Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print
JFK's death was AN ACCIDENT?? (Read 18238 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

JFK's death was AN ACCIDENT??
Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:12pm

A retired Australian detective has completed 4 years of research - exhaustive study of the Warren Report and all the witness statements - and come up with a fascinating theory.
Colin McLaren's investigation is the subject of a forthcoming SBS documentary, One Sunday, to be aired on 3 November at 8.30 pm. His Book, JFK - the smoking gun, has the US media buzzing.

Lee Harvey Oswald fired 2 shots, one of which hit Kennedy but may not have been fatal. The shot which killed Kennedy - blew his head apart - came from a sniper rifle carried by a Secret Service Agent in the follow-up car which accidentally discharged when he was sitting on the back of the car and it speeded up.
There was a cover up. It was a cover up by the Secret Service.

This is a really forensic investigation and may be the truth after all this time.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: JFK's death was AN ACCIDENT??
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:19pm

Back, and to the left.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #2 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:23pm

Why JFK?

Hmmm?

That is the real question as far as I'm concerned.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Vuk11
Gold Member

Australian Politics

QLD
Reply #3 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:25pm

Multiple shooters, the grassy knoll.....the grassy knoll!!!  Cheesy

IP Logged

perceptions_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth  WA
Reply #4 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:35pm

bogarde73 wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:12pm:
A retired Australian detective has completed 4 years of research - exhaustive study of the Warren Report and all the witness statements - and come up with a fascinating theory.
Colin McLaren's investigation is the subject of a forthcoming SBS documentary, One Sunday, to be aired on 3 November at 8.30 pm. His Book, JFK - the smoking gun, has the US media buzzing.

Lee Harvey Oswald fired 2 shots, one of which hit Kennedy but may not have been fatal. The shot which killed Kennedy - blew his head apart - came from a sniper rifle carried by a Secret Service Agent in the follow-up car which accidentally discharged when he was sitting on the back of the car and it speeded up.
There was a cover up. It was a cover up by the Secret Service.

This is a really forensic investigation and may be the truth after all this time.

No, that's not right, Oswald was just trying to shoot the Limo Driver and his aim was a little off?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????

And, IF you believe that one, I could come up with a few more????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #5 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:41pm

...so why did Jacob Rubenstein shoot a handcuffed Oswald in front of police officers and the media?

In any case there were more than 3 shots fired.

Another ridiculous theory designed to confuse the public even further.

All we know for certain, is that Oswald was NOT the sole assassin. I doubt whether Oswald fired any shots at all. You only need to see his face when the media first questioned him. He didn't even know what he was charged with.

Follow the Jacob Rubenstein trail.

Follow the coroners and doctors who examined the body of JFK.

Follow the scents....

they don't lead to Oswald

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 4:20pm

This was JFK's downfall. Not six months later he was dead.

With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.

and he wanted to bring the vets home from Vietnam

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #7 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 4:25pm

Only if you accept that Governor John Connelly was hit from behind the vehicle while turned sideways by a bullet that turned 90 deg in midair after passing JFK completely.

Do a frame by frame of the Zapruder tape - you will see that at the moment of impact, when the breath blows out of his lungs and expands his cheeks - Connelly  is turned nearly backwards to see WTF is happening to JFK behind him.

Second gunman to the left of motorcade.

Follow your triangulation principles and you will then place a third gunman at the front right of the vehicle.

Now - I read the book Fatal Error (I think) and I noted that the author stated 'a high velocity, frangible round**' from the front, apparently fired from an AR-15 carried by a Secret Service man in the lead car (not the chase car) who slipped and had an AD.

No casing..no discharge noted elsewhere etc, and this begs the question - how did any such discharge miss the windscreen, the driver/flunkey in the front seats, Connelly and his wife.. and strike JFK near perfect in about where a carefully aimed shot from the right front would do so?

JFK was clearly shot from the front - X-Rays of his skull showed the 'characteristic metal storm' of a high velocity frangible round' at the REAR of his skull - not the front - meaning entry was from the front.

Three gunmen.  The first, at about the SECOND level of the SBR - hit JFK - the second - in a remarkable feat of co-ordination, training and/or fast thinking*** - removed Connelly from the line of sight of the third gunman (for the simple reason that gunman 2 could not get a clear shot at JFK from the left - if he had been sitting on the left - different story) at the right front, for a clear shot at JFK that would miss the windscreen and the flunkey etc.

