Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
JFK's death was AN ACCIDENT?? (Read 18363 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

JFK's death was AN ACCIDENT??
Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:12pm

A retired Australian detective has completed 4 years of research - exhaustive study of the Warren Report and all the witness statements - and come up with a fascinating theory.
Colin McLaren's investigation is the subject of a forthcoming SBS documentary, One Sunday, to be aired on 3 November at 8.30 pm. His Book, JFK - the smoking gun, has the US media buzzing.

Lee Harvey Oswald fired 2 shots, one of which hit Kennedy but may not have been fatal. The shot which killed Kennedy - blew his head apart - came from a sniper rifle carried by a Secret Service Agent in the follow-up car which accidentally discharged when he was sitting on the back of the car and it speeded up.
There was a cover up. It was a cover up by the Secret Service.

This is a really forensic investigation and may be the truth after all this time.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: JFK's death was AN ACCIDENT??
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:19pm

Back, and to the left.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #2 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:23pm

Why JFK?

Hmmm?

That is the real question as far as I'm concerned.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Vuk11
Gold Member

Australian Politics

QLD
Reply #3 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:25pm

Multiple shooters, the grassy knoll.....the grassy knoll!!!  Cheesy

IP Logged

perceptions_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth  WA
Reply #4 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:35pm

bogarde73 wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:12pm:
A retired Australian detective has completed 4 years of research - exhaustive study of the Warren Report and all the witness statements - and come up with a fascinating theory.
Colin McLaren's investigation is the subject of a forthcoming SBS documentary, One Sunday, to be aired on 3 November at 8.30 pm. His Book, JFK - the smoking gun, has the US media buzzing.

Lee Harvey Oswald fired 2 shots, one of which hit Kennedy but may not have been fatal. The shot which killed Kennedy - blew his head apart - came from a sniper rifle carried by a Secret Service Agent in the follow-up car which accidentally discharged when he was sitting on the back of the car and it speeded up.

This is a really forensic investigation and may be the truth after all this time.

No, that's not right, Oswald was just trying to shoot the Limo Driver and his aim was a little off?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????

And, IF you believe that one, I could come up with a few more????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #5 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:41pm

...so why did Jacob Rubenstein shoot a handcuffed Oswald in front of police officers and the media?

In any case there were more than 3 shots fired.

Another ridiculous theory designed to confuse the public even further.

All we know for certain, is that Oswald was NOT the sole assassin. I doubt whether Oswald fired any shots at all. You only need to see his face when the media first questioned him. He didn't even know what he was charged with.

Follow the Jacob Rubenstein trail.

Follow the coroners and doctors who examined the body of JFK.

Follow the scents....

they don't lead to Oswald

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 4:20pm

This was JFK's downfall. Not six months later he was dead.

With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.

and he wanted to bring the vets home from Vietnam

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #7 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 4:25pm

Only if you accept that Governor John Connelly was hit from behind the vehicle while turned sideways by a bullet that turned 90 deg in midair after passing JFK completely.

Do a frame by frame of the Zapruder tape - you will see that at the moment of impact, when the breath blows out of his lungs and expands his cheeks - Connelly  is turned nearly backwards to see WTF is happening to JFK behind him.

Second gunman to the left of motorcade.

Follow your triangulation principles and you will then place a third gunman at the front right of the vehicle.

Now - I read the book Fatal Error (I think) and I noted that the author stated 'a high velocity, frangible round**' from the front, apparently fired from an AR-15 carried by a Secret Service man in the lead car (not the chase car) who slipped and had an AD.

No casing..no discharge noted elsewhere etc, and this begs the question - how did any such discharge miss the windscreen, the driver/flunkey in the front seats, Connelly and his wife.. and strike JFK near perfect in about where a carefully aimed shot from the right front would do so?

JFK was clearly shot from the front - X-Rays of his skull showed the 'characteristic metal storm' of a high velocity frangible round' at the REAR of his skull - not the front - meaning entry was from the front.

Three gunmen.  The first, at about the SECOND level of the SBR - hit JFK - the second - in a remarkable feat of co-ordination, training and/or fast thinking*** - removed Connelly from the line of sight of the third gunman (for the simple reason that gunman 2 could not get a clear shot at JFK from the left - if he had been sitting on the left - different story) at the right front, for a clear shot at JFK that would miss the windscreen and the flunkey etc.

I discussed this once with a Commando officer - he suggested perhaps a Sako 7mm... but the options are wide....without the pieces of that bullet.

The Grassy Knoll is looking good.... sorry.

** 'frangible round  - is a very thin-jacketed round, such as the standard 5.56mm, which, by being thin jacketed and of high velocity, breaks up on impact, thus imparting its momentum to its target, rather than passing through.  It is the closest thing to a dum-dum bullet that can be legally used, and is common in most NATO weapons these days.  Even the Russians did a 5.65mm for the same characteristics with the AK74.

*** This alone suggests to me perhaps two groups in the world capable of such a precision shoot.  I will not say who.

Footnote:-  No REAL sniper carves down the jacket on his rounds as often seen in movies - to do so would affect the flight of the projectile and unbalance it.

ADDS:-  This was a highly profession hit by a highly professional team of no less than six - three shooters and three spotters, working like one body.

Name your suspects......I can.  But I still don't know why.
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2013 at 4:32pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #8 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 4:32pm

...then there is the storm water drain at the side of the road, on the side of the grassy knoll

Why did Jacob Rubenstein shoot Oswald?

Who really is Zapruder?

« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2013 at 5:01pm by Chimp_Logic »  

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 5:45pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 4:32pm:
...then there is the storm water drain at the side of the road, on the side of the grassy knoll

Who really is Zapruder?

Not sure about this drain.

Jacob Rubenstein aka Jack Ruby was a night club owner with Mob connections.  He shot Oswald out of 'patriotic zeal' so the official story goes.

Abraham Zapruder, standing beside his wife, was filming the motorcade, and took THE definitive film of the shooting, capturing every hit.  The FBI looked his film over and said it had no value to their investigation.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #10 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 5:55pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 5:45pm:

Who really is Zapruder?

Jacob Rubenstein aka Jack Ruby was a night club owner with Mob connections.  He shot Oswald out of 'patriotic zeal' so the official story goes.

Abraham Zapruder, standing beside his wife, was filming the motorcade, and took THE definitive film of the shooting, capturing every hit.  The FBI looked his film over and said it had no value to their investigation.

how many shots were fired?

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #11 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 5:56pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:23pm:
Why JFK?

Hmmm?

That is the real question as far as I'm concerned.

HE WAS AN ARMS DEALER SO HOW CAN THAT EXPLAIN IT?? OH, CATHOLICISM??? NOW I'M CONFUSED!  Cheesy Cheesy

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 6:39pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 5:55pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 5:45pm:

Who really is Zapruder?

how many shots were fired?

I'd estimate four - POSSIBLY five.  Some say as many as seven or more - but others say that was echoes.

Three hit JFK - one hit Connelly - MAYBE one hit the road, and there was a chip out of the windshield that COULD have been a splinter from that.

Four good hits - one dead miss?  I don't think so.  It is POSSIBLE an accidental discharge (AD) from the lead car hit the road and windshield, but the evidence is sketchy to say the least.

The original forensic investigation was VERY poor.

ADDS:-  Some say that Jack Ruby shot LHO in order to shut him up and close off the possibility that, as the 'patsy', he would reveal things.

Some say that LHO, on his history, had to be connected with the intelligence community.  He had certain signs to indicate that this may be the case.

It seems both, when under arrest, were prepared to talk, but didn't get the chance - or so we are told.
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2013 at 6:47pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Peter Freedman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wellington
Reply #13 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 6:47pm

There were a number of groups that could have wanted Kennedy dead.

The Mafia had lost huge income when Castro took over Cuba. The Bay of Pigs debacle wouldn't have helped the Cosa Nostra's humour.

Organised crime gangs were well aware Robert K was coming after them.

Cuban groups in Florida were angry about the BOP.

Arms manufacturers could see their profits falling if the Vietnam War ended.

God grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and, above all, the wisdom to tell the difference.

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

The Duke of Brisbane Town

Brisbane Town.
Reply #14 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 9:05pm

Friend, this theory proposed by that fine gentleman is not a new one.

In fact its more than 20 years old

Mortal Error Theory of The Accident

As for LHO and Mr Ruby, well, all I can say is that Mr Ruby could have been angry, or maybe they were trying to bury something.  Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 9:20pm

Billy Jack wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 9:05pm:
Friend, this theory proposed by that fine gentleman is not a new one.

In fact its more than 20 years old

Mortal Error Theory of The Accident

As for LHO and Mr Ruby, well, all I can say is that Mr Ruby could have been angry, or maybe they were trying to bury something.  Cheesy Cheesy

Well - if there was no burying going on - it's all one hell of a coincidence.....  Huh

― John Adams

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 9:55pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 4:20pm:

With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.

and the conspiracy theories continue.  the Fed isn't privately owned nor is the RBA or any of the rest of wharfies insanity.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #17 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:01pm

longweekend58 wrote on Oct 25th, 2013 at 9:55pm:
Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 4:20pm:

and the conspiracy theories continue.  the Fed isn't privately owned nor is the RBA or any of the rest of wharfies insanity.

Everything Murdoch tells you is true

He cares deeply about your access to the truth.

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #18 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:02pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_bank

Central bank
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A central bank, reserve bank, or monetary authority is an institution that manages a state's currency, money supply, and interest rates. Central banks also usually oversee the commercial banking system of their respective countries. In contrast to a commercial bank, a central bank possesses a monopoly on increasing the amount of money in the nation, and usually also prints the national currency, which usually serves as the nation's legal tender.[1][2] Examples include the European Central Bank (ECB) and the Federal Reserve of the United States.[3]
The primary function of a central bank is to manage the nation's money supply (monetary policy), through active duties such as managing interest rates, setting the reserve requirement, and acting as a lender of last resort to the banking sector during times of bank insolvency or financial crisis. Central banks usually also have supervisory powers, intended to prevent bank runs and to reduce the risk that commercial banks and other financial institutions engage in reckless or fraudulent behavior. Central banks in most developed nations are institutionally designed to be independent from political interference. In most cases they are not public, in the sense that they are neither state-owned nor directly regulated by government, parliament or another elected body.

alas weekender continues to repeat mis-truth

this is forgiven

freewill

namaste

- : )

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #19 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:05pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

Executive Order 11110
Executive Order 11110 was issued by U.S. President John F. Kennedy on June 4, 1963.
This executive order delegated to the Secretary of the Treasury the President's authority to issue silver certificates under the Thomas Amendment of the Agricultural Adjustment Act, as amended by the Gold Reserve Act. The order allowed the Secretary to issue silver certificates, if any were needed, during the transition period under President Kennedy's plan to eliminate silver certificates.

this was one of the reasons

satanic/saturnic freemasons had JFK killed

through MK ULTRA

all is being revealed

so be at peace

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #20 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:36pm

The secret service agent, that jumped on the back of the presidential car, wasn't holding a sniper rifle that accidentally discharged whilst jumping onto the car. Jacqueline Kennedy didn't object to the secret service man jumping onto the vehicle, and actually tried helping him jump on before the vehicle picked up speed. Numerous witnesses didn't go around claiming that the secret service shot the president, in the last 50 years of debating this topic.

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #21 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:39pm

Yes, Oswald was also accidentally shot when Jacob rubensteins gun ACCIDENTALLY fired

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:53pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 4:25pm:
** 'frangible round  - is a very thin-jacketed round, such as the standard 5.56mm, which, by being thin jacketed and of high velocity, breaks up on impact, thus imparting its momentum to its target, rather than passing through.  It is the closest thing to a dum-dum bullet that can be legally used, and is common in most NATO weapons these days.  Even the Russians did a 5.65mm for the same characteristics with the AK74.

