Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Australian Federation of Islamic School Rorts (Read 18564 times)
Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australian Federation of Islamic School Rorts
Reply #45 - Dec 13th, 2013 at 8:39pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 13th, 2013 at 7:29pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Dec 13th, 2013 at 7:19pm:
Stratos wrote on Dec 13th, 2013 at 4:42pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 13th, 2013 at 4:31pm:
closer inspection by the non-apologists found that mostly all of them were tertiary educated and very cluey about parts of the Koran that supported their violence.

How about something to quantify that one too?

I recall arguing with a muslim on whether it is Islamic ideology or engineering studies that cause muslims to become terrorists,the 600 page Qadri fatwa outlawing terror shows it is Islam and not engineering.

Here you go-
https://www.google.com.au/#q=engineering+and+islamic+terror

Osama was an engineer so education does not help you if you keep reading the same old crappy books from the dark ages.

I'd be interested in hearing about your "old crappy books".

Assuming that you've read a book, that is.

The ones from the dark ages? I prefer non fiction to clutter up my bookcases.

Kishori Saran Lal wrote some pretty good books, he was the first to do statistics on the Islamic texts,Islam is a political ideology as well as a religion and he puts it at 62% Political ideology and only 38% left for religion.
Kishori is an Indian historian so he describes muslims as foreigners,destructive barbarians and immoral degenerates.

Leftist dim wits should decide if they want to tolerate fascist political islam which chops the heads off with all critics, or just the religion which cannot be separated because Islam is a package deal.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Dec 13th, 2013 at 9:29pm

Did you delete another one of my posts Gandalf?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #47 - Dec 13th, 2013 at 9:34pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Dec 13th, 2013 at 9:29pm:
Did you delete another one of my posts Gandalf?

No. I have not deleted any of your posts. The only posts I have deleted were from Wally1 and Yadda.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #48 - Dec 13th, 2013 at 10:05pm

Quote:
And you would stop an entire culture's immigration to here because of an allegation and call that the 'sane' thing to do

He was referring to Islam, a religion.

Quote:
Exactly, which is why the subject heading is entirely misleading.

Perhaps I should have called it "watch Muslims justify a $9million theft".

Gandalf, do you actually believe they did nothing wrong, or are you just playing the good Muslim?

“One who keeps the faults of a Muslim secret in this world, Allah will keep his faults in the Hereafter and Allah remains in the help of the (Muslim) man until he is in the help of his brother.” (Musnad Ahmad: 274/2)

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Dec 13th, 2013 at 10:15pm

freediver wrote on Dec 13th, 2013 at 10:05pm:
He was referring to Islam, a religion.

Nice.  It takes a lot of effort to miss a very clear point as hard as you did just there

Perhaps I should have called it "watch Muslims justify a $9million theft".

Gandalf, do you actually believe they did nothing wrong, or are you just playing the good Muslim?

I hope you don't mind me answering Gandalf, but the point we have both made is so far these are allegations.  To assume anything at thing point is dumb and just shows bias.  They mayl be guilty, in which case I will gladly condemn their actions, but until then I will work on the presumption of innocence, like every good legal system worth the paper it's written on.  Or do you just assume they are guilty because you don't like the religion they partake in?

Pete Waldo wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:24pm:
Thus killing those Canaanite babies while they were still innocent, was a particularly merciful act

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #50 - Dec 13th, 2013 at 10:47pm

Quote:
I hope you don't mind me answering Gandalf, but the point we have both made is so far these are allegations.

Damning allegations that go right to the top of Australia's Islamic community, highlighting a culture that is completely at odds with civilised society.

Quote:
To assume anything at thing point is dumb and just shows bias

Yet they are happy to freeze funds to 5 Islamic schools. Is that based on an assumption too?

Even Gandalf admits to it, he just tries to pass it off as some kind of $9 million clerical error.

Quote:
They mayl be guilty, in which case I will gladly condemn their actions, but until then I will work on the presumption of innocence, like every good legal system worth the paper it's written on.  Or do you just assume they are guilty because you don't like the religion they partake in?