I discussed this once with a Commando officer - he suggested perhaps a Sako 7mm... but the options are wide....without the pieces of that bullet.

The Grassy Knoll is looking good.... sorry.

** 'frangible round  - is a very thin-jacketed round, such as the standard 5.56mm, which, by being thin jacketed and of high velocity, breaks up on impact, thus imparting its momentum to its target, rather than passing through.  It is the closest thing to a dum-dum bullet that can be legally used, and is common in most NATO weapons these days.  Even the Russians did a 5.65mm for the same characteristics with the AK74.

*** This alone suggests to me perhaps two groups in the world capable of such a precision shoot.  I will not say who.

Footnote:-  No REAL sniper carves down the jacket on his rounds as often seen in movies - to do so would affect the flight of the projectile and unbalance it.

ADDS:-  This was a highly profession hit by a highly professional team of no less than six - three shooters and three spotters, working like one body.

Name your suspects......I can.  But I still don't know why.
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2013 at 4:32pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #8 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 4:32pm

...then there is the storm water drain at the side of the road, on the side of the grassy knoll

Why did Jacob Rubenstein shoot Oswald?

Who really is Zapruder?

« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2013 at 5:01pm by Chimp_Logic »  

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 5:45pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 4:32pm:
...then there is the storm water drain at the side of the road, on the side of the grassy knoll

Who really is Zapruder?

Not sure about this drain.

Jacob Rubenstein aka Jack Ruby was a night club owner with Mob connections.  He shot Oswald out of 'patriotic zeal' so the official story goes.

Abraham Zapruder, standing beside his wife, was filming the motorcade, and took THE definitive film of the shooting, capturing every hit.  The FBI looked his film over and said it had no value to their investigation.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #10 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 5:55pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 5:45pm:

Who really is Zapruder?

Jacob Rubenstein aka Jack Ruby was a night club owner with Mob connections.  He shot Oswald out of 'patriotic zeal' so the official story goes.

Abraham Zapruder, standing beside his wife, was filming the motorcade, and took THE definitive film of the shooting, capturing every hit.  The FBI looked his film over and said it had no value to their investigation.

how many shots were fired?

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #11 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 5:56pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 3:23pm:
Why JFK?

Hmmm?

That is the real question as far as I'm concerned.

HE WAS AN ARMS DEALER SO HOW CAN THAT EXPLAIN IT?? OH, CATHOLICISM??? NOW I'M CONFUSED!  Cheesy Cheesy

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 6:39pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 5:55pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 5:45pm:

Who really is Zapruder?

how many shots were fired?

I'd estimate four - POSSIBLY five.  Some say as many as seven or more - but others say that was echoes.

Three hit JFK - one hit Connelly - MAYBE one hit the road, and there was a chip out of the windshield that COULD have been a splinter from that.

Four good hits - one dead miss?  I don't think so.  It is POSSIBLE an accidental discharge (AD) from the lead car hit the road and windshield, but the evidence is sketchy to say the least.

The original forensic investigation was VERY poor.

ADDS:-  Some say that Jack Ruby shot LHO in order to shut him up and close off the possibility that, as the 'patsy', he would reveal things.

Some say that LHO, on his history, had to be connected with the intelligence community.  He had certain signs to indicate that this may be the case.

It seems both, when under arrest, were prepared to talk, but didn't get the chance - or so we are told.
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2013 at 6:47pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Peter Freedman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wellington
Reply #13 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 6:47pm

There were a number of groups that could have wanted Kennedy dead.

The Mafia had lost huge income when Castro took over Cuba. The Bay of Pigs debacle wouldn't have helped the Cosa Nostra's humour.

Organised crime gangs were well aware Robert K was coming after them.

Cuban groups in Florida were angry about the BOP.

Arms manufacturers could see their profits falling if the Vietnam War ended.

God grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and, above all, the wisdom to tell the difference.

IP Logged

Billy Jack
Gold Member

The Duke of Brisbane Town

Brisbane Town.
Reply #14 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 9:05pm

Friend, this theory proposed by that fine gentleman is not a new one.

In fact its more than 20 years old

Mortal Error Theory of The Accident

As for LHO and Mr Ruby, well, all I can say is that Mr Ruby could have been angry, or maybe they were trying to bury something.  Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print