Unfortunately, your theory falls down because "frangible rounds" weren't developed and fielded until the 1990s.  Further, the AK-74 did not use one but utilised a round specifically designed to tumble when it struck it's target by having a lead weight which was designed to move within the round.  Thus causing greater wounding.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #23 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 11:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:53pm:

Unfortunately, your theory falls down because "frangible rounds" weren't developed and fielded until the 1990s.  Further, the AK-74 did not use one but utilised a round specifically designed to tumble when it struck it's target by having a lead weight which was designed to move within the round.  Thus causing greater wounding.

...and yet you don't know how many shots were fired

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 11:31pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 25th, 2013 at 11:05pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:53pm:

...and yet you don't know how many shots were fired

To tell the honest truth, I don't particularly care.  I was merely correcting your obviously erroneous theory.   That sort of ammunition hadn't been invented at the time so it could not have been used.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:17am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:05pm:

Executive Order 11110
Executive Order 11110 was issued by U.S. President John F. Kennedy on June 4, 1963.
This executive order delegated to the Secretary of the Treasury the President's authority to issue silver certificates under the Thomas Amendment of the Agricultural Adjustment Act, as amended by the Gold Reserve Act. The order allowed the Secretary to issue silver certificates, if any were needed, during the transition period under President Kennedy's plan to eliminate silver certificates.

through MK ULTRA

all is being revealed

so be at peace

namaste

Thank you Master Light for shining truth on a well known cover up.

It was about the silver and the fact that JFK was loathe to play the puppet game. He was going against the establishment, he had to be eliminated.

No president has been game to challenge the power brokers since the demise of JFK. See how they dance to the tune of the Federal Reserve.

It is only now, these last couple of years that other nations have started to swing away from the US$ fiat money. I hope the leaders of Saudi Arabia, Iran, China or Russia don't meet with a terrible accident.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #26 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:26am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:17am:

Executive Order 11110

through MK ULTRA

all is being revealed

so be at peace

namaste

It was about the silver and the fact that JFK was loathe to play the puppet game. He was going against the establishment, he had to be eliminated.

No president has been game to challenge the power brokers since the demise of JFK. See how they dance to the tune of the Federal Reserve.

It is only now, these last couple of years that other nations have started to swing away from the US$ fiat money. I hope the leaders of Saudi Arabia, Iran, China or Russia don't meet with a terrible accident.

All we know for certain is that Oswald didn't assassinate JFK.

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

viewpoint
Gold Member

A joke is a very serious
thing. [Winston]

Reply #27 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:29am

Oswald says, I was just cleaning my gun when it went off...... twice.....whoops!

OR

Secret Service Agent says, I was just cleaning my gun in the escort vehicle and it went off.......but it was a good smacking shot wasn't it.....whoops!

Elvis did it!

Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.
- Sir Winston Churchill

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #28 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:37am

Jacob Rubenstein was allowed to shoot a handcuffed Oswald in the stomach in front of police and the media and then run out of the building.

Rubenstein never squealed from his prison cell until he died.

Who was Zapruder?

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 8:50am

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:26am:

Correct.

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

Brisbane Town.
Reply #30 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 8:59am

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:39pm:
Yes, Oswald was also accidentally shot when Jacob rubensteins gun ACCIDENTALLY fired

Friend, apparently the M16 trigger guard has a joint where you can open it to fit your glove. It's very easy to misfire if you aint careful.  Sad Angry

Also to them folks here who think that frangibles weren't around in November 63, you're wrong. Police have been using them (like Super Vel) since the 1960s and security details got them first because they are designed to stop at the target and not hit bystanders.  Angry Sad

The real crime is that some writer can come out and just make money off an old theory from 1992. Mortal Error is the ticket if you want to know about what happened.  Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #31 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 11:16am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 8:50am:

Correct.

Are you agreeing with MY theory, or just accepting it as a fact?

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 11:23am

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 11:16am:

Correct.

Yes.

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #33 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 11:30am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 11:23am:

Correct.

Yes.

So you understand the difference when it suits you.

You do realise what this FACT makes you Mr Greggy?

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 11:33am

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 11:30am:

Correct.

Yes.

That's correct.

AGW killed JFK.

AGW + CIA + JFK = DOA @ PMH.  OK?

« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2013 at 11:42am by greggerypeccary »  

IP Logged

marge

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 12:13pm

I sincerely doubt that  is true

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #36 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 12:28pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 11:33am:

Correct.

Yes.

That's correct.

AGW killed JFK.

there was a group that believed human induced global warming was just a theory, and doesn't exist conceptually like the future. But this group only made up 0.00000000000000000000000023%

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #37 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 12:40pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:17am:

Executive Order 11110

through MK ULTRA

all is being revealed

so be at peace

namaste

blessings lighted ones

and ever since the JFK hit all other presidents

have been freemasonic , hand chosen to ascend

its very easy now with electronic voting yet many

are clueless and vote oblivious to the fact of who counts

these votes.... and these are programs from computers.

masonic oaths super seeding any oath of public office

are an act of duplicity and a treasonous offence.

the pantomime continues yet the finally is here

everyone is on the edge of their collective seat

as it were, so carry on regardless

and be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 1:02pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 12:28pm:

Correct.

Yes.

That's correct.

AGW killed JFK.

there was a group that believed human induced global warming was just a theory, and doesn't exist conceptually like the future. But this group only made up 0.00000000000000000000000023%
http://www.environmentalleader.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/global_warming_gra...

A consensus of Americans, hey?

That's not very scientific, old boy.

Keep trying.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #39 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 1:29pm

blessings

Published on Aug 18, 2013
Jay Weidner joins us on"Shattering The Matrix". He speaks about Stanley Kubrick's involvement in creating the "Faked" Moon Landings. He then puts on his "hat" of modern-day Indiana Jones and begins to reveal things he has not revealed in any Radio Show before! So, you are all getting it for the first time!

He goes in depth into the Archons/Entities that are controlling this planet but he reveals an amazing link to the Nazis, Kubrick, J.R.R. Tolkien, 911 & Rennes-le-chateau! Join us for this amazing investigative journey in discovering what is at the root of the evil on the planet and how it may culminate in a very large False-Flag/Staged Event to get us to relinquish our freedom to the dark forces.

Called by Wired Magazine an "authority on the hermetic and alchemical traditions," and "erudite conspiracy hunter, "Jay Weidner is a renowned author, filmmaker and hermetic scholar. Jay's body of work offers great insight into the circumstances that have led to the current global crisis. He is the director of the powerful and insightful documentaries, Kubrick's Odyssey, Infinity; The Ultimate Trip, and the forthcoming feature film, Shasta. He is also the producer of the popular documentary films, 2012 The Odyssey and its sequel, Timewave 2013.

In addition, he is the co-author of The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye; Alchemy and the End of..., (Destiny Books) and A Monument to the End of Time(with Vincent Bridges), as well as a contributing writer for the book, The Mystery of 2012.

Click link below to listen to the show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shatteri......

Join our site at: http://2012Emergence.com

Like us on Facebook at:

http://Facebook.com/ShatteringTheMatrix

Please Share with everyone...
Category
Education

here is an interview with Jay Weidner

explosive information in the first 15 minutes *

speaking upon many matters from

the first fake moon landing

JFK and other anti gravity technology that was

to be released to the world by JFK ....

look here at 1:40 and these 3 just ' returned '

from the moon...

Apollo 11 Press Conference

have a look at these men whom

were forced to lie and create a false reality

nek minute ...

namaste

« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2013 at 2:05pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 2:57pm

AR-15 people - AR-15 - not M-16.  M-16 had a different rear sight, the aforementioned problem with the trigger guard, a manual bolt closer, and they stuffed the ammo from the original specofication, which was why they were 'unreliable'.

AR-15 with the proper specs did NOT have that problem - but an AD can occur in all sorts of circumstances....

ADDS WITH FACE PALM:-  The 5.56mm round was specifically designed as an upgrade on the .22 Hornet WITH a thin jacket to make it a frangible round.  that was the whole aim of having a very high velocity, small calibre weapon that would impart its momentum to the target on contact rather than passing through.

Tumbling rounds are an urban myth - such things are hopelessly inaccurate and have no benefit on contact over a truly frangible round, which has a far great effect overall.

FOOTNOTE:-  The police captain who searched the SBR 6th floor clearly stated he found a rifle stamped "7.92mm Mauser" - hardly a 6.5mm Mannlicher-Carcano, and not the same as the 'pristine bullet' of 6.5mm calibre found on Connelly's lap.

http://www.specializedarmament.com/content/skins/flat/popup_issue_100.html

« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2013 at 3:14pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 4:37pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 2:57pm:
AR-15 people - AR-15 - not M-16.  M-16 had a different rear sight, the aforementioned problem with the trigger guard, a manual bolt closer, and they stuffed the ammo from the original specofication, which was why they were 'unreliable'.

Actually, again you are wrong.  The M16 did not originally have the manual bolt-assist it was added on the last production models.  The M16a1 did from the outset.  I've handled AR-15, XM-16, M16 and M16a1s.  The apart from the bolt-assist, they differed in the flash hider and the pistol grips.  How often, often becaause of remanufacture, upgrade or repair you'd often see a mix of characteristics on weapons which were not those of their original manufacture.

Quote:
AR-15 with the proper specs did NOT have that problem - but an AD can occur in all sorts of circumstances....

ADDS WITH FACE PALM:-  The 5.56mm round was specifically designed as an upgrade on the .22 Hornet WITH a thin jacket to make it a frangible round.  that was the whole aim of having a very high velocity, small calibre weapon that would impart its momentum to the target on contact rather than passing through.

No, it wasn't.  The 5.56x45mm M193 has never been described in my experience as "frangible".  Indeed, the M555 round is the purpose built frangible one in that calibre.  If the M193 was intended from the outset to be "frangible" why did need another round to fulfil that role?  The M193 was not a terribly successful round and was only adopted for one other military firearm that reached production, the French FAMAS assault rifle.  It was prone to tumbling and hence dispersion.  It is a full-metal jacketed round.

Quote:
Tumbling rounds are an urban myth - such things are hopelessly inaccurate and have no benefit on contact over a truly frangible round, which has a far great effect overall.

No, they are not an "urban myth".  I've observed the M193's tendency to tumble and the literature is full of references to it.  Some, like the Soviet 5.56x45mm round are designed to tumble, after striking a target and as they penetrate to increase wounding.  The German version of 7.62x51mm has a slightly higher muzzle velocity compared to the standard NATO round and has also been shown, because of the higher twist used in German barrels to display similar wounding characteristics because of tumbling which occurs after striking a human target.  The M193's problem was that it was prone to tumbling before it hit the target, at longer ranges, which increased it's dispersion and hence decreased it's accuracy.

Quote:
FOOTNOTE:-  The police captain who searched the SBR 6th floor clearly stated he found a rifle stamped "7.92mm Mauser" - hardly a 6.5mm Mannlicher-Carcano, and not the same as the 'pristine bullet' of 6.5mm calibre found on Connelly's lap.

http://www.specializedarmament.com/content/skins/flat/popup_issue_100.html

An interesting link.  Unfortunately it does not support your claim that 5.56x45mm M193 rounds are "frangible".  Indeed, it uses the nomenclature "FMJ" which stands for, yes, "Full-Metal-Jacket" which are definitely NOT "frangible".   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 4:42pm

Appollo11 press conference

look here at 1:40 and these 3 just ' returned '

from the moon...

Wow!!!!!!

Couldn't someone have given the acting lessons, they were woeful.

Maybe they were drugged.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 4:51pm

The only time I've heard reference to M-16 round stumbling - apart from basic training when we did not have those weapons - was after they ahd strukc something like a small branch or even leaves.  They do NOT tumble in the air as designed - to do so would destroy their effectiveness as a ballistic weapon.

I read - only - once that certain Special Forces people use a file to create a boar's tooth in the barrel to cause tumbling - but I dismiss this - NO SF people I know would ruin their weapon's accuracy.