This is not a criminal trial - at least not yet. No jury is going to decide guilt or innocence and spell it out for you. You have to think for yourself. Judgement has already been passed. Five Islamic schools have had their funds frozen as a result of rampant fraud. They have been ordered to pay the money back. As far as I am aware none of the Muslims involved are contradicting the official story. It is incredible the lengths that Muslims will go to to excuse any abhorrent behaviour by fellow Muslims, even when it is Muslim children they are stealing from.

“One who keeps the faults of a Muslim secret in this world, Allah will keep his faults in the Hereafter and Allah remains in the help of the (Muslim) man until he is in the help of his brother.” (Musnad Ahmad: 274/2)

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Dec 13th, 2013 at 11:04pm

freediver wrote on Dec 13th, 2013 at 10:47pm:
Damning allegations that go right to the top of Australia's Islamic community

alledgedly

highlighting a culture that is completely at odds with civilised society.

alledgedly

Yet they are happy to freeze funds to 5 Islamic schools. Is that based on an assumption too?

No this is a fact that has been reported.

Even Gandalf admits to it, he just tries to pass it off as some kind of $9 million clerical error.

No, right now he has put forth an ultimate suggestion.  Does that take any more assumption than you are by proclaiming guilt? no

Judgement has already been passed

No it hasn't

Five Islamic schools have had their funds frozen as a result of rampant fraud.

alledgedly

It is incredible the lengths that Muslims will go to to excuse any abhorrent behaviour by fellow Muslims, even when it is Muslim children they are stealing from.

allegedly.

Trust me, I have no idea if the schools are guilty of wrongdoing or not.  But neither do you, and don't pretend otherwise without any justification.

Thus killing those Canaanite babies while they were still innocent, was a particularly merciful act

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #52 - Dec 13th, 2013 at 11:07pm

Of course they did something wrong - they wrongly transferred $9 million of taxpayers money exclusively earmarked for education expenses to AFIC. Was it a deliberate rort though? Relevant questions that we need answered before determining this include:

1. was AFIC entitled to $9 million in rent and administration fees from the school?
2. If so, did the school deliberately pay those fees from the wrong account?
3. Has any of the audits or investigations conducted found evidence of any deliberate rorting?

The only one of those questions we know the answer to is 3 - and it is 'no'.

Five Islamic schools have had their funds frozen as a result of rampant fraud.

Again, you are just making this up. Nowhere has anyone said this is because of "rampant fraud".

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #53 - Dec 13th, 2013 at 11:20pm

It was $9 million Gandalf. Five different schools have been implicated. Do you need to see an official report with a big red rubber stamp on the front saying "rampant"?

Are you honestly suggesting this was an accident?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #54 - Dec 13th, 2013 at 11:41pm

I don't know if you're deliberately being obtuse here FD, but with regards to the 5 schools, your own OP article merely states that:

Quote:
concerns were raised about their financial management.

Now when a government is providing funds to schools, then its perfectly reasonable for them to freeze funding if there is any sort of "concerns" about how that money is being managed. This could be anything from budgetary waste and inefficiencies, to criminal rorting. But what you are clearly insinuating is that a government would only freeze funding if there is actual "fraud", which is absurd.

freediver wrote on Dec 13th, 2013 at 11:20pm:
It was $9 million Gandalf. Five different schools have been implicated. Do you need to see an official report with a big red rubber stamp on the front saying "rampant"?

Its pretty clear that the alleged mismanagement of the other 5 schools is completely unrelated to the story about the $9 million being transferred to AFIC from Malek Fahd.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #55 - Dec 14th, 2013 at 12:01am

Quote:
your own OP article merely states that

It states a lot of things Gandalf, including:

Mr Piccoli froze the school's funding and forced it to repay $9m in state funds.

The investigations have led to the resignation of Mr Patel as president of AFIC and as school board chairman

Still think it is completely innocent? Note that the article does not state, as you claim, that there were merely unresolved questions over the legitimacy of the $9 million dollars in 'fees'. Instead, they have been ordered to pay it back to the government. It has been resolved, and the school is now out of pocket by $9 million dollars (maybe even $18million, if the trail goes cold), because of the dodgy actions of the schoolboard chariman, who also happened to be president of the AFIC. They do not get to keep the money and figure out some other accounting tricks to deprive Muslim children of education funds.

