience as pilot - that a flaps down and slow approach would enable a greater chance of a hit and would achieve possibly more damage... certainly no less damage.

Mind you if Ayrab Joe was hitting the firewall and not thinking too good.. he might try for a full tilt hit.. dropping the flaps at high speed will give you one hell of a jolt on the wings and a serious ballooning effect......

Ya gotta take it slow and steady.. not as if you're wall-to-wall in AAA and SAMs..flak you could walk home on if they knock your wings off....

Amazing that it hit at all!

ADDS:- Oh.. HERE!

http://www.flywestwind.com/hangar/aircraft_files/foms/B763ERFOM.pdf

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 116
Send Topic Print