Again - the thin jacket - albeit FMJ - design of the 5.56mm round CREATES it as a frangible round - it is in the design.  To do otherwise - such as have a soft point etc - is against the Geneva Convention, and this was as close as the designers could get to a dum-dum legally.

BTW - I have seen M-60s fitted with hollow points - supposed designed for anti-aircraft use... but hey - who's gonna tell?

And apparently the biggest problem with the early M-16s was the ammunition used - if you read that link they discuss the use of low grade ammunition causing a high amount of residue - later resolved partially by chroming the slide, receiver etc... but not resolved until the alter models came into play.

Footnote:-  Early CAR-15s had a reputation for jamming as well - same cause.

Anyway - while it is possible for the Secret Service guy in the LEAD car to had had an AD - I do not see how that round could have struck JFK.  Every angle is wrong and here are too many obstructions.  JFK was in the third row seat on the right - hard to hit with such an AD without hitting the windscreen or another person first.

Too coincidental - and from my analysis of the book written on the issue of the AD - I found a few false leads involved - but I refer you again to the Zapruder Film and the clear presence of a second gunman to the left of the motorcade who took out John Connelly to provide a clear shot from right front.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #44 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:10pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 4:51pm:
The only time I've heard reference to M-16 round stumbling - apart from basic training when we did not have those weapons - was after they ahd strukc something like a small branch or even leaves.  They do NOT tumble in the air as designed - to do so would destroy their effectiveness as a ballistic weapon.

I have observed M193 rounds tumbling (or rather their after effects) on ranges.  You see not a circular hole but an elongated one in the target.  The M193 suffered from problems with the twist in the barrels used in the AR-15/M-16, etc. series of weapons.  That was why it wasn't adopted by anybody except perversely the French.   The SS-109 round corrected that fault by changing the bullet design and the twist in the barrel.

Quote:
I read - only - once that certain Special Forces people use a file to create a boar's tooth in the barrel to cause tumbling - but I dismiss this - NO SF people I know would ruin their weapon's accuracy.

Was it in Soldier of Fortune Magazine?   I agree, I've never heard of it and no member I know in the special forces would do such a thing (and anyway, if caught would be charged with damaging military property.  I'd also question how it was achieved, it would inherently weapon the barrel, which could lead to bursting.

Quote:
Again - the thin jacket - albeit FMJ - design of the 5.56mm round CREATES it as a frangible round - it is in the design.

You keep claiming this but I have never seen it referenced anywhere.  Every reference I have and have found online indicates that the round is a fully jacketed round and is not prone to breaking up when it strikes a target.

Quote:
To do otherwise - such as have a soft point etc - is against the Geneva Convention, and this was as close as the designers could get to a dum-dum legally.

Can you produce a reference to this or this something merely you've read somewhere?

Quote:
BTW - I have seen M-60s fitted with hollow points - supposed designed for anti-aircraft use... but hey - who's gonna tell?

An interesting claim.  As you point out, it would be illegal to do so.  In my service life I have never seen any evidence of the existence of such rounds nor have ever read any such claims as to the existence of such rounds.

Quote:
And apparently the biggest problem with the early M-16s was the ammunition used - if you read that link they discuss the use of low grade ammunition causing a high amount of residue - later resolved partially by chroming the slide, receiver etc... but not resolved until the alter models came into play.

Yes, that was a problem, coupled with the US soldiers' belief that they never had to clean the weapon as well as poor instruction on actually how to clean it.  The M-16 was very prone to stoppages caused by carbon build up.  This was well known.  It is an inherent problem with the Llungeman direct gas system.  However, this still does not reinforce your claim that the M193 was a "frangible round", now does it?

Quote:

It was actually worse on the CAR-15s because of their shorter barrel.

Quote:
Anyway - while it is possible for the Secret Service guy in the LEAD car to had had an AD - I do not see how that round could have struck JFK.  Every angle is wrong and here are too many obstructions.  JFK was in the third row seat on the right - hard to hit with such an AD without hitting the windscreen or another person first.

Too coincidental - and from my analysis of the book written on the issue of the AD - I found a few false leads involved - but I refer you again to the Zapruder Film and the clear presence of a second gunman to the left of the motorcade who took out John Connelly to provide a clear shot from right front.

As I've said, I don't care about the conspiracy theories beyond correcting your obviously erroneous claims about the weapon and the ammunition.   There could have been 100 shots fired from a 1,000 shooters for all I care.  The end result would be the same - one dead US President.

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #45 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:26pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 1:02pm:

Correct.

Yes.

That's correct.

AGW killed JFK.

http://www.environmentalleader.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/global_warming_gra...

Keep trying.

I chose a nation where the AGW denialist religious crack pot intensity is the highest in the world.

I am sure you can empathise with their church group meetings

But even in the USA the denialists are in a minority

DId you notice that Greggy?

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 7:36pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:26pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 1:02pm:

Correct.

Yes.

That's correct.

AGW killed JFK.

Keep trying.

I chose a nation where the AGW denialist religious crack pot intensity is the highest in the world.

I am sure you can empathise with their church group meetings

But even in the USA the denialists are in a minority

DId you notice that Greggy?

I noticed that you're incapable of staying focused.

Constantly losing "arguments" will do that to you, I suppose.

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

Brisbane Town.
Reply #47 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 8:14pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 4:51pm:

Again - the thin jacket - albeit FMJ - design of the 5.56mm round CREATES it as a frangible round - it is in the design.  To do otherwise - such as have a soft point etc - is against the Geneva Convention, and this was as close as the designers could get to a dum-dum legally.

I agree with that.

But you have to remember that security forces and police were issues with Super Vels and other purpose made frangible rounds too, even in the early 60s.

What do y'all think of the trigger guard issue? Perhaps he had an accident, especially when the rear card sped up.

Was it an M16? Or an AR15? Both are might powerful weapons friends.

Why aint it possible for an AD to have come from the rear vehicle from a man standing in the back seat? Why are them angles all wrong.

This theory is crazy sauce.  Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #48 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 8:33pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 7:36pm:
Constantly losing "arguments" will do that to you, I suppose.

Are you sure you've been following the scores Greggy?

POLEMICAL SCORE UPDATE #2

Chimp_Logic:

Greggerypeccary:

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 10:05pm

*sighs - I wouldn't touch a Soldier of fortune magazine in a fit.  The 'boar's tooth' was written by a terrorism/counter-terrorism advisor to Bill Clinton, bringing laughs all round.

Fact remains that a tumbling bullet is good for twenty feet or so, and has no value whatsoever in a ballistic weapon.

AND - the SS agent was in the LEAD car - NOT the trail car (how many times, O lord!), and the fact of the X-rayed 'metal storm characteristic of a high velocity frangible round' at the rear of JFK's skull - such as the thin-jacketed FMJ 5.56 round IS due to its thin jacket and high velocity, a deliberate design formula to give maximum effect from the small diameter round - indicate impact from the front - in the film on the right side between forehead and ear - which in no way fits with an AD by a SS agent in the rear seat of the LEAD car stumbling and not even noticing or leaving a spent cartridge.

Think it through - JFK is still facing forward and head down, having been hit in the neck and back, and clutching his neck - the lead car is directly in front.

How does an AR-15 round (not an M-16) from the LEAD car hit him right front of head and spread to the back of his skull?

Right front, gentlemen... right front..... at about 1 o'clock.. right about the grassy knoll.

Clear third shooter in triangulation with the second on the left of the motorcade at about 10 o'clock, first shooter at 6 o'clock to avoid each other's line of fire.

Four shots.....four hits......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #50 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 10:12pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 10:05pm:
*sighs - I wouldn't touch a Soldier of fortune magazine in a fit.  The 'boar's tooth' was written by a terrorism/counter-terrorism advisor to Bill Clinton, bringing laughs all round.

Fact remains that a tumbling bullet is good for twenty feet or so, and has no value whatsoever in a ballistic weapon.

AND - the SS agent was in the LEAD car - NOT the trail car (how many times, O lord!), and the fact of the X-rayed 'metal storm characteristic of a high velocity frangible round' at the rear of JFK's skull - such as the thin-jacketed FMJ 5.56 round IS due to its thin jacket and high velocity, a deliberate design formula to give maximum effect from the small diameter round - indicate impact from the front - in the film on the right side between forehead and ear - which in no way fits with an AD by a SS agent in the rear seat of the LEAD car stumbling and not even noticing or leaving a spent cartridge.

Think it through - JFK is still facing forward and head down, having been hit in the neck and back, and clutching his neck - the lead car is directly in front.

How does an AR-15 round (not an M-16) from the LEAD car hit him right front of head and spread to the back of his skull?

Right front, gentlemen... right front..... at about 1 o'clock.. right about the grassy knoll.

Clear third shooter in triangulation with the second on the left of the motorcade at about 10 o'clock, first shooter at 6 o'clock to avoid each other's line of fire.

at least 4 shots....

I doubt whether Oswald fired any of them.

Listen to Oswald, sounds believable to me

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 2:33pm

Tumbling bullets don't necessarily tumble until further than twenty feet from the muzzle.

I take it you've given up on your ridiculous claims WRT to "frangible bullets" then?  You do realise that your claim has brought "laughs all round"?

Quote:

You do realise how open the Grassy Knoll was and how it was under observation throughout the motocade, both by people on it and those opposite it?

Where do you claim the gunman or gunmen were hidden?

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #52 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 2:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 2:33pm:

Tumbling bullets don't necessarily tumble until further than twenty feet from the muzzle.

I take it you've given up on your ridiculous claims WRT to "frangible bullets" then?  You do realise that your claim has brought "laughs all round"?

Quote:

You do realise how open the Grassy Knoll was and how it was under observation throughout the motocade, both by people on it and those opposite it?

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/bond1.jpg

Where do you claim the gunman or gunmen were hidden?

there is a storm water drain on the street (see left of picture about a third up from the bottom left hand corner)

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 4:40pm

I'm not going to continue to discuss over and over the designed thin jacket frangible round - it's a fact - and there are a zillion spots on the knoll, which fits perfectly with both the triangulation and shot line to JFKs head.

Tumbling rounds are inaccurate.. you just verified my statement with your own comment about their not tumbling until twenty feet from the barrel.. How accurate do you think they'll be after that?

Jesus.

Some people here are plain stupid or outright dreamers.

Brian - baby - in between laughs - if YOU'VE got a theory - how about you show it instead of posting negatives that contribute nothing to the discussion?  People who have nothing to contribute but negatives  are not worth hearing.

The round under discussion is designed as a frangible round for greatest impact, and no accurate round tumbles in midair or is designed to do so. Any that do are faulty and anyone who uses one is an idiot.    Roll Eyes  If you have ONE fact to suggest otherwise - please - by all means - ante up!   Grin  You either can't read or you are just trolling for an argument.  Good luck!   Grin   Grin   Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2013 at 4:50pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 5:42pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 4:40pm:
I'm not going to continue to discuss over and over the designed thin jacket frangible round - it's a fact

Then you should have absolutely no problem providing references which prove that this "fact" exists.

Quote:
- and there are a zillion spots on the knoll, which fits perfectly with both the triangulation and shot line to JFKs head.

Then you should have no problems pointing them and demonstrating them with a picture of the Grassy Knoll, similar to the one I've provided.   There must be literally hundreds of pictures of the Grassy Knoll online.

Quote:
Tumbling rounds are inaccurate.. you just verified my statement with your own comment about their not tumbling until twenty feet from the barrel.. How accurate do you think they'll be after that?

Depends the circumstances.  What is the distance to the target?  At what point does the round start to tumble and hence yaw from its intended line of flight?

Quote:
Jesus.

He doesn't seem to be listening to your exhortation as your theory appears to be leaking like a sieve.

Quote:
Some people here are plain stupid or outright dreamers.