What do you think a prominent Muslim leader would do with $9 million dollars he stole from a school? I'll give you three guesses to figure out what I am thinking the answer probably is.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #56 - Dec 14th, 2013 at 6:39am

Stratos wrote on Dec 13th, 2013 at 8:23pm:
But every study has shown that in general, the better educated someone is, the less likely they are to be involved in crime.

And this tells us nothing, of course, because 95% of poorly educated people don't turn to crime in whichever society you care to nominate.

So lack of education is not the deciding factor in creating a criminal mentality.

Own goal again.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #57 - Dec 14th, 2013 at 6:55am

freediver wrote on Dec 14th, 2013 at 12:01am:
What do you think a prominent Muslim leader would do with $9 million dollars he stole from a school? I'll give you three guesses to figure out what I am thinking the answer probably is.

1. Donate $2million to one of the al-Qaeda affiliated 'rebel' fighting groups in Syria.

2. Reserve $2million towards donating $1million each to the Liberal and Labor party for their campaign expenses at the next election, thereby getting a foot-in-the-door to receive 'special favours' towards furthering the 'Islamisation' agendas of our Muslim community.

3. Reserve $3million ~ to supplement a massive donation from Saudi Arabia to build the biggest mosque in the southern hemisphere in Sydney (as in London) to raise the profile and prestige of Australia's 'fastest growing religion'.

4. (Supplementary Guess) ~ Buy a $2million luxury apartment in Dubai as a rental investment until retiring to live there.

Smiley

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Dec 14th, 2013 at 7:22am

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 14th, 2013 at 6:39am:
And this tells us nothing, of course, because 95% of poorly educated people don't turn to crime in whichever society you care to nominate.

Do  you have some kind of crippling allergy to statistics or something?  Prove anything you say and I'll be quite surprised

Thats OK, i'll wait. 

I'll also wait for you to provide statistics on crime from Muslims, which you have continuously failed to do.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Dec 14th, 2013 at 8:21am

Is there no end to Muslims preying on Western societies like vultures and parasites feeding off an unwilling host?

Quote:
Muslim school officials siphon off millions of dollars from the government to fund Islamic lobby groups

The story (below) from The Australian reveals some disturbing ramifications of the  Islamic  Civilisation Jihad of the Western world.

Firstly, many Muslims consider it only natural to extract money out of the infidels (all of us tax paying non-Muslims) because they consider we should be paying the tribute, called jizya to the Muslims, to which they believe they are divinely entitled because Allah himself wrote in the Koran that dhimmis have to pay tribute to Muslims. That's why many Muslims have no qualms about permanently living on  the dole.

Dhimmis are non-Muslims who are subservient to Muslims.

There are numerous and increasing examples of Western authorities bending over backwards to appease Muslim groups and individuals.

Journalist, police and authorities are fearful of referring to 'Muslim terrorism', 'Muslim crime' and 'Islamic jihad' lest they are accused of 'Isalmophobia'" or being 'anti-Muslim'. Even in the incident detailed below, police and authorities were reluctant to investigate serious allegations for fear they may be seen as 'anti-Muslim'.

It is very concerning that millions of dollars were funnelled into the Islamic lobby group, the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils, the umbrella organisation for numerous Islamic groups and councils. In the late 1980s, AFIC received more than a hundred thousand dollars in funding per year  from Gaddafi's Libyan regime. AFIC then-leader, the infamous Sheikh Taj El-Din Hilaly, had ties to Libya.
Abdullah Magar, head of Australian Islamic College, jailed for three years for fraud

The Australian refers to five Islamic schools accused of fraud against taxpayers. There have been others.

Following a police raid on the Australian Islamic College, its founder, Abdullah Saad Magar, was found guilty of fraudulently claiming millions of dollars from the State and Federal governments, and was jailed for three years.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print