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.  I am merely asking for you to prove your "fact".   Why should you expect us to take it on face value?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Brian - baby - in between laughs - if YOU'VE got a theory - how about you show it instead of posting negatives that contribute nothing to the discussion?  People who have nothing to contribute but negatives  are not worth hearing.

As I've pointed out, now several times, I have no theory.  However I am concerned when people postulate things which are clearly untrue or impossible as their theories.

If anything, I believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald who, being an ex-Marine was an excellent shot.  As to whether he was a lone, crazed gun man or in the employ of some person or organisation, I have no idea and really don't care.  It won't change the events nor will it necessarily mean anything else other than what happened.

I am unsure why the assassination of a US President has assumed such powerful importance in the minds of some.  I wonder if there had been the Internet in 1865, we'd have seen Lincoln-mania on the scale we see Kennedy-mania today?  Roll Eyes

Quote:
The round under discussion is designed as a frangible round for greatest impact,

You have yet to prove that.  Even the link you, yourself provided did not mention.  I have been unable to find any mention of a 5.56x45mm "frangible" bullet before their development in the 1980s.   All the references I have and can find online refer to the M193 round as a "full-metal-jacketed" round, which is not "frangible".

Quote:
and no accurate round tumbles in midair or is designed to do so.

No one has claimed that, except yourself.  The M193 is ballistically unstable at about 100 metres and subject to yawing and tumbling beyond about 300 metres, in my experience.

Quote:
Any that do are faulty and anyone who uses one is an idiot.    Roll Eyes 

Well no one has disagreed with that point so I am unsure why you keep bringing it up.  I have merely pointed out that M-16s firing M193 rounds are subject to yaw and tumble.

Quote:
If you have ONE fact to suggest otherwise - please - by all means - ante up!   Grin  You either can't read or you are just trolling for an argument.  Good luck!   Grin   Grin   Grin

I have presented my points.  Your claim that the M-16 was designed to fire, from the outset of its adoption, a "frangible" bullet is clearly false.  I have asked you to demonstrate where you believe on the "Grassy Knoll" these gunmen or gunman were.

You have failed to present any proof about the "frangible" bullet.  You have failed to provide where you believe on the "Grassy Knoll" these gunmen/gunman were.

Please, keep to the points which have been raised and stop introducing red herrings.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 5:50pm

And YOU have produced not one iota of anything to support anything - and a cursory glance at your photograph will clearly show you innumerable spots. Grin

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 6:18pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 5:50pm:
And YOU have produced not one iota of anything to support anything

Actually, I have.  I have provided links to sites which point out the history of the development of frangible ammunition for military firearms.  It was my first contribution to this thread in fact.   I have challenged Chimp_Logic several times to provide some sort of reference to his claims about frangible ammunition being available in 1963.  He has thus far failed to provide any, except one which didn't support his claim.

Quote:
- and a cursory glance at your photograph will clearly show you innumerable spots. Grin

All under observation, as we can see from the photo taken on the day.

You don't think somebody would have noticed someone crawling into the stormwater drain or a rifle poking out?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 6:23pm

*cracks popcorn and awaits something more than rhetoric, opinion and remotely like a valid response.  You got a scenario there Pilgrim - or are you just talkin' through that hat?  You cited NO evidence on frangible ammunition - you offered a view, now stop wasting time and offer a viable alternative on the JFK kill instead of sniping.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 6:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 6:18pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 5:50pm:
And YOU have produced not one iota of anything to support anything

Actually, I have.  I have provided links to sites which point out the history of the development of frangible ammunition for military firearms.  It was my first contribution to this thread in fact.   I have challenged Chimp_Logic several times to provide some sort of reference to his claims about frangible ammunition being available in 1963.  He has thus far failed to provide any, except one which didn't support his claim.

Quote:
- and a cursory glance at your photograph will clearly show you innumerable spots. Grin

All under observation, as we can see from the photo taken on the day.

You don't think somebody would have noticed someone crawling into the stormwater drain or a rifle poking out?   Roll Eyes

The real shooter was behind the fence, on top of the grassy knoll.

This is common knowledge.

Not sure why you guys are arguing over this. Seriously.

Behind the fence is a car park, and after the fatal shots were fired the shooter simply got into his car and drove away (or was driven away by the accomplice).

Everybody ran towards the road after the shots rang out.  Nobody ran up the knoll to see what was happening there.  Why would they?

It's an interesting place to visit, by the way.

There's actually an "x" painted on the road where he was shot (well, there was a few years ago when I was there).

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 6:37pm

And - lest we forget - regardless of the FACT that the rounds in the AR-15 were thin jacket designed so as to BE frangible - I said the shot did NOT come from that weapon, so it matters not what ammunition he was using - I said a 'high velocity, frangible round' as shown clearly by the X-rays of JFK's skull showing the characteristic metal storm at the REAR... showing impact from the front.  As I said - a Commando officer I discussed this with suggested a 7mm Sako...

Sorry to drag you back to subject and issue.

Right front - one o'clock - look at the trees and walls and etc etc that goes on forever.  Look at the people on that side who have hit the ground... the Ross photo is after the event and not in the line of fire from that point, so you cannot see any precise spot amongst the dozens available there in shade on a bright day or under some cover.

I believe one witness, an ex-Army man - said the shot(s) went past him... and he knew the sound....   Roll Eyes

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 6:55pm

Now children... here is the news:-

Note, as said, JFK struggling with neck wound..

Note John Connelly turned nearly around in the seat in front of him...

Note Connelly being struck by a through and through in the BACK (left hand side of motorcade shooter) exiting through his chest......

Note Connelly falling out of the way.....

Note JFK struck right forehead...

Note the Secret Service guy in the front passenger seat (I think he was SS).

Now tell me how an AD from the LEAD car (not shown) struck JFK right forehead.....and how that shot did not come from one o'clock.

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/history/news-jfk-autopsies-and-conspiries-p...

http://themanfrom2063.com/interviews-jfk-assassination-doctors/

"X-Rays of JFK’s skull reveal a snow flake pattern of bullet fragments which are more consistent with an exploding or hollow point bullet instead of military ammunition that Oswald allegedly used."

http://www.history-matters.com/essays/jfkmed/How5Investigations/How5Investigatio...

Nice skull X-ray showing pattern of disintegrated metal.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #61 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 8:07pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 6:23pm:
*cracks popcorn and awaits something more than rhetoric, opinion and remotely like a valid response.  You got a scenario there Pilgrim - or are you just talkin' through that hat?  You cited NO evidence on frangible ammunition - you offered a view, now stop wasting time and offer a viable alternative on the JFK kill instead of sniping.....

I pointed out that frangible ammunition wasn't introduced into widespread service until the 1990s.  I provided a potted history of them via link.

I am still waiting for proof that the standard M-16 rifle round, the M193 was designed from the outset as a "frangible" round.  All references I have and have found online refer to it as "Full Metal Jacket".  FMJ bullets are not "frangible".

Lets concentrate on that, shall we?

Provide a reference and I'll examine it.   Until you do, all you and Chimp_Logic are doing is bullshitting and engaging in conspiracist speculation which has no basis in fact.

I look forward to seeing it. 

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #62 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 8:12pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 6:24pm:

Yet Lee Bowers, who had unobstructed observation of the fence and the pergola on top of the Grassy Knoll denied there was a shooter there.  He heard three shots from the Book Depository.   Do you claim he was lying?  If so, why?

Quote:

So is Lee Bower's testimony, why are you ignoring it?  I found it within 30 seconds of starting a search on the web.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 8:42pm

Is that the Lee Bowers who was working in the railway yard control box and who some some 'commotion' behind the fence at the grassy knoll... maybe a puff of smoke...

If not - good for Lee.... one witness has a view.. which is his right to hold.... others disagree.

*chews popcorn

- and a civil tongue will get you a lot further with me, turkey.  Idiotic accusations of bullshitting to cover up your own lack of information don't wash, kid (based on attitude - now you can give us your Rambo rundown)....

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 8:57pm

JFK's death was AN ACCIDENT

sure it was. ... Lee Harvey Oswald accidently laid in wait with a loaded rifle, and he accidently lined up JFK in his crosshairs and he accidently pulled the trigger ... what else could it be but an accident.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 9:01pm

I heard the scope on the Mannlicher was badly set up and not even aimed properly.  Just saying....

*chews popcorn and awaits the response from Mr Negatives...

Let's hear it from the Horse's mouth.... not Wikipedia

HMMMM.. sounds remarkably like the neck wound - which entered JFK's back and exited his throat, followed by the clear hit on John Connelly to remove him from the sight line, followed by the head shot very quickly thereafter.

Now - it's possible there were three - but I contend four for one reason - I find it near impossible for the entry wound in JFK's back to correlate with the exit wound in his throat - but I could be wrong. some say that neck wound is an entry wound - but I don't know.  It's also possible Mr Bowers didn't take in the first shot, but did the second and subsequent shots... memory of fast-moving events can be funny.

Just theorising here.... but looking at what is clear evidence in front of your eyes on the second/third shot followed by the final shot.

I'll accept three if the first wound entering as per the photos of autopsy and the throat wound are directly related, with the bullet deviating upwards.

Now way did that shot hit John Connelly, who is clearly hit while turned to the right and backwards towards JFK - cutting out any possibility of a hit from the rear of the car.

As I said at the beginning - single frame it through and you see Connelly's cheeks blow out on impact, while he is so turned - then he falls and JFK is hit in the head.

Hmm - 'flash' on the grassy knoll - motor cycle cop ran up that slope....
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2013 at 9:21pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #66 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 9:11pm

What a delusional society the USA has become

Cant even lie straight

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 9:24pm

Trawl (not troll) through these.. see what you find....

https://www.google.com.au/#psj=1&q=jfk+witnesses+youtube

Well, c'mon, boys!  I don't hear no HATIN'!
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2013 at 9:32pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #68 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 9:37pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 9:24pm:
Trawl (not troll) through these.. see what you find....

https://www.google.com.au/#psj=1&q=jfk+witnesses+youtube

Well, c'mon, boys!  I don't hear no HATIN'!

Who paid Jacob Rubenstein?

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 9:47pm

You know - that is a good question, but bordering on the paranoid.  Apparently his family was eventually paid a huge sum for the film, but kept the rights or something.

Not sure how it worked out.  Yakov didn't get anything I think - I think he felt it was a duty to hand the film in, and when it didn't fit what the accepted scenario was, the FBI gave it back.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #70 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 9:59pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 9:47pm:
You know - that is a good question, but bordering on the paranoid.  Apparently his family was eventually paid a huge sum for the film, but kept the rights or something.

Not sure how it worked out.  Yakov didn't get anything I think - I think he felt it was a duty to hand the film in, and when it didn't fit what the accepted scenario was, the FBI gave it back.

what are you talking about? what film?

Yakov had a film?

Are you confusing Jacob Rubenstein (JACK RUBY) with Zapruder?

where is the entrance wound again?

« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:10pm by Chimp_Logic »  

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 8:12pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 6:24pm:

Yet Lee Bowers, who had unobstructed observation of the fence and the pergola on top of the Grassy Knoll denied there was a shooter there.  He heard three shots from the Book Depository.   Do you claim he was lying?  If so, why?

Quote:

So is Lee Bower's testimony, why are you ignoring it?  I found it within 30 seconds of starting a search on the web.   Roll Eyes

I have a bridge for sale.

Would you like to buy it?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #72 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:18pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 8:42pm:
Is that the Lee Bowers who was working in the railway yard control box and who some some 'commotion' behind the fence at the grassy knoll... maybe a puff of smoke...

If not - good for Lee.... one witness has a view.. which is his right to hold.... others disagree.

*chews popcorn

- and a civil tongue will get you a lot further with me, turkey.  Idiotic accusations of bullshitting to cover up your own lack of information don't wash, kid (based on attitude - now you can give us your Rambo rundown)....

Then stop the "chews popcorn" commentary.

Lee Bowers had an unobstructed view from his location in the control tower of the railway yard.  He didn't observe anybody at the fence.  He didn't observe anybody in the concrete pergola.

I have no "Rambo rundown".  As far as I am concerned the evidence points to Oswald pulling the trigger.  Sometimes the simplest explanation is the best one and the obviously truest one.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:18pm:
As far as I am concerned the evidence points to Oswald pulling the trigger. 

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #74 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:20pm:

http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/RRnhhqW.gif

you seem to be very easily amused in this place

whats the joke>?

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:29pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:27pm:

whats the joke>?

Believing Oswald killed Kennedy is like believing AGW is an undeniable fact of nature.

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #76 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:32pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:29pm:

whats the joke>?

Believing Oswald killed Kennedy is like believing AGW is an undeniable fact of nature.

.....But only one of these is a conspiracy theory - the other is an undeniable, verifiable FACT of nature

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:34pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:32pm:

whats the joke>?

.....But only one of these is a conspiracy theory - the other is an undeniable, verifiable FACT of nature

True: AGW is a conspiracy theory.

Glad to see you've woken up.

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #78 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:41pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:34pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:32pm:

whats the joke>?

True: AGW is a conspiracy theory.

Glad to see you've woken up.

You mean woken up to the theory that the earth has been cooling and that CO2 is not a greenhouse gas?

AGW_1.jpg (175 KB | 61 )
AGW_1.jpg

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

Brisbane Town.
Reply #79 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 11:04am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 8:07pm:

I pointed out that frangible ammunition wasn't introduced into widespread service until the 1990s.  I provided a potted history of them via link.

I am still waiting for proof that the standard M-16 rifle round, the M193 was designed from the outset as a "frangible" round.  All references I have and have found online refer to it as "Full Metal Jacket".  FMJ bullets are not "frangible".

Provide a reference and I'll examine it.   Until you do, all you and Chimp_Logic are doing is bullshitting and engaging in conspiracist speculation which has no basis in fact.

Friend, see my earlier post. The security services were issued frangibles and police were too, from the early 60s - super gel and other brands designed to stop at the target.

Also them Ar-15/M-16 rounds are designed to stop in the victim, and not penetrate. It's really not much bigger than a super 22, but with more punch.

What do y'all think of Donohue/Menningen's theory - ie. an accident on the part of the security detail following from behind? Them angles can't lie, surely, and the witnesses say the final bullet left the front right of his head and the angles indicate it was a shot from down low, not up high. Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #80 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 11:30am

Billy Jack wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 11:04am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 8:07pm:

Friend, see my earlier post. The security services were issued frangibles and police were too, from the early 60s - super gel and other brands designed to stop at the target.

Also them Ar-15/M-16 rounds are designed to stop in the victim, and not penetrate. It's really not much bigger than a super 22, but with more punch.

What do y'all think of Donohue/Menningen's theory - ie. an accident on the part of the security detail following from behind? Them angles can't lie, surely, and the witnesses say the final bullet left the front right of his head and the angles indicate it was a shot from down low, not up high. Cheesy Cheesy

So you are saying the Warren commission was compromised?

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 11:37am

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:41pm:
You mean woken up to the theory that the earth has been cooling and that CO2 is not a greenhouse gas?

No.

That's your new theory is it? 

Strange lad.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #82 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 11:51am

What a joke.

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 12:08pm

athos wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 11:51am:

What a joke.

What do you believe happened?

The official story?

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 1:41pm

I have a confession to make.  I killed JFK!   Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #85 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 2:02pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 12:08pm:

What a joke.

The official story?

Yes I believe Jacob Rubenstein was a courageous hero for shooting a handcuffed Oswald in front of police, lawyer and the media.

I believe in the magic bullet theory

I believe that there were only 3 shots ALL of shich came from Oswald's rifle who was perched in that book building.

I believe that the doctors and coroners reports were not interfered with, and NO evidence including the body of JFK was tampered with.

I believe in US democracy, freedom and the American way

I believe that CO2 is not a greenhouse gas and AGW is just a theory

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 2:03pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 2:02pm:

What a joke.

The official story?

Yes I believe Jacob Rubenstein was a courageous hero for shooting a handcuffed Oswald in front of police, lawyer and the media.

I believe that there were only 3 shots ALL of shich came from Oswald's rifle who was perched in that book building.

I believe that the doctors and coroners reports were not interfered with, and NO evidence including the body of JFK was tampered with.

Well, you got one right.

Not bad, considering.

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #87 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 2:06pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 2:03pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 2:02pm:

What a joke.

The official story?

Well, you got one right.

Not bad, considering.

CHERRY PICKING AGAIN MR GREGGY

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 2:09pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 2:06pm:

I do enjoy a good cherry.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #89 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 8:50pm

There is no brand of ammunition referred to as "super gel" that I can find.  Please provide a reference to back your claim.

Quote:

Considerably more.  As for being designed to "stop in the victim" you will of course be able to provide a reference for that?  I am well aware that in fact M193 rounds routinely over-penetrate, as occurred at Port Arthur.

Quote:

I think it, like all the other conspiracy theories silly and not realistic.  The only valid evidence all points to Oswald being the killer IMO.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #90 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 8:50pm

|dev|null wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 1:41pm:
I have a confession to make.  I killed JFK!   Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Stop bullshitting.  You weren't even born.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 8:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 8:50pm:
The only valid evidence all points to Oswald being the killer IMO.

You've got to be kidding!

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #92 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 8:55pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 2:09pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 2:06pm:

I do enjoy a good cherry.

I was told that you are still a virgin

you're a very confusing hermaphrodite

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

Brisbane Town.
Reply #93 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 10:31pm

There is no brand of ammunition referred to as "super gel" that I can find.  Please provide a reference to back your claim.

Quote:

Considerably more.  As for being designed to "stop in the victim" you will of course be able to provide a reference for that?  I am well aware that in fact M193 rounds routinely over-penetrate, as occurred at Port Arthur.

Quote:

I think it, like all the other conspiracy theories silly and not realistic.  The only valid evidence all points to Oswald being the killer IMO.

Friend, I wrote "Please see my earlier post". If you had taken the time to do that you would see I wrote 'Super Vel". Super Gel in that other post was bad typing.

Them security folks have had frangibles since the early 60s for the very reason that they don't pass through the victim and as far as ordinary combat ranges go - which is not what happened in 63 at Dallas as he was in the following car - the M16 round does not go through the enemy - it is not a battle rifle. It has very low energy compared with the 306 battle rifles like the M14, AR10 or G3 etc.
But none of that actually matters because the security guys were issued with purpose built frangible ammo because THEY DONT WANT IT TO PASS THROUGH AND HIT THE PUBLC! You think they didn't have it?

What is your specific problem with the theory from Menninger and Donohue? Did you actually read their books before you came out with your one line opinion?  Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

Brisbane Town.
Reply #94 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 10:45pm

And friend, before you tell me what your problem is with Donohue and Menninger's theory, don't you know about the Google? You can find a lot of interesting things on it.

I found this, maybe you couldn't but it's ok. I'll post it for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_m8omH47gI

And I found this

Quote:
Both the M193 and newer M855 (SS109) bullets may fragment when striking soft tissue or light cover such as small trees. When fired from less than 100 meters, these bullets will penetrate 100 mm (4 in) into body tissue, before yawing 90 to 180 degrees. Fragmentation occurs when lateral forces on the bullet cause it to break in half. This occurs at the weak cannelure, which is a groove allowing the bullet casing to be sealed to the copper jacket. The rear section of the 5.56 mm bullet will then fragment into numerous tiny pieces, causing increased damage to surrounding tissue

And I found this

Quote:
As shown on the wound profile, this full-metal-jacketed bullet travels point-forward in tissue for about 12cm after which it yaws to 90°, flattens, and breaks at the cannelure (groove around bullet midsection into which the cartridge neck is crimped). The bullet point flattens but remains in one piece, retaining about 60 per cent of the original bullet weight. The rear portion breaks into many fragments that penetrate up to 7cm radially from the bullet path. The temporary cavity stretch, its effect increased by perforation and weakening of the tissue by fragments, then causes a much
enlarged permanent cavity by detaching tissue pieces. The degree of bullet fragmentation decreases with increased shooting distance (as striking velocity decreases), as shown in Fig. 5. At a shooting distance over about 100m the bullet breaks at the cannelure, forming two large fragments and, at over 200m, it no longer breaks, although it continues to flatten somewhat, until 400m. This consistent change in deformation/fragmentation pattern has an important forensic application. It can be used to estimate shooting distance if the bullet is recovered in the body and has penetrated only soft tissue.

But if you had read Donohue or Menningers book you would know this, and you would know that the protection forces used special ammo back then.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #95 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 1:09am

Billy Jack wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 10:31pm:
Friend, I wrote "Please see my earlier post". If you had taken the time to do that you would see I wrote 'Super Vel". Super Gel in that other post was bad typing.

I expect you to prove your case, not for me to go back and reread your past posts to check your typing.

I have found one online reference to "Super Vel" ammunition being introduced in the 1960s, however, it was brief and in passing and did not specify what calibre they were nor the actual year of introduction, so it is not possible to verify if your claim is realistic.

Quote:
Them security folks have had frangibles since the early 60s for the very reason that they don't pass through the victim and as far as ordinary combat ranges go - which is not what happened in 63 at Dallas as he was in the following car - the M16 round does not go through the enemy - it is not a battle rifle. It has very low energy compared with the 306 battle rifles like the M14, AR10 or G3 etc.
But none of that actually matters because the security guys were issued with purpose built frangible ammo because THEY DONT WANT IT TO PASS THROUGH AND HIT THE PUBLC! You think they didn't have it?

You're American or a gun nut, aren't you?  "Battle Rifle" is an American Gun Nut term.  There is no official military classification as such.  The weapons you have named are Assault Rifles in official military nomenclature.   The only difference between types of Assault Rifles is their calibre, they both serve the same function and have similar characteristics (select fire, magazine fed).

As for the M193 round being intended to not over-penetrate it's intended target that might have been the intention but reality in wound ballistics has shown otherwise, as has experience - the Port Arthur Massacre was a classic case of over-penetration with more casualties than rounds fired, occurring. 

Quote:
What is your specific problem with the theory from Menninger and Donohue? Did you actually read their books before you came out with your one line opinion?  Cheesy Cheesy

If it suggests as you claim that JFK was struck by bullets fired by anybody other than Oswald, I believe they are merely conspiracy theories and so automatically discarded IMO.   Its just fluff trying to find cause when the cause is already known.

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

Brisbane Town.
Reply #96 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 4:23am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 29th, 2013 at 1:09am:
Billy Jack wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 10:31pm:

I expect you to prove your case, not for me to go back and reread your past posts to check your typing.

I have found one online reference to "Super Vel" ammunition being introduced in the 1960s, however, it was brief and in passing and did not specify what calibre they were nor the actual year of introduction, so it is not possible to verify if your claim is realistic.

Quote:

You're American or a gun nut, aren't you?  "Battle Rifle" is an American Gun Nut term.  There is no official military classification as such.  The weapons you have named are Assault Rifles in official military nomenclature.   The only difference between types of Assault Rifles is their calibre, they both serve the same function and have similar characteristics (select fire, magazine fed).

As for the M193 round being intended to not over-penetrate it's intended target that might have been the intention but reality in wound ballistics has shown otherwise, as has experience - the Port Arthur Massacre was a classic case of over-penetration with more casualties than rounds fired, occurring. 

Quote:

If it suggests as you claim that JFK was struck by bullets fired by anybody other than Oswald, I believe they are merely conspiracy theories and so automatically discarded IMO.   Its just fluff trying to find cause when the cause is already known.

Friend, please read the post above carefully, especially the one quoting sources which you can find on the Google about the nature of the ordinary round. No, them round did not usually go through people. Read the stopping distances there and find them sources by googling the text quoted.

Consider that, as i said in my post, you can count on security guys having frangibles to allow them to use their weapons without a chance of round hitting others.

And friend, I suggested you read Minningers Mortal Error and Donohue's theories. Do so before disclaiming them as wrong. Wouldn't that make sense?

Friend, I aint got nothing more to say to you. You need to open your peepers more careful at what is posted here.

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 12:12pm

|dev|null wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 1:41pm:

Stop bullshitting.  You weren't even born.   Roll Eyes

Ssssh!  I did it when I was a gleam in my mother's eye!   Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 1:04pm

*settles down at fireside for another Grappler Fireside Chat....

I've noticed an amazing tendency for what often appears to be the same user in a different guise - to come on here and start racing down some sideline in the discussion as a means of breaking up discussion on this issue.

We've had endless fragmentation of talk here over the fragmentation qualities or otherwise of 5.56mm bullets - all of which detracts from the REAL issue - what happened in the assassination of JFK?

I also detect certain undercurrents in this style of confrontational 'reconnaissance by fire' (shooting at bushes to see if they shoot back) - by which it appears that 'certain users' (or user) seek (seeks) to generate personal responses from others here so as to create a 'profile' of that user.

That is one reason I will not respond to personal attack by offering personal information other than in a general sense.

Put simply - I understand the technique well.

Now - just for the record once again - and this is free.

I have vague connections with both the AFP and our top security service, which by no means indicates I BELONG to them or with them.  Capisce?

That is checkable by anyone with the clout - so I DGAF about it being general knowledge - but other information will not be forthcoming.

Thank you, and good night....

*turns to fire, stokes it, while whistling Dixie....

Grin

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 1:10pm

"the Port Arthur Massacre was a classic case of over-penetration with more casualties than rounds fired, occurring. "

Does this not simply point to the VARIETY of ammunition available, and in no way obviates the undeniable reality that the original AR-15 round WAS designed to have that thinnest jacket so as to impart its momentum to the target rather than passing through?

It is equally possible to buy solid ammunition.... as you yourself rightly point out - but it is not the ONLY ammunition available - and certainly that was the case in 1963 or in the designer's intentions.

Now could we move on and put a CASE for one or more shooters and discuss each case on merit here instead of endlessly arguing over ammunition?

Wink

― John Adams

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #100 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 3:23pm

blessings

port arthur was an mk ultra operation in conjunction

with a mossad hit squad and to this day

martin bryant has not had a trial.

facts are truths

so be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #101 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 3:45pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2013 at 3:23pm:
blessings

port arthur was an mk ultra operation in conjunction

with a mossad hit squad and to this day

martin bryant has not had a trial.

facts are truths

so be at peace

namaste

why would mossad be involved?

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #102 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 4:28pm

blessings beloved chimp

I would suggest research

http://www.whale.to/b/mossad_black_ops.html

http://www.2012.com.au/Joe_Vialls-Port_Arthur.html

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/blackops.html

...What is the Mossad?
Mossad is a shell organization for Jewish/Israeli terrorism all over the world.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 4:50pm

I have a copy of that Port Arthur book......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #104 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 4:52pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2013 at 4:28pm:
blessings beloved chimp

I would suggest research

http://www.whale.to/b/mossad_black_ops.html

http://www.2012.com.au/Joe_Vialls-Port_Arthur.html

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/blackops.html

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/blackops_files/Fasdasdalse_1.jpgWhat is the Mossad?
Mossad is a shell organization for Jewish/Israeli terrorism all over the world.

forgiven

namaste

Zionist fascist terrorism

(nothing to do with Jews as a group - nor Israel which is a front and is expendable. Look deeper you will find them in London - they dont care about Israel or Jews)

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #105 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 5:06pm

blessings

the fact is martin bryant was mk ultra mind controlled

and mossad was involved on the scene

much evidences provided and the rest is

semantical misnomerismicalisms racked in ego

thus then it is indeed forgiven

so be at peace

namaste

« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2013 at 5:18pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #106 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 5:54pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 29th, 2013 at 1:10pm:
"the Port Arthur Massacre was a classic case of over-penetration with more casualties than rounds fired, occurring. "

Does this not simply point to the VARIETY of ammunition available, and in no way obviates the undeniable reality that the original AR-15 round WAS designed to have that thinnest jacket so as to impart its momentum to the target rather than passing through?

It is equally possible to buy solid ammunition.... as you yourself rightly point out - but it is not the ONLY ammunition available - and certainly that was the case in 1963 or in the designer's intentions.

Now could we move on and put a CASE for one or more shooters and discuss each case on merit here instead of endlessly arguing over ammunition?

Wink

Wasn't there two rifles used in Port Arthur an AR15 and FN-FAL .308 (Called an SLR in Au army)? The .308 would explain the penetration.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 6:18pm

Not 100% sure on which were used - one was an AR-15.. not sure on the other, but the issue seems to be that at very close range the AR-15 did a through-and-through and did in fact hit multiple targets.  Quite possible, again depending on specific ammunition.

Brigadier Ted Serong - posted by some in the Australian Army as a bit of a poseur - stated that the kill ratio was not one he himself, with a lot of practice, could attain.

It is true that very, very few in the world could deliberately attain that kill ratio - but anything is possible.  Many variables.

*checks book...

"At 1.30p.m. on Sunday 28 April 1996, an unknown professional combat shooter opened fire in the Broad Arrow Cafe at Port Arthur in Tasmania.  In less than a minute 20 people lay dead, 19 of them killed with single shots to the head fired from the right hip of a fast-moving shooter.

In less than thirty minutes at six crime scenes, 35 people were shot dead, another 22 wounded and 2 cars stopped with a total of only 64 bullets."

"In the Broad Arrow Cafe the shooter fired at an average range of twelve feet, where a tiny aim-off error three degrees is enough to ensure that a bullet completely misses a target the size of the human head."

Yup - the later kills outside the Broad Arrow were with a Belgian FN.. one time standard issue for the Australian and British Armies.  7.62mm/308.**

I broke one once and the cost of replacement (not paid by me) was $108 then... 1967.  I later saw one on sale in a Sydney gunshop for... $600 in the late 1970's - a LOT of brass.

Now THAT would definitely through and through at close range - and a hell of a lot further, but the Broad Arrow is stated as only the AR-15.  The high velocity and short range would effectively mean a through and through anyway - and many were shot in the neck.

Actually the descriptions are horrendous.

** Point of interest - the shooter apparently changed mags inside the Broad Arrow Cafe after firing 29 rounds out of 30 for 20 kills and 12 woundings, some from 'shrapnel' of bullets and some by skull fragments (sic).  Why the move to a heavier FN while fully loaded?  Just thinking.

**Now how did we get on to that?**

ADDS:-  Martin Bryant had a tested IQ of 66, and there are/were suggestions of two shooters.

https://archive.org/details/DeadlyDeceptionAtPortArthur

AND before any of you start gang-slagging me - I'm not advocating one way or the other here.  Like everything else I seek to apply reason to fact, with zero guarantee of total accuracy at all times.  Jeez!  The only people on Earth with a 100% accuracy rate are police in accusation before magistrate's 'courts'......    Grin Shocked Cheesy

« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2013 at 6:34pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #108 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 6:33pm

many blessings the AR - 15 was disabled

in a spec ops technique used by mossad

study the timeline in the links provided

hardly a manoeuvre achievable from a level 66 IQ

still no trial yet false admissions are not binding

induced with drugs by secret service agents

one may suggest

namaste

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #109 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 6:36pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 29th, 2013 at 6:18pm:
Not 100% sure on which were used - one was an AR-15.. not sure on the other, but the issue seems to be that at very close range the AR-15 did a through-and-through and did in fact hit multiple targets.  Quite possible, again depending on specific ammunition.

Brigadier Ted Serong - posted by some in the Australian Army as a bit of a poseur - stated that the kill ratio was not one he himself, with a lot of practice, could attain.

It is true that very, very few in the world could deliberately attain that kill ratio - but anything is possible.  Many variables.

*checks book...

"At 1.30p.m. on Sunday 28 April 1996, an unknown professional combat shooter opened fire in the Broad Arrow Cafe at Port Arthur in Tasmania.  In less than a minute 20 people lay dead, 19 of them killed with single shots to the head fired from the right hip of a fast-moving shooter.

In less than thirty minutes at six crime scenes, 35 people were shot dead, another 22 wounded and 2 cars stopped with a total of only 64 bullets."

"In the Broad Arrow Cafe the shooter fired at an average range of twelve feet, where a tiny aim-off error three degrees is enough to ensure that a bullet completely misses a target the size of the human head."

Yup - the later kills outside the Broad Arrow were with a Belgian FN.. one time standard issue for the Australian and British Armies.  7.62mm/308.

I broke one once and the cost of replacement (not paid by me) was $108 then... 1967.  I later saw one on sale in a Sydney gunshop for... $600 in the late 1970's - a LOT of brass.

Now THAT would definitely through and through at close range - and a hell of a lot further, but the Broad Arrow is stated as only the AR-15.

Interesting thread for the discussion on rounds etc, I used to shoot quite a lot years ago. I don't have an opinion of whodunit and the only other thing I'd add was the 5.56 was based on the .222 Remington, not the .22 hornet which is a centrefire rimmed round and Sako is a rifle not ammo, a 7mm Remington Magnum would make a fine sniper round and I believe the US may have used Remington 700s(M40) in 7mm RM as sniper rifles in VietNam.

I'll leave the thread to others now. Smiley

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Oct 29th, 2013 at 6:36pm

I understand the AR-15 was damaged so as to make rifling etc not comparable to rounds, using fire and a cartridge exploding in the breach.

You are correct - the 5.56 is based on the 222, and I was mentioning the rifle, not the ammunition when I mentioned Sako.  That was the Commando officer's choice in that situation, and ammunition is variable on choice, but I don't know a lot about Sako rifles.

ADDS:-  Umm.. (how to phrase this) ... some have 'choice of weapons' on personal preference.  This is a very tight-knit community, and a huge degree of trust is involved between those included.  Standardised weaponry is fine for normal ops, but special types want their own when operating alone. 

An Israeli fired a full 30 round mag into a crowd of Palestinians and wounded and killed about nine, I think.  Just saying.
« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2013 at 6:46pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #111 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 5:46am

blessings

many factions wanted JFK the catholic

non freemason gone, banking , military industrial

complex and various nefarious secret societies,

for JFK was against all these parasites that feed off fear.

all continues to be revealed

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/head.htm

information further presents

dark technology remote device blows apart

kennedys' head

very sloppy job in more ways than 1

this will be addressed imminently

in relation to the linear timeline

which has collapsed

in love and light

namaste

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

Brisbane Town.
Reply #112 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 1:48pm

Friends, new documents released only in the 1990s seem to be behind the new re-look at Menninger's theory

More here.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 4:00pm

*chews on custom made crow sandwich...

Damn - it was the chase car... my mistake.  I've had it stuck in my head for years it was a lead car....

My apologies...

― John Adams

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #114 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 7:44pm

blessings,

the same certain factions being exposed

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2013/10/busted-same-owners-associated-with-wor...

Weird! The SAME owners who owned World Trade Center own the mall in Kenya! Insurance fraud? Illuminati? Is the owner affiliated with Illuminati/Government/NWO? Maybe both—Illuminati and money? Kenya and China are working together on some BIG deals!

heavily insured no doubt

stealing from the public again

insurance = scam some say

with forgiveness

namaste

- : )

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #115 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 8:20pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 29th, 2013 at 5:54pm:

Wink

Wasn't there two rifles used in Port Arthur an AR15 and FN-FAL .308 (Called an SLR in Au army)? The .308 would explain the penetration.

Yes, there were two rifles but inside the Broad Arrow Cafe he only used the AR-15.  The FN-FAL was only used outside. The reason why we know there was over-penetration is that eyewitnesses reported that they observed puffs of dust appearing from the outside wall, something that is characteristic of a bullet strike on the inside of the wall.  We also know that bullets were found lodged in various pieces of furniture inside the Cafe, which would have been impossible if they had not penetrated right through the bodies of the victims.  The Forensic  report concluded that several victims were second or even third targets, after the original one had been penetrated.

We also know from his use of the FN-FAL that Bryant was a terrible shot, aiming at one target and missing by quite a few feet (ie the bullets found lodged in the car when he was aiming at the driver).

As for Bryant being a super-shot, a "patsy" and all the other bullshit that Joe Vialls used to publish on the web, it's just that, bullshit conspiracy theories without any real basis in fact.

Oh, and one last point, the reason why Bryant never had a trial was because he pleaded guilty.  When that happens, all you get is a sentencing hearing.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #116 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 8:38pm

Oh, and one last point, the reason why Bryant never had a trial was because he pleaded guilty.  When that happens, all you get is a sentencing hearing.

martin bryant never had a trial

drug induced admissions are not acceptable

namaste

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #117 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 8:41pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 29th, 2013 at 6:18pm:

Serong, like many spoke from ignorance based on the conspiracy theories claimed by Joe Vialls.

Quote:

That "kill ratio" is easily explained once the evidence is known.  Bryant was facing a crowded room at close range.  He didn't have shoot each individual, the over penetration of the bullets meant that he killed multiple people for each single shot fired.  That bullets were discovered lodged in the walls, furniture and even what was described as a "Coke Machine" (although, I suspect it was actually a glass doored fridge).

Quote:
*checks book...

Yet one of the victims was found staring at her own brain which was on the plate on the table in front of her.  Bullet wounds are not the clean, easy things that Hollywood portrays.  They tend to be messy, not always logical and sometimes quite macabre.  A round of the likes of the 5.56x45mm M193, with it's high muzzle velocity should have shattered her head and splatter her brains, but instead if neatly removed the top of her and flipped the brain out.   Another set of victims were lined up perfectly with bullet holes through their bodies, with the bullet lodged in the wall behind them.

Quote:
Yup - the later kills outside the Broad Arrow were with a Belgian FN.. one time standard issue for the Australian and British Armies.  7.62mm/308.**

Actually, it wasn't.  The British and other Commonwealth Armies did not adopt the FN-FAL.  They adopted the L1a1.  There are several significant differences between the two, perhaps the most important of which was that the FN-FAL was capable of fully-automatic fire whereas the L1a1 was not.  Other differences included the design of the foregrip and the use of a reciprocating cocking handle on the FN-FAL.  The FN-FAL that Bryant used was only capable of semi-automatic fire.

Quote:

Now THAT would definitely through and through at close range - and a hell of a lot further, but the Broad Arrow is stated as only the AR-15.  The high velocity and short range would effectively mean a through and through anyway - and many were shot in the neck.

Actually the descriptions are horrendous.

Yes.  Which book is this?

Quote:
** Point of interest - the shooter apparently changed mags inside the Broad Arrow Cafe after firing 29 rounds out of 30 for 20 kills and 12 woundings, some from 'shrapnel' of bullets and some by skull fragments (sic).  Why the move to a heavier FN while fully loaded?  Just thinking.

He only carried two magazines for the AR-15 and only another two for the FN-FAL IIRC.  Basically he'd run out of ammunition for the former and that was why he picked up the FN-FAL when he exited the Cafe.   The people at Port Arthur were extremely lucky that he had decided not to use the Daewoo Semi-Automatic Shotgun which he also had take with him because when he test fired it, he'd found it "too frightening".  Otherwise the casualty rate would IMO without a doubt been considerably higher.

Quote:
**Now how did we get on to that?**

ADDS:-  Martin Bryant had a tested IQ of 66, and there are/were suggestions of two shooters.

https://archive.org/details/DeadlyDeceptionAtPortArthur

AND before any of you start gang-slagging me - I'm not advocating one way or the other here.  Like everything else I seek to apply reason to fact, with zero guarantee of total accuracy at all times.  Jeez!  The only people on Earth with a 100% accuracy rate are police in accusation before magistrate's 'courts'......    Grin Shocked Cheesy

Oh, no!  Not Joe Vialls?  He haunts us even from beyond the grave with his silly conspiracy theories.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #118 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 8:43pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 30th, 2013 at 8:38pm:

And I have explained that.  When you plead guilty you don't get one.  A trial is conducted to examine the evidence to determine guilt.  Bryant rendered the point moot.  He pleaded guilty.  QED.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #119 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 8:48pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 29th, 2013 at 1:04pm:
*settles down at fireside for another Grappler Fireside Chat....

I've noticed an amazing tendency for what often appears to be the same user in a different guise - to come on here and start racing down some sideline in the discussion as a means of breaking up discussion on this issue.

What, pointing out the obvious fallacies in your theories prevents you from discussing this silly conspiracy?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
We've had endless fragmentation of talk here over the fragmentation qualities or otherwise of 5.56mm bullets - all of which detracts from the REAL issue - what happened in the assassination of JFK?

Oswald shot him.  QED.

Quote:
I also detect certain undercurrents in this style of confrontational 'reconnaissance by fire' (shooting at bushes to see if they shoot back) - by which it appears that 'certain users' (or user) seek (seeks) to generate personal responses from others here so as to create a 'profile' of that user.

That is one reason I will not respond to personal attack by offering personal information other than in a general sense.

Put simply - I understand the technique well.

Now - just for the record once again - and this is free.

I have vague connections with both the AFP and our top security service, which by no means indicates I BELONG to them or with them.  Capisce?

Yeah, I'm really a member of ASIS and ASIO (well, I've often enough been accused of that over the years by Conspiracists so it must be true, right?  Grin )   Sorry, you can claim what you like but unless you present proof, I'll just ignore your claims.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
That is checkable by anyone with the clout - so I DGAF about it being general knowledge - but other information will not be forthcoming.

Thank you, and good night....

*turns to fire, stokes it, while whistling Dixie....

Grin

Enjoy yourself.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #120 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 8:55pm

Nope.  Most of the wound characteristics of the M193 were found out after it's adoption and were not part of the original design.  It was mere circumstance that they were found to occur.

Quote:

If you have a direct line into the designer's thinking when he was designing that ammunition can you please provide a reference to it?  I'd be interested in seeing it.   

As for M193 being the only ammunition available, it was and remains the main version of the round used in the M-16 and AR-15 weapons.  As the AR-15 had only just been adopted at the time of the Kennedy Assassination I'd be very surprised if there was much in the way of variants on it.

Quote:

Wink

Nothing stopping you.  I will merely continue to correct the obvious misconceptions which crop up.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #121 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 8:56pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 29th, 2013 at 4:50pm:
I have a copy of that Port Arthur book......

I hope you didn't waste your money on buying it.  Vialls was a con man who found an easy way to make money out of the gullible.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #122 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 9:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 30th, 2013 at 8:43pm:

And I have explained that.  When you plead guilty you don't get one.  A trial is conducted to examine the evidence to determine guilt.  Bryant rendered the point moot.  He pleaded guilty.  QED.

many blessings,

just 2 questions at the moment,

do you happen to be a prison guard at gitmo

by any chance ?

or is your real name henry kissenger ?

namaste

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #123 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 9:10pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 29th, 2013 at 5:06pm:
semantical
misnomerismicalisms
racked in ego

is that word copyrighted?

I would like to run it past my therapist and legal team
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2013 at 9:34pm by Chimp_Logic »  

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #124 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 9:17pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 30th, 2013 at 9:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 30th, 2013 at 8:43pm:

many blessings,

just 2 questions at the moment,

do you happen to be a prison guard at gitmo

by any chance ?

or is your real name henry kissenger ?

namaste

Neither.  Shouldn't you be counting your belly-button fluff or something equally pointless?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #125 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 9:20pm

many blessings

beloved chimp the word is just that

yet transcends many boundaries with translucent

energetical impressionalisticalisms

these are packets of energy and information

many continue to absorb

in every moment or not

either way be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #126 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 9:22pm

to be on topic

JFK was an inside job

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #127 - Nov 13th, 2013 at 2:00am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 30th, 2013 at 5:46am:
blessings

many factions wanted JFK the catholic

non freemason gone, banking , military industrial

complex and various nefarious secret societies,

for JFK was against all these parasites that feed off fear.

all continues to be revealed

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/head.htm

information further presents

dark technology remote device blows apart

kennedys' head

very sloppy job in more ways than 1

this will be addressed imminently

in relation to the linear timeline

which has collapsed

in love and light

namaste

http://consciouslifenews.com/jfk-killed-mystery-bullet-nurse-save-president-clai...

JFK Was Killed ‘By a Mystery Bullet’: Nurse Who Tried To Save President Claims She Saw A DIFFERENT Bullet In His Neck To Those Later Shown As Evidence

Kieran Corcoran| Dailymail UK | Nov 12th 2013

A nurse who was part of desperate attempts to save the life of President John F Kennedy after he was assassinated has claimed he was shot by a ‘mystery bullet’.

Phyllis Hall, who was 28 at the time, says she was dragged into the operating room by a secret service agent as medics scrambled to help the president, who was fatally shot in Dallas, Texas on 22 November 1963.

While cradling his head, which had been torn apart by gunshots fired from the famous ‘grassy knoll’, Mrs Hall says she spotted an unusual bullet, which was promptly removed and never seen again.

Fateful day: President John F Kennedy and First Lady Jackie Kennedy ride in the President’s motorcade through Dallas on November 22, 1963

Claims: Phyllis Hall, pictured right, described a bullet in JFK’s neck which she says was never seen again

She described the bullet in an interview with the Sunday Mirror, which she said looked completely undamaged, and bore no resemblance whatsoever to bullets later shown as evidence in investigations into the President’s murder.

She said: ‘I could see a bullet lodged between his ear and his shoulder. It was pointed at its tip and showed no signs of damage. There was no blunting of the bullet or scarring around the shell from where it had been fired.

‘I’d had a great deal of experience working with gunshot wounds but I had never seen anything like this before. It was about one-and-a-half inches long – nothing like the bullets that were later produced.

‘It was taken away but never have I seen it presented in evidence or heard what happened to it. It remains a mystery.’

IP Logged

GA
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Nov 13th, 2013 at 1:55pm

Boy, Nov. 22 1963 just wasn't going to be JFK's lucky day was it. Lee Oswald firing from his repository, shots being fired from the grassy knoll, the 'umbrella man' about to shoot a poison dart. And to then to be shot accidentally by a highly trained Secret Service agent. Ah well it could have turned out worse, I suspect the young girl running parallel to the motorcade on the other side of the road was about to lobe a hand grenade into the limo, anyhow.   

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Nov 13th, 2013 at 7:25pm

More mist for the grill.....

I'm pretty sure LHO didn't... despite everything else that comes along - one undeniable fact remains, and it proves the existence of at least two gunmen.

At the moment John Connally was hit by a through-and-through entering his right back and exiting near his left nipple and struck his right wrist already on the car door - he was turned almost around backwards in the seat, holding on with both hands to the door of the car for purchase, and looking back at JFK. If you single frame the Zapruder film, you will clearly see the moment of impact when his cheeks blow out and clearly see the position of his right hand. No bullet from behind that car could possibly have wounded him. It came from the left of the motorcade.

I think one hell of a lot was covered up.

Here is a link - this is the FIRST time I've heard anyone else refer to the discrepancies in Connally's positions and the path of any bullet from the TSBR.

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09../fp.ba…

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co…

You decide if the motorcade route was changed:-

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/route.htm

I see no mention of Dealey Plaza and Elm in the newspaper descriptions.

Joke time:- A last minute meeting was organised with the Dealey Lama.

― John Adams

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #130 - Nov 19th, 2013 at 8:17pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/11/shocking-new-evidence-from-jfk-assa...

Shocking New Evidence From JFK Assassination–One of the Only Living Witnesses Tells All! Blood Sacrifices and Rituals–NWO Lies, or Truth? (Video Evidence & Pictures)

Sunday, November 17, 2013 0:03

JFK, an Illluminati ‘blood sacrifice’? Is it possible?

In Illuminati code, the “killing of a king rite” is a sacrifice that must be made to the moon goddess to grant illuminated Freemasons a landing on the moon. Kennedy was killed under an oak tree at 12:22 p.m. on the eleventh month of the twenty-second day, at the  moment when the sun was the highest, in the outdoor Temple of the Sun called Dealey Plaza. -Randy DeMain

On November 22 is the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President Kennedy. Together, as a nation, we will be mourning one of America’s greatest tragedies, and greatest mysteries—who really shot President Kennedy, and why?

However, most people have varying opinions on what took place that day. Even you have your opinion as you are reading this now. Do you believe Lee Harvey Oswald was the guilty party, as they accused? Or, do you think it is something far more sinister and secret?

What do most Americans believe happened that day fifty years ago? You’ll be surprised!

The JFK assassination has captured the hearts and curiosities of Americans since it happened that sad day in 1963. From generation to generation, people are still trying to figure out what exactly happened to the beloved President John F. Kennedy.

However, a former FBI Agent, Don Adams, reveals who the responsible party really is! Is he telling the truth? Trying to capitalize on a tragic event? Or, is he just another Illuminati drone sent to provide disinformation in order to keep us from the real truth?

He claims the guilty party behind the plot is not even mentioned in the original report, as well as other disturbing bits of information. Check it out!

Former FBI Agent Reveals Who Really Killed JFK

YouTube Desc:

A retired FBI Agent and Police Chief, who was one of the original investigators in Dallas examining the JFK assassination, stumbles upon records and reports that were doctored. He knows that, because he filed the original reports. His decade long investigation would take him deep into history and to the National Archives and beyond. Step by step he says he learned and can prove that Oswald did not kill JFK.

And here’s another look at the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Jesse Ventura talks with Bill Newman, one of the only living witnesses who stood so close,  he could have nearly jumped forward and touched President Kennedy at the exact moment Kennedy was shot.  Excitedly standing by the street that day with his wife and two small children, Bill Newman had the best view of the tragedy that would forever remain a mystery, and forever be burned within his mind.

The strange thing is, he was barely questioned by the authorities. Why? More than likely because the people behind it already knew who they would blame, and it wasn’t going to be Bill Newman!

JFK Assassination–Jesse Ventura

According to a recent article in The Guardian:

When John Kerry fuels doubts that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone just as publishers unleash a torrent of JFK assassination books you have to ask yourself: conspiracy? Did the the secretary of state pull the trigger on a clandestine publishing industry marketing plan? Are bookstores in on it? Is Hollywood connected? Or did Kerry act alone? We may never know.

We do know that Kennedy nostalgia and scrutiny are in overdrive on the eve of the 50th anniversary of his murder, with dozens of new books advancing theories novel and dusty over who fired the fatal shots at the motorcade in Dallas. Options include Fidel Castro, the mafia, the CIA, J Edgar Hoover, Lyndon Johnson, the secret service or, on the far outer fringes of speculation, Joe DiMaggio.

Kerry caused astonishment when he waded into the debate by telling NBC that he suspected Oswald had external help or inspiration, possibly from Cuba or Russia. “To this day, I have serious doubts that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.”

Even Kerry himself said it! How can there be doubt with so much information to support that Oswald was NOT the guilty party?

Sec. of State John Kerry Says Oswald Didn’t Act Alone In Assassination Of President Kennedy!

read on..

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/11/shocking-new-evidence-from-jfk-assa...

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Nov 20th, 2013 at 10:49am

I killed JFK!  I was the shooter on the Grassy Knoll!  I shot him in the head!   Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Nov 20th, 2013 at 11:00am

Lee Harvey Oswald fired 2 shots

Then why were three cartridges found?

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Nov 20th, 2013 at 11:31am

Bam wrote on Nov 20th, 2013 at 11:00am:
Lee Harvey Oswald fired 2 shots

Then why were three cartridges found?

The one on its own was an empty cartridge, used to keep the rifle's chamber clean.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Nov 20th, 2013 at 8:38pm

Yeah.. yeah - the 'magic bullet' hit both and came from behind the car... sure... well - in that case - where's the hole in the back of John Connally's seat?  Came from the left I tell yez, while his hands were BOTH on the door of the car turned around.

― John Adams

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #135 - Nov 20th, 2013 at 9:05pm

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/jfk-the-smoking-gun-reveals-shocking-...

TRUE CRIME SCENE
JFK: The Smoking Gun reveals shocking new details about who was responsible for gunning down JFK
COLIN MCLAREN HERALD SUN NOVEMBER 19, 2013 8:00PM

WITH the forensic detail from one of Australia's most respected detectives, Colin McLaren has pieced together the final moments of US John F. Kennedy's life, with shocking results.

On 22nd November 1963, the 35th president of the United States, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, and his wife Jackie were taking part in a presidential motorcade through Dallas. Thousands lined the streets cheering; others hung out of windows to catch a glimpse of the much-loved First Lady and President. Suddenly, the unthinkable: three shots - bang bang, bang - rang out. In front of the world, John F Kennedy was fatally wounded.

McLaren gathered evidence, studied 10,000 pages of transcripts, found witnesses the Warren Commission failed to call, and uncovered exhibits and testimonies hidden until now.

What follows is an extended extract from his book JFK: The Smoking Gun, which traces the moment the president was gunned down.

Through the foreground convertible's windshield, President John F. Kennedy's hand can be seen reaching toward his head after he was fatally shot. Picture: AP Photo/James W. "Ike" Altgens)
CHAPTER 10: The secret Secret Service

IN the Secret Service lead car, two vehicles in front of JFK's limousine, was Agent Lawson. Prior to joining the President's minders, he had served in the US Army in counterintelligence. He had been given the task of organising security for the President's tour of Dallas, all the preliminary arrangements and liaisons with other agencies. He thought, like most of the witnesses on that day, that 'the second two [shots] were closer together than the first ... two reports closer together'. He explained, '[shots] two and three were closer together than one and two'. At the time of the second and third shots he was looking back at the approaching motorcade and ' ... noticed right after the reports [shots] an agent standing up with an automatic weapon in his hand, and the first thing that flashed through my mind was, this was the only weapon I had seen, was that he had fired, because this was the only weapon I had seen to that time.'...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/jfk-the-smoking-gun-reveals-shocking-...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #136 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 7:54am

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/former-member-of-jfks-protection-staf...

Former member of JFK’s protection staff allegedly shared secret with film director Oliver Stone

freemasons killed JFK..

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #137 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 9:39am

Lee Harvey Oswald fired 2 shots, one of which hit Kennedy but may not have been fatal.

The shot which killed Kennedy - blew his head apart - came from a sniper rifle carried by a Secret Service Agent in the follow-up car which accidentally discharged when he was sitting on the back of the car and it speeded up.

Yep.

JFK was unintentionally killed by a Secret Service Agent who had his finger on the trigger of a cocked and loaded AR15/M16 assault rifle       ....which accidentally discharged, when the Secret Service Agent [who was grasping the weapon] lost his balance and squeezed the trigger, as the forward escort vehicle he was travelling in lurched forward.

A totally avoidable accident.

But what i find INCREDIBLE, is that the single round which was an accidental discharge from that weapon, would have been more likely to end up anywhere else,     .....EXCEPT hit JFK in the head.    !!!

JFK's death, on that day      .....was it some kind of weird 'fate'.        ?

Dictionary;
incredible = =
1 impossible to believe.
2 difficult to believe; extraordinary.

LESSON FOR WHEN HANDLING FIREARMS;
Keep those fingers away from the trigger, until you are ready to fire upon a viable target!!!

Poor 'gun control'.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #138 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 11:18am

Why would they cover up an accident, when all the tinfoil brigade had the conspiracy theories floating around/

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 11:25am

didnt they do all the usual gun/bullets.. research... come on.. if this was true  it would have been out a long time ago....it was a rifle for gods sakes that killed him....

delusional.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 12:18pm

cods wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 11:25am:
didnt they do all the usual gun/bullets.. research... come on.. if this was true  it would have been out a long time ago....it was a rifle for gods sakes that killed him....

delusional.

Yes.

"a sniper rifle carried by a Secret Service Agent in the follow-up car"

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #141 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 12:54pm

Kramer did it.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 1:03pm

bogarde73 wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 12:54pm:
Kramer did it.

Kramer was hit!

IP Logged

thehermit

Australian Politics

Gold Coast, Australia
Reply #143 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 2:33pm

Quite a believable theory actually, as the video link shows
JFK's head jolting forward...shot from behind...not by LHO

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #144 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 2:37pm

thehermit wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 2:33pm:

Oswald was behind Kennedy. Also how do you explain the back and to the left

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

thehermit

Australian Politics

Gold Coast, Australia
Reply #145 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 2:47pm

No, LHO was in the book repository in front of JFK's cavalcade

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #146 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 2:53pm

thehermit wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 2:47pm:

Lol, I'm sorry

None of the images of the area show you are right

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/changed.gif
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2003/Nov/22/localnews12.gif

IP Logged

thehermit

Australian Politics

Gold Coast, Australia
Reply #147 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:10pm

"None of the images show you are right"

Have another look and tell me where the repository is,
in relation to the spot where JFK was hit...its in front of the cavalcade, as has been illustrated in every re-enactment I have seen since it happened....

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:33pm

thehermit wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 2:33pm:

It's always been my favourite theory.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:37pm

thehermit wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 2:47pm:

No.

The book depository was directly behind Kennedy when he was hit.

I still like this theory, though.

IP Logged

thehermit

Australian Politics

Gold Coast, Australia
Reply #150 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:41pm

I guess we'll never know. I was always interested in the
conspiracy theories, but who knows...the parties(LHO and JR)
are all dead. One of the maps in the links above shows the cavalcade travelling away from the repository, but Ive seen renactments where the cars have been filmed from the window of the repository travelling towards the repository..
Hardly worth worrying about now..just another controversy
from America...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:48pm

thehermit wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:41pm:
One of the maps in the links above shows the cavalcade travelling away from the repository, but Ive seen renactments where the cars have been filmed from the window of the repository travelling towards the repository..

Yes, they were travelling towards the TSBD, passed by it, and then JFK was shot.

The green line below is the route, travelling from top to bottom.

He was shot where the word "Grassy" is on that map.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #152 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:56pm

Vuk11 wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:25pm:
Multiple shooters, the grassy knoll.....the grassy knoll!!!  Cheesy

The person who fired the fatal shot was Lee Harvey Oswald. He fired the first and third shot. The second shot was done by someone behind a fence. He fired once and then retreated.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #153 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:58pm

thehermit wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:41pm:
I guess we'll never know. I was always interested in the
conspiracy theories, but who knows...the parties(LHO and JR)
are all dead. One of the maps in the links above shows the cavalcade travelling away from the repository, but Ive seen renactments where the cars have been filmed from the window of the repository travelling towards the repository..
Hardly worth worrying about now..just another controversy
from America...

What do you mean? We do know. Just people are idiots and choose not to listen.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #154 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:58pm

thehermit wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:10pm:

in relation to the spot where JFK was hit...its in front of the cavalcade, as has been illustrated in every re-enactment I have seen since it happened....

PLease show a video of these re-enactments.

IP Logged

thehermit

Australian Politics

Gold Coast, Australia
Reply #155 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 4:12pm

I cant post links until I have 100 posts...besides
some of the re-enactments were on tv.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #156 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 4:14pm

thehermit wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 4:12pm:
I cant post links until I have 100 posts...besides
some of the re-enactments were on tv.

You can post links, you just can't click on them. I can use cut and paste like the best of them.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 7:38pm

CIA agent confesses on death bed...

http://www.anonews.co/x-jfk-assassination/

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 8:17pm

thehermit wrote on Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:10pm:

Nope.

The TSBD was directly behind Kennedy when his head exploded.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print